The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Me-ou
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
The Me-ou

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 276
Job/hobbies : Government

Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou Empty
PostSubject: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:16 pm

When Shiniere finally got herself fully together, having been able to gather up the strength from the heartwarming welcome that her parents had given her on their surprise inspection, she kindly awaited in the World's Chambers ready for her discussion with Tear. Since she would be head of the institution, she knew that Tear had the most experience out of anyone on how to run a school, and all Shiniere really needed was a rundown of the facility's general infrastructure and she would be set. Reading was her skill, and she took pride in it. "Me-ou," she would say to herself with a voice of self-determination. "That's what I'll be. Me-ou; The Head Mistress of Pandemia." She already saw what her 'Title' was in glittering lights before her eyes. Shiniere was more excited than she thought she'd be.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:10 am

"Sounds a little egocentric, don't you think?" Tear Lacrimoso, who had already arrived bright and early in the morning and was already preparing things for the scheduled affairs, would finally come to greet the 'Me-ou' as she, herself, got ready for class. "Then again, I suppose I know where you get it from. Hmhm." Tear couldn't help but chuckle as he watched over the young princess. "Ojou-sama," he said softly to her, bowing his head to her in a manner like that of a humble servant, "Are you finally ready?" Tear flashed his signature deadly nonchalant smile to her and gazed at her with glossy eyes filled with sentiment. "Everything is certainly prepared for you." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
The Me-ou

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 3:51 pm

Shiniere scoffed lightly. "As if. Of course, we have to recognize who the real star of the show is, don't we?" She looked up to him and batted her eyes cutely, fluttering her lashes like a butterfly trying her best to appear as innocent as possible. "Besides, I just think it sounds sort of badass." Shiniere was still spunky and somewhat conceited, as usual, but it seemed to work for her here. "Me-ou~!" she cried out, raising her hand limply into the air in the haughtiest manner, as though she were swooning passersby.

"Well, anyway, enough of all that." Shiniere cleared her throat and straightened herself up, doing her best to remain as professional as possible... Especially from the eyes of someone who was considerably her elder in wisdom. "What is the first order of business, Mr. Lacrimoso?" In a professional environment, Shiniere wanted to keep things very neat and orderly; simple and clean. If as much of beyond the doors of Pandemia were left as closed as possible in this place, Shiniere felt as though they could all benefit the most maximum profit. Naturally, she would have to wait for Tear to walk her through the process so she could get herself accustomed as quickly as possible. Pandemia awaits.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:50 am

*Taking this Evangelion Style.

Tear nodded his head. "Yes, better to not get personal affairs and notions involved with the public," Tear said, clearing his own throat immediately after. "Which reminds me, I should explain to you the purpose of this area. Susano'ou, the World Chambers." Tear extended his hands outward to make emphasis of the large room that they were in. "This is the place meant for visual communication with your peers around the world, as well as with the world, itself, through a 5D-Projection communication chamber." This was new technology being tested, but Tear felt like the Head Mistress would be able to handle it. "On each wall of the room is a projection screen. An image is projected on the screen and what's projected is broadcast back simultaneously simply from the screens being on. Similar to a mirror with a different image in it than your own. With four corners to a room, you're able to speak to at least 4 other people at once. This is important for Conference Calls." No one really knew what Tear was doing behind the scenes to keep this place in functioning order, but clearly he knew a lot about the inner workings for a plethora of good reasons.

"Also, you can broadcast live across the entire world or in certain areas by turning on the screens and allowing them only to view you. You can be projected through cameras, television screens, cell phones, satellite lasers and any other visual projection device and be able to see the entire area as though you're directly in the scenario yourself. The screens will all project your image and allow you to see what you look like in your projected place."Tear's face brightened up a bit. "You won't be able to view yourself, since it would be the equivalent of you being in that spot, yourself, but you will be seen to everyone in the area, as well as across the entire planet come time for 'World News'." Giving examples and references seemed to be best on how to get his point across to her, especially since knowing the functionality of each compartment of the school was important. They weren't going to go over all of them immediately, but as time progressed, the Me-ou would be guided and instructed through each of the parts of Pandemia so that she may not only utilize them for herself, but also assist with the educational process. True education started at the top, of course.

