The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2642

Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi Empty
PostSubject: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 8:03 am

='Presence'=
Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi The_wi10
-The Wilderness-

At some point during Tanjiro's journey to turn Nezuko back into a human, he and his friends, Inosuke and Zenitsu, were passing through unknown terrain in uncharted territory. It had been a long while since they'd been somewhere familiar, and they weren't certain about how they were going to get back on track. The farther they trekked on, the more mysterious the forest they traversed became, totally unrecognizable from a typical regular forest, and with a dense mist all about. It did not obscure their vision, but was unusually low to the ground, covering the surface of the ground in the forested area. They could not see their feet nor the distance of the ground, but they could all see each other and everything around them.

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Nomads
Freedom of the Veritas :: Nomad
Nomads

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 1:28 pm

The trio of boys and Nezuko were all aimlessly wandering like baby fawn, the initial joys of their carelessness having long worn off and seethed into paranoia. They didn't seem to recognize time very well, and couldn't grasp how long nor far they'd been walking around completely lost. It was beginning to wear on them mentally and spiritually at this point, Zenitsu being the first to crack under the pressure of the thought of being lost indefinitely.

But it was Tanjiro who had come up with a rational summation of the situations. "... You guys..." he muttered suddenly once he came to the realization, "... I don't think this is a normal part of the forest. I think... This might be the doing of a demon."

Now on guard, the lot of them straightened up and came to their senses. Well, except Zenitsu. He instead fainted from the shock of the very frightening thought that perhaps he would die somehow, and also that he needed to kill instinctively out of fear. This jolted his mind and nerves with muscle memory even whilst unconscious, and he was more alert immediately, just as Inosuke and Tanjiro.

"Inosuke," Tanjiro called out, trying to feel out the situation, "Do you think you can trace through this area to see if you sense any other creatures? That would really help us confirm this for sure right now." If they didn't need to be on guard then there wouldn't be a reason to waste their energy, but they wouldn't let their guard down until they were sure, at this point. It had simply been too long and too surreal for them to believe that it was a natural occurrence. It was actually very likely they'd unknowingly walked into a demon's Blood Art somehow, like with Miss Tamayo. There could easily be other demons with that Blood Art, or anyone else's for that matter, to any lesser or greater degree.

There was so much that they didn't know that they could walk into situations like this blind, and then end up having to brace themselves unknowingly. Intense as it was, it kept them sharp and on their toes, and they also got to slay demons in the process and put their souls to rest.

In any case, Inosuke surely did get right on sensing the area with his Beast Breathing, gathering the presences that were in the general vicinity to a certain degree. If need be, he could heighten his senses and increase his capacity for sensory, but that would also make him take more focus from what he was doing physically in order to use his mind that way.

Whatever 'Presence' was out there would surely be detected.
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 12:41 am

Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi Appear10
-Appearance-

Striking as it was that they picked up on a Presence at all when none was even mentioned, the one that actually was such a presence ended up being slightly figured out. This drew out the being's interest in them, and where it was once only at rest in stagnancy, it now began to engage with those in its vicinity.

Though Inosuke would not be able to sense her before the presence was made known, when a beautiful woman with wild, long, black hair and a pitch black regal kimono on appeared before them randomly, suddenly, he would be able to feel her presence, as though it -- like she -- had just appeared from thin air. "... Be At Peace, Demon Slayers..." muttered the woman, who had an eerily soothing tone, "... I Am One Who Is Like You, Though I Do Not Come From Your World." Vague and mysterious, the woman of the black kimono carefully approached them. "... Though I Will Say That The Threat You Face Extends Beyond Just This Realm You Are In, Whether You Know Or Not. But That Is Not The Nature Of My Business With You..."

She was calm, with an almost regal tone, but it had an eerie echo to it that everyone else's voices did not have, even whilst within the strange forest. "... You Demon Slayers Have Reminded Me Of My Past Life, Many Years Ago, In The Edo Period... As A Priestess. And Also... As A Demon." Clearly, she was not a demon any longer, but she also was obviously not a human, either. She had these extraordinary powers apparently, but used no Breathing Techniques or Blood Demon Arts. What could she be, if not a human or demon? "You See, I Was Sacrificed To A Demon By My Parents, And For Two Thousand Years, I Roamed As A Demon Priestess. Only Recently Have I Purged Myself And Atoned, But I Have Yet To Return To My Duties As A Priestess..." Somehow, that seemed to have saddened her.

