The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Empty
PostSubject: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptyFri May 12, 2023 11:54 am

='TATARI (CHEMOSH)'=
Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Partic10
-Particular-

As superlatively superfluous as the Supervanity, Vainglory, was, he was still rather keen on bringing all his now quite elaborate and grandiose plans that he'd quickly come up with to fruiting and completion, to create a spectacle for himself, because he could, whether or not anyone else witnesses or experienced it.

So, with all such transcendental enlightenment, revelation, and epiphany from his apotheosis, Vainglory would maintain his status as an epoch further by using all that information he was feeding on at speeds beyond speed by translating them literally from information into direct manifestation, from the open portal of light on his body. Wherever the light would so shine, in all its array of rays, his manifestations would become, first from photons and then transitioning into any other particle of any level of particularity simply because his own charges were enough to overpower them and polarize them to his will, letting him command them as if he, himself, -was- the nucleon.

"Okay, Let Me Just Organize My Notes For My Research Studyyyyy..."

Quote :
Vainglory (Vanity): "'High Places' Made As Altars In The Mind, Heart, Body, With Materials And Possessions."

Vanity (Vainglory): "Fool's Gold (Gold Cherry); Pride -- Knockoff Of Vainglory, Trying To Be Vainglory, When Only Vanity."

Belial (Vainglory/Vanity/Pride): "Worthless Aggrandizing Of What Is Of No Use, Value, Or Importance, Because They (Who Are Worthless) Value It, Despite Having No Value Or Worth To Even Be Considered Valuable Or Evaluable At All... Typically With Haughtiness, And Can Appear In Those Who Do Have Worth Or Know How To Be Vain About What Is Worth Something; A Sign Of A Flaw And Defect In What Should Be Able To Perfectly See And Correct It, If They Are Actually Worthy."

Black Cherry (Lilith): "The Effect When Applied To Womankind, Which Generally Is Geared Toward Sexual Pleasure, And Anal Stimulation, Or Symbolism Of Belittling What Is Beneath Her By Anal Pleasure."

Natural Incursions: "Sloth, Greed, Money, Value, Worth, Richness, Abundance, Wealth, Acknowledgement, Recognition."

Effects: "Ignorance, Arrogance, Blindness, Deafness, Senselessness, Disproportionate, Imbalanced, Unstable, Insecurity, Unfairness."

Characteristics: "False Light, Selfish, Egotistical, Self-Empowerment, Conceitedness, Spoiledness, Decay, Ascent, Deterioration, Degeneration, Entitlement, Pious, Self-Righteous; All Of The Above."

Lucifer (Original): "Know-It-All, Which All Vainglory Returns, For God's Purposes, And Not Its Own -- Its Own Service To Itself Is The Chance To Exist At All Independently And Freely, Independent Of God's Will, For However Long It Can, Before Permanent Subservience By Returning To Him." , Etc. Notes And Tearing Down Mental, Spiritual, Physical, Etc.

Purpose: "Destroys 'Belphegor's Gap' And Those Who Are Mounted On Said Altar (Via Monetary Or Financial Unfairness) -- That Is, It Magnifies Itself And Its Value And Worth, Which Are All Worthless In Retrospect, To Amplify Itself To Overpower And Fill Everything, Then Purge Them Clean, And Settle At A Level Higher After Wiping Out All Sin And Debt From Sin, Sinners, And Every Wicked Thing Regarding Sin. Comparable To The Flood Of Noah, When The Waters Leveled, And Receded, But The Oceans Were Higher, And No Longer Low Waters, Permanently."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptyFri May 12, 2023 12:02 pm

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Devolu10
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanity
-Devolution-

Vanity
Quote :
Vanity is the excessive belief in one's own abilities or attractiveness to others. Prior to the 14th century, it did not have such narcissistic undertones, and merely meant futility.[2] The related term vainglory is now often seen as an archaic synonym for vanity, but originally meant considering one's own capabilities and that God's help was not needed, i.e. unjustified boasting;[3] although glory is now seen as having a predominantly positive meaning,[citation needed] the Latin term from which it derives, gloria, roughly means boasting, and was often used as a negative criticism.

