The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Cold, Hard Truth

Go down 
+2
Koudo Tamura
Valparaiso Denizens
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

Cold, Hard Truth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Cold, Hard Truth   Cold, Hard Truth - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 1:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Valparaiso Denizen leading Koudo through the back alleys of the City of Ruin would poke his head out of the end of the alleyway that was right before the high metal gates of what looked like a factory. The walls were reinforced several times and too high for any normal or weak person to jump or fly to. It looked like a metallic fortress, much different from the rest of the city, though the buildings of Valhalla did match its semblance in a lesser form.

(Think 'Iron Town' from 'Princess Mononoke.')

The mysterious Valparaiso Denizen, of haggard appearance and tattered breath, but of keen perception and memory of longevity would lift his hand up out of the shadows of the back alley and out into the light of the streets, pointing directly at the metal fortress. "There," he said, not diverting attention from the gate, "... That's the place what changed this land. Where them robots are coming from." It almost sounded painful for him to even speak of it, or perhaps to look upon it, with all the memories that flooded before it was erected and all the changes that were forced after it was established. It was a lot to have on the pallet for one as old as this one. He couldn't help but feel like the life was being sucked out of him just by being near the place. "... I can't help ya get in, though," he warned, raising his hands up. "... That place ain't nothin I'm trying to get mixed up with after all I done seen." Clearly, he knew much more than perhaps many of the Valparaiso Denizens, especially the ones that remained or stuck around. More than any common thug or heathen running around.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura
The Forgotten One :: Legendary Cosmic Hero

PostSubject: Re: Cold, Hard Truth   Cold, Hard Truth - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:58 pm

Wei was thinking about how, exactly, he was going to live his life in this place. Initially, he was continuing to carry out this mission because it was a prime directive from a greater version of himself. However, once Koudo was ripped back to Vescrutia, his "control" over Wei was severed. Wei held all the same power as Koudo, substantial amounts of power that he barely had a comfortable grip on, but none of the other things; responsibility, goals, aspirations or family.

Seeing these orphans, hearing what they asked him, and then listened to the word vomit that was his reply made him think about himself. Before he was found, and absorbed by, Koudo he was just a being tossed aside by the specter of a woman that continued to follow him around. It was later revealed that she was Koudo's mother, and his own creator, and, in essence, she hadn't protected him. He supposed, in a way, he was much like these orphans. The only difference was, they had inorganic companions, how like identical to them, to keep them company. Maybe he was more like the bots... After this, Chita would return to where she came from, and Wei would have to figure something out.

He looked up from his deep thought, the warmth of a hand much smaller than his own drawing him out of his own head and back to the situation at hand. "Right, right. I'm coming. I'm not as young as you young ones. I'm just a wandering old man." Logically speaking, he was created as a hypothetically representation of what Koudo could be, before he was actually born, so he was older than Koudo. At least... 6 or 7 years so. There were others like him, representations of what the other Tamura siblings could be as well, and he was the youngest of them as Koudo was the youngest of his own siblings.

He let the little one take the lead, figuring he could investigate the familiar chakra signature that he sensed inside the Orphanage now, since he seemed to be being allowed entry. He didn't drop his guard any, but he appeared quite relaxed and serene.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Cold, Hard Truth   Cold, Hard Truth - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold, Hard Truth   Cold, Hard Truth - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold, Hard Truth
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4