The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Friday Bunnybee
Alfortuna the Godsend :: Mizz Sparkle; Goddess of All Possibility, Probability and Value
Alfortuna the Godsend :: Mizz Sparkle; Goddess of All Possibility, Probability and Value
Friday Bunnybee

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 188
Job/hobbies : "Being My Own Female Goddess As A Male And Also As God." - Tymon (God)

Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion   Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 10:44 am

After however long of Bunnybee going through and accounting for all of her random adventures throughout her life in her past, she would finally return home to Planet Bunnybee and to the true Hive that rested upon the Tree that was the castle of Bunnybee's royal family. After her mother, former Queenbee, had passed the royal crown and scepter, Friday Bunnybee was the new Queenbee.

"OKAY I'M BACK FROM MY HONEYMOON," she cried out to her royal and loyal busy bee servants, many of which were male, specifically due to how the Bee hierarchy works. The Bees ruled the insectoid planet of Planet Bunnybee, and of course, under a Queendom, she was going to need her share of manservants. "Husband gave me a present, and we're gonna go get it now~!" Bunnybee threw herself onto the throne, kicking her legs around in an excited manner. "Just what I always wanted, too~!!!" Looked like he wasn't lying about that Second Moon.

"Pupupu... BUNNYBEEEEEEEEEE ASSEEEEEMBLEEEEE!!!!"

She started making transforming noises with her mouth, something like the Transformers, and some things would start happening with the larger body of Bunnybee in all her excellence.
Back to top Go down
Bunnybee
Souzenryoku of Lightning; Yellow Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Spark of the Crystal Chrysanthemum
Souzenryoku of Lightning; Yellow Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Spark of the Crystal Chrysanthemum
Bunnybee

Rooster
Pisces Points : 150

PostSubject: Re: Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion   Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 5:01 am

When Bunnybee from the future called out for the assembly of herself, all sorts of chaos went on throughout the cosmos just to get her to come together in completion, including and especially in the past. As usual, many many maaaaaany forms of randomness and dumb shit occurred in order to get one single goal accomplished, relatively randomly, with all types of fuck uppery along the way.

Out of nowhere, Bunnybee from the past, who, technically, was Bunnybee from the present, would appear in a Timeskip flash right before Bunnybee from the Future, who was also, somehow, Bunnybee from the present. "BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!" Bunnybee hurled, vomiting all over the carpet. "OMFG, WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!??!?" She spun around, dizzy, with swirly eyes, completely discombobulated due to the nature of her travel. "Wasn't I just... Stopping Chronobee?! And, wait, before that, wasn't I... FINALLY INVADING EARTH!?" With the time lapses coming together, so did her memory of the first one that wiped her memory the first time, and the amnesia that came from the time displacement suddenly hit her like a hurricane, which was why she was hurling all over the carpet. "And... And... And... ARE YOU ME AND I'M YOU!? NOOO, DON'T TELL ME I DID SOME DUMB SHIT!!!" She knew what she did, even before she got here. "... Dammit, me. I told myself not to fuck up. I HAD ONE JOB." She looked at herself from the future in the eyes, sighing, "... Bet I'm gonna tell myself again..." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Friday Bunnybee
Friday Bunnybee

Dog
Job/hobbies : "Being My Own Female Goddess As A Male And Also As God." - Tymon (God)

PostSubject: Re: Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion   Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 5:36 am

Friday Bunnybee, the crowned Queenbee of this time period, also known as 'Mizz Sparkle' to the ancient Bunnybee of the past, would glare menacingly at her uncouth past self, and then shout out at her "DUDE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU I JUST HAD THAT CARPET WASHED UGH." She face palmed, then looked up to the sky in frustration "WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?" she shrieked, sighing heavily to relieve her stress. "Look. Yes. We fucked up. But that's why I'm here telling you some things right now, in private, while everyone else is still scattered out in some sort of time... space... distortion... thing." She didn't really care about the details, since she really only cared about explaining to her past self what was going on so she could clean up the mess. Some servants of the Bee army would clean up the vomit on the ground.

"Yeah, so, when we started the invasion, in the Veritas, which is where the Creator, your lover lives, the stuff that you did in your own happy-go-lucky-not-doing-shit-land had an effect on him, which ended up actually destroying the world and well... You, along with it, technically. That's why you don't disobey your creator, cuz that will leave you unfinished. Which is why you're here now and didn't complete the events of your past." Somehow, it all sounded rational and sound, from the Future standpoint, which was about to be how the past randomocity made sense coming together. "Since we fucked up so hard in the past doing dumb shit, I sent Chronobee from the future with his platoon to swipe the Artifacts for me. The Artifacts that you know of are actually known as 'Tensei Relics,' which belong to the Creator that you end up marrying. In the past, he's a fallen angel and ruler of the planet earth, named 'Ellio.' You kept rejecting him because you were a dumbass." Friday Bunnybee glared at young Bunnybee, pissed that she fucked up so hard in the past and almost didn't have a future. "BUT FORTUNATELY FOR YOU, he created a future for you, which is me, to come to the past, snatch you up, have this talk with you, then complete the events of Bunnybee Future in a whole 'Samurai Jack' type 'getting back to the past' fashion. Fun, right?"
Back to top Go down
Bunnybee
Bunnybee

