The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Jeqon: He Will Rise (Israel/He Who Is)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Jeqon: He Will Rise (Israel/He Who Is) Empty
PostSubject: Jeqon: He Will Rise (Israel/He Who Is)   Jeqon: He Will Rise (Israel/He Who Is) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 7:53 am

Yeqon (also Jeqon or Yaqum, יָקוּם, "he shall rise") was the ringleader who first tempted the other Watchers into having sexual relations with humans. His accomplices were Asbeel, Gadreel, Penemue, and Kasdaye (or Kasadya), who were all identified as individual "satans".
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

PostSubject: Re: Jeqon: He Will Rise (Israel/He Who Is)   Jeqon: He Will Rise (Israel/He Who Is) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
February 13 ·
"Thank You For Exalting Me So Very Much -- More Than Anything And Anyone, Even Yourselves, Even Your Original God."
Jeqon: He Will Rise (Israel/He Who Is) Love10
-Love-

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Jeqon: He Will Rise (Israel/He Who Is)   Jeqon: He Will Rise (Israel/He Who Is) EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 12:08 pm

https://www.spellsofmagic.com/coven_ritual.html?ritual=902&coven=532

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Lesser_Key_of_Solomon/Preface

PREFACE

This translation of the FIRST BOOK of the "Lemegeton" which is now for the first time made accessible to students of TALISMANIC MAGIC was done, after careful collation and edition, from numerous Ancient Manuscripts in Hebrew, Latin, and French, by G. H. Fra. D.D.C.F., by the order of the Secret Chief of the Rosicrucian Order. 1 The G. H. Fra., having succumbed unhappily to the assaults of the Four Great Princes (acting notably under Martial influences), it seemed expedient that the work should be brought to its conclusion by another hand. The investigation of a competent Skryer into the house of our unhappy Fra., confirmed this divination; neither our Fra. nor his Hermetic Mul. were there seen; but only the terrible shapes of the evil Adepts S.V.A. 2 and H., whose original bodies having

[2]

been sequestered by Justice, were no longer of use to them. On this we stayed no longer Our Hand; but withdrawing Ourselves, and consulting the Rota, and the Books M. and Q. did decide to ask Mr. Aleister Crowley, a poet, and skilled student of Magical Lore, and an expert Kabbalist, to complete openly that which had been begun in secret. 1 This is that which is written: "His Bishoprick let another take." And again: "Oculi Tetragammaton." This is also that which is said: "Nomen Secundum refertur ad Gebhurah; qui est Rex Bittul atque Corruptio Achurajim Patris et Matris hoc indigitatur."

And so saying we wish you well.

Ex Deo Nascimur. In Jesu Morimur. Per S.S. Reviviscimus.

Given forth from our Mountain of A.,

this day of C.C. 1903 A. D.

3:1 Mr. A. E. Waite writes ("Real History Of The Rosicrucians," p. 426): "I beg leave to warn my readers that all persons who proclaim themselves to be Rosicrucians are simply members of pseudo-fraternities, and that there is that difference between their assertion and the fact of the case in which the essence of a lie consists!" It is within the Editor's personal knowledge that Mr. Waite was (and still is probably) a member of a society claiming to be the R.C. fraternity As Mr. Waite constantly hints in his writing that he is in touch with initiated centres, I think the syllogism, whose premises are given above, is fair, if not quite formal.--ED. 3:2 It was owing to our Fra. receiving this S.V.A. as his Superior, and giving up the Arcana of our Fraternity into so unhallowed a power, that We decided no longer to leave Our dignity and authority in the hands of one who could be thus easily imposed upon. (For by a childish and easy magical trick did S.V.A. persuade D.D.C.F. of that lie.)
4:1 He that is appointed to complete in secret that which had been begun openly is R.R., and to be heard of at the care of the Editor.

https://theveritas.forummotion.com/t2438p75-feast-of-fools#53618
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeqon: He Will Rise (Israel/He Who Is)   Jeqon: He Will Rise (Israel/He Who Is) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeqon: He Will Rise (Israel/He Who Is)
Page 1 of 1