"You will have 'Classes' that you assign throughout the school and 'Jobs that you assign throughout the city using the 'Announcement' system. You may also use this to project your image anywhere you wish at any time in an isolated area without actually having to leave the World Chambers. Whenever you speak to the planet, you will use the 'Global Announcement' system. This will keep the entire world updated on all the Veritas 'Current Events,' both Major and Minor." Tear would grab some notes upon the desk in the center of the room, shuffling through the papers. "There are already tons of things that have been documented and needs to be broadcast. They will always be left here in this room." The Head Mistress had a very important job in Pandemia, and it was actually being the backbone and structure of Pandemia, herself. As much as Tear loved the school and being in the teaching environment, he was quite worn with being the Head Master. As he paused, he would become lost in the sentiment of how relieved he was that the young miss would come to his aid in his time of need. He looked at her, eyes shimmering slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
The Me-ou

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 7:00 am

Shiniere followed along quizzically, both puzzled and calculating at the same time. She really seemed to critically piece together all of the necessity of the design and was already critiquing each method of approach she would take towards this endeavor, yet when Tear suddenly went silent, it caught Shiniere's attention rather quickly."Something wrong?" she'd inquire, curiously gazing up to the silver haired man with glittering eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 7:58 am

"Just happy that you're feeling better," Tear would say once he realized that he'd been lost in his sentiments, yet still somehow find himself falling right back into them again. "Ojou-chan..." There was much more sentimentality in his voice as he spoke these words. "You've really grown," he'd finally say, shaking his head afterward in order to away the thought. "But we said we'd leave these personal matters at home, so... I'll leave it at that for now, hm?" Tear chuckled, continuing on.

"It's best if we start out small. That is, with only doing some 'Announcements' within Pandemia's borders before we start releasing information to the City, and then move our way up to the World. That will be your tutorial and all the education you will needs for getting things in order in the Veritas." Tear already knew that Shiniere's capabilities were more than thorough enough for her to need the most minimum amount of education and still receive the most maximum of the information and could apply it as necessary. This meant that she needed education in smaller doses in order for application to be mastered before moving on to the next bit. "Therefore, the first thing that there is to do is to officially call for 'Class' to be in 'Session' around Pandemia. Each class is listed on the desk with times and a detailed synopsis of each." Tear had already gotten those things under way from the beginning, he just hadn't actually officially begun any classes yet. This would be the first one, and the Me-ou had first honors. "That's about all for the basics," Tear would say, clasping his hands together like the closing of a book, "And you may begin at any time you like. Until then, I will be off to deal with the scholarly duties of upkeep in this school. Is there anything you need before I go?"

Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
The Me-ou

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:07 am

Shiniere followed along closely, pushing aside any feelings she may have felt rising up. Even though the two of them were in private and she could definitely be more casual and less formal with Tear between the two of them, she also strongly believed that practice was of dire importance. Practice makes perfect, and her M.O. was perfection, after all, as it had always been. Yet, when he came upon the notion of his leaving, "Don't go!" came out of her mouth rather abruptly, breaking her calm and collected demeanor. Somehow, it seemed to have hit a nerve.

