The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Earth Legend 1; Down To Earth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grand Panda
Tsuchigami, Crystal Shards of the Crystal Earth :: Crystal Gem of Terra Gris
Grand Panda

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 472

Earth Legend 1; Down To Earth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Earth Legend 1; Down To Earth   Earth Legend 1; Down To Earth - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:50 am

First topic message reminder :

After successfully delivering the Ankh to its proper place, Titane would return to the Earth Sanctuary feeling sorta down. After being turned down by that cute rabbit girl and still having no partner, like the rest of his elemental brethren, the Monkey King was actually wondering if he would ever find a mate. "Darn. I really thought for SURE that rabbit girl would be the one." He kicked his bare feet on the ground, kicking up some dust. "Shucks." He dug his hands into his pocket-fur acting as pants, then just bummed around Copernicus, the Capricorn's Keep. It was really beautiful, with many tall, slender trees with wide, green branches that shaded the entire area and had a nice river flowing... But no babes that were Monkey King worthy! He stooped down and looked into the water at his reflection. "Am I just ugly? My body is totally malleable. With some work, I can totally just look different." With a body of clay, and control over the Earth, looking different wasn't an issue... But, he also wanted to continue to be himself and portray himself as he was. He sighed heavily and continued looking at his reflection in the river.

"Is it my hair?" His hair was long, stringy, clumped and somewhat tangled, like vines, which they were. "Or maybe my smell?" He raised his arm up and sniffed himself, indulging in the fresh smells of the earth. All of the hair on his body were like patches of grass that resembled the fur of a monkey, which he could also alter. It covered his legs like pants and his forearms like sleeves, but not his upper arm. "Maybe it's because I'm a Monkey." He flicked his tail, which was like a long, thick stem of a plant, studded with thorns and tipped with a budding flower. "But in my Final Form, I can transform into a panda! That's a plus, right?" He didn't seem to be like the other animals around here, though. There was something different about Titane, but he couldn't understand why that difference made him unattractive to others. He simply sighed and moped. "Isn't this the 'Year Of The Monkey' or something? Not very 'Year of The Monkey' for the Monkey King."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grand Panda

PostSubject: Re: Earth Legend 1; Down To Earth   Earth Legend 1; Down To Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:40 pm

Titane's mind was immediately illuminated to the vision that was shared with him through the Capricorn, who seemed to be very concerned about the outcome. Though Titane didn't see much trouble, knowing that these were simply things going on between his Family that naturally needed to be handled as they were in order to bring the Veritas to full and complete order, he also saw that there was someone else there. That same person that the Taurus that resided in the dwelling just beyond the Capricorn's Keep had instructed him to return a special relic to. Titane gasped, seeing now how such a disturbance may put an innocent in harm's way, and would immediately know what had to be done. He furrowed his brow, wondering how everyone could be so careless and selfish.

Then again, in his own endeavors, he was the one that was supposed to be ruling over this land and maintaining the peace and sanctity of it, as was his job as Earth God. He was slacking off. There had already been 3 different disturbances that he had to take care of within a very short time frame, which was only a testament to the fact that Titane was not doing what he was supposed to. Perhaps, because he was in his own blissful ignorance, doing whatever he wanted and not anything he needed. That seemed to be commonplace in many people, but it was not something he was allowed to do so often for clear and obvious reasons.

Lowering his head, he understood now that he was the one to blame for these things, and it made him feel terrible that he hadn't been doing what he needed to simply because he was trapped pursuing his happiness. As much as he wanted to be happy, his own wants and happiness couldn't blind him to what was important or what was a problem in the world. Many people were always doing that; turning a blind eye to their own personal problems and problems around them in order to make sure they didn't compromise their own happiness, but at what cost was it to turn a blind eye to these things? Someone else's happiness? Likewise, these problems persisting could cause greater disturbances in the future if those who were tasked with the responsibility of resolving them just felt as though in order to keep their own happiness they could just shirk their duties. Titane couldn't stand that, even though he, himself, had just been doing it. He felt ashamed.

Still, he lifted his head up, feeling much more than gratitude for the Capricorn for showing him these things and calling him here. Titane may have been wrapped up in trying to find a mate for himself, but now was simply not the time. He could worry about his own happiness after the earth was made peaceful and calm again, so that he could be happy about the world before he was happy with a partner. Besides, this seemed to be what would bring Capricorn's happiness, and she, more than anyone, seemed to feel the trouble. He didn't like that sort of face on her. Honestly, Titane didn't like that sort of face on anyone, really, especially ones that he came to feel great affection for. In order to make her happy, the earth happy, the family happy, this newcomer happy and himself happy, he had to take his place as the Earth God and be more responsible. With a warm smile on his face, he would speak to the Capricorn only these words; "Thank You," and would suddenly slip down into the ground, which would become soft and malleable like fertile soil. Eventually, his body would be mulched, but he wouldn't stop looking Capricorn in her eyes with a smiling face nor holding her hand until he was fully taken under the earth and it was patched up to normalcy upon his full departure.
Back to top Go down
Khnum

Khnum

Capricorn Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: Earth Legend 1; Down To Earth   Earth Legend 1; Down To Earth - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 8:54 am

Once Titane left the secret grove of the Capricorn, she would become slightly sullen, yet would maintain her own peaceful harmony and continue to watch over him from afar. She would look into the earth and be able to see his movements directly, and his efforts to bring tranquility back to the Terra Gris after he was let know of the travesties that were occurring. Immediately, her sullen mood would become blissful just from watching him work, and she would continue to look on as he did as he was meant to do. Capricorn would simply wait where she was, returning to her rock and tending to her own land. He seemed to really like her, and so she was confident of his return. Therefore, in that confidence, she would wait without worry and occasionally look on to see what he was doing and how he was doing until it was time to meet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Legend 1; Down To Earth   Earth Legend 1; Down To Earth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earth Legend 1; Down To Earth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2