The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon

Go down 
+16
Pumpkinhead
Ophiuchus
Kairo Tigen
The Omnipedia
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Ty-chan
Grand Tabrynth
MaTeus
Ty
Ty-sama
Kairo
The Phantom
Kairo Tymon
The Tyranophant
Pandoire
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 10:15 am

First topic message reminder :

='Legend'=
Handbook of Progress
September 28, 2014
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Absenc10
"Captain's Log; Proof of Documentation of my Journey in this Realm... Progress, Records, History, Journal; All Things Relating To My Godly Journey."
-Absence-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:22 am

='Dollhouse'=
Handbook of Progress
February 9, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Sequen10
"Test." - Dollhouse (Sequence)

Quote :
I. "Mobilize Mechanica. Empty Cartridge. Dispense All."
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Mechan10
-Mechanica-

II. "Set Up 'Puppet God' When Dollhouse Is Established."
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Puppet10
-Puppet God-

III. "Set Up 'Lawless Land System' From Notes, Marking Target Points."
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 String10
-Strings Attached-

IV. "Run The Lawless Land System. Will Help Stabilize Field Universally For Dimensional Gridlock."
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Puppet10
-Puppet King-

V. "Cycle System Infinitely. Stabilize Lawless Land Via Lawless Integration Of Systematic Influence."
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Automa10
-Dollhouse (Automatic)-

VI. "Systematically Cycle Through Lawless Land With Mechanica."
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Arrang10
-Arrangement-

VII. "Set Up Specific Points For 'Command Prompt' Within 'Lawless Land.'"
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Pin11
-Pin-

VIII. "Allow Each To Function In Place Systematically As Per Position."
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Living10
-Living Shadow-

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:25 am

='God'=
Handbook of Progress
February 12, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Note12
1402 :: 898
"In This Way The Jewish Leaders In Jerusalem Will Bind The Owner Of This Belt And Will Hand Him Over To The Gentiles."
-Note-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:26 am

Handbook of Progress
February 19, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Note12
1409 :: 891
"It Seems Like As We Move Forward, There Are People Simultaneously Moving Further Backward And Degenerating Into Worse Ways Because They Are Exposed To Better Things. This Was Something I Had Not Anticipated, But Also Still Know Would Occur. It Is Inevitably The Same, Because Certainly, Every Time There Is An Advancement, There Are Those Who Advance In Reverse. However, This Time, Those Who Advance Farther Will Create Such A Gap That Those Who Must Advance In Reverse Will Only Advance To Their Death More Swiftly. That Is To Say; 'The Faster We Move Forward, The Faster The Wicked Will Die.' Yet, They Still Must Live For A Short While Only So That They May Be Seen Going Backwards Whilst We Go Forward. It's A Tragic Experience, But Necessary All The Same."
-God (Note)-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:30 am

Handbook of Progress
March 5, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Sovere10
1423 :: 887
"I've Been Having More Dreams About My Daughter Recently. It Means She Is Thinking About Me More, Because I Have Not Been Actively Attempting To Think Of Her Due To The Terrible Situation Her Mother Has Forced Everyone Into Based On Her Own Personal Feelings Against Me. She, Herself, Even Stopped Appearing Before Me Sexually, Which Was A Form Of Hiding And Running From The Actual Issues And Appearing Innocent Before Others By Disguising Her Negative Emotions As Sexual In Order To Confuse Me On Purpose To Anger Me. This Time, Though, It Seemed Like When We Both Were In The Same Place In My Dream, My Daughter Desired To Express Affection To Me And She Got Upset. This Is Strange And A Troublesome Omen To Me Of Which I Will Express To My Daughter About How To Deal With In Order To Keep Her Mother From Acting Out, When The Time Comes. There Is Proper Protocol For Children To Deal With Unruly Adults, And It Must Be Taught Or Learned. The Earlier, The Better, To Avoid Authority Issues."
-Sovereign-

*I Remember This Dream When I Had It. As My Daughter Grows, She Shows More And More Affection To Me, And Loves Me More Than Anyone, Which Her Mother Hates, Because Of Her Own Personal Feelings Towards Me. However, When Seeing This, She Has Always Gotten Upset About It In The Past, And This Dream Was A Time I Had Seen It Happening In The Future Back In 2017. It Surely Did Happen As Prophesied In My Dream. Things Are Well Now, However, In The Present Day.
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:38 am

