The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Under Da Sea; The Lost City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 1:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Hyper Ancient Shark known as Megalodon would, after being instructed to save Tymon and the gang from the Servicemen in Balneal, drift down to its own dwelling deep below the Ocean of Purity. Where many of the most ancient and mystical creatures existed is where this creature lived; Al Aquia, the Lost City.

When it permeated the air bubble, it would not fall nor would it be unable to breathe, as for some reason, the creature was capable of being afloat and breathing as though the bubble weren't made of air at all... The same would go for other aquatic creatures that casually drifted through the undersea haven.

Eventually, they reached a destination where they could be dropped off, the Megalodon opened its mouth and released the ship, letting it dock where it may.

"Thanks, Megalodon!" Tymon would say, now completely safe from harm. They could all relax a little bit... But... Knowing Tymon...

"WOAH, THIS PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL."
Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 Konachancom-104105animalbirdchitose_rincityfishlandscapeoriginalscenicsilhouettetreewater-1_zps6060e6b4
"LET'S GO TAP THAT SWEET ASS FOR THIS TREASURE!!!"

Last edited by Adventure Tymon on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Koi-Koi Pisces: No. This means that someone seeks our power yet again!

Koi Yin: Centuries ago, we abandoned that place due to the rampant abuse of our Celestial power.

Koi Yang: Each of the Twenty Four Elders spread out across the stars, waiting for their time to be called back down, when a time of Peace and Prosperity was to come upon the land.

Koi-Koi Pisces: It seems as though that time is come.

The two fish swam around Tymon's head, filling him with the Knowledge of the Zodiac, as well as their ancient Dwelling.

Koi-Koi Pisces: Each of our powers can be collected from numerous locations around the Veritas. When our power has been collected, strength will return to our Dwelling and our energy will be allowed to flow into the Ancient City once again. We will return to our Dwellings, but, as we have given to you, we shall give our Zodiac Blessings to those who come to visit us, just as we had done in the past.

The two fish would spiral into each other, starting to merge back into a single being, "If you are to collect all of the Elders and harness their powers inside of this Ancient Artifact, their power will be transferred back to the Dwelling and kept safe within the Zodiac. We humbly request that you find each one of our missing brethren and bring their power back to this Treasure."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:10 pm

"Awwwwwww Shit." He began to dance, ready for yet another storyline expansion, "You know I'm up for it~! Whenever the hell Friday and Sakai get back, I'm all for collecting these Zodiac Signs." (1:08) He needed them, anyway, being a Pisces, and all, which harbored parts of all of the Zodiac within it.

"But yeah, you said that someone activated the 'Virgo?' What's that all about?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:21 pm

Koi-Koi Pisces: Virgo is our Opposing Sun Sign. It lies on the opposite end of the Wheel. Whomever rested there has inadvertently called upon some of her power, awakening her and drawing her strength down somewhere in the Veritas.

Koi Yin: Just the same as you had done when awakening our power.

Koi Yang: However, like us, there are some of the Elders that have become corrupt, and need assistance in being freed of their afflictions.

Koi Yin: We are not aware of which of us they are, nor if it is all or just some, however it is a possibility.

Koi-Koi Pisces: We shall return to our Dwelling and see who activated the Virgo. Even within our Dwelling, we will always be within Zodiac, and within you. Our presence is not limited to a single place at a single time, as those of your physical limitations are known to have.

The all of them were Celestial beings and could appear or use their powerful influences anywhere that their constellations' power dictated in the cosmos, which was why they were not limited to a single location.

Koi Yang: If the Virgo has awakened, then so have all born under her Sign, and when she returns to her Dwelling, her power will immediately be transferred to the Zodiac, and vice versa. This is how the Celestial Energy transfer works for all the 24 Elders.

Koi Yin: However, if her power is Corrupt, then so too will her influence of all that were born under her governed time upon the cosmos. Once she is cleansed, so too will her children be. And you will be blessed with her Power, as well.

Koi-Koi Pisces: We will See, for We are Pisces, and We see All.

Once they were done, their Third Eye gems of opposing color to their bodies would glow in harmony, connecting to each other as they would spin back into the form of the Zodiac, then land in Tymon's hand again.

Koi-Koi Pisces: Thank you, Shinseigami, for your gracious help. You have the eternal gratitude of the stars...