Religion
Quote :
In many religions, vanity, in its modern sense, is considered a form of self-idolatry in which one likens oneself to the greatness of God for the sake of one's own image, and thereby becomes separated and perhaps in time divorced from the Divine grace of God. In Christian teachings, vanity is an example of pride, one of the seven deadly sins. Also, in the Baháʼí Faith, Baha'u'llah uses the term 'vain imaginings'.[5]

Philosophy
Quote :
Philosophically, vanity may be a broader form of egotism and pride. Friedrich Nietzsche wrote that "vanity is the fear of appearing original: it is thus a lack of pride, but not necessarily a lack of originality."[6] One of Mason Cooley's aphorisms is "Vanity well fed is benevolent. Vanity hungry is spiteful."

Symbolism
Quote :
In Western art, vanity was often symbolized by a peacock, and in Biblical terms, by the Whore of Babylon. During the Renaissance, vanity was often represented as a naked woman, sometimes seated or reclining on a couch. She attends to her hair with comb and mirror. The mirror is sometimes held by a demon or a putto. Symbols of vanity include jewels, gold coins, a purse, and the figure of death.[citation needed]

Some depictions of vanity include scrolls that read Omnia Vanitas ("All is Vanity”), a quotation from the Latin translation of the Biblical book of Ecclesiastes.[8] Although the term vanitas (Latin, "emptiness") originally meant not obsession by one's appearance, but the ultimate fruitlessness of humankind's efforts in this world, the phrase summarizes the complete preoccupation of the subject of the picture.

"The artist invites us to pay lip-service to condemning her," writes Edwin Mullins, "while offering us full permission to drool over her. She admires herself in the glass, while we treat the picture that purports to incriminate her as another kind of glass—a window—through which we peer and secretly desire her."[9] The theme of the recumbent woman often merged artistically with the non-allegorical one of a reclining Venus.

As portrayed in classic literature, Alexander Pushkin's Eugene Onegin. Illustrated by Elena Samokysh-Sudkovskaya.
In his table of the seven deadly sins, Hieronymus Bosch depicts a bourgeois woman admiring herself in a mirror held up by a devil; behind her is an open jewelry box. A painting attributed to Nicolas Tournier, which hangs in the Ashmolean Museum, is An Allegory of Justice and Vanity: a young woman holds a balance, symbolizing justice; she does not look in a mirror or the skull on the table before her. Johannes Vermeer's painting Girl with a Pearl Earring is sometimes believed to depict the sin of vanity, because the young girl has adorned herself before a glass without further positive allegorical attributes.

All is Vanity, by Charles Allan Gilbert (1873–1929), carries on this theme. An optical illusion, the painting depicts what appears to be a large grinning skull. Upon closer examination, it reveals itself to be a young woman gazing at her reflection in the mirror. In the film The Devil's Advocate, Satan (Al Pacino) claims that "vanity is his favourite sin".

Such artistic works served to warn viewers of the ephemeral nature of youthful beauty, as well as the brevity of human life and the inevitability of death.

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 9:02 pm

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Rape11
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanitas
-Rape-

Quote :
Vanitas (Latin for 'vanity') is a genre of art which uses symbolism to show the transience of life, the futility of pleasure, and the certainty of death. The paintings involved still life imagery of transitory items. The genre began in the 16th century and continued into the 17th century. Vanitas art is a type of allegorical art representing a higher ideal.

The word vanitas comes from Latin and means vanity. Vanity is referenced in the Bible's Old Testament in Ecclesiastes 12:8, "Vanity of Vanities, saith the preacher, all is vanity". The message is that human action is temporary and faith is forever.

Vanitas is a sub-genre of still life painting which Dutch painters during the Baroque period (c.1585–1730) employed. The Spanish painters also created vanitas paintings which coincided with the end of the Spanish Golden Age. Memento mori is a similar theme which when translated from Latin means, "remember that you will die."

A group of painters in Leiden began to produce vanitas paintings beginning in the 16th century and they continued into the 17th century. Vanitas art is a type of allegorical art representing a higher ideal or containing hidden meanings. Vanitas are very formulaic and they use literary and traditional symbols to convey mortality. Vanitas often have a message that is rooted in religion or the Christian Bible.