='Angels'=
Handbook of Progress
March 11, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Voice11
"Just Because Human Hands Can Make A Tool For Anything Does Not Mean Human Hands Need A Tool For Everything, Or Else Human Hands Have No Control, Themselves. Vanity Goes A Long Way."
-Voice-

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:40 am

='God'=
Handbook of Progress
March 14, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Ophiuc10
Success Of The Day: "Successfully Judged, Executed And Smited A Demon. Snake Bite And Venom Are Active And Potent. Poison Should Erode And Enfamine The Seeds. Can Actively Send Serpents, As The Prophecy Foretells, And Cleanse Self And Not Degenerate Into Manhood For Longer Than A Period Of Time. The Exponential Degeneration Is Not Permanent, But Only A Side-Effect."
-Ophiuchus-

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
TyGod
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
TyGod

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 359

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:42 am

Handbook of Progress
March 19, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Altar11
1436 :: 874
-Altar-
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Kairo Tymon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 285

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:44 am

='Primordial'=
Handbook of Progress
March 20, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Forbid10
Success Of The Day: "Several Branches Of The Veritas Are Firmly Established."
-Forbidden-

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:59 am

='Angels'=
Handbook of Progress
April 2, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Wisdom10
"I Have Made You A Light For The Gentiles, That You May Bring Salvation To The Ends Of The Earth."
-Wisdom-

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 7:25 am

='Voice'=
Handbook of Progress
April 9, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Posses10
Voice: "If All You Have On Your Mind Are Material Things, That Makes Your Mind Very Easy To Have By Another." - Possession

Quote :
I. "The Blaring Thoughts Of Others And My Cognition Of Their Thought Processes To Variable Degrees Irritates My Mind Into A State Of Confusion Like The Sound Of Buzzing Flies, Which Is A Sign Of Discord And Waste." - Beelzebub

II. "When I Am Exposed To Too Many People's Thoughts And Feelings That Are Imposed On Me As An Influence Or Affluence When The Application Is Both Inapplicable And Unreasonable, Having To Think About It At All Becomes An Issue That Compromises And Pollutes Space And Time."

III. "Processing A Defect I Have Already Resolved And Having To Deal With The Damnation Of Many Who Are Ignorant Is Ultimately Wasteful Because There Is No Progress And Is Draining More Than It Is Helpful, Making The Entire Process Obsolete As A Default."

IV. "Their Ignorance To Their Defect And The Exaltation Of The Defect And Damnation Among The Society Is An Ultimately Sickening Vision And Experience That Will Not Be Pleasant For Those Who Exalt Their Defects In Order To Cater To A Vulnerability, Insecurity, Weakness, Instability, Imbalance And So Such Other Deficiencies Or Displacements."

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 7:34 am

Handbook of Progress
April 9, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Beyond10
Voice: "I Use My Notation Device For A Multitude Of Different Levels Of Communication. When Any Of The Levels Falls Under A Plague Of Darkness, There Is A Communication System That Is Able To Be Utilized Indirectly With The Specific Purpose To Not Be Engaged Face-To-Face." - Beyond

Quote :
I. "You Already Communicate In This Manner Both Involuntarily And Subconsciously, Making It A Vulnerability Directly In Your Third Eye."

II. "The Inability To Control The Indirect Communication Not Only Makes It And All The People Of The Economy Who Function Through The 'Darkness System' Blind And Ignorant By Default, It Also Is And Was Created As An Insult To Both The People Inside Of It And Others Who Join Them," Hence Why The Bible Clearly States 'Do Not Go Back To Egypt.'