"... However, After Seeing You, I Have Come To Your World In Order To Seek... To Become Part Of The Demon Slayer Corps. As A Priestess." She bowed her head lightly to them, respectfully seeking their acceptance.

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Nomads
Nomads

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 5:31 pm

This mysterious woman was very unsettling to them all, and Inosuke was prepared to attack, but Tanjiro stopped him when he listened to the woman's story. 'She used to be a demon...?!' Tanjiro was fixated on that point most of all, and a glimmer of hope came to his eyes. "Pardon me!" he exclaimed to her, "I understand your feelings and, even though I don't have the authority to do it myself, I would not mind if you became a Demon Slayer. If we find our way out of here, you can come along with us to see the Hashira, and we can see what they say!" Respectful as he was, he addressed her concerns first before speaking on his own. "... But I also want to know something first. You said you used to be a demon, but now you're clearly not... How did you cure yourself? My little sister, Nezuko..." Tanjiro took off the box from his back, revealing his little sister in a little form, Nezuko. "... She got turned into a demon, and I am trying very hard to turn her back... So if you have a way, I'd like to know, so we can try it. For my sister's sake! I'm sure if you do something like that, the Demon Slayer Corps will let you in, no problem!"

Zenitsu was asleep, but he was still conscious, and spoke reflexively, though completely intelligibly. "... Tanjiro, are you sure we can trust someone like this? It may not be a demon, but she could be another hostile creature, or even an illusion... Her presence is just too mysterious."

"Yeah, Sanjiro!" interjected Inosuke, who wanted to jump in a long while ago, "She's obviously up to something! Just look at her! And where we are! That's so suspicious! We can't trust anyone we find in a place like this, that's for sure!"

"Wait a minute!" Tanjiro exclaimed suddenly, "She hasn't attacked us yet, and even told us her story. Sure, it could be a trap. But it would be even worse if she was actually someone that could have helped, or needed help, and we made bad blood with her. Until she gives us a real reason to fight her, we should give her the benefit of the doubt." For whatever reason, Tanjiro saw something in the woman that wasn't at all hostile, though he did sense there was a hidden power to her. He trusted his spirit and what he sensed about her, for there was no hint of evil or malice in her. "... You guys can stay on guard and keep watch of my back, and I'll talk to her. Will that make you feel better?" Tanjiro seemed to really be passionate about pursuing this venture. "... If not for me, then for Nezuko... This could be just what we have been looking for... And I don't want to lose the opportunity. So please, understand my feelings, my friends."

Inosuke and Zenitsu were stunned for a moment, but were soon enveloped in warm feelings. "Very well, Tanjiro," said Zenitsu. "We will be cautious and watch your back for you whilst you talk to her. We'll keep ready."

"You can count on us, Tanjiro!" Inosuke added, his entire demeanor having shifted now, rather suddenly.

Tanjiro smiled warmly. "Thank you, guys," he said to them, turning to the woman again. "So, what do you say? Can you agree to that, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 4:44 am

Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi Percep10
-Perception-

Pleased, the woman smiled softly and closed her eyes. "... Your Spirit Really Is Pure," the woman muttered to herself, but audibly enough to be heard by Tanjiro. "For Such A Noble Cause, There Is No Way I Could Not Accept." She stepped forth to him, then bowed to him politely. "My Name Is Taomin. I Have Great And Many Divine Powers, But I Am Also Familiar With Demonic Power Due To The Time I Spent As A Demon. So I Will Look At Your Sister And See If I Can Exorcise This Demonization." She approached the rear where the box containing Nezuko was, then began to speak. "Please Let Me See Her, And I Will Also Tell You My Story."

If Tanjiro would allow her, she would look at Nezuko, and then also explain her story. "... As I Said, Long Ago, My Parents Sacrificed Me To A Demon On My Eighteenth Birthday. But My Time As A Demon... Was An Extended One. For At Least Two Thousand Years Afterward, I Was A Demon -- An Oni, Even. I Retain That, But It Is No Longer Demonic. And All I Did During That Time Was Whatever I Wanted... Usually Consisting Of Mindless Bloodshed, Carnal Pleasures, And Unabashed Satiation Of Any Whim That Came Across Me, Be It Hunger, Sexual, Or Violent. And To Be Honest... I Did Love It. I Loved It So Much. But It Was All Fueled By Malice And Negativity; Something That Tends To Make Demons And Demonic Power Stronger. But In That, The Demonic Power Gained A Stronger Grip On Me... And I Fear This May Be The Case For Your Sister." Taomin did not feel uncomfortable sharing her past, but she did recall the feelings of when she really was so selfish... And how she still had some of those feelings today, despite herself being able to purge herself of them, or at least to control herself much better now that she was purified.

