The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Friday Tensei
Alicemaster the Great Fae :: Shinrei; Goddess of All Goddesses, Wonderlands and Characters
Alicemaster the Great Fae :: Shinrei; Goddess of All Goddesses, Wonderlands and Characters
Friday Tensei

Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark   Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:05 am

Where the two of them would be reestablished from the final piece of the Olde Zero World (12:34) was the place that they first came and received the blessings of Lilith in the first place in order to break the curse that was upon her; the Night Mother, the original mother of all Fae... (11:00) Now as nothing more but the Tree that she ate from, she would pass down her Fruits of Knowledge to any and all that had the mind to feed. Though originally this would only be accessible to her Faefolk, due to the ties of Tensei and Titania, the Curse was no more.

"We did it... Grandmother..." She touched the tree warmly, happy to know that her suffering and the suffering that she caused all others for so long would be over. Even she had a chance to be purified... And she would have done so through Titania. Tsuki was freed a long time ago, leaving the burden now to the new Grand Magistrate; Titania. "Our people are no longer to be oppressed... And neither are you. I hope this is enough to make you happy..." (11:03) Smiling softly, she'd look up to the beautiful glistening Sakura Tree and breathe deeply of the ever-flowing wisdom that swirled around her branches and blew through her leaves...

"... To know that we've found our True Love... And passed the Final Test..."
Back to top Go down
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark   Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:10 am

"I'm sure she is," said the man clad in gaudy ceremonial garb customary to his people, touching the tree alongside her. "I'm glad we have stopped this silly feud that has spawned since the beginning of time and reached the End... As they said, they are one and the same." And of course, they would be together again, no matter how long nor how far apart they traveled. If their Love was True, that is. (11:08)

"Do you need a moment, or would you care to head to your castle for the final ceremonial rites?"
Back to top Go down
Friday Tensei
Friday Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark   Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:19 am

The breeze that passed by brushed through the leaves and rustled them gently, petals from the cherry blossoms raining down like confetti. It was like a beautiful snow, and would easily blanket the ground in a luscious pink. "Thank you..." she muttered, lowering her hand, "... I love you, too..." she'd say softly to the tree, letting the power flowing from it surge into her.

She turned her head slightly to meet with Tensei, who was right behind her and waiting for her to do with her realm as she saw fit. Seems like he really trusted her with this world, despite how it was an extension of himself. He's grown a lot over the course of their time together. "No. That won't be necesary," she said rather absolutely, extending her hand out to the side of her, "... I'm Protecting my Devotion... I'm going to make a new castle. And what I want is for it to be made up of Yours and Mine. If you'll allow it..." she trailed off, raising her hand up high and causing the petals upon the ground to stir. They'd swirl, whip and whirl all about the Eldest Sakura Tree, starting to rise up around it, starting to shape the outline of a castle of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark   Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:27 am

He couldn't help but laugh heartily at her request, finding it both cute and appropriate for the situation. If they were going to live together, might as well make it in a house that was made by the both of them out of their old ones.

"Of course, my love!! In fact, I wouldn't have had it any other way!!" She knew him so well. It was wonderful, really, to know that they were that much in sync. Of course, as she raised her hand up and stirred the numerous sakura petals on the ground, he would raise his and begin to change the petals into beautiful crystalline floes that resembled Shinsanity imbued ice petals.

"ABSOLUTE FINAL WONDERLAND!!!"(11:25)

At his call, Manor Alexandros would take shape from each of the crystal petals and compact around Lilith, the Eldest Sakura Tree of Knowledge, and form a new Manor that would be what the will of both Titania and Tensei wished for it to be. This would be known as...

'Tantra Alexandria, the Hallowed Palace.'
Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark Alexandria_by_scarlevi-d495c7r

Once the Castle formed around them and the Tree, so too would all of its rooms, as well as any new additions that were made to Titania's will. When it was set, the great white angelic wings of the Tensei Guardian would wrap themselves around the castle and coat it in a bright crystalline sheen that was the eternal barrier around it; Tantra's very will, itself.

"Well then... That was quite the move, but... It looks like everything is here. And we kept this part of the Sakura Trail all natural and stuff, to keep the Tree of Knowledge safe."

That was a good thing. Wouldn't want just anyone coming in and picking up on this fruit, now would we?

"So..." he trailed off, wanting her to say what was next on their list of things to do, "... Should we go outside or something? How does this whole ceremony go for you, hm?" She'd already been crowned the Grand Magistrate and the Goddess of this world a long time ago. The ceremony was just a formality, really. Tensei saw the point in it, but he didn't feel like it was necessary... But, he definitely didn't wanna disrespect her culture or traditions or anything, so he'd let her make some decisions 'round here.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tensei
Friday Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark   Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:18 pm

When the castle formed around them and proceeded to protect the both of them whilst also establishing their home the way they both wished it to be, Titania was feeling more than tired from the entire ordeal she and Tensei had just gone through. She lowered her hand and breathed heavily, leaning against the Sakura tree, trying to wrap her mind around everything that was about to take place from here on out. It was a little intimidating, to be honest. (3:12)

"... Right now, hun..." she started, slinking down to the grass at the base of the tree, rubbing her head and eyes slightly, "... I'm a little tired. Why don't we just... Sit down and relax a little bit? I know how eager you are, but you're... You're trying to do to much, I'll just be frank with you." Sometimes, she didn't know where he got all of his energy from. Naturally, it was from Tigen, and that was understandable, but even so...