III. "This Is Literally What The 'Plague Of Darkness' In The Bible Is."

*"This Is The Exact Pinpoint Reason Why I Keep Telling You To Communicate With Me Both Directly And Face To Face AND Also To Do So With Others In Order To Both Prevent The Habit From Forming And Also Help Get Rid Of It More Swiftly Before It Is Passed Down To Your Children As A Damnation Directly Inside Their Third Eye -- Like The Soft Spot Of A Baby's Head Being Pressed With Force With Intent." - Dark Messenger
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 7:54 am

='Tymon'=
Handbook of Progress
April 12, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Guardi10
-Guardian Angel-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 8:01 am

='God'=
Handbook of Progress
April 12, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 7th_da10
1461 :: 849
"Omnipotent Communication Device Established. Guidance System Through The Garden. Covenant With Guardian Angels Complete. Throne Established."
-7th Day-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 8:09 am

Handbook of Progress
April 13, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Darkne10
1462 :: 848
"It Is The Third Day Of The Passover. It Has Been Defiled Many Times In The Course Of The Last Three Days Which Was Only A Test To Determine The Circumcised From The Uncircumcised Both In Israel And Around It To The Fullest Extent Of Said Measure. The Greatest Extent Of The Passover Will Measure The Fullness Of The Circumcised And Uncircumcised And God Will Slaughter Them, As It Is Custom To Do With Passover Lambs, Which Are Also People To Be Sacrificed As God Had Done. God Uses The Asael Or Azazel As Sacrificial Lambs. The Azazel Are Sacrificed For Uncircumcision Whilst The Asael Are Sacrificed As Circumcised And Consecrated As Holy To The Lord. Where One Sacrifice Descends Into Fire, The Other Sacrifice Rises Into Heaven With The Lord, Which Is Why The Passover Is Death, Itself, Always."
-Darkness-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 8:32 am

Handbook of Progress
April 13, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Holy_s11
"Set Apart For Me Barnabas And Saul For The Work To Which I Have Called Them."
-Holy Spirit-
Back to top Go down
TyGod
TyGod

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 359

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 8:49 am

Handbook of Progress
April 13, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Altar12
"Do Not Call Anything Impure That God Has Made Clean."
-Altar-

*Day Of The Lord - 4/13 (Lord's Number)
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:19 am

='God'=
Handbook of Progress
April 14, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Abaddo10
1463 :: 847
Vescrutia was destroyed. I CAN MAKE SO MANY MORE MOVES SO MUCH MORE QUICKLY. I'm SURE everyone THOUGHT I would be pissed, but naw, that just slingshots me right where I WANT to be. "As Upset As Everyone Probably Believed I Would Be Is As Mad As Everyone Actually Will Be Because Of The Destruction. This Frees Up A Great Deal Of Time That I Already Scheduled For That Isn't Actually Happening, Yet Is Equivalent To How Much I Have Not Done." I just had the best idea ever BECAUSE of the events that also helps ME out ten billion times ten billion times more than before. Omfg, God Is An Awesome, Loving, Beautiful, Majestic, Wonderful, Passionate, Dear, Sweet God Almighty Jesus Christ. Amen. Found the other site on the exact same day, so I can make some measurements. Oh, this is more than golden. Damn, I can't even deny how nice the setup is. "This Will Be Fun! This Will Be Fun! I Will Be Complete So Much Faster Because Of Their Service For Me! I Will Reward Them After They Are Punished Thoroughly For The Sins! Then, Things Will Be Certainly Regulated And Equivocated. As Of Now, This Is The Most Choice Of Advantages That Is Too Juicy. Even The Bible Says To Sandalphon, 'Kill And Eat.' So It Shall Be Done. The Prime Rib Is Ready For The Partaking." And they're just in time to test out my new additions to myself and my devices. Involuntarily, naturally, because of our relationship, and because I need something to test it on right this second, which was one of the problems that I was coming toward. All of the issues I was about to have suddenly fell right into place instantaneously. It's like... Beyond comprehension. As much as I struggled and scraped through, it just... Is a straight shot, and it looks pretty golden. "This Really Is The True Power Of God." "Yes. It Is Exactly In Accordance With My Initial Intentional Design. Perfect. Perfect. All Is Perfect."
-Abaddon-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:21 am