"... But The Key Factor About My Purification Is..." Taomin closed her eyes again and trailed off. "... I Did It Myself. By My Own Choice. I Gained Great Power Over Time, And Though I Was A Demon, That Power Eventually Caused Me To Become Strong Enough To Realize And Break Free. I Did That On My Own... Because I Wanted To Change. Because I Was Strong Enough To Walk The Path Of The Demon, And To Also Abandon It On My Own. That Isn't To Say No One Helped, Because Experiences I Went Through All Those Centuries Did Also Have An Impact In My Judgment At The End... But It Really Was Up To Me, At The End Of The Day. If I Didn't Decide To Change... It's Likely I'd Still Be A Demon To This Day." Whether or not anyone recognized, Taomin had assessed Nezuko's demonic power, even if she wasn't outside of the box.

This led Taomin to state, "... If Your Sister Doesn't Make An Effort To Change On Her Own, Then She Will Inevitably Become Worse. She Is Still Only Human, And Was Not Raised As A Priestess, As I Was. That Means She May Not Have The Strength In And Of Herself To Change..." It seemed like Taomin wasn't revealing all of the information, but such an assessment should have been good enough. "... But There Is Heart In Her. She Has Staved Off Full Transformation And Has Developed Power Without Becoming Fully Demonic. If It Hasn't Taken Hold Of Her After This Long, She May Have A Chance. But No Form Of Exorcism Will Work On One Who Does Not Have A Great Enough Will... Or To One Who Clings To The Demonic Energy. It's All About Separation And Purging. One Who Has Embodied, Bonded With, Or Clings To The Demonic Power Will Retain It, Even If The Surface Or Majority Is Cleansed. They Might Also Be Totally Wiped Out, Themselves, If They Embody It And Let It Become Part Of Them. Parts Of Them Can Be Erased, And After That Happens, Only The Person Themselves Can Purge The Demonic Power Without Losing Parts Of Who They Are."

Suffice it to say, despite Nezuko being in control, she was still bonded with this power, which was troubling to Taomin. "... I Hate To Say This, But Whether She Knows Or Not, She Is Clinging To That Power. She Is Keeping It At Bay, Sure, But She Also Isn't Letting Go. It Is Subdued, But There Is A Constant Conflict. Her Conviction And Strength Of Will Is Not In Returning To Normal... It Is To Protect Someone Else Until They Have The Strength To Keep Her Safe After She Is Normal." Taomin recognized this love she had and could not help but be at peace. She turned to Tanjiro. "... Your Sister Loves You. And I Know You Love Her. But Right Now, I Think The Only Thing She Wants... Is For You To Get Even Stronger. So That She Can Rest... And Let Go Of Her Fear. And Attachment To The Power. So She Can... Have Solace In Her Big Brother's Skill. You Have The Drive, But You Are Not Yet Powerful Enough... And She Doesn't Feel Like She Can Let Go Of This Power Until Your Power Is Greater."

Taomin would then step away slightly, and bow again, peacefully. "... That Is All I Have Assessed. I Hope That Will Suffice."

Back to top Go down
Nomads
Nomads

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 2:23 pm

The woman's explanation brought awe to them all, and they each felt more at ease knowing her story. But the assessment was even more of a shocker, and gave them all complicated feelings.

Tanjiro especially.

But he found the heart to say to her, "Thank you, Taomin. That's more than enough." That information was a great piece of the puzzle, and gave Tanjiro greater determination for his goals. It also gave him more trust of his sister, though at the expense of his own thoughts of his own power. Most of all, he recognized how much he still had to do to grow stronger... If that's actually how his sister felt. And even if it wasn't, or she didn't realize it, he knew it was the truth of the matter. She'd saved him enough times to know that even he and Inosuke and Zenitsu were not strong enough on their own.

