The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Conflict

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tensei
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
The Tensei

Male Points : 328
Job/hobbies : Sephirot (Tree Of Life)

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Conflict   Conflict EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Conflict Confli10

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Depthsroot Residents
Truth of Depthsroot :: Dogma
Depthsroot Residents

Other / Decline to state Points : 100

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 2:47 pm

The economy of the village was still stabilizing. Everyone in the community pulled their weight to restore what they could after the decimation from the terror only a short while ago. It seemed like it had been years since the incident that couldn't have even been more than a few weeks to months at best. In the underground village, they were doing what they could to rebuild their homes and businesses that were destroyed. Things were coming along nicely. One of the recent establishments that needed to be restored was the Grocery Store, which those who had begun to deal with produce were filling up. With the economic collapse, there wasn't much, but it was enough to feed the community. Most of their efforts went into making more, but the construction progressed at the rate that it did.

In the meantime, whilst the Depthsroot Residents were waiting for the rest of the land to be restored, they used what resources they had. Whatever was in the store is what they had. The lack of what they desired brought a bit of tension to certain parts of the community. The weaker ones were becoming more agitated, however, at their lack of resources. It was irritating the very little society that there was, and because of this, a conflict broke out in the Grocery Store.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
T-YO; Tensai no Tensei:: God of Truth, Faith, and Righteousness
Tomon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 904

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict EmptySun May 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon
September 12, 2016
Conflict Cross11
"I'm Getting Sick Of People Not Responding To Me When I Not Only Make Time To Respond To Them, But They Pretend Like They Cannot Do The Same For Me." Only Humans... For A Reason, I Suppose. I Wonder How They Have Time To Do That, Then Complain To Not Have Time. "Had Time To Think About Doing It And Executing." Invalid Argument.

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:15 am

Spoiler:
Conflict Retrea10
When He's Done Being In His Feelings, We'll Return Right Back To Normal. I Am Not Concerned Nor Do I Have Time To Argue Nor Fight For An Argument Just For The Sake Of An Argument. I Got Things To Do. I'm Out. Heading Out Now. - Retreat

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:23 am

Spoiler:
Conflict Depart10
"I'll Be Back."
-Depart-

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:25 am

Conflict Tired10
*sigh* The one thing I went out to do today did not get accomplished. I cannot stand earth. At all. I only want to do one thing. Just one. I mean, I suppose seeing that movie and treating myself was good to relieve my stress from like 50 billion women wanting to play mind games and acting like that isn't stressful, but not wanting to be straight forward friends, plus dealing with envious vipers, having to always outmaneuver everyone and everything just because they think they have to fight me on anything and everything. Figure out dumb shit for dumb people and act like it doesn't waste up my own energy, and still maneuver my own things... But. At least now I feel leveled. Now, if only everyone can just be ONLY straightforward about everything. - Tired

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:43 am

Conflict Cold10
God. I guess I'll just have to do it tomorrow. And then I have to think about how late everything is because someone still has a hand in my business that I just don't want there. God I cannot wait until I can just chop their hands off and legitimately wait for them to try to touch my things ONLY to chop them off. That will be so much fun, because that will actually teach them "Do Not Touch; Do Not Feel Like You Need To Touch; Your Manipulation Is Not Wanted, Nor Is It Warranted; Touch Anything That Isn't Yours Again And You Won't Touch Anything Again." - Cold

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:45 am

Spoiler:
Conflict Bleak10
Now about that dolly from earlier; the one that thought she was some shit? Yeah, no, I'm going to crack a whip through a network of people and deal with that one via some strings. Yeah, no, I am not having that attitude, and now that one is on my list. Not too stable mentally, probably. Shouldn't be too difficult to break, especially once it starts actually attempting to have its own. *sigh* I'm so done with these fucking children. You teach them something, or, they learn something, and they think it just makes them the shit. God. I wish they would just discipline themselves, but then they wouldn't be children, huh? Huh. - Bleak

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:48 am

Spoiler:
Conflict Backup10
And I'm two seconds from breaking EVERYONE's minds, because I KNOW there are too many people that cannot actually STOP doing these damn things. But bet, I do it all at once, everyone will get the fucking picture."Don't Play Mind Games For No Reason Because It Might Accidentally Hurt Your Head If You Lose."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:51 am

Spoiler:
Conflict Defeat10
"In Fact. Let Me Start Setting Up, Since Everyone Thinks This Is What They Should Be Doing. I'm Going To Harm Your Economy. Around You. This Is Why You Learn To Stop Playing Mind Games. It Will Hurt You In Ways Greater Than Your Mind Can Extend Or Comprehend."
-Defeat-

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:56 am

Spoiler:
Conflict Depart11
All that infernal chaos... Well, you know, when chaos is done being chaotic, it generally falls into a certain order. Just like the beginning. As long as you are willing to maintain it and not just generate more chaos.
-Depart-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflict
Page 1 of 1