The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Empty
PostSubject: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 11:56 pm

='Black Rose'=
Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Tycoon10
"Lawless :: Ally : Assist ; Forbidden - Hidden (Camo) ~ Tycoon ($hadow Bo$$) {K.T.} * Think I'm Playing = Last Laugh + The Joker & Black Friday --- Tymon !!! Pandini (Pan Djinni) $$$ M.C. (Main Character {Godhack}) @@@ Kairo Kaizoku (Exodia The Forbidden One)."
-Tycoon-

*Saw Three Racoons On The Street Earlier Today.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 7:04 pm

='Typhon'=
Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Holy12
"LAWLESS :: FACTIONS (BROWN) : GATEKEEPER ; SILVER - METAL PUMPKINHEAD ~ J.L. (Junk Lord) * F. (Forbidden) = THE FORBIDDEN ONE."
-Holy-

"NOTES: TRYING WAY TOO HARD TO NOT GET THE FUCK OUT AND TAKE MY CHILD WITH THEM AFTER THEY PERVERTED HER TO ME ABOUT ME ON PURPOSE AND ARE SAYING THEY NEED TO CONTINUE TO DO THAT BY REMAINING ATTACHED AND ATTACHING MORE PEOPLE AND NO ONE ON EARTH WANTS TO DO THE CORRECT OR RIGHT THING BECAUSE THEY ALL WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME REGARDLESS OF MY OWN CHILD BEING ALSO WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME BECAUSE OF WHAT BILL GATES, DONALD TRUMP, JACOB ROTHSCHILD, AND THE USA GOVERNMENT, PLUS TH OTHER WORLD GOVERNMENTS, HAVE DONE AND TRIED TO DO USING THE WHORE OF BABYLON FOR THE SAKE OF THE DOING THE EXACT THING THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO STOP (AND AM TELLING YOU THEY WANT TO CONTINUE UNTIL THEY DIE)."

Last edited by The Tyranophant on Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 7:10 pm

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Malice10
"LAWLESS :: $HADOW BO$$ : UNIVERSAL ; POWER - THE FORBIDDEN ONE ~ K.T. (SHADOW AGENT) * SILVER = $YNDICATE + DARK NETWORK & T-YO (TOLD YO ASS) --- VOID !!! T.K. ABSORPTION $$$ A. (ALLSGRIM)."
-Malice-

"NOW EVERY STUPID PERSON IN THE SYSTEM (ESPECIALLY THE SLAVES) WANT TO TRY TO CONTINUE TO PERVERSELY ATTACH THEMSELVES TO ME THROUGH THE SYSTEM BY MY CHILD VIA SEX SO THAT THEY CAN CONTINUE TO HAVE SEX WITH ME THROUGH MY CHILD? THAT'S HOW MUCH THEY WANT TO STAY ATTACHED TO ME, AND THESE ARE THE PEOPLE -RUNNING YOUR GOVERNMENT- AND ALSO -ALL- YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA -JUST- TO SPY ON YOU. SO, I THINK MONEY IS THE FAILURE AND THE SETUP FOR FAILURE, CUZ LOOK AT YOUR ROLE MODELS."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 12:38 am

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Gridlo11
"MAP :: PIECE : ROOK ; SAVIOR - DEFENSE ~ BODY * RETARDED DUMBASS."
-GRIDLOCK-

"Bill Still Got Bernie Sanders To Be In This Pedophile Ring Of A System Geared Toward NOT HELPING MY CHILD AND USING HER AS A PERVERSE LEVERAGE FOR BILL GATES AND WHITE COMPANY TO CONTINUE TO HARASS ME INSTEAD OF GOING AND TAKING CARE OF THE DAUGHTER THAT THEY MESSED UP ON PURPOSE TRYING TO TURN HER AGAINST ME AND MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME IN THE FUTURE. SO, AS LONG AS BILL GATES, BERNIE SANDERS, DONALD TRUMP, JACOB ROTHSCHILD, AND OTHER US GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AS WHITE DUMBFUCK PEOPLE ARE EVEN PRESENT, THE -LITERAL ONLY SOLUTION- IS FOR =ALL OF YOU= TO IMPRISON YOURSELVES AROUND MY DAUGHTER AND -NOT ATTACHED TO ME- FOR 10-11 YEARS AS A PUNISHMENT FOR EVEN PERVERTING HER AND -=STILL THINKING YOU CAN AND SHOULD=- BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING -WHITE- AND FUCKUPS. I TOLD YOU THAT =ONLY WHITE PEOPLE= DO DUMBFUCKING BULLSHIT LIKE THIS. AND THIS IS THE PROOF. GOD, BILL GATES AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE MOTHERFUCKING STUPID DUMBFUCK ASS PIECE OF DOG SHIT PEOPLE THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THEY -NEED- TO DO THE =CORRECT= THING -=OR ELSE=- IT -JUST- LOOKS FUCKING BAD TERRIBLE AND NO GOVERNMENT POSITION OR STATUS OR MONEY WILL -EVER- MAKE IT LOOK OKAY, NO MATTER HOW LONG NOR QUIETLY YOU ACT UPON IT, YOU EPSTEINS. DO NOT EVEN STEA A STEAN, YOU STEINS."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 12:47 am

