The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty Empty
PostSubject: Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty   Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty Almigh10
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

PostSubject: Re: Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty   Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 12:46 am

During the descent of Ellio into the deeper recessions of the Abandoned Tower, Babylon, he would pass through the lowest floor after absorbing just about every wayward soul that was within, causing the structure to become very weak, whilst also giving Ellio great strength. So much was his strength from the absorption of all of the souls that were locked up inside the tower, he would immediately ascend to his adulted form, Shinrona, as he passed over to his land; the Underground Village that was hidden underneath the Variable City. His hair remained its shining gold and his eyes, crystal blue; but his attire now had assumed a different configuration, of which just so happened to be white robes with blue trim, similarly to how his garment as Ellio was light blue with a darker blue trim.

Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty Crown10

"I trust Aqua and Requiem to take care of the tasks up above..." Shinrona muttered, having felt rejuvenated now that he was back to his normal, adulted form instead of taking on the form of his child stage. "If not, then I'll just release another of the Tensei Artifacts and the Spirit Guardian Angels resting inside. Certainly, I'll have to send out the Blue and Purple orbs soon, since Bunnybee cannot even BEGIN without those two Artifacts, specifically." Shinrona was pleased with his creations. The way they were created, only he could resolve them, and they were all attached to a great deal of other things that couldn't be taken without the entire network. As it stood, the entire project seemed airtight, so when he returned to Depthsroot, where he was supposed to be governing the newbies that did not know of the Tensei nor the Veritas beyond their own habitat, he could actually rest there. "I'm sure Dearly Beloved is doing well in the Dream." Where Shinrona had to deal with Depthsroot, Shintsuki was simultaneously dealing with the Dream, so that their children, Shinritha, Shinity and Shiniere could govern the planet. "It's coming together marvelously..." He could not help but to smile.

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty   Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:36 am

Suddenly, Shinrona's face became emotionless, as he neared the very depths of the Depthsroot, where he was going to rest on his throne as King and God. "... They Will Be Digging A Long Time..." He muttered to himself, with eyes that were blank and expressionless. "... They Have A Long Way To Go." He closed his eyes, humbling himself, knowing that also meant he, himself, had a ways to go. "... I Will Have To Tell Them Just What That Means." The good thing about the Depthsroot was that because they had been underground for so long, they were limited in practically everything. It was like they'd been trapped under a giant rock and forced underground, and though this is not what Shinrona, himself, cared for, it was by design of other systematic influenced, Babylon, the Abandoned Tower, specifically, that this occurred. More or less, he was just their light coming down to enlighten them and help them to not live underground, should they so choose.

"... The Underground King..." he muttered. Though he knew exactly what that meant, he was also somewhat concerned about how he had to remain underground, himself, to get it accomplished. "... I Wonder How They Will Take It When They See My Face Again..." He had spoken to the Depthsroot Residents once about who he was, their King, but he, himself had not yet rested down there. Many knew him as his lower restriction form, because he had to limit himself in order to be recognizable as an entity, but after seeing that and experiencing it for a while, they should be ready now to acknowledge him in at least this form. So he hoped. "... Well. I'll Assess Everything On My Own. There Is More Than Enough In The Depthsroot That Must Be Done All On Its Own." He continued his descent, mentally preparing himself for what was to come. This was why he descended so slowly, for he needed to get himself prepared for what was to occur underground, and to be that only true light that they had. At least he could trust himself with this sort of position, even if others may not. Things would get done, and that was the most important part of it all, he figured.

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty   Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:47 am

Mulling over the thoughts in his head, he thought of where he would sit to govern them, since no place had been established for that, and what they would call him. These things had to more or less be done on the spot, considering the lack of resources that were in the Depthsroot. Though, Shinrona, being who he was, wouldn't have to worry about things like that with all he was given. It was more a matter of appropriating his own things in the Depthsroot, which no one had done. Whilst his family dealt with matters above the surface, Shinrona himself dealt with the lowest level of the Veritas before entering the Lawless Land, which was supposed to be secured completely, by now.

"... I Believe I Will Have Them Refer To Me As 'Ophiuchus' As The Name Of My Kingship." He thought about what it meant to have a 'Kingship,' and all that he'd learned about it. Certainly, it was where his feet would rest, as by design, and also was where all the earth of all varieties that he'd already been familiar with had congregated. Already, he could feel Tabrith's presence, like he had been concentrated in this area. This caused him to smile warmly at the feeling, because he and Tabrith had not exactly been as connected as they once were in the days of his youth. "... And It Will Mean 'King.' Just As My Own Language..." Ophiuchus was an adopted title based on events that went on beyond the Veritas universally. It was a name given Shinrona by the very multiverse, itself, and was not something that he had created for himself. As a gift and a blessing and a responsibility, he had little choice in what it meant, since it was a 'predestined' and 'predetermined' type thing, wherein all of his own creations were things that he, himself, had made instead of what was appointed to him from beyond. "... It Will Mean Universal Control, Even From The Depths Of The Depthsroot, And Even At This Level, My 5th Restriction." He was more powerful than perhaps people understood, but that would also be made clear once he rested in his place in the Depthsroot and began to govern it properly. That was all they really needed; their King.

Finally, he neared the exit to the long journey down, and would descend into the depths as a bright, shining light for the bleak underground residents.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty   Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty Empty

Back to top Go down

Action :: Pawn : Archetype ; Almighty
Page 1 of 1