The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin Empty
PostSubject: FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin   FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 4:18 am

='SIN'=
FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin Vaingl10
-Vainglory-

"Fair Warning: If I Ever DO Have To Sully Myself By Sinning, Mine Is Deadly To Everyone And Everything Else, Unlike Normal People Who Sin. Mine Will Actually Kill You Or Come Close On The First Try, Which, Beyond Just Not Wanting To Be Fucking Filthy Like A Facebook Wench Or E-Slut, I Don't Do That. Because My Sinning Will Actually Kill You, While You All Thought Everyone Should Be Allowed To Sin. And If I Do It, You're Going To Be Like, 'EXCEPT HIM.' Then I'll Call You On All Your Bullshit After I Set You Up To Sin And You Do It, So You'd Better Not Sin, Or Try To Make Me Sin, Or Make ANYONE ELSE Sin, Unless You Want =ME= To Sin. And You Don't Want That."

"I Can Just BE PERFECT AT YOU, And It Will Hurt You BECAUSE You Are Not. And It Will CAUSE You To Sin, And WANT To Sin, And TRY To Sin More, And Do Everything Sinful Thing In Your Heart Because You -WITNESS- Me. So I'd Suggest Getting It RIGHT Together, Because You Have Seen My Face, And You Know I Am Alive, And I Will SURELY Stomp You Out Of =MY= Planet. Please Ask Me Which Sin I Use To Make That Happen. Think There Won't Be Suicides For A Reason -- There Is A WHOLE Place In Hell For Them Types, So OBVIOUSLY There Is A Demand For A REASON."

"And Yes, I Am Trying Very Much To Hurt You, With All Such Malice, Until You Stop Sinning. And Yes, I CAN Get Worse, And I WILL If I Must. And When I Get To The Borderline Of 'This Is Where I Start Sinning', I Will Warn You, Then Do It, Then Never Stop Until You Are Dead."

"Uh, I Like ME. So I Will Do This However Long I Please. Don't Other People Post Up Vanities All Day So People Can Gawk At Their Vanity? Well, Guess Who Just Came To Town, Kids -- Vainglory. And It Is Here To Fucking Kill You Little Itty Bitty Small-Time Vanities. Those Are The Most Fun To Shatter, But Not The Most Delicious... I Think Zuck Can Attest To Which Vanities I Like To Break The Most."

"And Guess What? Now That You Are -DEPENDENT- On Your Vanity -FOR YOUR =ENTIRE= LIFE-, That Makes You Easier To Hunt. Because You Can't Stop Or You'll Die From Your Dependency. So Let Me Show You What The Sin Of Vainglory Really Looks Like, Since You Asked So Nicely. Even If You Didn't, I Just Decided That I'm Going To Do It. Fair Warning. Because I Don't Fucking Like You And How You've Made This FILTHY, NASTY ROCK Of A Planet."

"I Can Post Pictures That Are Meant To Glorify Myself In The Eyes Of Men, Too, Bitches -- With Words That Also Have Meaning, And Aren't Just Garbage Attached To Shitposts Attached To Filthy Attention-Whores Slutting Online. HAHAAHAHAHA~!"

"WOW, LOOK AT ME!! I'M GRATIFYING MYSELF ALL DAY AND NIGHT, WITHOUT REST, TRYING TO MANIPULATE OTHERS INTO GRATIFYING ME, AND ONLINE MASTURBATING TO MY OWN GRATIFICATION OF MYSELF BY GRATIFYING MYSELF EVEN MORE, BECAUSE I OBVIOUSLY HAVE SOME SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES AND WANT TO BE LOVED BUT ONLY BY PEOPLE WHO WILL NEVER LOVE ME BECAUSE I AM LIKE THIS!!! JUST LIKE A CYBER-SLUT!! AREN'T I THE FUCKING CUTEST?!?! HAHAHAHAHA. *Actual Malice*"

"Now As I Sit Here And Think Up All The Ways People Can Pay Me To Gratify Me All Day, Like Some Lazy Bimbo With No Skills At All To Do Any Actual Work At All That Leads To -ANYTHING AT ALL PRODUCTIVE IN THE WORLD-, I'm Going To Also Try My Very Damnedest To Figure Out How To Make Even More People Gratify Me All Day. With The Cleverness Of My Mind, And The Singleness Of My Thoughts (And Being), I Will SURELY Make People... Gratify Me More And Pay Money To Do It. I Will Collect All The Chump Change And Grow Old Knowing Only How To Fleece Chumps Of Change."