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion   Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 5:51 am

Bunnybee from the past stood blankly, listening carefully to Bunnybee Future. "Uh huh," she said, these things sort of making sense. She did have an encounter once with Ellio, she remembered, before the Invasion, and she definitely did reject him even though he kept saying that they were meant to be together. She didn't realize that he was not only telling the truth, but also was her creator and, indeed, because they weren't together, she didn't actually have a future. "... Cough." She shifted her eyes around nervously, everything making sense now. "But wait, if I'm in the Future, how am I going to make the middle part of my past? What's going on in the past if everyone from my timeline that was an important person was sucked into Chronobee's ship and transported into this time period in the future? Doesn't that mean that we have no middle part, and that we're all gonna die or something like that?" Bunnybee didn't really get how the time-traveling part worked. She may have come from a highly advanced alien race, but lots of details, she just didn't care about enough to really look into. Most of the time, some other person, like T.V., did all that for her, and she just sat around and had people do things for her whilst she was a lazy ass. "And what happened to all of the Artifacts that Chronobee stole from us? Did he give them to you?"
Back to top Go down
Friday Bunnybee
Friday Bunnybee

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion   Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 6:07 am

"Don't make me come down off my throne and slap your shit," Friday Bunnybee threatened, puffing out her cheeks and kicking a leg up over the other elegantly. "Since Husband is the Creator and because of your dumbass he has yet to create the middle part of your future, since you've been saved by me, he's the one finishing up your past by creating it, himself, since you didn't do what you needed to." She shrugged her shoulders. "Beyond that, because humans are dirty ugly theiving grimy monsters that can't help but to touch anything and everything that looks good, namely, us, he also made sure that they couldn't get the whole story because the gap is so huge, and the randomness is so random, none of it makes any sense to anyone except he, himself. Even I don't get it, and I know DAMN WELL you don't get it." She shrugged her shoulders, shaking her head from side to side with a sigh. "Look, from this point on, he's taking care of the past. All the Artifacts that Chronobee snatched were given to me, yes, but I sent them to Ellio in the past, which is only just a little bit in the future after Chronobee abducted you. So, right after Chronobee Timeskipped you, Ellio appeared to conquer the Earth as God, and all of the Tensei Artifacts, which were created by and made for him, are now in his possession whilst you and I speak." It was actually a pretty well thought out and organized plan, and, from henceforth, Ellio would be dominating the Earth and enslaving the humans that thought they were going to get a piece of Bunnybee. "Trust me, you DON'T want to be on Earth right now. He's got his whole 'God Creator' powers now, and, well, that's not gonna be fun for the humans that were trying to steal HIS creations. But I bet bae is gonna have fun~!" She smiled, little hearts appearing over her head as she thought about bae in his bae mode, when he was a youngster.

"Yeah, so basically I saved you. But, you aren't off the hook. You still have to gather up your friends and go hop around all these other planets that we conquered. Some of them are under our authority and some of them are under his, but since we're married in this time period, all of them belong to us. When you collect everyone, by that time, he should be done creating a way for you to get to the past. You just have to get there... Without fucking up the future. As punishment for not doing shit in the past." Basically, Bunnybee Future had Bunnybee past as a slave to do her dirty work, so she didn't have to. The 'not-doing-shitness' that came from Bunnybee was still rather present in Friday Bunnybee, but this time, she had her younger self to drop all the bullshit on. "OOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO~!" She laughed at herself, then, suddenly, would become humble, with some tea in her hand, and reminisce about how foolish she was in her youth, whilst staring at her youthful self in the face, with all her foolishness, getting ready to get to work and actually no longer be a lazy ass. "Get ta steppin, sistah." She shooed her away.
Back to top Go down
Bunnybee
Bunnybee

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion   Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 6:40 am

Bunnybee furrowed her brow, grumbling much profanity under her breath. "This is some old bullshit," she muttered, realizing that more or less the 'old bullshit' she was grumbling about was pretty much 100% her own, which made her grumble about it even more, knowing she had no one to blame but herself. "Fine. Whatever. I don't care." She cared a lot, especially since she spent most of her time not caring and being a lazy ass, so the sound of doing too much hard work actually was rather repellent to her. But, what could she do? She had no future if she couldn't get to it, and no past if she couldn't get back to it from the future. So, basically a space-time orphan, with all her friends scattered about, she had to take her sentence from herself to go resolve all her dumb shit all at once. "But I don't even know where I'm supposed to go," she said with a smug look on her face, "Soooooooo. Joke's on you! I'm too ignorant to complete the task!" She kept her cheesy smile on her face, then realized she called herself ignorant. "... Wait." She huffed and she puffed, then she... came up with another excuse. "... Uh, I don't even have any way to get to these places, let alone how to find out where anyone scattered across the space-time distortions are. Soooooo... What are you even saying right now?" That one seemed to be more sufficient an answer, of which she would cross her arms defiantly and resume her smug and cheesy grin, in straight defiance, as she pretty much always was in whenever she just really didn't want to do something. "So there."
Back to top Go down
Friday Bunnybee
Friday Bunnybee