Nezuko was a valued part of their team, even as a demon. She covered strengths that they didn't have, and picked up slack where they failed. He couldn't let that be the case, if she was going to be a defenseless human again. One with no power. Who didn't know any Breathing Techniques. And though the thought of her being powerless may have seemed to be a worse decision than letting her retain her power, he also knew that the effects of being a demon for too long were much greater a toll. "... But I do want to let you know of something... Respectfully, of course..." His heart spoke to him, so he spoke up. "... While I do agree with you about everything that you said... And there's no doubt I'm not strong enough to protect Nezuko completely yet... I believe that by the time I am... I won't need to anymore. And we'll be able to live in peace."

Those sentiments brought Inosuke and even the unconscious Zenitsu to tears. "Oh, Tanjiro~~~..." they swooned in the background, completely moved by his spirit.

Nezuko, too, heard what he said. She didn't react at all, but she took it all in, remaining silent and motionless.

"... Well then. I suppose it's time for us to hold up to our end of the deal," Tanjiro decided, extending a hand to Taomin. "Let's get you to the Demon Slayer Headquarters so we can make this official!" He seemed to have belief in Taomin, as well, in helping him achieve that goal... Of a peaceful planet where there was no threat between Demons and Humans any longer. And everyone could live a pleasant life with nothing to harm or threaten them. He fought for that, and with his friends, they would all accomplish it.
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 3:00 pm

Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi Neutra10
-Neutralization-

She couldn't say that she was surprised by this after what she'd seen about Tanjiro from beyond, but it was still a different experience when it was being offered to someone in person rather than watching it be done to someone else from a distance.

An entirely different feeling.

"... You Are A Very Good Boy," Taomin said wholeheartedly, turning her head away as she shed a tear. "... So I Will Do My Best For You And Your Friends. To Make Up For What Demons Like Me Have Done In Past Lives." Taomin rose up, and behind her, a series of fox tails suddenly manifested, each one glowing a different color, like each of the elements. At first there were only a couple, then a few, until there were then several, each amounting to nine tails total. "... You See, I Am A Being That Is Well Aware Of Their Past Lives, Unlike A Mortal Human Such As Yourselves. You May Receive The Blessings Of Your Ancestors Through Your DNA, But You Do Not Inherit... Their Spirits." But the kyuubi that stood before them here... She was no longer a human. There were many spirits that made up her being... And to be honest? She was only one spirit that made up something greater than herself.

"... I Didn't Intend To Reveal This Form To You So Soon... I Really Wanted To Keep This Secret... But After I Heard Your Words And Saw Your Spirit Firsthand... My Heart Is Moved. So It Came Out Naturally Based On My Emotions." Her tails flickered rapidly as they moved, yet flowed sinuously through the rapid flickering, still very much in motion the entire time. They looked like blurred, fading, ethereal, flickering tails, and the movement was like a hazy, dreamy illusion. "... I Am The One Who Brought You To This Place So We Could Speak Without Being Interrupted By Demons. But The Truth Is, The Moment We Leave, Demons Will Sense My Enormous Power, Which I Am Masking By Being Here. So Will You. And They Will Come Rushing To Get This Power. This Isn't Like Human Blood For Them, So They'll Be Especially Vicious. This Blood... Is Holy Blood. If They Are Able To Ingest It After Killing Me, It Won't End Up Damaging Them, As It Should. Instead, It Will Strengthen Them, And Give Them Powers... Of Godly Beings. And In Short... They'll Become Greater Than Demons. They Will Be Ashura. Demon Gods."

Taomin explained this to them now so that they had time to be prepared. "Do Not Worry. I Am Stronger Than I Seem. I Am A Kyuubi, After All." She slowly started to release the plane they were in, signified by the mist dispersing when the area got shorter. "... I Know I Am Springing This On You Quickly, But This Is Something We Need To Work Past Immediately. We Don't Have Time To Sit Around And Chat." It was because of her, sure, but that didn't change the situation, nor the trajectory. "If You Have Anything To Say, Say It Now Before I Totally Neutralize This Realm And Send Us Back To The Normal Plane Where You All Exist."

Back to top Go down
Nomads
Nomads

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:56 am

Just then, with Taomin recognizing Tanjiro, the group was reminded of Tanjiro's spirit in her, and they were able to be trusting of her, despite the scenario they were in now. Unlike the rest of them, she actually walked the path of the demon and came out fine, so they were more inspired and hopeful, all for their own personal reasons, as well as a collective goal.

