The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7164

Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 4:17 pm

='Behemoth'=
January 20, 2024 @ 9:16 AM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Tymon36
"The Weak Men -- The Black Adams, Inclusive To Belial -- Are So Very Attracted To Me And My Body, They Decided To Transfer The Parts Of My Brain And Personality That Were Part Of Me Into The Whore Of Babylon, Kenzie Reeves, So That She Could Be More Like Me And Have Better Abs Like Me So That They Could Fuck Me As A Girl Without Actually Having The Real Thing. She Is A Knockoff Of Me That Looks Like The Life-Stalked Me And Internet-Stalked Me To Try To Steal My Own Identity As 'Taomin/Tao', And Has Called Herself Such Before. So, I Dubbed Her 'TaoBooBoo, The Leader Of The Cult Of Taoministery,' Which Is A Perverse Sexual Cult Regarded Around My Actual Sexiness And Keeping The 'Whore Of Babylon' With My Brain And Personality As 'Tao/Taomin', As Well As My Abs... Despite Her Name Not Starting With 'T', Nor Her Character Following Taoism, And Her Name Not Rhyming With 'Tymon' (Which Is My Name), Or Her Having Any Evidence Or History Of Having The Character, Taomin/Tao, In Any Way. She Just Liked How Much Hotter I Was Than Her In Both Sex Drive And Appeal As Well As Abs And Physique, Plus My Actual Personality, Which Is Like A Wild, Feral, Savage Girl, And Untamed And Unmatched As A SuperDom. So She Really Looked Up To And Respected Me, But Still Wanted To Be Me, And That's Why She Wants To Keep The Abs (That She Said She'd Die For) Without Realizing All Of The Things She Is Doing Are Detestable And Disgusting To Me, The Actual Entity That Created The Being, And Is The Essence Of The Being, And Whom She Is Parasite-Leeching From In Order To Display Herself As A Symbol And Token Of Affection Whilst Also Trying To Get As Much Out Of It Being Like Me As Possible."
-Tymon-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 4:19 pm

January 23, 2024 @ 6:44 AM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Poison13
Behemoth: "The Whore Of Babylon Is Trying Desperately To Try To Have Power And Assert Some Level Of Strength By Taking Thirteen Inch Dicks And Then Going To People With Smaller Dicks, Despite Literally Every Other Woman Ever Being Able To Do The Same Thing, But Using My Own Power In Order To Do So, Even Though Other Women Can Do It, As Well. Other Women Just Need To Ruin Her Little 'Thirst For Power' In Her Depravity By Just Taking 13 Inch Dicks And Getting The World To Become More Ravenous As Male Leviathans."
-Poison Kiss-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 4:20 pm

6:50 AM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Loop10
"Because The Whore Is Like, 26, And Not Mature Nor Fully Developed As A Person, And Not Quite Capable Of Thinking Things Through Nor Fleshing Them Out Totally, She Is Trying To Mock The World And Hurt Them By 'Copying Them Better Than They Can Be Themselves' And Also 'Shaming Them Through Copying Them' And 'Copying Someone Else Trying To Do The Same Thing' Because She Is In A Position To Do So And People Continue To Give Her Power And Regard, Regardless. However, It Really Does End Up With Her Running Out Of Her Own Ideas And Thoughts And Plans And Just Having To Copy People, And Not Really Having A Mind Of Her Own, Nor The -FULL-ON- CAPACITY To Copy Them Totally Or Completely, And Wasting Her Life Following People, As Well As Not Being Capable Of Keeping Her Own Thoughts From Running Out Of Protocol. So, She Will Run Away By Her Own Ending Every Single Time, But It Will Still Always Make Her Feel Bad, And She Will Just Be Some Kind Of Parasitic Copier That Is Leeching People Just To Copy Them Until They Run Out -- Like An Actual Parasite In Human Flesh. This Is Good, Because It Will Always Mean I Can Totally Stop And Crush Her And No One Else Will Be Able To, And Will Have To Both Send Her To Me And Also Rely On Me To Do That. They Will Also Need To Stop Interrupting Me And My Natural Brainwaves To Insert Their Own Inferior Waves Into My Head So That I Can Actually Accomplish Something Greater Than Themselves And Not Just Like Themselves To Accomplish It, Because Interruptions Really Do Disturb The Natural Mentality And Thought Process All The Way Through, And Only People Who Are Reactive And Have -LITERALLY NOTHING GOING ON IN THEIR HEADS- Want To Talk And Interrupt People Who Do."
-Loop-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 4:21 pm