In the 17th century the vanitas genre was popular among Dutch painters. The paintings often have symbolic imagery which attempts to convey the message that we will die, and we should think about futility of our earthly pursuits. The well known Spanish vanitas refer to Spain's rulers and the politics of Spain. It was popular to include skulls in vanitas paintings. In the 17th century, a skull symbolized the ephemeral nature of life.

Vanitas vanitatum.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:00 pm

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Vanity23
Fool's Gold (Gold Cherry), Vanity, Vainglory, Pride, Belial, Haughtiness, Black Cherry (Lilith), Sloth, Greed, Money, Value, Worth, Ignorance, Arrogance, Blindness, Deafness, Senselessness, Disproportionate, Imbalanced, Unstable, Insecurity, Unfairness, False Light, Selfish, Egotistical, Lucifer, Know-It-All, Self-Empowerment, Conceitedness, Spoiledness, Decay, Ascent, Deterioration, Degeneration, Entitlement, Rich, Wealthy, Pious, Self-Righteous, Etc. Notes And Tearing Down Mental, Spiritual, Physical, Etc. 'High Places' Made As Altars In The Mind, Heart, Body, With Materials And Possessions.

Destroys 'Belphegor's Gap' And Those Who Are Mounted On Said Altar (Via Monetary Or Financial Unfairness)
-Vanity-

Quote :
Superego And Vainglory (Supervanity)

Food
-Ego
-Vanity
-Pride

I. Defensive
II. Perceptual
III. Intellectual - Cognitive
IV. Executive
V. Conscious Awareness
VI. Sense Of Self
VII. Judgment
VIII. Tolerance
IX. Reality Testing
X. Control
XI. Planning
XII. Synthesis Of Information
XIII. Intellectual Functioning
XIV. Memory
XV. Denial
XVI. Displacement
XVII. Intellectualisation
XVIII. Fantasy
XIX. Compensation
XX. Projection
XXI. Rationalization
XXII. Reaction Formation
XXIII. Regression
XXIV. Repression
XXV. Sublimination
XXVI. Undoing
XXVII. Suppression
XXVIII. Dissociation
XXIX. Idealization
XXX. Identification
XXXI. Introjection
XXXII. Inversion
XXXIII. Somatisation
XXXIV. Splitting
XXXV. Substitution
XXXVI. Self-Esteem
XXXVII. Self-Worth
XXXVIII. Conscious-Thinking Self
XXXIX. Cognitive Function
XL. Interpersonal Skills

Uses
I. Conscience (Protocol/Algorithm)
II. Punisment
III. Appropriation
IV. Control (Self-Control)
V. Conflict
VI. Godhead (Father)
VII. Morality
VIII. Proscription
IX. Domination (Dominion)
X. Unconscious
XI. Origin
XII. Systematic
XIII. Keter
XIV. Keter
XV. Code
XVI. Preconscious
XVII. Conscious

I. Cause
II. Effect
III. Result
IV. Resolution
V. Aftermath
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:04 pm

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Defini11
Quote :
Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei
· August 27, 2017 ·
"During The Denial Phase, They Will Pretend And Believe That An Image Or Something That They Can Use As An Appearance Will Cover Them Instead Of Expose Them Because They Don't Know When They Are Exposed Nor How They Become Exposed, Making Them Also That Much Easier To Destroy -Because- Of The Arrogance." Makes them easy targets because they start boasting about their weaknesses in reverse as if it is a strength with no foundation to back it up and the inability to make one up.
-Definition-

It's a buildup -AND- breakdown process -SIMULTANEOUSLY- so just be smooth and ignore them, but like, secretly not be ignoring them -- ONLY observe them, but pretty much shun them completely in every other way, then as they are falling apart, you just mind your business and do your job and they'll just get hurt by you hurting them, especially if you start getting praise over them by someone that they hate.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:07 pm

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Destru15
· August 27, 2017 ·
I'm gonna keep giving people leverage and the leverage is used specifically for hurling stones at them when it comes time -- make sure you go for the face and the heart and the back, and if you can, the genitals. Those are the -best- places. Quick strikes, precise and heavy blows them turning around and acting like it didn't happen.
-Destruction-

"They May Attempt To Beg And Plead With You, But You Are To Ignore Them Because They Not Only Have Nothing That You Want, But They Also Will Reveal Further Weakness The More You Reject Them That You Can End Up Using To Your Advantage As Long As They Continue, Just As With The Simple-Minded Targeting They Do With Me Where I Establish Cornerstones To Build From When Creating Their Tombs."