But they didn't have time to relish in that bond they'd newly established. So very quickly, they had to ready themselves for potential threats that came with the welcoming of their new friend. Now, just as she was going to take on their problems and help them, they too would help her with her problems. For, at the end of the day, all their personal problems being resolved would end up helping them all resolve the main goal much better.

"Right, Taomin!" Tanjiro shouted, with the others getting ready and taking their battle stances for whichever Breathing Technique they needed with preemptive assumption as a precaution. They didn't know what to expect, either from Taomin or any potential threats that might gather or already have them surrounded... But whether demons flocked to them, or were already outside when Taomin let down the realm, they would come out fighting with the strength of their hearts, just as with any obstacle.

Tanjiro especially. "Stay on your guard, everyone..." Tanjiro warned, keeping a keen eye, and nose, out for anything strange. Though, something did hit him at that moment... 'Taomin... She didn't have a smell... Even now, I can't smell her... Is that bad? Or maybe, it has something to do with this realm and it will go away when she takes it down...?' Tanjiro had no time for suspicion, whether or not it was warranted. The time now was to be ready for action, and in taking a course of action, he'd feel out and deal with such a matter along the way, if it wasn't deal with during the flow of battle.
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:17 am

Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi Sense10
-Sense-

The conviction of these childrens' wills was accepted by Taomin, and she felt comfortable about letting the next things happen. At first, she felt like she would have to prove herself to them by protecting them, but they were ready to fight with her and protect her, despite not knowing much else except her story, which was true, but they had no way of knowing. They chose to trust and accept her here and now, regardless of circumstance, and she beheld that. So it became that much more important to not let them down.

But... As Taomin was more stimulated by her own emotions... The more bestial she'd become, when in her feelings. It wasn't something out of her control, nor was it something that was dangerous to her allies, but it was still something she wasn't... Completely comfortable with showing to others, just like her Kyuubi form. Even more so... Her Oni form. She didn't want to have to show them... That. Her feral side, which she loved, as well. No... If she showed them that... They might become fearful, and perhaps no longer trust her, because her power will be too overwhelming for them to handle considering a force that would be on their side. They'd start thinking about how she would eventually harm them or others... Just like others did.

This was no time for haphazardly letting thoughts be put into peoples' heads recklessly.

So the mist completely faded, and they were back in the forest, in familiar territory. Taomin was silent and still when it came down, and she looked to them with an intense stare. She was hoping they would catch on and be patient; alert... And keeping their senses open for the movements of anything that wasn't them. She hoped... They could stand still long enough to sense any other movements. And if they didn't realize that's what she needed of them... Then this could get bad quickly.

She couldn't speak yet, at the risk of being detected, but she did need to disappear for a bit, to draw the potential demons away. She wouldn't go too far, but she would lead them away from the group. She hopes that one of them would understand her without words... Because words were not safe right now. Only cautious action and reciprocal understanding would help them out in the wilderness, against beings where words may not have an effect.

Not every demon was trying to hear words, or would allow them to be spoken. Some only wanted to hear words so they knew how and when to kill... And also, who. If they hadn't learned that much yet... Then they had a long way to go before they could achieve their dreams of a peaceful world. They'd have to fight and train and learn harder... And Taomin was willing to teach, though she was never good with words, or education. She taught through experience.

Back to top Go down
Tainted

Tainted

Job/hobbies : Chata (Sin)

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 1:15 am

='Demon'=
Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi Approa10
-Approach-

As it turned out, Taomin was right -- there were demons that had already come to this area, and more on the way after the plane was returned to normal. They sensed the strength of Taomin and sought her out in a frenzy. Mad demons came out of the woodwork, seemingly out of nowhere. There weren't too many, but there were still more than one person could handle, and had varying strength.

"There! I sense that unique blood is over here!" shouted a random demon in the forest. "Quick! Let's get it and bring it back to the Demon Lord! He might be willing to share if we do it, and not kill us."