"Please," she'd mutter softly, looking down at the ground, "... I want you to watch over me and let me know if I'm doing a good job. So just don't..." She winced a bit, for some reason, somewhat displeased with herself for even having the thought. "... Don't leave me alone just yet." She would pause briefly, knowing that there was nothing that could keep the awkward silence from coming after her moment of weakness. It broke the air as quickly as if she were opening up one of her seals. All she could feel was disgust for herself, especially thinking about who she really was and what she'd been like before. Maybe there was more to that last slip-up than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:28 am

Tear kept quiet as he looked to Shiniere with cold and hard eyes, unblinking and as sharp as a knife. He noticed that she was weak. Vulnerable, even. Tear was more than gifted at being able to see these things immediately, but that was due to the darker parts of his job. Here, this skill was still applied, but to a degree of understanding that in this moment of weakness it was not good to take advantage of. He knew that it was not good for this type of feeling to develop, but Tear also already knew why Shiniere would feel this way to begin with. She was still wounded and needed nurturing. "So be it," he said somewhat coldly, yet also with restraint. Tear would raise his hand up to her head and stroke it softly, bringing her comfort and certainty despite the coldness of and in the air. "You'll do just fine, dear. That's why I know you can do this on your own." His coldness melted away slowly, but surely the more he thought of how to reassure her.

"I'll even stay here and help walk you through, so I can prove it to you." Tear would lean on the desk casually, now that the air was broken, simply going with the flow of the atmosphere, as he always did. "If you need an example of anything, you can always practice in here with yourself. Just set the projection to isolation, where the images will only be cast of yourself. Like looking in a mirror numerous times." Being able to view a projection of oneself as a large crowd helped with stage fright and public relations for public affairs. "Just be careful not to get dizzy," Tear said in a joking, yet still serious manner.
Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
The Me-ou

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:06 am

Shiniere was still feeling displeased with herself. One, for being vulnerable, two, because she knew that Tear could see it, which is why she wouldn't look at him, and three, because she was never the type to be this way at all for any reason ever. And yet, something about the last slip-up really weighed heavily on her head. Maybe that's why she wanted Tear to remain with her right now. She couldn't trust herself to be alone and not constantly recount the thoughts.

"... That sounds perfect," she'd say with a little less enthusiasm, but still just as much steady thoughtful analysis as before, "I just have to practice in front of a crowd." Shiniere was used to doing things with a small group that she commanded before and wasn't really big on larger groups. She never really was a people person, so this would help open her up and hopefully take her mind off of everything... At least enough for her to get her own duties accomplished. There were things riding on her that required her composure, so perhaps taking a lesson or two from Tear before he dealt with the rest of the school would be to her benefit... and therefore, also Pandemia's. That is how Shiniere thought about it, that is. She already made a resolution in her heart not to fail again. Slip-ups were out of the question. If she did not allow them when she had her own renegade faction when rebelling from the Dusk, then she wouldn't have them when she was supporting the Veritas. This was an absolute.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:22 am

"Very good, Head Mistress," Tear would say, agreeing with the wisdom of her choice of action. He was pleased that even after that break, she was still doing all she could to hold herself and her resolve together. Those sorts of things warmed his heart, especially since he knew hers would heal in due time. Hopefully, expeditiously with Tear around.

"By the way, the 'Classes' go on for as long as is instructed. Meaning, when one is in session, it lasts for as long as is stated until it is called to an official end. Don't worry about days or weeks or months. Those do not apply to our education standards." The criteria for Pandemia was simply maximized on education. Therefore, the classes would remain teaching everyone openly all day as necessary in both an open and regulated manner and environment conducive to maximum progressiveness and adaptability for the students and the curriculum, itself. "If you think we're spending too much time on a subject, or that perhaps the school as a whole has developed enough to move on, you may End a 'Class Session.'" Shiniere was going to have a lot of power. Hopefully, she could manage that, as well. "Be sure to End a session if the students and staff seem tired, as well. It's good to give breaks so that they can freely explore, rather than just doing relentless education and learning without outward application." The more Tear went on, the more he realized that there was a lot more that he needed to make sure Shiniere was prepared for than he originally thought. Though, that was why he was her right hand man, as he had been for every last leader of the school through its progression since the beginning. Now was no different, despite the new face being closer to home. "Practice makes perfect, as they say." Tear flashed his signature deadly nonchalant smile, turning on the Simulator for the 5D projection chamber. From there, a crowd of Shinieres would appear on every corner of the room and projected within the room, as well, bringing both full scale 3D images directly in the room with her and also some on the walls, extending infinitely outward as far as the eyes could see.
Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
The Me-ou

