The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Goals and Goal Setting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

Goals and Goal Setting Empty
PostSubject: Goals and Goal Setting   Goals and Goal Setting EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 10:21 pm

Goals and Goal Setting

Our goals are guided by our values. Before any goal setting, clarify what value(s) underlie your goals.

Application: Come up for Goals for yourself and things around the Veritas. If you have trouble, use this method to get you started on getting something accomplished. Assemble a graduated series of goals, starting from tiny simply goals that can be achieved right away, to long term goals that may not be achieved for months or years.

Specific
Specify the actions you will take, when and where you will do so, and who or what is involved.

Ex. of a vague or non-specific goal: "I will spend more time with my friends."
A specific goal: "I will go out for lunch on Saturday with Susie and Mark."
A non-specific goal: "I will be more loving towards my family."
A specific goal: "I will call my parents tonight and tell them I love them."

Meaningful
The goal should be personally meaningful to you. If it is genuinely guided by your values, as opposed to following a rigid rule, or trying to please others, or trying to avoid some pain, then it will be meaningful. If it lacks a sense of meaning or purpose, check in and see if it is really guided by your values.

Adaptive
Does the goal help you to take your life forwards in a direction that, as far as you can predict, is likely to improve the quality of your life?

Realistic
The goal should be realistically achievable. Take into account your healthy, competing and demands on your time, financial status, and whether you have the skills to achieve it.

Time-bound
To increase the specificity of your goal, set a day, date and time for it. If this is not possible, set as accurate a time limit as you can.

Types of Goals
After learning how to assemble a goal, the application of a goal comes from finding out what type of goal it is you have or wish to get accomplished.

Immediate
An immediate goal is something small, simple and easy that can be done as swiftly as possible.

Short Term
A short-term goal is something that can be done over a short period of time that is not immediate, but is relatively within a nearby vicinity of time.

Medium Term
Medium term goals are things that can be done over a longer period of time that tend to have more planning and development involved for covering an extended period of time.

Long Term
Long term goals are those that can be done between months to years later and typically are comprised of short or medium term goals that get accomplished to achieve the desired result over the extended period of time.
Back to top Go down

Goals and Goal Setting
Page 1 of 1