The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dark Network; Dual Destruction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

Dark Network; Dual Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Dark Network; Dual Destruction   Dark Network; Dual Destruction EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 12:01 am

='Angels'=
Dark Network; Dual Destruction Demon11
-Demon-

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Belial
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased
Belial

Female Points : 591

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network; Dual Destruction   Dark Network; Dual Destruction EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 8:35 pm

0. "As Above, So Below -- In Order For This Tactic To Be Effective, One Must Be Moving Both The Light And The Shadow Simultaneously. Shadow Moves In Correspondence To Light, Though Correspondence Does Not Mean Compliance Or Cooperation, It Simply Means In Coordinated Response. Therefore, Logically, The Shadow Will React Always To A Light, Whether It Is Good Or Bad. A Point To Note Is That Unlike Pure Darkness, Shadow Is Always Directly Affected By Light, And Light Is Not Affected By Shadow, Which Is WHY The Phrase Is 'As Above, So Below', And Not 'So Below, Is Above', Or Anything Regarding The Inverse Of 'As Above, So Below'."

-Prime Chaos-
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network; Dual Destruction   Dark Network; Dual Destruction EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 8:45 pm

='Prime Chaos'=
I. "A Single Light Can Cast Many Shadows, And Therefore, In Order For A Most Maximally Effective 'As Above, So Below', One Will Be Needing To Manage A Light That Can Influence Many Shadows Down Below. Therefore, What Is Up Above Must Cast Unto What Is Down Below, And Everything Below Will Revolve Around What Is Up Above, But What Is Up Above Will Not Revolve Around What Is Down Below, Which Remains In Correspondence With 'As Above, So Below'. The Light Must Be In A Position To Influence Multiple Shadows, Encouraging Them To Move Because Of The Light."
-Synchronize-
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network; Dual Destruction   Dark Network; Dual Destruction EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 8:51 pm

II. "The Best Method For Tricking 'Those Below' Into Moving In Favor Of The Light Is To Establish A 'False Light' As A Decoy, Then Monitor Their Reaction. Continue To Establish 'False Lights' Until Desired Effect Is Gained, Revealing The True Light Only Once Those Below Are In A Favorable Position. This Will Ensure That You Know What They Are Able To See And What They Will React To Which Comes From 'Those Above' Without Ever Actually Allowing Them To See The Truth. They Will Be Moving 'As Above' Wishes, Which Is In The Midst Of A 'False Light'."
-Shadow Hands-
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network; Dual Destruction   Dark Network; Dual Destruction EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 8:57 pm

='Shadow Hands'=
III. "For A 'False Light' To Be Effective, All Wavelengths Used To Create A Light Are Important, Be They Image, Brightness, Projection, Color, Or Even Frequency. The False Light Must Also Be Made In A Way That It Does Not Backfire Upon Those Who Made It, And Can Be Easily Manipulated To Whatever Degree Necessary Until It Is No Longer Useful. The Most Important Part Of This Step Is To -ENSURE- That There Is No Backlash Or Means Of Backfire, Especially Not A Reversal, Where The Light Can Penetrate The False Light From Those Below, Who Can Use Your Own Light Against You."
-Light-
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network; Dual Destruction   Dark Network; Dual Destruction EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 9:01 pm

IV. "The Final Point Of This Strategy Is To Use The True Light When It Is Most Convenient, Typically Once The Ones Below Are In A Prime Place Of Exposure. That Is To Say, After Using The Decoy False Lights To Get Them Stirring, Once They Have Actually Done Something Worthy Of Being Revealed, Use The True Light Hidden Behind Or Within The False Light To Expose Them And Destroy Them With The Light. In This Way, You Can Eliminate Whatever Is 'Down Below' Within The Shadows, As Well As Relinquish What Is 'Up Above' Controlling Them Temporarily, And Be Gone Without A Trace."
-Absolute Punishment-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network; Dual Destruction   Dark Network; Dual Destruction Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Network; Dual Destruction
Page 1 of 1