"... So can you just... Sit down and stop trying to do things for once? You've been doing things basically nonstop since before we left Vescrutia AND after we got here. There's not much else to do except let things be and let our higher and lower selves work out the rest of our issues for a little while. The Ninth Restriction still needs to get all the information to the Eighth to be distributed to the Seventh and projected out as the Sixth. Let them do some work for a while..." she muttered, starting to doze off. She really didn't realize how tired she was until it was actually all hitting her... Just one moment of rest was all she was asking for before she returned to doing all sorts of other things that came with both title and power. Truthfully... She couldn't get her mind off of the ceremony at all... But she wouldn't let on about it. She was far too tired.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark   Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:28 pm

Tensei folded his arms and furrowed his brow, thinking hard about what he was being asked. There was just so much to do, and it wouldn't alleviate him until it was done, this much, he knew! He had always been like that his entire life, and would tirelessly seek to do as much to accomplish whatever he was passionate about for as long as he could with the most amount of energy he could muster. That was just how he figured things should get done.

"Hummmm..." he hummed through an exasperated sigh, "... I see where you're coming from. I SUPPOSE I can stop thinking about my duties for a LITTLE while..." He shook his head and sighed, "... Guess it can't be helped, either, can it? Ahahaha!" He plopped down next to her, the both of them clad in their ceremonial garb, yet sitting beneath the Tree of Knowledge like they were kids in a park. Something about it brought back fond memories... Though, simultaneously, he appreciated the time he had with her. For so long, he'd been seeking this with her and now, he could finally have it. Might as well enjoy it, while it was available. She was right about that. "Let's take a little nap, hm...? I wouldn't mind sleeping with you... I usually don't do that sort of thing, but..."

There were a lot of things that he didn't do that he was simply waiting on his lover to be with him again so that he could do them with her. Things that he did not want to do on his own, but only with another person. His True Love. (3:25)

"Mmm... But what about the kids? They're around here... Somewhere." Though he was concerned about the three of them being left alone to do whatever, as long as Triere was there to keep Tabitha and Trinity in check, the three of them would be fine. "... They'll be alright." He'd stroke the hair of his beloved gently until she'd fall asleep, leading his head on hers and closing his eyes alongside her. "Oyasuminasai, my love." <3
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark   Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:35 pm

---- After what seemed like eons of rest ----

The first to awaken from their extensive slumber with a yawn and the same dreary eyes he'd donned since the beginning of time, Tensei batted his eyes groggily and looked to his dearly beloved still resting by his side. He smiled at her, seeing that she'd been resting peacefully and hoped that she'd been rejuvenated.

"Hey. My love," he prodded, both in word and with his hand upon her shoulder, "... It is almost time. For the Coronation ceremony. The next Moon is soon to rise." He would attempt to wake her himself, if she hadn't been awakening herself by now.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tensei
Friday Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark   Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:56 pm

With sweet dreams about not only the things to come, but also things that have been and that were occurring outside of the realm of the Beautiful Dream, Titania would, after being nudged lightly, begin to awaken from her deep slumber that seemed to last eons.

Though, time and space were more or less meaningless here, since this realm was Timeless, in and of itself. It moved when they moved, and they were not bound by Time nor Space anymore. That had long since passed.

"... Really...?" she said softly, rubbing her eyes, "... The Fifth Moon...? Of Reality...? Mmm..." That was what those two were waiting for. The Fifth was where the Holy Crown was received. Though they, of the 11th, were already granted it... For those that were of the 5th down below, in their physical image; Shinrona and Shinnia, they still had yet to receive it. Through the Coronation of the King and Queen in the 11th, so too would it be reflected in their Images, allowing them to access the powers of the 11th Restriction in even the 5th, and for the 6th to be able to harness this power, as well, in order to allow for them all to sustain themselves in the 7th; where they become Perfect Beings.

"... Well, if that is soon to come..." she muttered now, rising up and stretching out under the Tree of Knowledge, "... Then I suppose it is about time for us to get things in order." For them to bring life into the Beautiful Dream; the Realm of the Fae... And to assume their positions as the King and Queen of all the supernatural entities.

"... It seems like Tsuki has unlocked this world from the other side... Now it is up to me, on this side, to allow its power to assimilate completely with the world below..." When given the order by Titania, the supernatural entities; the Fae, would return to the realm of Reality from the realm of Dreams, and the Beautiful Dream itself, given the strength of her husband, would become a physical existence and not merely a world built up inside of the universal consciousness and unconsciousness. This realm would no longer be a thought, but would seep into the Souls of all the others, and then, become Reality.