So the demons teamed up and began a hot pursuit of Taomin, Tanjiro, and the rest of the gang. They didn't do much but give chase, but it was clear that they were waiting on an opportunity to use their Blood Demon Arts.
Back to top Go down
Nomads
Nomads

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 4:41 am

The acute hearing of Zenitsu picked up on the demons first, when they started to speak, causing him to shriek slightly. "GAH!! Tanjiro, I hear them!! Demons!!" Panicked, he grew overexcited, the sensory overload from his own overthinking and fear nearly causing him to pass out on the spot. "They said something about a Demon Lord, Tanjiro!! Do you think that means Muzan!?" Hyperventilating, Zenitsu would start to run, falling unconscious as he was mid-stride, only to instantly, upon electrified muscle memory, take a decisive and strong step that would end up grounding him enough to propel him forward like a bolt of lightning, straight down the dark corridor of trees, no longer to be seen.

It would seem as though Zenitsu had abandoned them out of fear of the Demons and their Demon Lord.

But Tanjiro knew better. Inosuke didn't, though.

"HEY!!!" shouted Inosuke, "GET BACK HERE!!! WE'VE GOTTA FIGHT THEM, ZENITSU!!! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY LIKE A COWARD?!?!"

The two of them were definitely way too loud, and Tanjiro knew this, but it didn't really matter now that the demons had caught wind of them. "Inosuke!" Tanjiro cried, placing a hand on the hilt of his sword, "Don't think so little of Zenitsu! I think he might have a plan!" It might have been a long shot to think that, since Zenitsu pretty much basically just instinctively ran away, but he was loyal and true as a friend, so even if he did take off in that moment, Tajiro was faithful that his friend had not abandoned them, and would indeed be back. "Face forward and fight, Inosuke! Zenitsu is with us!" Concentrating on his breath, Tanjiro would hone his senses toward the movements of the demons that were coming toward them, not running, like they believed they would, most likely.

Inosuke would give his focus to Tanjiro, the words of inspiration encouraging him about Zenitsu and what the two of them had to do. "You're right, Monjiro! Let's just beat these guys to a pulp and we'll tell Zenitsu what he missed out on!!" Inosuke took to the front, without hesitation, drawing his jagged blades as he would Boar Rush straight into the face of danger, undaunted, and ready to rend whatever demon was going to appear.
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 3:32 am

='Presence'=
Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi Field11
-Field-

Able to sense the ulterior emanations of the demons, Taomin would extend her own Presence outward in a powerful wave, which would flow over her companions without irritation, but would collide with the demons that were about with great resistance, spreading the force of her presence across the whole field. Once it struck them, the demons would be knocked off balance and become discombobulated, granting the opening that Inosuke would need, and allowing Tanjiro the ability to take the finishing blow behind him.

Likewise, by extending her presence, Tao was able to sense Zenitsu, and would suspend the demons in her presence across the field, holding them in place where they were struck, to make it easier to kill them. "Go Now!" she cried, signaling to all of them that this was the most opportune time to strike them down the most minimal amount of resistance.

Back to top Go down
Tainted

Tainted

Job/hobbies : Chata (Sin)

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptyFri May 05, 2023 9:54 am

='Demon'=
Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi Upset10
-Upset-

Whilst Taomin disrupted the initial forward plan of the demons to rushdown and overwhelm the small group with sheer power and number, many of the grunts, and potentially some of the unsuspecting chiefs, were suspended in place, causing the others to halt and become wary.

"Gh... Hold on!" cried one of the more astute ones, to ensure that the others were alert to what Taomin had done. "They have some kind of strange technique... This is a power unbeknownst to us! It must be the unique blood among them!" The demons proceeded with further caution, but by the time they were preparing, Inosuke was already in their face and rushing them down using overwhelming force, right when they stopped.

He might have taken out the few lot that were in his direct path, but there were others still hidden about, each with varying roles and techniques. Though there weren't very many, they were a large group -- potentially a squadron, with an actual elite at the head, and not just a chief of a small group. That likely meant they belonged to a legion. But that was only if an elite demon was out there at all... Yet there was no way that this many demons could have been there if they weren't part of a larger group or affiliation.

Either way, the demons did as they did best, many of them hiding to get a better vantage point whilst the more brutish and sluggish of them held off Inosuke.
Back to top Go down
Nomads
Nomads

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptyMon May 22, 2023 5:04 pm

And, behind them, like a streak of light, which eventually slowed to the crackling whiplash of waning lightning, was Zenitsu's blade, cleaving through the backmost demon in a single bolt, ricocheting with a grounded footing from tree to tree precisely, acuity to the point he could pinball all throughout the entire forest in a matter of moments and make a pattern from the wisp of the lightning streak.