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 12:57 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Identi10
· August 28, 2017 ·
"The Fact That People Continue To Try Worse Things Doesn't Work Anymore -- I Do Not Go Down Nor Stop Evolving, Like You All Do. There Comes A Time Where I Am So Great, Nothing You Do Afflicts Me. This Is Already So, Which Is Why You Bore Me And Are Also Bored, Yourselves. It Is Similar To That Situation Where Because -I- Am Bored By -You-, You Are Bored By Dealing With Me And Believe I Am The Boring One. You Stimulated Yourselves To A Point Of No Return And Don't Know How To Further Stimulate Yourselves Beyond That Point Because Of Your Impotence And Also Your Human Level Cap. I, On The Other Hand, Know -Exactly- How To Stimulate It, Make Myself The Stimulant -And- Do So In Greater Fashions For Myself -And- Everyone Else." Which is what makes me more valuable to you all than ever. Hahahahahaha.
-Identification-

The fact that he wants to -BE- someone else at -ALL- is a sign that he is trying to run away from himself in order to avoid killing himself, but all you have to do is go to where he runs to and jump ahead of him, like Envy tries to do. Just jump right in front and cut him off after you see him run somewhere at all. The fact that he's trying to be a woman means that he's already emasculated and believes that she is greater than his own manhood, which can be used as a weapon against him (to strike at his genitals).

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 1:41 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Puppet13
· August 28, 2017·
"The Humans Are At War With Themselves Finally. They Are Trying To Include Me. Those Who Make Mistakes Get Learned From By Others Trying To Get To Me. They Try To Include Me For Impure Reasons. Their Own Insecurities Get The Better Of Them And Cause Them To Act Out For Attention, Especially When I Am Doing Work. These Are Negligible Things To Me That Cause Them To Destroy Themselves."
-Puppet Master-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 1:43 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Cyber_10
· August 31, 2017 ·
"Their Desires Are Evil. In Their Hearts They Are Led Astray. See Who They Love And Why. They Seek Out Unholy Perversions To The Torn For Sinful Sympathy. Their Judgment Is Clouded By Fallen Wings. They Flee Quickly Yet Forget Their Sins And Expect Reward Or Forgiveness. Think. They Would Never Forgive Such Sins Against Them. The Time To Test Judgment Is Now. Measure The Slave Girl's Sins To What They Would Forgive. Would Any Ever Forgive Her. Yet, Should I? Should I Forgive Those Who Forgive Her? Are They Not Sharing The Same Sin? I Warned You Of Who Will Sin And Why. Let Us Judge. Let The Sword Pass Through The House. Blasphemers Put To Death. The Fear Incurs Their Sin. They Have Something To Fear. As I Forewarned."
-Cyber Devil-

"They Feel As Though Being Considerate To Them Means They Are To Sin."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 1:47 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Craze10
· August 31, 2017 ·
"Those That Drop Very Low Very Fast And Remain Low Very Fast Like Lucifer Falling From Grace. Their Height Was As False As Their Fragile Light. When Broken They Become Filthy To A Degree Where They Not Only Cannot Rise But Continue Dragging Their Own Faces Through The Dirt As Lowly Serpents."
-Craze-

"If Your Love For A Sinner Drives You To Sin, Your Heart Is Part Of Their Sin And You Will Become Corrupted By Your Weakness." *To THEIR Sin
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 1:49 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Damnat19
· September 2, 2017 ·
"Every One Of You That I Do Not Cut Off From Serving At My Altar I Will Spare Only To Destroy Your Sight And Sap Your Strength, And All Your Descendants Will Die In The Prime Of Life."
-Damnation-

"Still Trying To Slow Me Down For The Sake Of Vanity. Blind And Slow."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 3:35 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Death_14
· September 9, 2017 ·
"Doesn't Comprehend Why And How It Slows Down Self And Others."
-Death-

