The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Blood Orange Sun :: Fire Wall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magnus Ignis
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Magnus Ignis

Male Points : 553

Blood Orange Sun :: Fire Wall Empty
PostSubject: Blood Orange Sun :: Fire Wall   Blood Orange Sun :: Fire Wall EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 8:47 pm

At the very edge of the Corona Badlands, where the rays of the sun begin to dwindle and branch off into the edge of the planet at the Seventh Arm of Tabrith, a large 'Fire Wall' shot up all around the border of the 'Seventh Arm of Tabrith' where the pathway became an exit. None would be able to enter the 'Seventh Arm of Tabrith' from the inside without passing through the 'Fire Wall' first. Likewise, any that were coming from the 'Seventh Arm of Tabrith' would not be able to enter back into the 'Corona Badlands' at all without passing through the 'Fire Wall' first. Unauthorized entry would result in an immediate 'Burn' status.
Back to top Go down

Blood Orange Sun :: Fire Wall
Page 1 of 1