And with that, Zodiac would deactivate whilst the energy of Pisces would return its power to its Dwelling, as well, to inspect what was going on there.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:15 am

Tymon caught the Zodiac coin once Pisces returned to its form and inside of his being, placing it in a safe place on his person. "... Yeah. Alright, do what you gotta do, Pisces. I'll sit here and wait, then. Friday and Sakai shouldn't be too long, I hope..."

It had been a long time since Tymon had been actually truly alone. It was a nostalgic feeling, he could admit, but something he wasn't particularly fond of returning to. He enjoyed the company that he had, even if it was small. Especially his love. He didn't mind parting ways with her for a short time, of course, but that didn't make the truth of the matter any less true; right now, he was just alone.

"Hmmm... I wonder what I should do, then...?" It wouldn't be wise to go out and do something else while they were out. Best to just stay aboard the ship and relax. He didn't have time to do things like that. Time to oneself is therapeutic and cleansing, if one does so correctly. "Mmm... Yeah! I'll just kick back and relax. Enjoy the view, practice my skills... Then, before I know it, they'll be back with all types of loot and we can all be on our way to somewhere else awesome!" He couldn't wait for his crew to come back. Especially since they could probably recruit more people along the way.

[color=undefined]"... I should probably document all of the techniques I've learned, too. That seems like it would be important."[/ccolor] He would open up his Pandoire and begin to record his progress, if it hadn't been done already by Friday as Be'.

Once he opened up the book, however, he felt a strange presence looming behind him; something familiar to him, yet completely unknown. It sent a chill of familiarity up his spine, but an unpleasant surge of emotion that overcame him as well. He turned around swiftly, "... Dare dake...?"

Before his eyes, he would see no one... Nothing, yet, at the same time, something... An elongated shadow that stretched across the floor, till both eyes were making contact with each other. (9:09)

"... Hi..."
Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 Little_Shadow_by_oh_mi_gawd
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:33 am

Staring into the eyes of the black shadow stretching across his ship widened Tymon's eyes, as though he'd seen a ghost of sort. Memories of his Past flooded into his head, yet they were hazy and scrambled; though the feelings were the same. A single tear fell from his eye in all his shock, and his mouth hung agape. In the eye of the shadow, a tear of the same eye would fall, streaming down its blackened face.(9:19) "... You forgot about me, didn't you...?"

"You? No... No, you're gone. I got rid of you." He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He remembered seeing its face, but couldn't quite remember what it was. All he knew was that it was something that wasn't supposed to be connected to him... Or something he thought he settled a long time ago. Perhaps, in a past life.

"... Don't you remember...?" its voice echoed in his head, as though it weren't talking, yet its words sounded loud and clear, like it was. "... Your own Living Shadow...?"

"... I don't know what you're talking about."

The shadow lowered its head, another tear streaming down its face, the same as what would occur to Tymon, "... It hurts..." it said, seeming to be holding back something powerful, "... Don't you remember your past...? ... Who we are...?" At that moment, Tymon would be allowed to view his days as a child, or at least, when he was younger. Though, even as he would see things that he remembered, he would not see the shadow at all. "... So you haven't noticed all I've done for you, then... Even now... With no recognition..." Another tear fell down its face, streaming down its dark body.

"... Yeah. That's my past. You're not in there. What are you driving at?"

The shadow lowered its head again, another tear streaming down its face, "... Ah... So you really don't remember me..." It grew larger, starting to consume the surface of the ship, though it didn't seem to be of its own doing. "... It's to be expected, though... I am something easily forgotten... That's why no one pays attention to us... And why everyone hates us..." (9:25)

Tymon narrowed his eyes, getting frustrated with how cryptic and mysterious this thing was being, "... Start talking, or get out. Why are you here?"

The shadow lowered its head again, another tear rolling down its face, "... You're being mean to me, too? ... I'd expect you to know how to deal with me better... You seek others to do so... So, why can't you...? Do you hate me, too...?" the shadow continued to consume the ship, more tears streaming down, one by one. "... I've done so much... And yet, no one notices... Not even you... If I ever come out, no one likes me... And then they hate us for trying to do anything... Don't you remember...?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:06 am

When the ambiguous darkness began to talk to him, everything started to connect in his head... Slowly, but surely; hazy memories of his past starting to form before his eyes. And at that moment, it started to hurt. Tears, one by one, would stream down his face as he stared the creature in its eyes and saw the memories it was holding locked up tight in the light that only could be released through those eyes. He was starting to remember... But Tymon didn't like it.

