The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2)   The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:35 pm

"The Second Part Of The Walkthrough Is For Customization And Development Of The Character. As It Stands, I, The Character '$hadow Bo$$,' Have No Definite Form Nor Any Distinguishing Features. For All You Know, I'm Just A Walking Figure That Is A Shadow, Apparently In Charge Of Something."

"But, What If, Perhaps, I Had MORE Features, And Background History? Here, The 'Character Biography,' Is Where You Set Your Character's Description And Story, And History, Should They Have One. Those Fresh Out Of Creation With No History Still Should Have A Basic Description And/Or Story That Was Worked On In The 'Serendipity' Portion Of 'Free Range Creation.' Here Is Mine."

The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2) Darkne10

Name: $hadow Bo$$
Appearance: Shadowy Figure/Indistinct Image (Shifts At Will)

Description: An ambiguous and mysterious shadowy figure with gleaming eyes, in the regular appearance of a human-shaped structure. This depiction is readily changed at will and to necessity.

Story: Decided to help out some noobs learn how to create a Character and a Story, and uses the power of being the boss to create all types of examples, tutorials and walkthroughs for others to navigate the Veritas. Also runs the Veritas and many other shady things in the background that we won't get into and you don't need to know about.
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2)   The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:56 pm

"Okay, Bam, We Have A Basic Description And Character Biography. Not That Difficult. But, What If, Pray Tell, I Want To Add MORE To My Character And Story? Well, That's What The Veritas Is For, Honestly, But Before You Even GET To The Veritas, You Can Add On Things In 'Serendipity,' The Free Range Creation Realm, To Add Onto Your Character As You Desire. For Example, Say I Should Want My Character To Have The Power Of Fire. Well, I Go Back To The 'Creation' Portion I Made In 'Serendipity' And Add Onto The Story How That Is Achieved, Then I Record It Back Here. For The Sake Of The Example, I'm Going To Just Show You How It Looks. Observe."

The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2) Fire10

During $hadow Bo$$'s time wandering the full free range creation realm of Serendipity, he eventually created for himself the power of Fire from out of thin air, since it was just lying around in the freedom of creation. So, when he created fire, he applied that fire to himself and his power of creation, and therefore, was able to create more fire as he saw fit. Thus started the $hadow Bo$$'s mastery of fire. Then, using that power of fire, he made a sun in the sky, just because that's what everybody thinks is cool. The sun he made gave him more fire powers.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2)   The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:06 pm

"Okay, Now I'm Getting Somewhere. I Can Create Things For My Character And My Story Now. But, I Am Alone As A Character And Perhaps Want Someone Else To Help Give More Depth And Diversity To My Story. Here Is Also Where I Would List The Important Aspects And Elements Of My Story, Especially Outside Forces Or Entities That Directly Correspond To And Progress My Story. They Are Part Of The Story And, Should You Want To Develop It Further, Would Be Created In The Same Manner As Your Own Character And Applied To The Story As An Attachment Or Association To Your Character, Like So."

The $hadow Bo$$, even though he could create whatever he wanted and do whatever he wanted, needed some help around here. So, he created for himself, out of the sun he just put in the sky, an assistant, which was the sun itself. The sun became conscious because it was sharing the consciousness of the $hadow Bo$$, and with that, would be his assistant and friend. "Hello Mr. Sun," the $hadow Bo$$ said, "Will You Please Assist Me In Making My Point?"

The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2) Assist10

Mr. Sun said, "Why, sure! Gladly!" Mr. Sun introduced himself and helped the $hadow Bo$$ by doing exactly what he needed to at the time. "My name is Mr. Sun! I look like a sun. If you do not know what a sun looks like, then go outside sometime. Seriously." Mr. Sun was very bright and very hot, but he was also very intense and temperamental at times. The rays of light stretched from all over him and brightened up the day, but Mr. Sun did not want too much attention on himself for too long. "Yeah, I'm done."

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2)   The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:13 pm

"Thank You, Mr. Sun. I Won't Torture You Any Longer."

"So, This About Wraps Up The Basics Of Creating A Character Description And Biography And The Stipulations Of Them, But Remember, These Are Only Basics And Nowhere Near The Full Potential."

The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2) Naviga10

As $hadow Bo$$ went on explaining on the open, bare platform of gold, standing under Mr. Sun, he would come to the realization that he hadn't explained yet how to describe or customize his own personal abilities, which were left rather general and ambiguous. "Oh My!" he said with an exaggeratedly exasperated tone, "I Didn't Even Explain About My Abilities Nor How To Customize Those! Well, I Suppose It's About That Time, Then." He waved at Mr. Sun and said, "Thank You, Mr. Sun. I'll Take Over From Here," and proceeded on the next segment of the walkthrough; explaining the 'Character Abilities' and how to Customize them.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2)   The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Veritas; Walkthrough (Part 2)
Page 1 of 1