The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Blood Orange Sun :: Furnace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magnus Ignis
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Magnus Ignis

Male Points : 553

Blood Orange Sun :: Furnace Empty
PostSubject: Blood Orange Sun :: Furnace   Blood Orange Sun :: Furnace EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 8:12 pm

A sweltering heat bore down upon the Valley of Dry Bones next to the 'Khoya Village.' This strange, but very intense heat would cause the air to become arid in this area of the desert and for the intensity of the heat to be like a scorching oven. Whatever was under the Valley of Dry Bones that was not able to endure this type of intense heat would have their energy burnt away from them and they would be sapped of strength as long as they were under the 'Sun' in the 'Valley of Dry Bones'. Whatever energy was burnt away by the powerful heat would be fed to the land as nourishment, all the way down to the bones, just as the ones that littered the desert sands in this area specifically.
Back to top Go down

Blood Orange Sun :: Furnace
Page 1 of 1