"... Why are you back...?! Are you here to ruin my life, like you did before!?"

Suddenly, the memories became more vivid. The Silence. The Darkness. And that accursed fake smile. The Living Shadow that was him... It was his mask... That he donned on his face for many years. The one that restricted him and kept him contained... and everyone else out. The one that forced everything to remain inside for the sake of everyone else, as well as kept everyone else at a safe boundary to keep them from knowing what was beyond the borders of the Infinite Darkness that stay robed around him in its eternally black garb.

"... Even now, you don't appreciate me..." It would close its eyes, its frown starting to grow larger, cracks appearing in its face, "... I'm sorry... I keep ruining your life... Your love... Us... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." The shadow would expand over the entire ship, taking it into the blackness. "... I'll get rid of it... Everything... Even myself..."

Tymon watched in horror as this thing that he thought was resolved, yet again, found a way back into his life. Somehow, some way, it just kept coming back. "Why do you keep coming back!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, SHADOW!?" That was its name. The First Living Shadow to every exist... The Original. Shadow. The one that stuck to Tymon's body like the clothes on his back his entire life. It had been that way since as long as he could remember, but he could never see it, because it was always wrapped around his form... Containing everything that was inside. Everything. For as long as he could remember...

"... I just want you to love me..." its words were soft and shy, but something inside of it was far more powerful than its gentle breath. The darkness bubbled and boiled, becoming more and more unstable as it started to seep into the beautiful world around him, "... I want to know what it's like, for once..." the shadow rose up from the ground, the ship now becoming part of it, taking total control over it, "... For someone to love me... To pay attention to me... To listen to me..."

Tymon watched in horror as the Veritas was starting to be consumed by this darkness; a darkness so familiar, yet so terrible, it had spawned all the others from it. All of the other Living Shadows, including Kaerei's Black Swamp, were its children. This was the Absolute First. (9:52)

"... Why..." he muttered, turning around to face the darkness, "WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME?! YOU TAKE AWAY MY FRIENDS. MY LOVE. AND NOW, YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKE MY WORLD AWAY FROM ME, TOO?! WHAT'S LOVABLE ABOUT THAT?!" He couldn't stand this creature. He needed to find a way to stop it once and for all; SERIOUSLY. Before it did some damage to he and his life that was irreversible. "AND NOW YOU LOCKED ME HERE, TOO, JUST SO YOU CAN WATCH EVERYTHING CRUMBLE AROUND US. ISOLATED ME FROM EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?"

Shadow recoiled into itself, the frown expanding across the entire ship, growing twisted and gnarled, cracks spreading all up and down, the ship beginning to fall apart. "I'm sorry...! I'm sorry...! I'm sorry...! I... I was just protecting you... Protecting us... From being hurt... From being destroyed... From being taken advantage of... I have to protect you...! I will protect you... I have protected you..." the looming entity arced over him, its eyes opening, a sort of distortion spiraling deep into the depths of the darkness through the light, boring into the dark skull of the pitch black being, "... I AM protecting you... Don't you see...? Can't you see me, yet...?" its voice remained soft, but somehow, its form was becoming unstable, lashing out all around. It was trying to maintain its shape, but every so often, would lose it, before snapping back to match the image of Tymon. "... Why doesn't anyone love me...? No one has ever loved me..." (9:59)
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:42 am

"That's not true!!" Tymon said immediately, gazing into the only source of Light that existed on this abysmal creation, "Lots of people love us! Except when you start doing things like this!! No one would want to be around this, and you know that!!"

"... It hurts," it said softly, finding no need to scream, or express its pain in any way beyond those simple, true words. There was nothing more that was necessary, for the words said enough. "A halfway love ... No... They only love you... Not us... We're together... Or, so I thought..." It would turn away, letting its face sink into the darkness, no longer able to be seen, as the entire ship, as well as the light around it, would become pitch black. Sooner or later, rain started to fall from the sky, shimmering like crystal, but falling upon the ground one drop at a time, slowly, silently, and absorbed back into the pitch black floor... But not before its ripples extended outward into the infinite darkness. "A halfway love... No one can love us fully... No matter how much we do for them... Remember? We are unacceptable... No... no... I am unacceptable... They want to be accepted fully for who they are, but do not extend to us the same thing... Remember...? That's why I exist... Because they cannot handle it all..."