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion   Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 7:12 am

Friday Bunnybee sighed, shaking her head, chuckling knowingly to herself, yet with tinges of irritation here and there. "See... See, right there... That's your problem. Always making someone HAVE to come slap your shit for you to get anything done." It was fortunate that, Friday Bunnybee, knowing herself very well, was already well prepared to give herself an ass whipping for being an ass. That was why the events of the future were coming upon her in this fashion. "But see, that's the exact reason why you're Spanky. And why I'm about to slap the dog shit out of you." Friday Bunnybee snapped her fingers, being lifted up from her throne by her manservants, who were more or less just mindless drones that did whatever the fuck she wanted just because she was a woman, and Queen, in fact, much like a foolish human did to their women mindlessly like idiots. She started shining up her Royal Sceptar, getting ready to give Bunnybee das boot.

"I'm already WELL informed about YOU. Actually, I'm SO prepared, there's already stuff waiting for you outside. The old spaceship, in perfectly the same condition as it was before, taken straight out of the past along with you!" As she was carried closer to Bunnybee, Friday Bunnybee took a few practice swings with her Sceptar, getting her 'slap-your-shit' hands ready for the pitch. "Not to mention, you've definitely got a map and knowledge of the sister planets of Planet Bunnybee, even if you have NO knowledge of the planets that were conquered by the Tensei. I'm sure you know, because your mother, the former Queenbee, already had relations to them BEFORE you even left the planet to go conquer Earth in the first place, if you remember." She swung again, nearing Bunnybee, her face growing more dark, more contemptuous, and her eyes gleaming brightly as her own smug grin widened on her face, trumping chiefly the one that was on 'ignorant Bunnybee's' face. "Plus, let's not forget all your half-brothers and half-sisters that have been all up and down these other planets, because of dad fucking like a billion different bitches on several different planets. Not like they aren't here to help, right?" She swung once more, this time right over Bunnybee's head, just shy of her ears.

"And last but not least, how about the fact that the same people from your past are also still in existence in the future and would be able to help you because they know what's going on, huh? So, no matter what, you've got options. You've got transportation. You've got information, and now, my dear, sweet baby Bunnybee..." Friday Bunnybee's eyes flashed brightly, as if ready to shoot a laser, and, with all the swiftness of a bolt of lightning, Bunnybee would be knocked the fuck out with a swing of the Royal Sceptar, being launched straight outside the throne of Friday Bunnybee and directly where her old ship, stripped from the past, was located. "YOU'VE GOT THE FUCK OUT, LIKE I FUCKING ORDERED YOU!!!" Bunnybee had no choice in the matter, nor any words left she could say, except maybe the lingering 'fuck you' as she departed the presence of the Queen. "Heeheehee~!" She smiled and giggled like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Bunnybee
Bunnybee

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion   Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 7:23 am

Bunnybee, who was now extremely salty, was knocked right the fuck out of the Queen's throne room. "YOUSABIIIIITCH!!!!" were her last words, along with the flipping of the bird, before crash landing straight into the window of her old ship.
Back to top Go down
Friday Bunnybee
Friday Bunnybee

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion   Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 8:53 am

Friday Bunnybee, hearing clearly Bunnybee shout some profanity out of her dirty little mouth, would say in retaliation as she was carried back to her throne by her Drones, "YEAH YERMOMMA!!!" She kept a lofty smile on her face and batted her eyes a few times. "Which is true, since mom is definitely a bitch." That's partially where Bunnybee picked it up from, anyway. "Ahhh, youth... Well, I guess I ought to turn on T.V. and see what she's doing. See if she gets it right." Friday Bunnybee would point her Royal Sceptar up toward a large screen, which was the next and newest vessel for T.V., her digital companion, and would broadcast the events of the Bunnybee Invasion through the account of Bunnybee, herself. "I hope husband does not take too long, because I definitely don't want to sit around and watch me do dumb shit for too long... Even if it is funny as hell." T.V., who was now more than one vessel, but many, would also be turned to another channel where she could see a live broadcast of Ellio, in the past, as well. She needed to monitor both in order to ensure that Bunnybee and Bunnybee Future came together seamlessly right in the middle... Or else. "SLAVES-- I mean, trusted servant Drones! Uhhhh. While I am waiting for Husband to finish creating, bring to me my trusty sammich that I may watch all this dumb shit unfold in peace." She snapped her fingers. "CHOP CHOP!!!" Meanwhile, Friday Bunnybee would continue watching the monitors patiently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion   Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Bunnybee's Throne; The Bunnybee Invasion
Page 1 of 1