The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe Empty
PostSubject: Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe   Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 2:23 am

='Tymon'=
May 20, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe Tithe13
Tithe: Those Who come forward voluntarily are those who are saved. Those who are forced are condemned no matter what. Narrowing them down comes from making peace with as many as possible. Those who refuse are to receive more intense punishment because they are the slowest to resolve and the lesser of the numbers -- meaning the more wicked they are because they will not repent.
-Tithe-

Quote :
I. "Tatiauna Phenique Williamson Refuses To Repent."

II. "Corel Jeffrey Alexander Basley Refuses To Repent."

III. "Mary French Refuses To Repent."

IV. "Calvin King III Refuses To Repent."

"These Are Demons. They Have Sinned."

"There Is Shame In Them. I Will Not Accept Them Nor Allow Them Into The Kingdom Without True Proper Atonement. Death Is More Fitting."

"Each Of These People Are Guilty As Charged And Acting On Bitterness. Cling To Them As Tightly As They Cling To The Evil."

"If I Do Not Hear From Them, They Are Given To The Devil -- They Will Never Be God's People. He Will Reject Them. They Are Deteriorating Their Relationship. I Will Turn Them Away At The End And Sentence Them To Fire. I Will Not Have Mercy On Them, For They Will Not Learn Until Someone Stops Having Mercy On Them."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe   Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 2:28 am

='Rare Cards'=
May 20, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe Torche11
"We Will Establish The Covenant Law Enforcement. The Offer Of Life Or Death. It Is Already Violated. Through The Law Of Moses There Will Be Decisive Judgment -- Life Or Death. Limbo And Purgatory Have No Effect, For They Are Content With Living This Way Forever, As Long As They Do Not Have To Repent. Therefore, The End Of The Line Must Be Made Clear, Lest The Judgment Of Genesis Befall -- The Lord God Puts Sinners To Death Immediately, Little Did They Know Of Him."
-Torched-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe   Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 2:30 am

='Tymon'=
May 20, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe Master29
"Because Of Others And The Influence To Sin, The Veritas Must Be Reformatted."
-Master Of The Universe-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe   Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 9:46 am

May 20, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe Shadow31
"Will Not The Lord Tear Down The Work Of Man? The Property Was Damaged Before It Was Taken -- The Work Of Your Hands Amounted To Evil And Is Damaged Beyond Repair. Tear It Down And Do Not Cling -- It Is The Work Of Evil. This Vanity Is Abhorrent. I Will Turn My Face Away, For The Love Of The Damaged Work And Uncircumcision In Its Dealings Brings Severe Distrust. This Sours Us. We Will Depart. We Will Not Have Anything Of Sorts Until This Is Made Truly Clean."
-Shadow Of Death-

*The Mother Goddess Just Came To Me Today And Revealed Herself In 'Genesis 1.' I Never Have Read The Bible Like The Mother Before... When God Was Still The Holy 'Itself', And Not 'He & She' Or Even 'He' Or 'She'. The Mitosis Took A Very Long Time.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe   Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 9:21 am

May 20, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe Fruit13
"If You Ask For Money For The Property You Damaged, It Is Not Only Defective, You Are Prostituting It Because It Is, As If It Were A Slave -- WITH THE LORD. What An Unholy Demon. Literally Fully Unacceptable In Every Way. No Value. Undesirable."
-Fruit-

Quote :
"The Object You Damaged, Yourself Before It Was Touched -- Even You Do Not Not Want It! How Much Less The Lord! Is This What The Scriptures Speak?"
- Pearls Before Swine

Quote :
"YOU HAVE AN EVEN MORE GRAVE SIN FOR ATTEMPTING NEGOTIATION. HOW DARE YOU."

Quote :
"THROW. IT. OUT. PERMANENTLY. AND. DESTROY. IT. PROPERLY. IT. WILL. -NEVER-. BE. ACCEPTABLE. AGAIN."

Quote :
You ducked up.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe   Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 9:24 am

='Voice'=
May 20, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe Proble10
"You Are Looking At Monetary Loss? How Dare You! Shall You Ever Tax God For -YOUR- Sins? Chaigidel -- FIRE!"
-Problem-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe   Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 9:25 am

='God Hands'=
Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe Natura15
Otherwise, I enjoyed myself thoroughly and I feel like everyone did a marvelous job! The events were fun and everyone was beautiful and things definitely seem to be going very well. I am -MOST- pleased with -ALL- of the glorious development I have seen with and in everyone. Oh, I was so pleased to see everyone having a beautiful time. I really commend and appreciate all of the real effort and thought and planning that went into Acen. It does give me a great deal of hope for things to come. "I Do Love My Babies. I Know Which Ones Are Mine -- The Lord's. I Am Proud Of Them. With Loving Kindness, Amen."
-Natural-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe   Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 9:26 am

='God'=
May 20, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe Shadow33
"Meanwhile, My Wrath Is Still Not Complete Until We Burn Out The Filthy Clinging Stains. Otherwise, I Will Not Use Such An Unholy And Ungodly Piece."
-Shadow Of Death-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe   Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe Empty

Back to top Go down

Handbook Of Progress; Tymon's Tithe
Page 1 of 1