A single, bright, white sphere appeared in the pitch black sky, its light like the soft glow of the moon. From it, the sparkling Crystal Tears continuing to fall silently. The rain was not hard, but it consumed the entire infinite darkness that seemed to be this new world. "... That's only half... half of us... They only love you... Not me... Never me... Not even you can love something like me..." Shadow was the one watching in the background. Everyone and everything at all times. It could stretch infinitely from Tymon's body, even without him knowing, the same as all Tensei Living Shadows could do. It was the progenitor of all of them, and thus had their accumulated power wrapped into it. It could move of its own free will, and even attach itself to others.

"I remember..." it said, releasing a large Crystal Tear that would drop before Tymon, clearing the darkness that was before him on the ground so that he could see clearly the visions of the past in the way Shadow had seen them. "... I had to hide from them... I'm always hiding... If not you, then me... I see them and their halfway love... You don't notice... You accept it... You're the good one... That's why everyone loves you... But me?" Another moon appeared in the sky, yet its light was like that of the sun... But, the light did not permeate the darkness beyond the Sun being seen. Its light was dim, like the moon that remained on its opposite. The two celestial bodies gazed down at the cleared space as well, watching as people of the past came and went. Over and over and over again, showing to him what their Love was Truly; something that Tymon was unable to see, since he merely accepted everything and everyone as they were without judgment nor regard for himself. That was why Shadow existed; to keep the reckless boy from doing foolish things haphazardly. Even so...

"I sit here and I watch, over and over, replaying it inside... I keep trying to tell you... But, like everyone else, you don't listen... No one listens... Day and Night, I say it endlessly... Trying to tell you... And anyone else... As I always have... Keeping you safe and warm... Hugging and holding on to you close and tight, showing you all of my love by keeping all those bad things away..." The gentle embrace of Shadow wrapped around Tymon securely; warm and loving, yet cold and unfeeling at the same time. "Because... I... I really love you... I do... With all my heart... And everyone else, too... I just keep hurting us... Everyone... Somehow..."

The awestruck Tymon continued to watch what was playing out before him, then looked up to the Dark Sky and gazing into the Sun and the Moon. It had grown large, and all consumptive. Behind him, it had gotten so large, and he hadn't even been paying attention. "... You speak so softly," he finally said, realizing now what was going on as the Dark Pool showed him Reflections of the past, "... Sometimes, it's hard to hear you." Tymon remembered that; he would speak softly for the reasons why the Shadow did, definitely. "... You have to learn to speak up a little bit, ya know? In a way that's more clear. If you don't speak up, no one can hear you, and how do you expect for them to listen?" Somehow, he could see what Shadow was talking about, now. It was tiresome to have to deal with this entity, and now he could see why it was problematic for anyone except for him. It was far too complicated and ambiguous to fully comprehend... It hid a lot of complexity inside, beyond its simple ans soft words. He remembered now... There was always a lot going on, despite how quiet he was. This Shadow... The part of him that no one sees nor recognizes, even when it's right in front of their faces. It was the MASTER of Isolation and of Darkness. (10:32) "You say very few words, and I can barely hear you unless there is silence. You've gotta find other ways to let me know that your there, looking out for us... Okay?" He looked up to it with a smile on his face, tears streaming down as well, "Otherwise, you can only blame yourself for not being heard."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:29 am

Shadow lowered its head, the moon and Sun both becoming crescents, the silent pitterpatter of the Crystal Tears still falling and being consumed by the Dark Waters below them, "... What can I do...? I thought I was doing a good thing..." slowly forming, like the reversed grin of the cheshire cat signature to the family, arcing over Tymon and forming a bridge, both ends of the exceedingly sharp edges of the crescent piercing the ground, as though stabbing and cutting into its own flesh, "Everything I ever do ends up like this... Even when I think it's good, it just turns out like this..." Cracks would appear in the sun and the moon, as would they appear in the infinite darkness, as though it were going to break apart any second, "... I don't know what to do... I try... I try to be polite... I try not to be overbearing... I try not to constrict... I keep everything inside... I make sure we're safe and so is everyone else from us... I keep quiet in the background and remain respectful... I... I do everything... Everything correctly..." The realm began to tremble, the cracks elongating, "... What do I keep doing wrong...? Why...? Why...? Why...? No one wants to visit me, no one wants to know me, no one likes me, no one cares about me... I'm just alone... And you get all the attention... but when I come out... Everyone... They run away..."