"Will Use Against Others Through The Afflicted To Tamper With The Lights In The Sky -- Will Break Lesser Lights."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 4:27 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Molek10
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · September 9 ·
"Certain Vanities Fizzle Out On Their Own Or Else They Lose Interest And Value Plus They Diminish In Quality And Equity Whilst Being Utilized And Seek Out Sustenance In Instability And Frequency Of Vulnerability, Normally Leading To A Necessity To Compensate For The Vanities Of The Self In The Light To Make Up For All The Inferiority, Failures, Complexes And Waste Produced And Made To Look Good Throughout The Entirety Of The Delusional Period Of The Hallucination Of Heightened Self Value." - Fool's Gold (Ishim)
-Molek-

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · September 11 ·
"I Do Not Want Actors, I Want To Get My Work Done Without Something Wanting Attention. You Have Had Enough."

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 4:34 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Devolu11
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · September 12 ·
"Traditions Are Grounding Foundations For You To Stand On. If You Are Not Greater Than Your Traditions, Then You Are Lesser Than Your Ancestors."
-Devolution-

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · September 13 ·
"You Do Not Appreciate I, Who Provide For You. You Will Surely Die By Darkness. The Aleph Will Strike You Dead."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 4:35 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Malfun11
"The Vanity Is Too Great. It Blots Out Sins Like Envy For The Sake Of Self Glorification And Brings Greater Emphasis Rather Than The Shame It Is Supposed To. This Is How The Fool's Gold Is Made. Through Vainglory, The Vain Also See A Greater Vanity That Builds Theirs Up, Yet Also Builds Up Their Sins Connected To Their Selfish Desires. This Makes Them Exponentially Weaker By Their Own Building Themselves Up And They Crumble Under Their Own Weight, Pressure And Overload, Especially When Trying To Compare, Measure, Copy Or Be Superior To Others."
-Malfunction-

"Those Who Are Present Are Only So Because They Needed To See The Kingdom Of God Come Down. They Are To Be Disposed Of Afterward And Replaced With Lambs -- Better Workers With No Prior Connection Or Affiliation. They Will Start Straightening Up When They See Replacements And Word Will Spread Faster. Plus, Envy Will See It's Own Downfall With Its Own Eyes And Hands."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 4:38 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Corrup11
"None Of Them Can Handle Power. No One Has Enough Work. I Will Give Them More, Then. Until They Understand And Respect Power, Power Will Crush Them From Overhead With A Flood. I Expect A Purge."
-Corruption-

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · September 17 ·
I. "Delusions Of Grandeur Being Noticed, Denounced, Made Inferior And Targeted Immediately." - Infiltration

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · September 17 ·
II. "Feeling Boastful Even Being Graced At All -- Seeking Ego Boosting Feed. Means It Is Weak And Vulnerable." - Parasitism
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 5:23 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Lake_o12
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · October 28 at 2:02pm ·
"Do Not Place Incompetent People At The Head -- They Reward The Undeserving Out Of Spite Without Knowing Nor Understanding The Consequences Or Discrepancies." - Clip
-Lake Of Fire-

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · October 28 at 7:52pm ·
Oversight: "... Annoying People Should Never Have Power. They Only Use It For Small, Annoying Things Or Overly Large, Obnoxious Things." - Beelzebub

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 5:24 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Exchan10
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · October 28 at 10:21pm ·
"Lessening Judgment On Purpose. Trying To Learn. Attempting To Impair Self And Unify With Me To Lessen My Intelligence And Make Me Susceptible To Weaker Predatory Methods; Clearly Desperation For An Advantage. Cannot Function Without A Clear Advantage. Will Go For Any Opportunity." - Clip
-Exchange-

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · October 28 at 10:56pm ·
"Attempting To Gain Intelligence By Being Submissive And Leeching From My Intelligence -- Best Option Is To Use Mine As A Weapon, Poison, Destructively And Completely Geared Toward Further Weakening And Hindering The Submissive Target Rather Than Allow Submission And Clinging." - Edge

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 5:40 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Cut10
"Attempting To Gain Intelligence By Being Submissive And Leeching From My Intelligence -- Best Option Is To Use Mine As A Weapon, Poison, Destructively And Completely Geared Toward Further Weakening And Hindering The Submissive Target Rather Than Allow Submission And Clinging." - Edge
-Cut-

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 5:44 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Harab_12
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · Yesterday at 9:34am ·
"Using Memories And Association. Made Something Less Than Greater Than They. Degraded Own Value And Enslaved Self To Utility." - Clip
-Harab Serapel-

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 10, 2016 · Chicago ·
There is a distinct difference between living 'Normally' and living 'Naturally.' What is 'Normal' is not always 'Natural' and what is 'Natural' is not always 'Normal.' Yet, what is 'Natural' SHOULD be 'Normal.' Then you're getting somewhere.