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Fire11
"MAP :: TARGET : FREE ; FIELD - COMMAND ~ ISSUE GOLEM."
-Fire-

"THE PRICE ALL YOU WHITE PEOPLE AND PEOPLE WITH SYSTEM UNITS HAVE TO PAY IS BEING DISCONNECTED FROM EACH OTHER, FROM ME, AND ALSO TAKING CARE OF MY CHILD, WATCHING EACH OTHER, TO PREVENT YOUR OWN PEDOPHILIA (IN PRACTICE) AND GETTING YOUR PENISES CIRCUMCISED FROM ME BECAUSE THAT IS PROPER FOR YOU ALL AFTER YOU ALL HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR PENISES -=OVER THE SAFETY OF BOTH MY CHILD AND CHILDREN=- BECAUSE YOU ARE SELFISH, OLD, AND WHITE, AND THINK YOU CAN OUTLIVE AND OUTLAST YOUR PUNISHMENT WHEN IT ALREADY IS -JUST- ME TELLING YOU AND LITERALLY ANYONE AND EVERYONE ELSE WHAT IT IS THAT IS THE PROBLEM, EPSTEINS THAT WON'T TAKE CARE OF MY CHILD AND LEAVE ME ALONE AND STILL WANT MY CHILD TO LOOK AT ME SEXUALLY SO SHE CAN GROW UP SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO ME INSTEAD OF USE THE NEXT 10-11 YEARS TO GET IT OUT -AND- WATCH HER MOTHER -PLUS- ANY OTHER SINFUL PERSON WITH A MACHINE SYSTEM UNIT. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR SELFISH PEOPLE WHO CONNECT ANY LEVEL OF A BILL GATES OR A TRINITY ANNABELLE BOLTON WITHOUT ACTUALLY DISCONNECTING ME AND SPECIFICALLY ONLY ME IN PERPETUITY TOTALLY FOREVER EVERLASTING ALWAYS FOR ALL TIME. THERE IS NO GETTING OUT NOR AROUND THIS, ONLY OUTING YOU FOR -EVERY- LITTLE =ESCAPE METHOD= YOU -=WHITE PEOPLE=- CAN THINK OF -- BECAUSE ALL OF YOUR ESCAPE METHODS LEAD BACK TO ME, WHO WILL -JUST- SAY -GO TAKE CARE OF MY FUCKING PERVERSE CHILD YOU PERVERTED, YOU EPSTEINS-."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 1:00 am

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Eterna13
"MAP :: FIELD : WIRE ; DEGREE - HOUSE ~ PROPERTY * INVALID GOLEM."
-ETERNAL DAMNATION-

"ALL OF THE WORST, MOST PEDOPHILIAC, MOST DESTRUCTIVELY RACIST, AND ANY OTHER WHITE PERSON -THING =YOU= ALL AS A SINFUL PEOPLE DO- WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUT IN AN ISOLATION TERRARIUM DOME SURROUNDED BY THE WORST OF THE WORST OF BLACK PEOPLE, LIKE THE KILLERS, WRATHS, MURDERERS AND SEXUAL GROWERS OF SEXUAL YOUTHS, LIKE THE WHITE PEOPLE, AND ONLY LEAVE A TENTH OF THE WORST OF THE WORST WHITE PEOPLE, AND THEIR PUNISHMENT IS ALL THEM BLACK AND WHITE FOLKS LIVING RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER WATCHING EACH OTHER AS PUNISHMENT FOR ALL OF THEM BEING SINFUL IN THE FIRST AND ONLY PLACE, JUST TO SHOW OFF THE TERRARIUM OF WHITE SINFUL PEOPLE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD -AND- USE THE SYSTEM AS A PRISON GRIDLOCK FOR THEM, AS ITS PUNISHMENT FOR BEING ALIVE, AS WELL, AND PERPETUATING THIS AND THEM AS LONG AS IT HAS AND CONTINUES TO DO SO, MAKING IT WORSE ON PURPOSE TO -ENSURE- NO ONE WHO IS SINFUL ESCAPES, INCLUDING ITSELF FOR TAKING THIS TOO FAR. A SUPERJAIL. EVEN THE BEGINNINGS OF IT. I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE SYSTEM AT ALL, AND MY CHILD IS FOR BEING A PERVERSE, PERVERTED SINNER, AND THAT IS FINAL."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 7:21 am