Tymon strolled up the bridge that formed over the single pool of clarity in the darkness and looked up to the beautiful Sun and Moon it created, as well as the bolts of lightning silently flashing in the sky. He remembered the Lightning... The Storm was coming. "... Hey. Hey, listen to me," he said calmly, looking up to the Sun and the Moon with a smile, not worried about the outcome, "You just need to find a better way of letting me know of these things. In fact..." Tymon looked around, finding this place to be, even if isolated and completely lonesome, rather beautiful. It looked like a tranquil Japanese garden, and it was made without Shadow even realizing. "... I see. You can't see your own beauty, can you? You don't know... You can't let it out... And that's because I couldn't see it, right?" Shadow went unnoticed because Tymon didn't see it. No one ever noticed it. It was exceptional at fluidly merging with Tymon, as well as masking his face to make it look like they were one and the same; which they were, but in a divided sort of way.

"You keep going to war with me and everything around me. Trying to get my attention and my love. And then, you seek it from everywhere else, as well. You're just a little kid, aren't you...?" Tymon raised his arms to the Sun and Moon, realizing now that this was the True Heart of the Pisces, "But you have to learn to accept me and me decisions, too! You know that!! You also have to know that I would accept you if you just let me know!! Find a better way to let me know, and I'll be sure to let everyone else know! I don't want to ignore you, but your presence is completely invisible to everyone else. You aren't Dark. You're not a Shadow. You're invisible. You're my Presence."

Tymon clenched his fingers all baby-like, as though trying to grab for something that was out of his reach, "You're so far away! You keep yourself distant! I can feel you hugging me, but you won't let me touch you! You won't let anyone touch you! Your Rejection is as powerful as Despair's! Hahaha!" He couldn't help but be reminded of Tsuki; despite their differences, they did have a lot in common... This being one of them. Both of them had a Rejection that was more powerful than anything. Maybe that's why it ended up canceling each other out, because they knew of each others' pain in isolation. He missed her so.

Tymon made the grabby-hands all cutesy, trying to get the innocent, but oh, so dark child to show its true face, "Come back to me! You're the one keeping us separated! Don't you see it yet? We aren't working together because you keep making these assumptions, like you always do! You think you know, but won't come forward!"

Shadow looked down at Tymon, blinking a bit, "... It's always my fault, isn't it...? That's what everyone says... Always my fault..." a single tear rolled from the Moon and down into the pool, yet again, letting it ripple as the spring of truth showed yet another vision; this time, of the outside in of Tymon. There, Shadow was, wrapped around him, in all black, expressing nothing and showing no expression save for whatever light was in his eyes at the time.

"HEY!" he snapped, snapping his fingers in tandem with his snappy attitude, "Don't get distracted! Look, if you want, you can take over. We'll have fair say and fair share from now on. You just have to let me know! I didn't mean to trap you, as I'm sure you don't mean to trap me. But if we're both doing it to ourselves, then we're also doing it to each other. Right?"

Shadow's eyes widened, the light from the Sun and the Moon growing more radiant, "... What? So you're saying... It was my--"

"No, you idiot," he said with a smile and a chuckle, "It was the BOTH of us. Come on, you blame yourself too much. Stop taking the blame for other people, too. They need to know about their faults so they can fix them, and they can't if you keep covering them AND me. I need to know my faults, too. It's not just you. You take things too hard. You're great at keeping everything contained... Sucking everything inside of the infinite abyss, keeping it there and never letting it out, but remember where that got us, yeah? How about I start giving things to YOU for once?"

Shadow's eyes grew stale, and the cracks that were the crackling lightning would begin to mend, "... Wha...? No one... No one ever gives anything to me... Is this...?"