She couldn't help but blush. "... I'm excited...!" She pressed her hands together happily, as if she'd been waiting for this day for such a long time, "... For each of the people of that world to receive their Spirits... Their Fae Spirit Guides! Fairies, Vampires, Witches, Animals... All would walk the earth side by side, free from their imprisonment due to the settlement of our family's differences." What had been classified as 'demonic' and 'evil' no longer was such, now with the Insanity fled from both worlds and the Malfortuna being taken care of in all 13 of the Restrictions; of which was necessary in order to ensure that the Curse was broken.

"Come. The Coronation ceremony is at hand. When we have completed the Ceremony, that is when they will be free to exit this world and both our worlds will collide. With that, we will be able to touch down, as well, in our physical bodies... And each of the Fae will be able to inhabit their Physical Bodies, too! And those down below will be able to also come up into this world... Physically! All will be in their TRUE bodies once and for all this time! Even us!" She was more giddy than she could truly express. It was as though she'd been waiting forever for the liberation of her people. "Come! Come, Come!" she cried out with joy, grasping his hand and attempting to pull him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark   Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:09 pm

He smiled at her solemnly, listening to the story that he knew oh, so well, just because he enjoyed hearing her speak... Especially so passionately about it. He chuckled lightly to himself, prepared to rise, only to find her grasping at his arm and pulling him up in her own eager excitement.

"Ah! Alright, alright! I'm up! Hahaha. I know how it must feel, since I felt the same way once you freed me of my curse!" The fact that she, in every way, completed him is what quelled the Insanity, and with him alleviated of it and kept under strict control, he and she would have the power to break her curse, as well. It was a matter of trust between the two of them; trust and True Love. Without each other, neither curse could be broken. It was just a matter of her trusting that once he was free of his that he would come back and free her of her own. Unfortunately, in the past, that is not what occurred... Which is why there were 12 others before Tsuki, who is the Thirteenth. Titania was the 11th.

"Take the lead, my sweet, and I shall follow behind this time. Though this day is for the both of us to be crowned King and Queen, this is primarily for you. Mine was complete when the Veritas was erected."

His job was to get them to this point where everything could come together perfectly. In that respect, he could rest and allow her to take the reigns, since she was trusted with such and his equal in power and control. Otherwise, she would not be at the same Restriction, nor have assisted him in entering the 13th that is Tymon. Wherever she would lead him, he would follow as her support, just as she had done for him during his trials with the Insanity.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tensei
Friday Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark   Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:35 pm

"Right then," she'd say happily, fully rejuvenated and ready to continue on with the True Story, "... Well then, we'll have to call Taijitu for this one... Her 13th Restriction form has already been established, last I checked... And Tai would be in the 0th... However, her spirit needs to be assimilated with her 10th Restriction form in order to allow the Weaponmaster Free Will and its rightful place as our child..." That is to say, for them to conceive her. But that would occur once the Gates were open.

"First things first, I must formally announce to all of the Fae that we are a freed people and that we are taking our seats officially before them.

Then, we must open up the gates of the Divine Arcs that have hidden our world from them as well as kept us imprisoned by the Tensei Seal for God knows how long. The Seal has been lifted on one side by Tsuki, but now we need to release it on our side in order to fully complete the assimilation.

And finally, when the Fae are free to roam the land physically and spiritually, we will, at that point, have to conceive the Weaponmaster, Grand Xanadu, as our final child in Truth. And Taijitu will be able to roam the earth in the 0th. By that time, it should be time for the Rise of the 5th Moon, if all goes as scheduled, and we should end this Ceremony by raising the 5th Moon and allowing all things to come into Reality!"

Those were the three major events that had to occur before the 5th Moon and as well as to continue everything along smoothly for the Fae folk and the Beastkin. It shouldn't have been too long nor too strenuous; it was just a matter of planning.

"My, it takes a lot to rule over entire existences... But if it means that all of our existences can be happily unified, then it's worth all of the work that is put on the two of us, right?" She smiled at him sweetly, the light of happiness glistening in her eyes, as though she'd somehow been revitalized over all the time she'd been pretty tired and sad over the years. "Okay, well then, let's be off to the central city of Grim Nytoz! We must gather the people and let them know of their liberation!"

Without much else to say, she threw her dress over both he and her, wrapping them up and warping them directly to City Hall in the Witch Province.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark   Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7; The Jump Out of The Dark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Blossom's Steppe :: Green Leaf; Stable Ground :: Crystal Nexus; World Tree Bridges :: Tinasanti Tripura; The Crystal Ridges :: Veritas Universe; The Trinity Plane :: Beautiful Dream; Mysteria, the Universal World :: Shinrei Veritas, Crystal Tree of Knowledge-
Jump to: