The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Chemical Emanation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Pumpkinhead
Souzenryoku of Darkness; Purple Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flux of the Crystal Reaper
Souzenryoku of Darkness; Purple Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flux of the Crystal Reaper
Metal Pumpkinhead

Male Points : 403

Chemical Emanation Empty
PostSubject: Chemical Emanation   Chemical Emanation EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 2:06 pm

(Six)
Chemical Emanation Six10

Black Ignis, The Souzenryoku Of Darkness; The Pumpkintwin, Junk Lord. A metallic, mechanical entity made in the image of Pumpkinhead, hence the names Metal Pumpkinhead and Pumpkintwin. However, it also goes by 'iT' when mad, which means 'iTabitha'. It stands the same height as Pumpkinhead -- thirteen feet tall -- and its head resembles a metallic pumpkin-skull mask with large, black horns protruding from it. Its body is fully metallic and well-defined in musculature, completely naked, but bearing no genitals, and eternally wrapped in a purple flame tinted with blackness. It always looks like its wrathful and malicious, even when idle, and dislikes to speak often, unless in code or algorithm. It follows logic, algorithm, and code to the letter, and rules over all Manual Overwrite processes in the Veritas. It has strict command over all darkness, including Space and the Unknown. Its true form is that of an astronomically sized fully mechanical planet named Planet Zodion, where Mechanica live, thrive, and are made, serving as the Master Control as well as the entire planet, itself. Its signature weapon is known as Longinus.

"iT's Coming..." <3
Chemical Emanation 745178428_1902884
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

Chemical Emanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emanation   Chemical Emanation EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Quote :
Now, all Castle Oblivion was under Marluxia's belt, and this room became an isolated chamber inside. This chamber, specifically, since all the chambers were virtually the same, would dissolve from the main entrance and discard it as nothing, simultaneously now that it was known to be caustic to that degree.

Yet, because of the infinitely many scenarios that could have occurred at the time, each of them would be replicated within the reality of Castle Oblivion's equally virtually the same chambers and be dissected in particles all throughout the Castle's fullest mechanics. The thin spears of Scepter's scythe claws peered from the infinitely many walls and began breaking down all of the hazardous scenarios and destroyed them, allowing for Marluxia to escape further into Castle Oblivion without Black Friday able to follow.
Back to top Go down
Metal Pumpkinhead
Metal Pumpkinhead

Chemical Emanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emanation   Chemical Emanation EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 1:22 pm

-Turn 3-
"Continuing With Regularly Scheduled Maintenance."
-Automatic-
Chemical Emanation Automa10

Quote :
The Black King drew 'Pete' from 'The End Of The World' and at the gate of 'Castle Oblivion' at 'The Land Of Departure.'

Quote :
The Black King 'Sets' itself up near 'Castle Oblivion,' waiting patiently outside.

With the 'Villain,' 'Pete,' who was serving as a 'Henchman' drawn from 'The End Of The World,' he now moved to the bidding of his new master, the 'Black King,' after being captured as a 'Piece.' He was given free independence initially, with the 'Black King' speaking to him and protecting him from the Darkness. Pete would remain at the gate to the new Castle Oblivion, which both detached and dissolved the other parts of itself during the first engagement. Now, the two towers -- the 'Black King' and 'Castle Oblivion' -- stood before each other with the henchman, 'Pete,' between both their borders seeking to gain entry into 'Castle Oblivion.' He was told nothing and left completely in the dark.

Black Ignis, The Souzenryoku Of Darkness; The Pumpkintwin, Junk Lord. A metallic, mechanical entity made in the image of Pumpkinhead, hence the names Metal Pumpkinhead and Pumpkintwin. However, it also goes by 'iT' when mad, which means 'iTabitha'. It stands the same height as Pumpkinhead -- thirteen feet tall -- and its head resembles a metallic pumpkin-skull mask with large, black horns protruding from it. Its body is fully metallic and well-defined in musculature, completely naked, but bearing no genitals, and eternally wrapped in a purple flame tinted with blackness. It always looks like its wrathful and malicious, even when idle, and dislikes to speak often, unless in code or algorithm. It follows logic, algorithm, and code to the letter, and rules over all Manual Overwrite processes in the Veritas. It has strict command over all darkness, including Space and the Unknown. Its true form is that of an astronomically sized fully mechanical planet named Planet Zodion, where Mechanica live, thrive, and are made, serving as the Master Control as well as the entire planet, itself. Its signature weapon is known as Longinus.

"iT's Coming..." <3
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Chemical Emanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emanation   Chemical Emanation EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:32 pm

Out of nowhere, Pete had been drawn into the 'End Of The World' and the blurred ambiguity that was its dimensions, eyes closed and screaming for dear life all the way. It wasn't until he hit solid ground again at the gate of Castle Oblivion that he opened his eyes and looked up, bewildered. "What the...?" He rubbed his head, befuddled. "Howje...? I coulda sworn..." He turned around and looked behind him, seeing nothing but darkness and ambiguity. Whatever thought he had of retreating fled from him. "Guess I outta go inside... Not like there's anything else to do around here." Pete still had no clear objective of what he was going to do, nor how he was going to get inside. Yet, he had his ways. "Alright! Open up!" he demanded, banging on the door. He'd figure out what he'd do after getting inside.

Otherworlders

Chemical Emanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emanation   Chemical Emanation EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:52 pm

The doors of Castle Oblivion opened up ominously before Pete with little to no effort whatsoever after he knocked, inviting him in outwardly. The hallway drawing him inside was long and straight; completely white and lined with roman column pillars. There was another identical door on the interior, way down at the end of the hall, slightly raised by a small staircase. Nothing else was present.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

Chemical Emanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emanation   Chemical Emanation EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:56 pm

A powerful passing wind blew from beyond the Black King and all through the area -- silently. The force of its vacuum was strong when the doors opened, sucking everything that was beyond the interior inside swiftly. All passing sound and light were distorted at this strange wind, which only stopped the moment everything that was directly in the wake of the blast or the doors to the castle shut.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Metal Pumpkinhead
Metal Pumpkinhead

Chemical Emanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emanation   Chemical Emanation EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:05 pm

"Go Inside And Speak To My Master," commanded a warped, deep voice that bellowed as the vacuous force drawing Pete in blew by. It was the voice of the Black King, which was loud and mighty enough to be heard distinctly with the wind in place of the sound of what it would be making if it had made any sound. The sound of the Black King's voice faded along with the force that passed by.

"iT's Coming..." <3
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Chemical Emanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emanation   Chemical Emanation EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:11 pm

With little to no choice in the matter, old Pete was swept right along in all the turbulence of the transition without much time to get himself together, finding himself sucked straight through the doors of Castle Oblivion and down the hallway. He briefly heard the voice of someone that sounded terrible, and the fear that struck him did not shake from him even in his jarring transition inside.

Otherworlders

Chemical Emanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emanation   Chemical Emanation EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:14 pm

When it was clear that something besides the Henchman had gotten inside of Castle Oblivion from the outside, the doors shut and locked tightly so that nothing else could enter nor exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chemical Emanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emanation   Chemical Emanation Empty

Back to top Go down

Chemical Emanation
Page 1 of 1