"Because I love you, you idiot! You don't ever give anyone the CHANCE to do it because you never show them our TRUE face! If you want them to love us both, you HAVE to return to me and stop hiding in the background! Come to the surface!" It was risky, and probably a long shot, but he knew that it would probably resolve this issue for Good, if it was done correctly. "I just didn't know you didn't know that, because you're so quiet and you don't speak up! You let everyone and everything else talk over you! The reason why they like me is because I express myself! You don't! I AM what you have been keeping locked up, remember? So, if you love me, why won't you let me be free and trust that I will come back for you and give you all the love and affection you need?"

Shadow fell silent, yet again.

"... Now. Give us a hug. Come on, you know you need it. Bring it in..."

Shadow remained silent.

"... *sigh* If you want to deal with outside affairs too, you can, but you have to learn to speak. You always fall silent, just like now. Now come back to me so I can teach you how to do it properly. And you can teach me how to hold back and be more careful. That's what we need each other for, right? Yin and Yang! Pisces Power!" (11:11) Tymon made the  grabby baby hands one more time, this time more vigorously than before, even going so far as to do the cutesy little baby voice, "Wonder twin powers, activate~?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:57 am

Shadow sat and meditated deeply on this gesture on Tymon's end. It was something new that hadn't yet been experienced, and something he hadn't acknowledged directly. Yes, they'd come to terms with each others' existences, but they hadn't truly ever embraced nor trusted each other fully... And Shadow had much to do with that, it could now see. Hearing the voice of its Light, the Yang that was to its Yin, the Sun and the bridge that held Tymon over the well would curl upward slightly, before rising up to meet with and connect to the Sun and the Moon, binding them together.

"... Yeah..." it said, cracking a smile; a real one, this time, for once, "... I Promise..." the darkness that surrounded them would fade away, returning the world to what it once was before Shadow ended up revealing itself to Tymon, "... I... I trust you..." It would rise up, taking the form of Tymon's Mirror Image, only completely black. It wrapped around him and gave him a hug, allowing Tymon to hug him back, this time.

"... You're... Really warm..."

Tymon smiled, patting him on the back, "Yeah, I told you. And now that I see you're not trying to destroy me... I trust you, too." With that, the two of them would merge into the same being, the Shadow embedding itself back into Tymon's being, into the black robes that he donned upon his body at all times. He and his Living Shadow were now no longer divided in their connectedness; the next step in their coming together. At first, they were completely separate entities entirely, knowing not of their connection to each other. Then, they became connected to each other and knowing of their existences, working together, but doing so in the Unknown. Now, the two of them were just together. They were... Yin and Yang.

With that, something overcame Tymon, and his Mind would be unlocked, as though Shadow had been harboring all of the hidden secrets that were still hazy to Tymon in the 0th Restriction. At that moment, his hair would glow a bright purple, and his eyes would become wide and abysmal. The seal of the Yin and Yang symbol would swirl about his face, before each of the dots on either side of opposite color would be sealed within his eyes; One for the Shadow and one for the Light. Now, the two of them could work together on the Surface level at all times, as well as have half of themselves working together in the background. Neither of them would be alone anymore. They were Completely, Truly Balanced... And, with his Mind Balanced, the First Restriction would be unlocked.

"... Ah... I remember this, now... How we USED to be..."
Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 Crona_by_mazoku_chan-d3lk8d2
"But, better than we were... Back then..."

And, both Shadow and Tymon smiled together, their feelings, intentions and thoughts no longer separated by the invisible dividing line of 'Surface' and 'Background'; they were in complete Alignment.

"... Guess we have... Pisces to thank for this, huh...?"

He could tell that his speech was a little more broken and careful, not unlike how Khrona was at the absolute very beginning of his existence.

"... This is how... Khrona was born, huh...? It's us working together..."

But this time, it wasn't just a vision of the Future, nor a Memory of the Past... This time, it was the Present, and was Tymon.

"... Hooray~... We did it~..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:34 am

Khrona stood to his feet, mirroring Tymon's image and smiling at him from the darkness, "... I'm just you..." It was like the both of them looked into the mirror at the same time and truly saw each other for the first time, realizing it was each other rather than some terrible creature that was trying to destroy them or that hated what they saw. And so, both of them smiled, syncing and sinking back into the same form. The eyes would open up, and upon his head, a third one, covered by the long patch of pink hair that covered his eyes. It had been a long time... "... I guess... We're T.K. now..." Rather than be 'P.K.,' which definitely would be more fitting, he was going to keep the 'T'radition.