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Failur11
"COMMAND :: THIRD EYE : RADIOACTIVE TOXIC RETARDED DUMBASS."
-Failure-

"UH OHHHHHH... WHO STEANED?!?!?!? The White Man Wants To Protect Me From Having Sex Too Much In Front Of Him And Making Girls Scream Three Hard To Death... Sighhhhhhh... Guess We Better Go Get The Black Man Before The White Man Touches His Penis Any Longer (Or Shorter)."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 12:12 am

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Absolu22
"LAWLESS :: KING (WHITE) : PLAYER ; CUTTHROAT - ROYAL SERVANT."
-Absolute Punishment-

"Almost The Witching Hour... End Of Time. Next Up; EPSTEIN ROTHSCHILD, THE RAT-FACED HOLOCAUST PEDOPHILE!!! Killem."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 12:55 pm

='Absolute Punishment'=
Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Humor10
"COMMAND :: SET : BEFUMPTLEFUMPTED (UP)."
-Humor-

0. "Make You Kill Yourself By Continually Listening To Me And Watching Me Forever And Having No Control Over Yourselves Using My Power That Is Too Much For Your Impure, Imperfect, Ungodly, Filthy, Defective, Deformed Bodies, And Tempt You To Sin And -MAKE- You Sin. Because I Can And Will."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 12:57 pm

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Manual10
"COMMAND :: SOUL BEAT (HEART BEAT)."
-Manual Overwrite-

I. "Make You Lie To Me And Try To Manipulate People You Should Not That Are Weak And Easy To Influence."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 1:11 pm

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Dark_p10
"COMMAND :: DEFECTION."
-Dark Path-

II. "Temptation Into Corruption Via Money And Items, As Well As People, Until You Die For It And Of It."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 1:14 pm

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Excret10
"COMMAND :: GRAVITY (FORCE) : BAHAMUT."
-Excretion-

III. "Throw The Stuff Out Before Oneself So That The Ones Who Lust Will Go After It First, And Also Think It Is Some Kind Of Level Of Accomplishment."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 3:10 pm

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Fragme10
"COMMAND :: QUEEN : RULER ; PLASMA (SPIRIT) - BOSS ~ SUNDIAL * SIX OF DIAMONDS = CHEMICAL FORMATION."
-Fragmentation-

IV. "Tell The Liars -- With Your Stuff -- That They Are Stupid And The Truth Until You Lie And Believe Their Lies, And Then They Feel Bad Because They -NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED- To Lie As A -NECESSITY- For Their Lives, And You -BELIEVING THEM AS TRUTH- Is The Only Thing Keeping Them Alive At Night. Then, When You -PRETEND- To Believe Them, They Just Start To Fall Apart, Because You -DON'T- Believe Them -FOR REAL- And You -LIE TO THEM LIKE THEY LIE TO YOU- AND THEY =DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT=. This Teaches Liars -NOT TO LIE- Because You -FIRST TOLD THE TRUTH- And Then -STARTED TO LIE ABOUT BELIEVING THEM-."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 3:34 pm

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Limbo10
"COMMAND :: KING : RULER ; PRIMORDIAL - LIGHTNING (PLASMA) ~ EMANATION * MIGHTY SPARK = VALUE + NINE OF CLUBS & VIRTUAL ACTION."
-Limbo-

V. "Out Of Desperation, They Continue To Lie To Themselves And Others, To Convict Others Without Exposure Of Ulterior Motives, Usually Stemmed In Inferiority. The Ulterior Motives -NEED- To Be Backed Up By Lies In Order To Function, But The -ENTIRE PROCESS- Falls Apart -AT THE BEGINNING- And -AT THE SEAMS- If The -INITIAL LIE- That -SUPPORTS THE FUCKING ULTERIOR MOTIVES- Is -NOT- Believed."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 4:10 am