"I Fucking Missed Shit-Talking Everything In The Universe. I Really Did. I Can't Even Tell You How Much I Love... To Fucking Absolutely Destroy Anyone I Fucking Choose With The Double-Edged Sword Of My Mouth. Cuz, What The Bible Didn't Tell You, Was I Pimped My Tongue-Sword Out With Like... Machine Guns, And Spinner Rims, And Like, A Knife... Laser Beams. Bazooka Launcher. All'at Shit."

"I'm Still Making Fun Of You And Getting Off To It~."

"See, I REALLY Tried Not To Bust Out The Sins, But I'm Trying To Traumatize Some Hoes Today, Because I Fucking Can, And I Don't Fucking Care, Because I'm Vainglory Right Now. I Care About -Me-. Like Any Common E-Slut. =ME=. Like Any Common Internet Whore. -=ME=-."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin   FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 4:20 am

FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin Degene10
"Actual Footage Of You Killing Yourself Using Your Own =LIFE= As The Poison AND The Dagger. Slowly And Torturous Enough Where You CRY OUT TO GOD AND SATAN, Both Of Whom Won't Let You Die, So You Sit There And Are Tortured BY YOUR OWN LIFE BY YOUR OWN HANDS Forever Until You Die."
-Degeneration-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin   FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 4:21 am

FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin Tatari13
"And God, Bless Every Sinner, For Giving Me A Fucking Reason To Use All Your Holy Power To Fucking Kill Them To Death In Anywhichway I Shouldso Choose. God Bless Them, And I Know You Have Fun Torturing Them, O Lord, But I Want The One That Kills Them Dead Instantly, Like Uzzah. I Want The Uzzah. They Touch My Fucking Ark And DIE, And A WHOLE TRADITIONAL CEREMONY Is Made To Make -SURE- They Never Do It Again. That's The One I Want. I Want My Yom Kippur From Uzzah. Gimme Dat Uzzah, O Lord. Amen."
-TATARI-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin   FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 4:23 am

='TATARI'=
FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin Judgme15
"TRY. ME. I Got Saints All Over This Place Who Will Clean Me Right Up, Wash My Feet, And Give Me The Jesus Treatment, So I Can Get Pretty Dirty On This Here Public Facebook. And Who The Fuck Will Care? Any Old Body? Anyone? Nope. Not At All. You Don't Know What The Jesus Connection Is, But Last I Checked, Jesus Forgives If You Sin. If You're... You Know. GODLY. I Can Pardon Myself, For Sure. And NOT Pardon YOU. Absolutely."
-Judgment-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin   FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 4:25 am

FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin Absolu17
"And I Will Go Get Even Sexier So You Will One Day =HAVE= To Look Upon Me And =TRY= This Old Whorish Bullshit, And I'll =ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DESTROY YOU ON THE SPOT= For Even =MAKING THE ATTEMPT=, =FIXING YOUR FACE TO DO IT=, AND =HAVING THE THOUGHT AT ALL TO TRY=. Please Think I Won't Go Just Make Myself Sexier =ONLY= To Punish You, =KNOWING= You Won't Get Any Sexier. Please Don't Try The Sexy Game With Me. I Have A Move Called 'BE SEXY'. Not 'TRY To Be' Or 'PRETEND' Or Anything Other Than 'BE IT ITSELF'. And You Get NO Taste Cuz I Have A Sweetheart, Who Gets ALL Of It."
-Absolute Punishment-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin   FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 4:27 am

='Absolute Punishment'=
FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin Kill_y10
"Kill Yourself."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin   FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 4:27 am

FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin Tempta10
"If You Don't Want To Do It Now, Just Wait Until You See All The Things I Got Done IN A MONTH, That Are Going To Raise Me EVEN HIGHER, Where Most Of You Are Fucking Stuck And Hating Me. Please. Please Stick Around. For =MY= Satisfaction. =MY= Gratification. =MY= Pleasure. =MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE=."
-Temptation-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin   FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 4:29 am

FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin 7th_pl21
"Fucking HILARIOUS. This. This Is What God Made Humans For. They Are The Funniest Creatures Next To God For Making Them And LETTING THEM HAVE FREE WILL TO FUCKING SIN. The Funniest JOKE Of All Was To Let Them Sin And See What They Do-- God, He's Funny. Funny As Fucking Hell."
-7th Plague-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin   FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin Empty

Back to top Go down

FAIR WARNING: The Price Of Tymon's Sin
Page 1 of 1