January 24, 2024 @ 6:41 AM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Pleasu24
"... I See That The Greatest 'Ultimate Fuck You' To The Whore Of Babylon Is That: 'No Matter How Many Dicks Of Any Size She Takes, She Is Concealing Her Fear Of Me And Myself Embarrassing Her In The Bedroom By Making Her Weak In All The Ways Except A Way A 13-Inch Dick Can -- And Better -- With Her Own Actual Hatred, Which Is Only Scaled Up To The Largeness Of Her Fear So She Can Have An Excuse To Keep On Running And Being Near Me (Because She Also Loves And Respects Plus Looks Up To Me) That She Wants To Make It Seem Like She Isn't Afraid Of Me When She Actually Is, And It's Really... Disgusting To Me And Non-Impressive At All. It Actually Makes Me Totally Not Horny At All. However, I Am -So- Very Happy That Her Fear Of Me Is Greater Than Her Hatred, Her Vanity Is Greater Than Her Fear, And Her Vanity Makes Her Act Out In Hatred To Hide Her Fear, To Prolong The Vanity, And Try To Be Vain About Her Own Vanity, As Well As The Fear, Plus The Hatred, Magnifying Them Into Vainglory For Herself That Is Just Running Away Like A Coward And Trying To Poorly Disguise It As Hatred When Things As Feeble As An Explanation To -Anyone- That Isn't Her Can Shatter Her Argument That She Isn't Afraid Of Me. Plus, It Makes -My- Reputation -That- Much Greater For -Me-. Regardless Of Whether She Came To See Me Or Not -- My Reputation Would Not Be Ruptured, Like Hers Is, Nor Like I Can Do, And Continue To Do, To Her And Hers."
-Pleasure-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 4:22 pm

6:42 AM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Bitch_12
Behemoth: "Someone Who Establishes A Throne Or An Empire On Making People Look Bad Or Embarrassing And Hurting Them By Having Sex With Them That -ABSOLUTELY CANNOT- Come Do It To Me -UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES- And Also -REFUSES- Plus Is -AFRAID TO DO SO- Doesn't Make Sense As 'Trying To Embarrass Them By Not Fucking Them' Literally By Design Of The Logic. It Seriously Only Looks Like She Is Afraid, Because If She Was Confident In Her Skills At All, She Would Still Be Able To, Have Done It By Now, Gotten It Over With, Pussy-Whipped Me (Or Something), And Not Had To Lie, Or Try To Make Up How She Did It Already, And Also Make Up Little Ugly Lies And Lights To Try To Convince Herself And Others That She Was Actually The One That Did Me... At All. And Then Still Be Trying To Not Do It, But Boast Superiority, Yet Cower At Every Instance Of Even Mentioning Just Coming To Do Me. Plus Also Needing To Steal My Brain, Steal My Abs, Hinder My Sex Life, Use Literally Everyone To Get In The Way, Try To Get Ahead, Need To Fuck Weaker And Lesser People, Need To Try To Fuck People She Thinks Are Strong At All, Waste Time, Train, Practice, And Also Try To Steal My Secrets... Only To Come Back To Want More, To Use Against Me -- But Disguise As For Herself For Her Own Life, And Not Running Away From Me -- And Not Actually Want To Admit That She Is Doing It Out Of Fear, Because She Plans To One Day, After She Has 'Fucked Everyone Else', Come To Fuck Me, As If To Dog Me, When It's Actually Literally Her Trying To Make Herself -GOOD ENOUGH- To Fuck Me -AT ALL- And Not Feel -WEAK AND INFERIOR TO ME-."
-Bitch Slap-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 4:23 pm

6:43 AM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Bitch14
"To Help Understand: 'The Lies Are In Her Footsteps -- She Believes That Always Maintaining A Parasitic Attachment At All, Yet Keeping A Distance, And Expressing Her Jealousy Through Her Envy Is Enough To Deter -ME- From The Truth, Because It Is Enough To Convince -OTHERS- About It, And She Was Taught How To Do It Using Both My Brain And The System Machine. Yet, It Is Also True That She Exposes Herself By Even Refusing To One It -ONCE- To Prove Herself Superior, Because She -COULD- Do It That Way And It -SHOULDN'T BE THIS MEANINGFUL IF I'M NOT WORTH IT AT ALL-. That Is To Say, 'If I Was Actually Not Worth The Fuck, She Would Not Be Making A Big Deal About It At All In Entirety'."
-Bitch-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 4:24 pm