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 5:47 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Fool_s11
"The Best Way To Make Anyone With A Vanity Or Pride Issue Subservient To You Is To Play Right On Their Blindness And Their Egos. Make Them Think They Are Powerful And Successful, When You're Actually Baiting Them To A Trap That You Set Up To Make Them Seem More Powerful And Successful Than They Are."
-Fool's Gold-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 5:55 am

June 25, 2022 @ 2:56 AM
Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Vanity24
I Will Establish Myself A 'High Place', As It Is Called In The Bible. But They Are Like Trophies. And As We Know, Not Everything That Is A Trophy Should Really Be One. That's Why The Lord Says Not To Make High Places, Or Your Genitals Will Be Exposed -- Rather, Your Vulnerable Spots By What You Value And Worship Or Respect? Yes, Morality And Ethics -- All Such High Places, Vanities, And Trophies. It's Just A Shame That You Don't See The Vainglory Of It All. And You Never Will.
-Vanity-

Sin Of Vainglory: All Vainglorious Things That Are Still Truthful, But Do Not Matter Any Longer. It Is Prominent, Powerful, Destructive, And Anything Else It May Wish To Be, But Useless Is Also What It Is.

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 6:10 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Vaingl16
-Vainglory-

"Oh, Looks Like The Humans Will Be Nice And Reflective Mirrors Of Vanity Right Now, So If They Are Being So Vain, If I Am To Display A Projection Of Myself To Make Them Perceive It As Vanity, I Can Easily Crack All Of Their Mirrors With An Overload And Cause A Lot Of Humans To Become Delusional And Blinded To Their Own Vanity. It Can Easily Damage Their Psyches Permanently, And That Should Be Pretty Fun, If They're Gonna Be So Vain! Teeheehee~!"

"... Celebrities Are Too Concerned About Their Images. If I Was A Celebrity, I Would Go Do Random Publicity Stunts For -FUN-, Not For The Publicity. As A -Fucking Around- Type Deal, Not Cash-Grabs Or Whatever. Like, Do A Fucking... Car Insurance Commercial. Or Appear At An Amusement Park. Sponsor A Restaurant. Like... Fame + Money = A Lot Of Fun Shit. But, See, Celebrities Are Just Dumb Humans, So They Don't Even Really Know How To Enjoy Their Assets. Even If They Think They Do."

"... When People Have Money And A Service Lots Of Other People Use, They Start To Think Themselves Invincible, And They Get Very Careless And Wasteful Very Quickly And Easily. Which Is What We Have Here With Facebook. It's Actually Incredibly Sad, But I Need To Take Advantage Of That Crippling Weakness In All People Who Have Money, So I'm Not Correcting It Because I Don't Want To Have To Work Too Hard To Snatch It."

Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 9:33 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity 7th_pl11
"Lawless :: Setting : Terrain ; Element - Stea."
-7th Plague-

I. "The Words Of The Blessing Of Enoch, Wherewith He Blessed The Elect ⌈⌈And⌉⌉ Righteous, Who Will Be Living In The Day Of Tribulation, When All The Wicked ⌈⌈And Godless⌉⌉ Are To Be Removed."

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 9:38 am

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Measur10
"Lawless :: Neutral : Command ; Center - Stean."
-Measure-

II. "And He Took Up His Parable And Said--Enoch A Righteous Man, Whose Eyes Were Opened By God, Saw The Vision Of The Holy One In The Heavens, ⌈Which⌉ The Angels Showed Me, And From Them I Heard Everything, And From Them I Understood As I Saw, But Not For This Generation, But For A Remote One Which Is For To Come."

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity   Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity Empty

Back to top Go down

Vainglorious Bastard; The Sin Of Vainglory Chapter 3; Superego's Vainglory, Supervanity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next