The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 4:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

='Behemoth'=
January 20, 2024 @ 9:16 AM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss - Page 3 Tymon36
"The Weak Men -- The Black Adams, Inclusive To Belial -- Are So Very Attracted To Me And My Body, They Decided To Transfer The Parts Of My Brain And Personality That Were Part Of Me Into The Whore Of Babylon, Kenzie Reeves, So That She Could Be More Like Me And Have Better Abs Like Me So That They Could Fuck Me As A Girl Without Actually Having The Real Thing. She Is A Knockoff Of Me That Looks Like The Life-Stalked Me And Internet-Stalked Me To Try To Steal My Own Identity As 'Taomin/Tao', And Has Called Herself Such Before. So, I Dubbed Her 'TaoBooBoo, The Leader Of The Cult Of Taoministery,' Which Is A Perverse Sexual Cult Regarded Around My Actual Sexiness And Keeping The 'Whore Of Babylon' With My Brain And Personality As 'Tao/Taomin', As Well As My Abs... Despite Her Name Not Starting With 'T', Nor Her Character Following Taoism, And Her Name Not Rhyming With 'Tymon' (Which Is My Name), Or Her Having Any Evidence Or History Of Having The Character, Taomin/Tao, In Any Way. She Just Liked How Much Hotter I Was Than Her In Both Sex Drive And Appeal As Well As Abs And Physique, Plus My Actual Personality, Which Is Like A Wild, Feral, Savage Girl, And Untamed And Unmatched As A SuperDom. So She Really Looked Up To And Respected Me, But Still Wanted To Be Me, And That's Why She Wants To Keep The Abs (That She Said She'd Die For) Without Realizing All Of The Things She Is Doing Are Detestable And Disgusting To Me, The Actual Entity That Created The Being, And Is The Essence Of The Being, And Whom She Is Parasite-Leeching From In Order To Display Herself As A Symbol And Token Of Affection Whilst Also Trying To Get As Much Out Of It Being Like Me As Possible."
-Tymon-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 6:09 pm

February 23, 2024 @ 3:19 AM
Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss - Page 3 Tao13
"The Stupid Dumbfuck Whore Of Babylon Is So Obsessed With Me And My Character, Tao, The Female Version Of Myself -- Whose Full Name Is Taomin -- That She Is Using The Concept Of The Chinese-Taoist Belief Of 'Tao' (Which Means Truth) To Lie (Which Defeats The Concept Instantly) To Just Try To Call Herself The Actual Concept Which Is A Name I Used To Define My Female Character Version Of Myself, Anyway, Just To Sneak And Say She Is Me Without Having To Say It. And Being A Blasphemous Babylonian, She Is Not Only Ruining Her Relationship With The Chinese And Other Asians By Strictly Trying To Be Annoying To Just Me And My Character Development, But Also Making Herself More Hated Because She Really Wants To Be Annoying About Me Being Sexier Than Her As My Own Female Version Of Myself, Tao, Whose Name Is Taomin, And Follows The Concept Of Tao And Other Asian Practices And Concepts In Buddhist And Shintoist Beliefs Since Conception Or Relatively Near Such, In 2006, By My Own Design, Long Before I Even Knew This Whore."
-Tao-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:01 pm

Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss - Page 3 Yank11
"This Idiot Fucking, Idiot-Fucking Whore Keeps On Fucking Idiots And Weak Men And Running Like A Coward Trying To Prove She's Strong By Running From Me And Saying She's In Love With Them And Wants To Be With Them And Saying 'I Want A Real Man, Like These Idiots And Weaklings!' In Order To Spite Me, And It's Actually Atrocious And Not Even Funny How Much Of A Coward She Is. I Dub Thine... -MISS- Coward. And This Picture -- To Boot -- Is The Algorithmically Generated Image From 7 Years Ago From When Our Minds Crossed In The System And I Fucked Her Up Then And She Tried Stealing My Brain And Abs And Personality To Call Herself Me (Tao) Back Then, Only For It All To Come Together And Her Cowardly Stupid Bitch Idiot Ass To Come To A Close With Just Being Made A Punk Ass Bitch Coward By Me And Seen As, Known As, And Destroyed As The Weakling She Is. As I Called Her Back Then Which Kicked Off Her Mad Weakness Rage Against Me. Like The Weak Coward She Is."
-Yank-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:01 pm

Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss - Page 3 Taomin14
Behemoth: "Fucking Whore Thinks She's The Only One That Likes To Manipulate Weak Men, When Weaker Men Like To Manipulate Weak Men, As Well... From Positions Of Power, And Status, No Less, With Attention, And Support From Many People, Like A Woman, And Like Women... As The Bible Professes, 'They Will Be Made -LIKE WOMEN-' In The Last Days. Guess We See Why The KINGDOM Of The Fourth Beast Is The Only One Exalting A 26-Year-Old Whore Of Babylon That's Just A Weak Cowardly Punk Ass Bitch That Can't Do Anything But Backhoe And Call Herself God, Blaspheming And Drinking Shit-Piss And Doing Nothing But Being Fake And Being A Monument To Being Fake As A Fake Goddess And A False Idol Tattooed On How Fake She Is And Thinking That Her REAL-ASS HATRED-LOVE Are Anywhere Near Fake Enough To Be On A Fake-Ass Altar Like Her Fake-Ass Body To Her Fake-Ass God, Which Is Her Fake-Ass Own For Her Own Fake-Ass People And Not Anything Of Any Pedigree, Filigree, Or Colour. TaoTaoTaoTao~! I, Tao, The ONE GODDESS And Tamar, WIN."
-Taomin-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:02 pm

Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss - Page 3 Observ12
"The Whore Of Babylon's Whole Cowardly Life Is To Spite God And Me, So Anyone And Everyone Is Meaningless Because I, As God, And The Son Of God, Am Always The One That Is Going To Be Whom And What She Revolves Literally Everything Around, Because She Has Made Herself An Altar For Such. And No One Matters But Me -- Not Even Herself. And Her Entire Life And Entire Being Are Testimonials Of This. What A Fucking Dumbfuck. Talk About Your 'False Idols'."
-Observe-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:03 pm

Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss - Page 3 Consec23
"And Since Everyone's Got Abs Now And The Fucking Dumb Whore Of Babylon Got Played For Trying To Play Everyone Along The Way And Refute Everyone And Everything, Always Be 'Made To Do Shit', And Not Listen To People, Everyone Can Be A Whore, Get Paid, Be Likeable, Be Usable, And Worse Off, Be Lovable, Plus Malleable Enough To Not Just Sit Around Like Some Dumb-Fucking Bitch That Does Nothing But Think She's The Boss, Like It's Written In The Bible, And Have Her Name And Title And Legacy Erased From Mankind's History -Except- As The Whore Of Babylon Designed To -Just- Be Someone People Spit On God's Altar About. A Living Testimony To How People Shit, Piss, And Spit On God, And Also Themselves, Plus Also How God Shits, Pisses, And Spits On Them By Making A Human -- Who Is Her Own Race -- The Very One That He Makes Into A False Idol -AT ALL- For This To Happen To. And Humans Don't Even Understand -HOW- Perfect God Is, Nor How Perfect His Blasphemy Of All Humanity -- Male And Female, Man And Woman -- Has Been For His Own Sake And Name, As Well As Me And Mine, Who Protected Him And His, No Matter What. Amen. Consecration. Eternal Damnation."
-Consecration-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss   Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Behemoth; Tymon's Technique, Poison!Kiss
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3