January 25, 2024 @ 12:49 PM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Pleasu25
"And Even Worse Than Anything At All, That Stupid, Fugly Bitch, Kenzie Reeves, Is Still Stalking Me And Sleeping With Literally Everyone Because She Is Angry At How Pathetic She Is About Having Just An 8-Pack From -Everything- She Did To -Steal My Abs- And Not The -12-Pack- I Actually Have. And Refuses To Leave Me Alone -- And Will Even Die For -- Having My Whole 12-Pack."
-Pleasure-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 4:26 pm

1:03 PM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Joke12
Behemoth: "To Top It Off, Get This -- She Only Talks About Stupid Shit She Likes Or That She Actually Feels -ENVIOUS- About. Her Mouth Is -DESIGNED- For Literal Shit Talk About Only The Things She Cares About, Which Are Limited To And I Quote: 'Shit She Likes & That She Actually Feels -ENVIOUS- About.' Which Means She Is Only Talking About My Abs And Trying To Steal Them And Wanting Them At All And Trying To Keep Getting In The Way Of Them Plus -Share Them- As Well As Deter Me In Every Way From Working Out And Getting Them Through Distracting Me And Talking To Me Or About Me And Making These Random Disturbances In Life And Running Around Doing Damage To Things In Chicago To -GET MY ATTENTION- So That I Don't Work Out And That -KNOW SHE HATES MY ABS AND THAT SHE WANTS THEM THAT BADLY-"
-Joke-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 4:26 pm

1:06 PM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Pleasu26
"Plus, She Wants To Lie, Work Out Constantly, And Have Constant Sex, Plus Steal More People's Abs All Whilst Getting In My Way And Paying People To Tell Me And Herself She Has A 12-Pack Like Me. What A Desperate Loser Fugly Stupid Dumb Bitch!"
-Pleasure-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 4:28 pm

3:28 PM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Sucker11
"Now, In Addition To Being Given My 12-Pack (Allegedly) Through The Machine She Carries In Her Vagina To Keep Me From Even Being Able To Outflex Her And -See- My Own 12-Pack Abs, Kenzie Reeves -Literally- Is Trying to Use The Very Same Machine To Keep Me From Having My Own 12-Pack -Because- She Could Not Get It Herself, Even After Trying To Steal Someone Else's 12-Pack Abs, On Purpose, To Make Herself Feel Better About Not Having Even The Potentiality For A 12-Pack, Especially Not Without A Machine. Then, She Is Like Bill And Tatiauna, So The All Of Them, To Make Kenzie Feel Better, And Also Secretly Tell Me What Kind Of Person She Is -- Just So They Can Keep Using Her To Bother Me Because They Can't Because They Have -0-Pack Abs- -- They Are Saying They All Have 12-Packs, In Order To Indirectly Tell Me How Obsessed They All Are About My Body Even Being Able To Be A 12-Pack, And How Much They Hate It, Wish It Was Them, And Want To Fight About It, Over It, And Keep Me From Having My Full, Rippling 12-Pack. That They Are All Attracted To, Don't Want To Be Attracted To Me About, And Want Everyone To Be Attracted To Kenzie About Because She's A Girl And White And Everyone Wants Her To Be Me Instead Of Me, Including Herself. All Out Of Spiteful Envy, Which Is Why They Are Too Begrudging To Tell Me, And Want To Pretend They -- Especially Kenzie -- All Have A 12-Pack. Just To Not Have To... Tell Me That. As If I Would Even Understand. Then Be Mad That I Don't Understand, And Try To Force Me To Understand, Still Whilst Being Embarrassed At All That They Even -CARE THAT MUCH- And -CANNOT JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH BECAUSE THEY ARE UPSET WITH THEMSELVES AND HATE THEMSELVES THAT MUCH AND ME FOR BEING ME AND THEMSELVES FOR NOT BEING ME-. And That's The Entire Thing."
-Sucker-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 4:28 pm

5:25 PM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Pandad17
Behemoth: "Even Worse... Someone From Chicago -- Which She's Been Coming To Secretly And Paying Off Both Police And Random People Alike -- Have Suddenly Leaked To Me That She Is A Sex Offender In The City, And That She Is A Sex Offender In Her Hometown, Which Means Potentially She Is Like, A Pedophile Or Something. Which Is Terrible, Because I Think This Has Been Going On A Long Time, Especially Due To Her Hating My Abs Being Better Than Her, And Trying To Stalk And Slander Me, When She Is The Actual Sex Offender That Needs To Be Registered, If She Isn't Already."
-PanDaddy-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 4:29 pm