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:04 am

Shiniere felt better already with Tear's reassurance. He was actually quite the person for that, and seemed to be able to cushion the impact of her break in character rather well. She was pleased to know that she had such support to fall back on, and the tension that was within her would slowly ease itself away from her. That was when the projection started, and she saw the many different Shiniere projections all within the room and upon the screens. At first, it was a lot to look at; a room full of herself. With all the mental pressure on her about her own actions, it was hard to look at herself without thinking about her own flaws and imperfections. Still, she knew that this was just another obstacle she needed to overcome in order to be ready for the school and being the Head Mistress of the school. "... Me-ou..." she said softly, but confidently to herself, gathering her focus and concentration. That word and that title meant more to her than petty egotism, despite how it sounded. It was her resolve to keep going even in times of great distress. She collected herself, as well as the notes for the Veritas. She'd go over them a few times in her head, already knowing that they were clearly in order and organized. Tear always outdid himself, but fortunately, that just made things easier for people like Shiniere to get adjusted to these matters.

---
"Good Morning, Class," Shiniere began, finally opening her eyes and gazing on the crowd of herself with determination, "This is the Head Mistress of Pandemia, your 'Me-ou' speaking." Introductions were always important, since no one knew who the head of the school was. "I have been assigned by the owners, Shinrona Tensei and Shintsuki Tensei, as head of this establishment. Tear Lacrimoso, of whom you may know as 'Mr. Lacrimoso,' or even 'Tear' to some more familiar, is my assistant and considerably my second part of eyes to watch over Pandemia as he has been. I know that we have never been formally introduced nor seen, but that is what this announcement is for." She would pause briefly to allow this information to register, then, when she believed enough time had passed for internal clarity, she would continue. "The sound of my voice and sight of my face over the school's broadcast system means that Class is about to begin, and I will be letting everyone know when and where."
---

After that little bit of practice, Shiniere would look over to Tear. "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:02 am

Tear had been listening intently to Shiniere, his eyes closed, but his ears open. From keeping the eyes closed, one was able to sharpen other senses, and Tear would be able to hear more soundly in this manner. He would remain this way all the way until inquired about the performance, wherein Tear would open his eyes and say, "That was marvelous. You're more prepared than you think." Hopefully this sort of interaction would help her to see this and become more confident about her own voice and about being the public face of both Pandemia and the Veritas. "Would you like to practice a little more, or do you think you're ready to call for Class to be in Session?"
Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
The Me-ou

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:58 am

Shiniere became very pleased with herself, now able to look at her face a little better without being so disgusted by it. Even if she didn't show it, her own flaws showed clearly before her eyes and looking at her own face was doing nothing to help. Still, Tear's presence was just as comforting as she'd thought it would be. Shiniere only hoped that she could remain this way even when he was gone. "... Thank you. I think so, too," she said icily, seeming somewhat dazed. Her thoughts were still getting the better of her. So many faces, all of them hers. Memories of her own disdainful memories passed her by as she looked over each one, yet her face remained steely. "... No. I'm not ready yet." That was her answer to Tear's request to move on. She could tell that she wasn't and didn't want to go through with anything and risk making another mistake like last time. It had to be absolutely perfect, or else she'd have to think about it... and look at it every time she looked at her face.