The dreary child wobbled and waggled aimlessly, a dark afterimage shifting to match his silhouette; the shadow of his body lagging behind as a dark wraith before affixing itself back to his form again. "... Hisashiburi... Tymon... <3" Tymon smiled wide, looking up drearily to the sky, "... Ah... Likewise, Khrona... <3"

"Wanna play?"

"Maybe..."

Khrona extended a projection of himself out from Tymon's feet, creating a perfect mirror image of himself, (like a Dark Link, of sorts). He stared at Tymon, smiling at him, knowing that this was not an impostor, but merely his own completed self. And Tymon would look back, knowing that this was not a horrible monster trying to kill him and everything around him, it was merely his reflection, which was simply a shadow of himself without the consciousness of light, but the knowing and understanding of exactly what Tymon knew and understood. Because they'd both linked up and seen eye to eye, it was possible for them to work together on the same plane of existence at the same time, as the same person or as two different entities, where one merely acted on its own as an alternate path for the vessel to take... But eventually lead back into itself rather than off into a different place thinking that it was the real Tymon and destroyed the world. Without the Light of the Vessel, it was not conscious, as it was the first time when it was within Khrona. This time, the consciousness existed within Tymon, the True Possessor, and the skeleton, Khrona, would merely extend itself and shroud itself in darkness to match the image perfectly of the True Possessor. They both were aware of each others' existences as what they were, so mirroring each other did not create discombobulation between the two; it created harmony in both of the beings knowing where they fit inside of the Vessel and outside the Vessel.

"... Hey... Let's give the old wings a try..." Khrona spread out his shadowy wings, taking the shape of large, black, phantasmal skeletal wings.

Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 Crona__colored_in_sai__by_xarante-d4x2695

They were solid and strong, like a dragon's structure, but were not soft and plush, like lofty white clouds... Conversely, this would force Tymon to sprout beautiful wings of light; aura that had no container, like it was missing something, important to keep it all bound into a single form. It flowed from his body like sinuous drapery, as though he donned a flowing robe of clouds. They had no shape, but it seemed like the light sprouting from his back was trying to match the form of the skeleton.

"... Do you remember everything from the past, then?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna teach you..."

"Good, and I'll show you how to use it for cool shit instead of just basic shit."

"Awesome...~"

This was the first time Khrona could actually start out his life happily. Unlike last time, where it was just the most horrible, terrible story in the world. But this time, he remembered everything that made it that way and instead decided not to take that same route again for another lifetime. He remembered what it was like to have to go through it and didn't want to go through it again as his new self, even if he knew it would give him the same discipline. Instead, Khrona would teach the boy from afar and give him the knowledge he needed that was hidden in the Shadow's Darkness and would now be let into the Light.

"... The first layer is... Psychic Powers... The First Restriction helps you control its power... I used masked because... Well... You know me. Hahaha... But you don't have to... You can use me and just become its True Face..."

Khrona knew what he was doing and now it was the time for him to show the boy a thing or two about how to use Psychodynatheos.

"... First, you have to choose what you want your Restriction to be... It has to block your Psychic powers, though... Meant to suppress them... So that you can learn to use them properly so that when you release the limiters, you don't go out of control because you already know how to hold back... That's why we have rules... For your own benefit..."

Last edited by T.K. on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:13 am

"My restriction?" That was a tough one, on the spot like that. Tymon pondered deeply on these thoughts, trying to come up with something that was befitting of his true nature... "... I know. An Art," he'd say rather 'matter of fact.' "I will only create Art using my Psychic Powers, and make them based off of Psychic Powers as well... Through the harmony shared between me and you. I'll call it 'Psyche; the Art of 'the Shadow.' What do you think?"

"... Wow..." Khrona said in response, amazed at what all that he knew could be turned into when given to Tymon, "... That really is awesome... I'm gonna have to teach you everything, then, so we can see what other awesome stuff we can create together~!" This would be fun for the both of them. He knew it absolutely.

"Okay, Khrona, what's first one the list of Psychic powers I've gotta learn that you have been keeping from me?"

Shadow closed his eyes and thought deeply for a moment, linking and synchronizing his thoughts with Tymon, "Um... It's a little hazy... I know I can recall everything, but it will take a lot of time... We might have to go visit Tabrith to make this work faster..."

"Tabrith...? Um... The First Restriction Guardian?"