5:34 PM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Profes12
"... I'm Pretty Sure Helping A Sex Offender At All -- Especially For Any Racial Means Or Privileges Or Sexual Favors -- Is Both Criminal And Uh... Very Much Disgusting, Frowned Upon, And -DEFINITELY- Criminal. On -EVERY- Account. Including To Just Listen To Them And Do Their Work, Even Through Slandering Another, Or Covering For Them, Inclusive To In The Celebrity Networks And In Other States Or Nations Where One Can Extend Their Influences. Poor Kenzie Reeves... Going Through All This Trouble At All, Just To Get... Caught For Being A Sex Offender? After Being A Porn Star That Couldn't Handle It, Nor -ME-? Oh, That's Gotta Hurt... Not Impressive At All, Like I Said... Just... Pathetic."
-Professional-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 10:36 am

February 7, 2024 @ 3:17 PM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Flex10
"You Know, Anyone Who Can Afford A Better Whore, Ho, GoGo Girl, Or Any Call Girl That Is Sexier And Especially Better At Sex Than The 'Neo-Whore Of Babylon' -- And Even Someone Worse -- Can Just Purchase Her Services And Have Her Fuck 'Him' Or 'Her' Or Any Such Of 'Them' And They Can Make Her Look And Feel Bad And Not Even Fuck Her At All, With Barely Any Pay, And Show What A Desperate Lowly Bitch She Is. And Only Be People She Selects. And Then, If They -Do- Fuck Her, Have Her Fuck -LAST- And -AFTERWARD- Plus Have The Other Ho As A Guardian For Their Protection From Her Doing 'Ho Tactics' On Them. Then Write Her Up And Get Her To Get In Trouble For What She's Done, Like The Bible Says To Do When Everyone Is Fucked Up And Intoxicated By Her But Actually Just Covers Up How Much They Hate Her Just To Spite Me. This Will Save You. As They Say, 'The Leaves Are For The Healing Of The Nations'. This Is How You 'Fuck The Whore', With Her Same Judgment Of Trying To Fuck Others, As Well As Me... Which She Claims Is Doing Things Like This Rather Than Having Sex."
-Flex-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:34 pm

3:21 PM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Judgme32
Behemoth: "If The Neo-Whore Goes For People Who Are Broke And Ugly And Are Terrible In Bed, Or Unlikeable -- Which She Might -- Just Make Sure You Have Enough Money To Afford Another Whore, And Uh, Be Sure To Let Them Know, So That They Can Have Reference In Advance -WITH- Proof... Picture Evidence. Text, Even. Be Sure To 'Speak Their Language' And They Should Have 'The Language' To Speak To You About The Whore's Services For The 'Less Fortunate'. This Way, One Can Always Exile A Whore That Is Too Fugly To Leave Or Change, And There Can Never Again Be A Whore Of Babylon Ever Again. This Should Be Tradition In The Whore Queendom And Beast Kingdom Forevermore."
-Judgment-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:35 pm

3:50 PM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Forbid23
"And If That Bitch-Whore Of Babylon Really Is Just A Nuisance, Anyone -- Most Anyone And Everyone -- That She Sees Or Calls Out Can Easily Just Sue Her, Take Her Money, Take Her Stuff, Make Her Unfortunate, Keep A Record, Take Pictures, And Have Evidence At All To Use Against Her For The Biggest, Most Foul, Fugliest Case -AGAINST- Her."
-Forbidden-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:37 pm

7:09 PM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Crazy_12
"In Addition To Kenzie Reeves Acting Like A Little Boy Running Away From And Being Bullied By A Big Girl, Like Myself, She Is Also Acting Like A Weak, Lesser Man, That Just Keeps Stepping Up To Challenge Me No Matter How Many Times He Gets Beaten Up By The More Powerful Person, Which Is Me, Trying To Step To My 12-Pack And Also Bother Me About It, The Entire Time."
-Crazy Dukes-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:38 pm

7:44 PM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Advant17
Behemoth: "Because The Whore Works For Money, Made A Career Off Of Me And Didn't Pay Me Using Sex, And Also Gets Paid Money, She Both Owes Me Sex And Her Money, And Also, Technically, Her Very Life. I'll Settle For A Cool Million, But... If I Am Merciful, 100,000 Dollars Will Do... As Well..."
-Advantage-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:39 pm