"I think I should try another one," Shiniere would decide on her own, figuring that it was best for her, as Head Mistress, to begin being more certain of herself and enforce what was necessary to get things done. Her position and possibly future positions were all based around such things. She flipped through the neatly organized papers quickly, pulling up the next order of business that she needed to go over. "Jobs, right?" Shiniere slipped out the papers and started reading through them whilst she awaited Tear's advice and general response.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:18 am

"Not before Class, Miss-Stress," Tear would jest somewhat casually. "Though it's good that you recognize that you certainly do need more improvement to be prepared for such a large position. That shows me a lot already." She was really trying very hard, but it was so clear in the tension in the air, which Tear would pick up on rather quickly. His lids lay low, coolly, as they usually were, gazing on loftily and somewhat dreamily. When he looked to his Me-ou and saw that she looked troubled and also felt that the wavelengths in the air were turbulent, he could tell immediately what she was feeling and why she was trying to hide it. "Taking responsibility is important, but also very strenuous when it's your first time. Don't you worry, Ojou-sama..." Tear bowed to her slightly, flashing his signature deadly nonchalant smile, "... I'm at your service." From there, Tear would continue on with his guidance, since it was already stated that the Head Mistress needed help.

"There are more to the 'Classes' than just the 'Sessions.' 'Class' is a dual term for first your own 'Education Course' at Pandemia and the actual Title itself once you become a Student under the 'Class' as an 'Education Course.' For example, those taking a 'Weaponry Class' would be under the 'Class' of 'Swordsman' or 'Gunner' and such. I've left notes about them and the complete list of 'Classes' on your copies, so it's best to review those beforehand in order to know what 'Classes' there are to choose from and what 'Classes' you can choose from for each 'Class Session.'" Many of the students already had preset, predefined or custom 'Classes,' but they were unlisted on the Class list. Tear would worry about those matters when it was time for him to continue on with his own work throughout the school. "And don't think you need to make these sorts of public announcements daily. Just when necessary. It will help condition the students to be more open-minded about where they go and what they do, and also alleviate time and pressure from you in order for you to get other things accomplished. I hope knowing that makes you feel a little more at ease." Tear was definitely trying to ease the air, as he was prone to do naturally, but he knew there were some things he couldn't just charm away.
Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
The Me-ou

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 pm

"Well, that's a relief," Shiniere said aloud. Somehow, that put her at ease. Just get it right the first time and then they don't have to do it multiple times. Seems simple enough. "Ah. Here we are." Shiniere turned to the portion of the notes about 'Class' to the part where it spoke more about the 'Sub-Class.' That seemed like part of the curriculum that she needed to know, herself.

-Class and Sub-Class-
"You may have a Main Class and a Sub-class as of now, which shall be explained thoroughly to avoid confusion. The Main Class is the class you choose that you want to keep PERMANENTLY. This means that once you choose that Class, there is no going back and no changing it. A Sub-Class, however, is an interchangeable class that you can choose to have or not to have. Therefore, you do not have to have a Sub-Class if you do not want to, and can just stick to your Main Class. That is your First Course."

"You can change your Sub-class at any time you wish, as a Secondary Course. This means that at any time you wish, you can ask to have your Sub-Class changed or ask not to have one at all, or ask to have one if you already do not have one. This gives the Students a maximum of 2 Courses they are able to take at a time during their Classes at Pandemia when they are in a Session."
---

That one came out a little more steadily. Good. That meant that Shiniere was getting broken in. That, too, put her at ease. "You know, I don't think this is so bad," she finally said, smirking a bit, "Finally get to do things MY way for once, you know?" Her old haughty look suddenly sprang upon her face, thinking about her life goals getting accomplished. "Me~ou," she said to herself, clenching her hand tightly and triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Tear could hear more strength and confidence in Shiniere's voice now as she spoke, as she was more accustomed, he knew. Hearing her become more sure of herself was rather lightening of his own spirits, and his signature deadly nonchalant smile beamed on his face. "Seems like you're finally seeing the full extent of your father's love for you now, hm~?" He pressed a finger gently upon his lips with a smiling face, saying in a kiddish manner, "Silly me~! Don't mind me~. Just saying things~!" He waved his hand to the side, awaying the scenario loosely in a rather aloof manner. "Anyway, that was definitely much better. I'm glad you took this extra time to practice. Perhaps, you may want to organize your own thoughts a bit and brush up on as much as you can, but really only focus on the 'Classes and Sub-Class' Announcement as your very first. Then, we can go from there and see what we need to work on." It seemed like it was the most logical solution. "What do you think? Do you want to continue, or do you believe that you're alright to be on your own?"
Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
The Me-ou

