The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dollhouse :: Agent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5028

Dollhouse :: Agent Empty
PostSubject: Dollhouse :: Agent   Dollhouse :: Agent EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:49 am

Expert; Agent

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5028

PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse :: Agent   Dollhouse :: Agent EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Agent Primordial Law

I. The 'Agent' type 'Dolls' are a special classification that know of their hierarchy and position in it as an Agent of the 'Dollhouse,' itself.

II. Each of them is controlled by a higher power or has an understanding of the control of higher powers and thus works within one or outside of one that is understood.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse :: Agent   Dollhouse :: Agent EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 5:46 pm

The 'Agents' were given a 'Call' to enter the 'Traphouse' for a covert operation. They were instructed to enter the 'Madhouse' whilst the door was open and move from there. Further instruction would be given to the 'Agents' that were set on the move as they entered their location.

The other 'Agents' should and would mind their respective other business, since they were not the ones called nor on call for this specific operation.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse
Scorpio Points : 552

PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse :: Agent   Dollhouse :: Agent EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:43 pm

"Keep Up The Good Work, Boys," a voice said unto them in passing, seeming to be relatively pleased with their work and function as a group and organization. "Looks Good. Thank You For Your Hard Work." The Puppetmaster, who understood the roles and necessities of each of the Dolls in the Dollhouse, could cater even to the Agents, that did most of their work thanklessly due to protocol and standard upkeep, with services both unknown and unseen to the normal Doll folk. As administrative organization, they were at the top of the Dollhouse, but because they were so good at what they did, often went unnoticed, as Dolls that hide too well or conceal themselves too well will do.

"Make Sure That The Ones That Haven't Been Fully Fixed Get Dealt With Accordingly," the voice of the Puppetmaster spoke to the Dolls that were moving in, "Make Sure To Shut All The Doors." The Puppetmaster would exit the Dollhouse, an open book in hand upon departure.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse :: Agent   Dollhouse :: Agent EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 2:53 pm

"Yes Ma'am!" they would say with a sort of chipper vivacity, as if more than ready to go back into the fray that the other Dolls did not know of within the 'Madhouse.' They were more than happy to jump straight to the 'Traphouse' and begin to collect more 'Agents.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse :: Agent   Dollhouse :: Agent Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollhouse :: Agent
Page 1 of 1