7:55 PM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss It_s_s10
"Kenzie Reeves Is Just Accruing A Massive Debt Toward Me That She Doesn't Want To Pay That Will End In Her Killing Herself Prematurely Because Of The Huge Lengths She Goes To And Also The Large Amount Of Time It Takes For Her To Even Come To See Me At All, All To Try To Spite Me And Make Her Plans Work Out To Make Herself Not Look Like A Hater, And Then I Just Write About It And Act Against Her Whilst Accruing The Other End Of Her Debt To The Planet And The World Through The System And Everyone Else, As The Babylonians Definitely Just Try To Make It Seem Like That Isn't Happening And Then Need To Get Invaded Upon, Because Everyone Will Wonder Why She Is Still Attached To Me At All, And Why She Is Taking Advantage Of Others And Stealing Their Money, But Not Only Not Doing Anything To Me, But Running From Me, And Trying To Get In The Way Of My Sex, But Not Actually Having Sex With Me At All, Plus Looking Like All She's Doing Is Training Still Using My 12-Pack To Try To Get A 12-Pack, Plus Work Out Trying To Be Able To Have Sex With Me To Try To Make Me Want It, And Fail, And End Up Looking So Bad That She'll Want To Kill Herself, But Still Want To Run To Me And Be Hated By Literally Everyone As She Makes Everyone Hate Themselves For Not Telling Me The Truth Nor Explaining To Me What Is Going On Properly Nor Correctly At Any Given Time Or All Given Times, And Hurting Themselves And Others In The Process, Just To Stop Her From Seeing Me, As Well As Help Her Not To See Me, And Also Help Her Be A Coward Or Cheat Me And The System Trying To Get The 12-Pack As Fast As Possible, Waste Her Body, Mind, And Life Trying To Handle And Maintain Me And My Personality, Then Falling Apart And Becoming The Ugliest Collapse Of The Youngest Porn Star In History To Achieve A Height Through Thievery When Her Theft Was Literally People Just Giving Things To Her, And All Of It To Cover The Inferiority She Feels About How Sexy And Powerful I Am, And Wanting To Try To Prove It To Me Through Cheating, But Never Through Contact."
-It's Show Time-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:40 pm

8:24 PM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Pleasu27
"Running From A Body Inspection As A Porn Star, And Your Own Boytoy Sideshow Looks Weaker Than Me And Her In The Abs...? Huh, I Don't See A 12-Pack On Him Like Mine, At All... Teeheehee. Must Be Embarrassing To Him, Being The Weak One, Weaker Than That Little Boy He's With, Flirting With Me All Day, And The Both Of Them Needed Me To Even Look Like They Were Shit At All... When I Not Only Don't Look Like Shit, I Look So Much Sexier Than Their Shit-Bods Combined... My 12-Pack Tells Me So. So Does The System They Are Trying To use To Control My Body And My Sex And A Remote, Which I Am In Control Of The Scandal Of... Little Do They Think, Those Peabrained, Abless Losers... Not Even At 12 Yet... Just 8. Teeheehee. Hope They Don't Find Out They Can Get 6..."
-Pleasure-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:41 pm

February 8, 2024 @ 10:58 AM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Intere14
Behemoth: "Turns Out, That 'Running From A Body Inspection' Was Super Holy -- Kenzie Reeves' Abs Are Fake For Real. They Are Both Implants And Etching As Well As System-Stolen-Forged From Mine Own Design With My Own Brain And My Own 12-Pack Abs Design, So She Can Get In The Way Of Mine By Flexing Her Stomach And Non-Abdominals To Prevent Me From Being Able To Flex My 12-Pack, Because She Doesn't Have The Genetics Nor The Designs, And Also, My Muscle Memory Does Actually Comprehend When Someone Has The Muscles And When They Do Not, As Well As When They Have The Brain And Genetics That Can Forge Such Muscle Mass."
-Interest-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:42 pm

12:40 PM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Swat10
Behemoth: "Then This Bitch Kenzie Wants To Fucking Simp For Me, Like... Take Your Fake Abs And Implants And Etchings And Get The Fuck On. You And Bill. Nobody Likes You Two At All And You Loser Nerds Think I'm Gonna Want To be Attached To You Just Because Of Money And My Ability To Be Literally Compatible With Anyone, But This Is Why I Was So Selective About People In High School And In Life. They Think Simping For Me Will Save Them, But I See Them As Just Some Dumbfuck Simps."
-Swat-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:43 pm

