The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Reference Note; Eve's Reparations For Adam's Sin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vorspier

Vorspier

Male Points : 483

Reference Note; Eve's Reparations For Adam's Sin Empty
PostSubject: Reference Note; Eve's Reparations For Adam's Sin   Reference Note; Eve's Reparations For Adam's Sin EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:16 am

='Tabrynth'=
August 23, 2020
Reference Note; Eve's Reparations For Adam's Sin Grim10
"I'm Going To Enjoy Womanland... Just Because I Know How To Press 'Da Button' Anytime I Want To... As Soon As They Take Over And Get Their Male Servants/Slaves... I'll Deal With Them According To Their Proper Means. Hell, We Might Even Talk Over Tea That The Male Servants Serve Us! Boy, And When The Men Find Out What It REALLY Means To Be A 'Slave' Of A Woman... They Are NOT Going To Like Their Relationships. But It'll Be WAY Too Late Before Dumb Men Figure It Out. The Sex Drive Is Too Real."
-Grim-

*I Am Only Making Note Of This Here Because I Found It Whilst Looking For Dreams, And It Turns Out That This Year, 2023, Is Exactly What I Said It Would Be, And Exactly What I Said Would Happen -Almost Verbatim- In -This =Specific=- Text.

A Dream Vampire of ambiguous shape and form. Said to be one's greatest dream or worst nightmare. Able to cause dreams and nightmares and allow them to become reality. Was a royal servant of the Baku King, Friday's father, and the General of his army. Has a minion named 'Vedour', who plants rumors and omens for his master.

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down
Vorspier

Vorspier

Male Points : 483

Reference Note; Eve's Reparations For Adam's Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reference Note; Eve's Reparations For Adam's Sin   Reference Note; Eve's Reparations For Adam's Sin EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:19 am

August 23, 2020
Reference Note; Eve's Reparations For Adam's Sin Change10
"I'll Continue To Monitor The Males Who Seem To Get Weaker And Weaker By The Day... And See How Much Stronger The Women Become. Yes, It Seems Like It's Specifically Black Women That Will Domineer This Situation... Teeheehee. Just Like That Dream I Had Several Years Ago, Where The Black Girl Had More Strength Than The Asian Girl To Carry Some Sort Of Weight, And She Shined In The Sun... Yes... I Can Leave This To The Black Women..."
-Change Faces-

*This Dream Reference Is One I Had In 2016 When I Was Still Dealing With Friday The 6th And Black Friday The 6th, Who Are Considered A Set, To Me, For Personal Reference. In This Dream, Black Friday (Who Is Black) Was Stronger Than Friday (Who Is Asian), And That Dream Played Out With Friday The 6th Falling Off And Black Friday The 6th Remaining In My Circle Ever Since Up Until This Year, 2023.

A Dream Vampire of ambiguous shape and form. Said to be one's greatest dream or worst nightmare. Able to cause dreams and nightmares and allow them to become reality. Was a royal servant of the Baku King, Friday's father, and the General of his army. Has a minion named 'Vedour', who plants rumors and omens for his master.

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down

Reference Note; Eve's Reparations For Adam's Sin
Page 1 of 1