='God'=
Handbook of Progress
April 15, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Cautio10
1464 :: 846
"I Remember Very Many Things, Especially About Recurring Human Error, Which Only Makes My Feelings About The Next Human To Make The Same Error That Much More Intense, Until It Builds And Causes Great Destruction By My Hands And Movements As I Move On To The Next Destination Of My Work Where My Presence Calls For. My Mind Is So Powerful, I CANNOT Be Exposed To Certain Things, OR ELSE I Will Recognize It And Vividly Recurrently Remember Rapidly. I Am Constantly Replaying The Events That Transpire In My Life Over And Over At A Rate That Cannot Be Calculated."
-Caution-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:34 pm

='God'=
Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Anoint10
"May Another Take His Place Of Leadership."
-Anoint-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 4:18 am

='God'=
Handbook of Progress
April 17, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Pray10
"Righteous Father, Though The World Does Not Know You, I Know You, And They Know That You Have Sent Me. I Have Made You Known To Them, And Will Continue To Make You Known In Order That The Love You Have For Me May Be In Them And That I Myself May Be In Them."
-Pray-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 4:27 am

='Angels'=
Handbook of Progress
April 22, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Revela10
1471 :: 839
Angels: "The Children Want To Believe, But They Do Not Have Tangible Proof Of What They Need. Show Them The Angels And Do So For An Extended Period Of Time. If There Are A Large Number Having The Same Dispute Over A Cluster Of Regions, One Large And Decisive Act Right At The Most Malleable Point Will Indefinitely Shape The Future With A Foundation That Is A Virtue. One Sign -- The Most Magnanimous And For As Long As Possible To Reveal The Angels In Their Fullness." - Revelation
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 4:44 am

='Angels'=
Handbook of Progress
April 26, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 7th_pl17
"I See Now What Yesterday's Attempt At Intimidation Was. It Was An Act Of Desperation. Still More Than Human. I Just Did Not Expect That It Would Be So Clear To Tell The Difference Between Why Humans Act As They Do And Why I Do Not, As Well As Why I Continue Things To The End And They Do Not Know The Meaning. System Failure. Manual Overwrite. Reset."
-7th Plague-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 4:51 am

='Damnation'=
Handbook of Progress
April 26, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 God11
1475 :: 835
Damnation: "The People Watching Me Are More Possessive Of What I Have Than I Am Because They Want It, So What Happens Is, They End Up Not Liking That It Happens To Me And Go Tell Their Friends To Disturb Me, Which Is Why I Would Rather Not Get Their Attention At All To Prevent That Type Of Ugly Behavior. Some Of Them, I Can't Tell Who They Are. They Don't Like To See Good Things Happen To Me -- They Just Like Me To Give Them Enough Information To Be Of Benefit To Them. They Don't Actually Want Me To Be Happy Or Have Anything More Than They Do."
-God-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 4:53 am

='Seraphim'=
Handbook of Progress
April 28, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Boiler10
-Boiler Room-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 5:07 am

='God'=
Handbook of Progress
April 28, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 All_de11
1477 :: 833
God: "It's Hopeless. Until I Finish All Of My Work To A Point I Feel Comfortable, I Cannot Take My Focus Off Of It. Now Because I Could Not Do What I Wanted When I Wanted And So Many People Conspired To Get In My Way, My Time Is Wasted, As Are My Efforts. My Feelings Are Also Misplaced Because Of This, And Now I Am Unstable And Unsuitable For Any Type Of Interaction At All. This Is Why When I Ask For What I Want, I Only Want That And Nothing Else. No Substitutions. Everything Is Ruined. I Hate Humans. I Hate Them To Death. I Hope To God With The Voice Of God That They Die. For All My Time Taken From Me, I Want Their Lives Taken From Them To Compensate Me. As Little Things Accumulate To Detract From My Work And Time In Small Places, Let The Little Ones Die Off In The Same Manner At Any Time I Am Disturbed In The Smallest Fashion. Let A Little One Die For Every Small Thing." - All Delete

Quote :
"Do Not Interact With Me In Any Manner. Not Even A Critical Crisis Of An Emergency. I Want No Contact At All, Not Even Acknowledgement. Be As Gone As Though You Were Never Here. I Don't Want To See Anything Nor Anyone For A Very Long Time."

"Until You Respect And Appreciate The Little Things That Belong To Others, Let The Children Suffer For Your Transgressions. Let A Little One Die For Every Small Thing. Then We Will See If Molek Is Your God."