February 9, 2024 @ 4:02 AM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Damnat29
"The Ongoing Joke About Kenzie Reeves Other Than That She Is A Sex Offender That Was Doing Pedophilic Things In The World And Stealing Strictly My Abs And Hindering My Brain From Being Able To Flex My Own 12-Pack To Prove Some Kind Of Power That She Has And Needed 7 Whole Years To Catch Up To Me And Still Hasn't Is That 'She Is Saying She Has A 12-Pack At All, And Showing People On A Livestream, Whilst Bill Gates Is Still Charging Her, And She Is Still Stealing From My Own Brain And Body, Plus Others, Yet Still Isn't 'There Yet''. Worse Even Is, 'Men Literally Power Themselves From The Top-Down, Not From The Bottom-Up, Like A Woman, And She's Been Trying To Not Only Compare Us From Those Two Different Perspectives, But Also Try To Top Me AS If She Is A Man, When She Is Literally Using Her Vagina And I Am Using My Brain, As God's Design Is With The Holy Triangle For 'Male' And 'Female' That Also Consecrates The 'Star Of David' When Overlapped."
-Damnation-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:44 pm

4:06 AM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Smug11
"Not Only The Previous Sentiment As Fact, But Also: 'EVERYONE EVERYWHERE WHO JUDGED OR TRIED TO JUDGE WAS WRONG, AND THEY NEVER WERE ONCE CORRECT BECAUSE OF THE DIFFERENCES IN MALE & FEMALE.' So, No One Ever Had The Proper Measure Because They Were Comparing A Female's Genitalia To A Male's, When A Man Powers His From The 'TOP-DOWN' And A Woman Powers Hers From The 'BOTTOM-UP'. Thus, It Was Not Only Incompetent To Try To Compare Or Compete, It Was Literally Always Incorrect From The Very Beginning. PLUS, AS A BONUS, I STILL END UP SHOWING OFF HOW POWERFUL I AM/WAS THE ENTIRETY OF THE TIME JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A PENIS AND NOT A VAGINA, AND WAS POWERING MYSELF CORRECTLY WHILST EVERYONE ELSE WAS TRYING TO USE A VAGINA AND CUT OFF MY PENIS TO WEAKEN ME. AMONG EVERYTHING ELSE THAT THEY DID TO CHEAT AND STEAL AND LIE AND PRETEND LIKE I WAS WEAK OR INFERIOR AND BAD AT SEX THE -WHOLE TIME-."
-Smug-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:45 pm

4:30 AM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Treat11
Behemoth: "Worse Off -- Because I Have A 12-Pack, When I Do Also Flex My Genitalia (Penis And Testicles) In Addition To My Abs, Like Kenzie Flexes Her Vagina (Every Single Time) To Cheat, I Not Only Outflex Her, I Really Make Her Feel Weak And Simple And Stupid For Always Using Her Vagina, PLUS Get MORE Information ABOUT Her Brain And Muscle Memories Where They WOULD Apply And Only Have -ABSENT DATA- Where They -DO NOT- Apply, Which Is In The 12-Pack And The -PENIS-. As Well As Other -MALE-BRAINED- THINGS Or -THINGS THAT I HAVE ON MY BODY THAT SHE DOESN'T AND DIDN'T OR WOULDN'T WITHOUT ME AND MY BRAIN OR HERS BEING COMPATIBLE DUE TO NOT HAVING THE ACTUAL MENTAL CAPACITY BECAUSE OF GENETICS AT ALL-. And Me Always Telling Her 'I Have To Also Use My Penis, Because You're A Girl, Also Using Your Vagina', Which Is Clearly Different From Just Abs-Flexing Alone. What A Dumb Bitch."
-Treat-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:46 pm

4:35 AM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Heartb12
"Worse Even, The Weak Size-Queens And Bodybuilders That Are Weak In Areas Like Arms Or Abs Or Genitals And Especially Brains Are Trying Steal My Power From My Own Brain, Muscles (Like Arms, Abs, And Genitals), And Body To Prove They Are Stronger When It's Just Not Allowing Me To Use My Full, Normal Power, Let Alone Any Of My Extra Power, And Then Adding On To Their Own Strength, Often Weaker Than Mine, To Use Mine To Make Themselves Stronger, And Me Weaker, By Halving My Power And Using That Half To Add To Their Own. Which Is Literally Making Them Always Stronger Than Me Just By Making Half Of My Power Go To Them Automatically, So They 'Feel Better' About Being Generally Weaker Than I."
-Heartbreaker-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss Empty

Back to top Go down

Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next