He was seeing as if he was in a dream, but the entirety of his dream was a sizzling, tingling, crackling, staticy yellow color, and also looked like the outside environment, as if he was seeing it in his own mind, as he slept, through electromagnetic waves in resonance with his mind whilst he was unconscious. Zenitsu's unconscious, overcharged mind was synchronized with the electromagnetic waves in the air, allowing him to see and feel and react instantly without being conscious, in the parts of the mind that happened before one was ever aware of their own conscious thoughts -- in the Superego.

That is to say, every time Zenitsu had a thought for any reason, he would react instantly, before he could process his own thought to see or even stop himself. But, he was still able to keep up and monitor what was going on, as, with such a level of astute resonante, he was able to visibly see what the synchronized photons and other particles were composed of and projecting as visible light for him to pick up on, and translating that light into an exact image -- albeit yellow -- of the outside terrain.

So again, Zenitsu ate up those demons like flies, and whomever he didn't get, Inosuke would finish off and pick off, overwhelming them with brute relentless force.

Meanwhile, afterward, along the way, Tanjiro, who kept open senses and mind, as well as watchful eye, carefully studied the movements of both of his literally impulsive companions, and attuned himself to their flow, taking a quick breath, steeling his eyes and focus, as well as his heart and spirit. Zenitsu cleared the path, and Inosuke was on cleanup, which left Tanjiro to go straight for the head with all of his might, and to evade whatever would come his way, or take it down on the spot whilst the opening was made by his friends.

"... I see it..." Tanjiro muttered, his senses suddenly sharpening with a twinge, as he heard the gentle chime of a bell, and a thin, faint, distant red line spread itself out before him, "... The opening thread!" Mimicking Zenitsu's style further, and copying his flow, as to synchronize with him, Tanjiro would charge himself with Zenitsu's residual electrical energy, using his blade, which was surging with water, to supercharge it, and residually charge also himself, and further stimulate his body in a similar fashion as Zenitsu, but much more diluted, because the water made it more sensitive, and Tanjiro was not accustomed to using electricity nor feeling it, like Zenitsu was. So, this overcharged mild shock he was getting was growing more intense, but Tanjiro grit his teeth and used that power to further push himself to move faster and harness that energy into his breathing and his dance.

Closing the gap over a short period of time, and building up momentum, Tanjiro started to do different maneuvers once he could tell where and what the demon was. '... There he is...! The one who is leading all of these demons...!'

Suddenly, Tanjiro hit a tree, and Zenitsu hit the same tree at the same time, and both of them were charged, Zenitsu holding Tanjiro in suspension, whilst Tanjiro steading the charge in his body and using it to amplify the power of himself and his technique, and the two of them, simultaneously, were inspired together, to the same thing -- "Storm Breathing..." they said in unison, kicking off and bolting straight through, uninterrupted by any obstacle, in a straight line, toward the elite demon, before he could notice or react to them, in a billowing flood of bursting electricity and blasting, surging, rushing, thunderous, roaring water, that looked like a cloud filled with lightning, "... Stormcloud Thunderstorm!!!"
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptyTue May 23, 2023 4:53 pm

='Presence'=
Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi Flash10
-Flash-

Within her extended presence, Taomin was able to sense everything going on, as well as the lives of the demons. The team made quick work of them by combining their skills and techniques, and both Zenitsu and Tanjiro finished off the head of this legion with a lot of synergy and flash... And who doesn't love synergy and flash? Tao, herself, really loved it, being an artist, herself.

But, after the battle was done, and the demons were all slain, and the forest became quiet, Taomin's presence would wipe away the remains of the demons and purge the forest of their unholy presence. Once the three young men returned to Taomin, she would just be finishing up a Shrine Maiden's 'Purification' technique, to make holy again the land that was once desecrated by demons "... There," Tao said in a divine tone, "... This Ground Is Sacred Again. No Demon Will Be Able To Enter This Forest Any Longer. For Them, It Will Be Like Wisteria, But Even More Potent, And Will Therefore Hold Them Off More Greatly." Though Taomin had a very elegant, black kimono, her staff was not a normal Khakkara, as was typical for a priest or holy person. Instead, it was a giant calligraphy brush, tipped with a divine looking paint.