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 3:17 pm

In the midst of her triumphant thought, Shiniere would hear Tear's words and gasp suddenly in some sort of state of both disbelief and realization at once. She turned to Tear fluttering himself about trying to cover up the subject, and her eyes started to water. Her clenched fist started to tremble violently. "Fucking..." she grumbled, her eyes flashing crimson, "Khrona." Shiniere slammed her fist on the desk once, already seeing what had to be done. "... Yes, actually, that will be all, Mr. Lacrimoso. I have much contemplation to do on my own now." Shiniere hunched over on the desk, locking her glassy-gloved fingers together and placing them over her mouth for a profound 'Gendou Ikari' look. "But thank you for your services." She couldn't help but smirk under her breath, the fire in her eyes for conquest burning again. It seemed like her father left her a little path in his footsteps, and now that she could trace his steps, she was already going for the top. She hadn't forgotten a thing since that time where she went to see him during his metamorphosis process and ended up having to save the Dusk. In fact, it was all too vivid a memory. To think, though, that it would all lead up to this moment was way beyond Shiniere's foresight. "Thank you, Mr. Lacrimoso," Shiniere would say, turning to look at him with her now ambitious eyes.

She would never be so blind again.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Tear shook his head, blushing a bit, "Ahahaha~!" The flustered Tear fluttered his sleeves around a bit, as if he were embarrassed slightly. Eventually, he got himself together and bowed again to Shiniere, looking her in her eyes with endearment at seeing the spark rejuvenated in her icy heart after all this time, just like it was said. This soothed his spirits. "Yes, Mistress," Tear would say, rising from his bow. After he was dismissed, he would walk off with a smirk of his own on his face... One of both anticipation and delight. "Good luck~!" He rushed off to do his daily toils about Pandemia and make his minor adjustments to the mechanics as necessary.
Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
The Me-ou

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:25 pm

Once Mr. Lacrimoso was dismissed and the Head Mistress collected her thoughts, she felt there was a shift in the air. A great disturbance that was emanating through the Veritas by movement of the Family. This meant that many things were going to change; a lot that the normal populace of the cities respectively wouldn't understand. Though the College would be left as it was, the City was soon to be infested with the Spirits during the Spiritual Battle, if everything was happening as it should. As soon as the Pumpkinhead moved, the entire room would turn red and Shiniere would be cast into the 'Red Alert' state of her quarters.

"Evacuate The City" were the first words that came out of her mouth over the loud speaker, where only those who knew what to do in this situation would do for her when the alarm of the Pumpkinhead was sounded. "The Hunt Is About To Begin." All of the people in the Delta that were not kept by the College would have to leave the City so that the streets could be cleaned, and then they would be brought back in to see what their new City would look like. However, the ignorant masses needed to be out of the city and only know that the evacuation was because of something they could not understand nor comprehend, and therefore following the militant order issues by the Queen of the Delta, the Me-ou, would have to go under way.

"Sound 'The Siren,'" she'd say, already knowing exactly what had to occur. "The Pumpkinhead Will Know What To Do From There." Afterward, the Me-ou's voice would be set up over the loudspeaker intercom system that was set up throughout the Delta (*Evangelion Style) and a special 'Emergency Public Service Announcement' would be broadcast live from the 'World Chambers' where she rested. From there, her Hands would heed her absolute orders, as would the entirety of the City of the Delta through them and she, herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou   Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou Empty

Back to top Go down

Delta Chapter 2; Me-ou
Page 1 of 1