The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN Empty
PostSubject: RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN   RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:07 am

='TATARI (CHEMOSH)'=
RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN God_da19
"This IS What I Think Of The Pedophiles And Peophilia Of The World; To All Epsteins And Rothschilds, Gates' And Governments... Here Is What I Really Think Of You. Pharaoh Has Spoken."
-God Damn-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_murder

Pharaoh: "And There Will Be A Great Cry In Egypt Like There Never Has Been And Never Will Be Again!!!"

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN   RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:20 am

RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN 52_pic18
"Pedicide Is How You Get Rid Of Pedophilia; You Must Rid The World Of The Children And Then There Will Be No Pedophilia Nor Pedophiles, Because Your Sacrifices Of Children Will Ensure They Don't Touch Them... Because There Will BE NO MORE FUCKING CHILDREN AND THUS AUTOMATICALLY BY DEFAULT RID THE WORLD OF PEDOPHILES AND PEDOPHILIA. ARE WE FUCKING CLEAR ABOUT WHAT TO DO ABOUT PEDOPHILES AND PEDOPHILIA IF YOU WON'T GO DEAL WITH THESE FUCKING EPSTEINS, ROTHSCHILDS, GATES', AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS?!?!?!?"
-TATARI-

TESTAMENT: "I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING KIDS -- I CARE THAT SOMEONE IS TRYING TO CALL ME A PEDOPHILE OR SAY I COMMIT PEDOPHILIA AT ALL. THIS IS MY TESTAMENT AGAINST THE SLANDER OF PEDOPHILIA; PEDICIDE." - GOSPEL

Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 897

PostSubject: Re: RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN   RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:24 am

RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN Hack10
Leviticus 18:21 "Do Not Give Any Of Your Children To Be Sacrificed To Molek (Moloch), For You Must Not Profane The Name Of Your God. I Am The Lord."
-Hack-

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN   RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:25 am

RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN Molek10
Leviticus 20:2-5 "Say To The Israelites: 'Any Israelite Or Any Foreigner Residing In Israel Who Sacrifices Any Of His Children To Moloch (Molek) Is To Be Put To Death. The Members Of The Community Are To Stone Him. I Myself Will Set My Face Against Him And Will Cut Him Off From His People; For By Sacrificing His Children To Molek (Moloch), He Has Defiled My Sanctuary And Profaned My Holy Name. If The Members Of The Community Close Their Eyes When That Man Sacrifices One Of His Children To Molek (Moloch) And If They Fail To Put Him To Death, I Myself Will Set My Face Against Him And His Family And Will Cut Them Off From Their People Together With All Who Follow Him In Prostituting Themselves To Moloch (Molek)."
-Molek-

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN   RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:34 am

RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN Insult10
1 KINGS 11:7 "ON A HILL EAST OF JERUSALEM, SOLOMON BUILT A HIGH PLACE FOR CHEMOSH THE DETESTABLE GOD OF MOAB, AND FOR MOLEK (MOLOCH) THE DETESTABLE GOD OF THE AMMONITES."
-INSULT-

Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN   RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:04 am

RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN Pale_h10
Jeremiah 32:35 "They Built High Places For Baal In The Valley Of Ben Hinnom To Sacrifice Their Sons And Daughters To Molek (Moloch), Though I Never Commanded -- Nor Did It Enter My Mind -- That They Should Do Such A Detestable Thing And So Make Judah Sin."
-Pale Horseman-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN   RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:08 am

RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN Hellmo16
Amos 5:26 "You Have Lifted Up The Shrine Of Molek (Moloch) Your King, The Pedestal Of Kaiwan Your Idols, The Star Of Your God Rephan -- Which You Made For Yourselves."
-Hellmouth-

"What You Put Up On An Altar That You Make Your Priority Is Considered 'Your God' Or 'Your King', And You Do Anything For It, To Talk About It, Or To Think About It. Therefore, 'If You Think And Talk About Something With Such High Priority, It Is Automatically Your Idol, Your King, Your God, And The Thing That You Yourself Bow Down And Worship To."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remphan

"Ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."[5] It is seen as a reference to Amos 5:26–27: "Ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. (27) Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of Hosts."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succoth-benoth

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN   RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:14 am

RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN Seraph10
Acts 7:43 "You Have Taken Up The Tabernacle Of Molek (Moloch) And The Star Of Your God Rephan, The Idols You Made To Worship. Therefore I Will Send You Into Exile' Beyond Babylon."
-Seraphim-

PostSubject: Re: RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN   RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN Empty

Back to top Go down

RED ALERT; CHILD-SLAYER, SLAYER OF CHILDREN
Page 1 of 1