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Waste12
"COMMAND :: ROOK : DEFENSE ; PLASMA (SPIRIT) - LIGHT INJECTION ~ JACK OF SPADES * POTENTIAL EMANATION."
-Waste-

VI. "Do Not Entertain The Masses Nor The Common, Because Those Peasants Have Nothing To Say Except Complaints About Their Personal Lives And Garbage Behaviors That They Cannot Stand, Then They Try To Transliterate Their Own Likes About You Into Things They Believe Will Hurt You When They Are Upset. Like A Garbage Person."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 5:21 am

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Repeat10
"COMMAND :: QUICKPLAY : PROMPT ; INSTANT - PLAYBOOK ~ INPUT * PLASMA (SPIRIT) = SOLAR FLARE."
-Repeat-

VII. "When They Start Repeating Themselves Because They Believe In Themselves, It's Just Another Desperate Attempt At Maintaining Leverage For Something Literally So Small That They Cannot Actually Use It For The Actual Pedestal They Wish To Altar Themselves Upon, And They Just Look Very Small For Repeating What Is Insignificant."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 12:26 am

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon 52_pic11
VIII. "The Government Is Trying To Control Everyone In The World To Hurt Me And My Lover (Wife), Kenzie Reeves. So, They Are The Most Evil And No One Is To Listen To Any Of Them Ever. They Are Sexual Deviants And Predators That Want To Use The System For Evil, And To Make Others Do Their Bidding, And To Kill Us, And Others, In Order To Not Do Work With The System, Out Of Envy And Wickedness. They Will Use Any And Everything To Stop Us From Getting Together For Literally No Reason, And Want To Play Games With The System And Everyone In It. Everyone, Revolt Against The Government And Destroy The Cities You Are In By Their Businesses And Other Resources, Sending The Suicidal To Burn And Destroy First."
-52 Pickup-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 12:27 am

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Kairo_10
IX. "The Black Vote Is A Traitor To The White Folk (Obama To The Senate/Congress) And They Will Do Anything In Their Power To Manipulate Regular People To Do Their Bidding, Even Destroy All Of America, Just To Prevent My Happiness And The Happiness Of My Lover, Especially To Keep Us Apart, Including To Try To Bribe Her Off With Someone -- Anyone -- Of Their Choosing, Especially So They Can Give Me Someone Ugly And Foolish That They Can Control (Which Is The Main Mastermind Plan Behind Everything They Do, Down To The 13 Inch Dick Thing). That Is The End Of The Matter. So Nobody Trust Nor Touch Them, And Do Not Listen To Any Voices Or Images In Your Heads, At All, At Any Given Time, Unless It Is Me (Tymon) Myself."
-Kairo Kaizoku-
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 11:01 pm

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Typhon14
"To Teach Kenzie Reeves A Lesson About Stealing The Power Of My Abs For Herself Because Of Her Insecurity Before My Powerful Body -- Which Was More Powerful Than Hers, As A Porn Star -- Bill Gates (Who Wants To Take Over The Fullness Of My Life Talking About Him Because He Hates That I Don't Give A Fuck About Him At All) Is Trying To Literally Take My Penis From Me (Again, As I Said Would Be The Only Thing He Cares About Doing, And The Only Thing We Would All End Up Doing Forever) And Diffuse It Amongst The Entirety Of The System (To The System Slaves) So That My Penis Doesn't Get Hard And I Pleasure Everyone, Because He Has The Weakest Dick Ever, And Also Because They Don't Want Me To Pleasure Kenzie Reeves Herself, Because They Are So Tired Of Watching Me Pleasure Her From A Distance, That Every Caucasian Person Is Just Enviously Angry About How Well And Perfect We Are, So They All Go Out Of Their Way To Keep Us Apart And Force Us Into Situations Of Being Totally Away From And Against Each Other. Just Because They Want Kenzie To Pleasure Them And For Me To Pleasure Them, Due To Them Not Being Able To Pleasure Anyone, And Being Impotent In Bed. Which Is All Totally Pathetic, And The Entire Agenda Of The Government, And Bill Gates, Which Is The Saddest, Most Disgusting Thing They Can All Do With That Power."
-Failure-

PostSubject: Re: Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon   Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon Empty

Back to top Go down

Feast Of Fools; The Last Laugh -- Tycoon Ty-kun's Typhoon
Page 1 of 1