"... I Will Seal This Area Off With A Divine Seal. This Way, We Will Remain Protected Until We Leave, And The Sanctification Will Also Remain Even After I Leave This Place." With that, she dispelled her giant calligraphy brush, and wrapped herself in her flowing tails. "... I May Have Told You That I Am A Kyuubi, But Beyond That, I Am Also A Priestess... My Holy Powers Are Able To Destroy The Demons, Purify Their Souls, And Potentially, If There Is Anything Left Of Their Humanity... To Restore Them." Tao would admit this to them right off the bat, for their own knowledge, but was more concerned about what the others were thinking. "... We Are Safe, And May Continue Forward Now. But I Need To Know From You All... What Is It That You Think And Feel About What I Have Said Thus Far, And The Situation We Have? I'll Make Our Next Plans Based On What You Say Next."

Back to top Go down
Nomads
Nomads

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 5:02 am

Tanjiro and the group stood in amazement at the beautiful woman who claimed to be a Kyuubi. Though some could classify a Youko such as this as a 'Demon', others might consider this sort of being a 'Goddess' or other kind of 'Deity' that wasn't 'Demonic'.

A little dumbfounded, they were all still happy to know that she was holy, and a Priestess, no less, that knew some archaic Japanese Traditional Purification Rituals that would purge the demonics. This was their greatest asset, and they agreed that she could be a potential associate of the 'Demon Slayer Corps'. Tanjiro decided in his heart with a sound mind that this was a good decision to make, and that's why he would say to Tao, "O great spirit! We honor and bless you for helping and saving us in our time of need against the demons! Though we wouldn't wish to ask of your power, we do believe you can be an asset to us and all humankind. So we will take your offer to help and bring you back with us to the Demon Slayer HQ so that you may be acquainted!" He bowed down to her, along with the rest of the group, to show respect to a powerful ,holy entity. "Please, if you will have us, then honor us right now with your respect!"
Back to top Go down
The Ungods

The Ungods

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 12:23 am

Unsightly as it was, the Demons had to witness this, all to their dismay. "A Goddess?" one of the Upper Ranks scoffed. "It couldn't be." Dismal as it was, they were not like the Lower Ranks of their own Twelve. Muzan may have been supreme deity lorded over them, but, they were still Ungodly in their own right, as Demon Gods... If Muzan was an Ungod Demon God, then the Demon Gods under him were his Upper Rank... The fleet that would wipe out a single Goddess, and the Demon Slayer Corps.

"We will have to watch for now," the serpentine one cried from the eyes, "But it will eventually lead to our benefaction...!"

Surprisingly, they all agreed... All but the unsmiling Muzan.
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 12:39 am

='Presence'=
Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi Goddes10
-Goddess-

Taomin was very pleased with all that she had seen with the virtuous spirits of the noblemen of this traditional age. She smiled with a shining brightness, and five of her tails, all golden, sprouted. "... Blessed Be..." she muttered, recalling her ancient ancestral heritage from over 2,000 years ago, when she was a pure and virginal Shrine Maiden. "... Well... Since You Have Treated Me With So Much Respect, How Can I...?"

Yet, she hesitated, for a moment.

"... Hm..." She did not seem worried, but... The boundaries of her dimensional Presence felt the eyes of the Ungodly watching. "... They Know I Am Here..." She furrowed her brow some. "How Troublesome..." With only five tails, and the Golden Apple, she would be able to suffice with just this alone. "I Mustn't Use Too Much Of My Power, Or It Will Stir The Ungodly Demons, Whom You've Faced In Minutia." There were, of course, more, and with Muzan's power, there was likelihood that he could make them, and more. "... I Will Lie Low With You, And Rest Easy With You, Where My Spirit Feels Good, Like Family..." She recalled her childhood just once, as a Creator Deitress. A Devi. And a Demigoddess.

Crouching down, she assumed almost a feral pose, and masked her Godliness with a bit of Ungodliness, which was hidden in her Feral tendencies. "... I Will Break This Barrier Soon, Because It Attracts Too Much Attention To Hide You From Them... But, I Will Still Protect You..." As she willed.

Thus, the Presence broke, and Taomin would return to a Feral state.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi   Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimestu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Fanfic; The Kuroshiro Kyuubi
Page 1 of 1