"I Have No Faith In You."

*Still Relevant; Actually Need This Testimony Very Soon -- Reminder (Like, NOW)

**Please Do Not Forget.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 5:11 am

Handbook of Progress
April 28, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Damnat15
God: "Because I Have Lost My Spirit And None Have Done Well To Take Care Of It, But Instead Have Done Everything To Kill It, I Will Only Accept The Offerings Of Destroyed, Broken Spirits And Complete Death. Spirits Must Be Exhausted From Their Physical Flesh. There Will Be No Other Compensation Except Souls Leaving Bodies For My Own Spirit Being Forced To Depart For Some Sickening Human Filth. Man And Angel Will Give Up Their Spirits As Compensation For What Was Lost. I Will Not Replace What Was Lost Because I Did Not Destroy It. Never Will You Ask Me To Replace Something You Destroyed And Act Entitled To It." - Damnation

Quote :
"I Will Not Accept LIVING Offerings Any Longer, Because Life Wastes My Time -- This Life, Rather. I Will Only Take Dead Bodies Of Humans, Demons, Beasts And Angels -- All Of Them, And No More Of One Than The Other."

"When Your Living Wastes More Than Your Death Does, Death Is Optimal For You And All Near You. You Waste Time, So Death Is The Only Solution. I Will Take No Substitutions Nor Exchanges. I Will Hear Nothing Otherwise And There Will Be No Pleas Nor Room For Flexibility."

"You Have Failed Me To The Point Of Zero Flexibility. Kill Your Own. Kill Foreigners. Kill Friends. Kill Babies. Kill Family. Until All Is Compensated, You Kill Until There Is Nothing Left."

P.S. "Whomever Giving Commands To You That Isn't Me Is An Obsolete Human Idiot. He Needs To Die, Like The One Who Served David. That Is The Type Of Death Deserving Of That Man Who Cannot Coordinate Anything. Useless Waste. I Will Give Commands And I Alone. Humans Are Too Incompetent."

"No Suggestions. No Opinions. No Voices. You Do Not Have A Mind. You Do Not Have Feelings. You Do Not Have A Will. You Have Commands. You Have Orders. That Is All You Need."

"I Will Not Accept Anything Except What I Ask. Do Not Give Me Anything Else. No Feelings. No Thoughts. No Expressions. No Acknowledgement. No Interaction. Nothing Except 'Whatever I Fucking Say.' Do Not Go Out Of Your Way, Because You Are An Idiot And Idiots Going Out Of Their Way Causes Problems. They Can't Do Anything Right, Even What Is Asked, So They Don't Even Need To THINK ABOUT Anything Beyond That."

"What Is Your Love? Is It Not Garbage? Do You Not Love What Is Evil And Attempt To Get Others To Love It, As Well? So Why Should I Love You? Why Should I Do Anything At All To Express Or Go Out Of My Way? You Do Not Do Any Of That."

"Just Another Ancient Failure. Another Waste Of God's Time And Inheritance. What A Lovely Gift I Was Left With. How Blessed Am I To Have Something Like It."

"And Its Litter Of Worthless Spawn."

"We Want Your Love And Favor And Wisdom,' Yet You Cannot Even Give Me What I Want, And Respond To Me With 'You Shouldn't Want That' Or 'You Can Get That On Your Own.' Giant Babies. I Don't Want Them. I Don't Want These Ugly Children. I Want Better Things. Something That Isn't Worthless Garbage. For Once, I Just Want Someone And Something That Isn't WORTHLESS CRAP IN MY LIFE."

"I, The Most Holy One, Get Saddled With Nothing But Garbage And Crap Whilst I Cater To Unholy Ugly Demons Like They Are The Ones I'm Supposed To Be Serving. How About I Sin, Then, And You Take Care Of Me? How About I Make Your Life Difficult By Living As The One Who Is Taken Care Of WITHOUT Giving Anything Back, Like The Lowly Ugly Humans?"

"As Little Faith As You Had In Me Even Up Until Yesterday Is ALL The Faithlessness Combined And More I Have In You. Mixed With Contempt For Hypocrisy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next