"... Yeah... He has the First Moon... Or, he knows how to unlock it... If we go there, we can master the First Restriction after we unlock it..." As they were, they were in the Restricted form of the First Restriction. Once they got it unlocked, they would move on to the Unrestricted form of the First Restriction, which they would have to master in order to reach the Second Restriction limitation border. "... I'll just give you whatever I can find when I remember it... Or, when we're exposed to it being used, I'll just absorb it into your memory so we can remember it..."

It seemed like having this Shadow was going to be extremely helpful. They could work independently from each other or together as a single unit. But he knew that, being a Pisces, he had to figure out how to manifest the Light one, too. That was when Tymon noticed the huge glowing aura around his neck, flowing behind him in the shape of these cloudy wings of light. A halo appeared on his head just like before in his prior engagement with Tsuki. "Woah. I've got some, too? Wasn't expecting that, but..." He felt like, from them, something else was trying to emerge. "Oh... Oh I see, the Light one. Hm. I'm going to have to call you something..." he muttered to himself as the Light began to take shape as a winged figure made of dreams, "... Ellio." He muttered, now recognizing his face, "The Guardian Angel." Tymon remembered that he was the Angel he made in Bunnybee as the Protector of Earth. She also understood that she was to protect his existence by keeping him around as the protector of an exotic Princess named 'Tailei.' He had been sent down for the Planet Earth, and he had the hots for Bunnybee. "... Ahaha. I see." He couldn't believe that it was happening this way, since that guy was one of his favorite characters. "But I guess if we're reversing this, considering I'm the guy..." He smiled, turning around to see its true shape, "It would HAVE to look like..."

"A Hot Ass Babe."
El'Alice; the Godsend.

Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 AthenaLordofVermilionfull518562_zps9c63d47e

Khrona, or 'Kuro the Shadow' was 'the Dark' and El'Alice, or 'Elli the Angel' was 'The Light' that cast it. In reverse of Ellio, which was Tymons, and gifted to Bunnybee, this was his that was to be gifted to him. (9:49) "That little tramp has been working on me since-- Hahaha. Leave it to my Be'~! <3 " Especially since he'd been working on her for just as long. *wink*

"... You know Friday's gonna be pissed when she gets back, right...?"

"... The hell she is. This is her Light. Mine is, apparently, already with her. You're definitely my Shadow, though." He flicked her little locks of hair, all swirled up into two pigtail drills, "It looks just like my wittle Bunnybee~! <3"

Because her hair was golden and slick and translucent, like honey, and her sheen was radiant and sweet to the sight, he would have to call Elli his little Honey Bunny.

She hovered there, speechless for a while as they conversed, before landing to the ground and opening her eyes.
"What do you wish of me?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:51 am

"I want you to be my sparring partner..." he muttered under his breath, nodding his head to his Shadow, "... We can go head to head. It'll help Khrona remember how to use the Psychodynatheos and help me learn how to use it more swiftly." It was a good idea, in theory, actually. All three of them could get some practice in at the exact same time; Elli by Combating, Tymon by Practicing and Khrona by Restricting. He would learn how to Attack with his Light and Defend with his Shadow.

"As you wish," she responded humbly, smiling gently and returning her eyes to a close. Meanwhile, Tymon would draw Khrona back into himself, matching his form to his so that they moved in harmony at the same time. This caused his body to grow dark, like a Shadow, but his eyes were Crystal Blue. A wide, pointy smile appeared on his face and a red core glowed in the midst of his chest. His eyes shifted from a Crystal Gleam to a Sanguine Gleam steadily, before stabilizing at its beautiful crystal color that served as the only light within the solidified shadow.

"Okay... Let's begin, Elli..."
First Restriction; Psyche: The Art of Shadow.

Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 10940461_10205708043637667_2053906923943416803_n

"Man... It really has been a long time..." he muttered, almost feeling out of place in his Shadow Body. He hadn't been using it since discovering his light, but it still fit snug as a bug in a rug. Just needed to be adjusted to meet his new power in order to fit securely.

"Those Gemini Mirrors ready yet?" she jested, pointing toward him with conviction and absolution, "Because I'm ready whenever you are, love." A large Cosmic Narwhal horn appeared at either side of her shoulders (similarly to how the two lances are in the picture), and began to spin, becoming charged with lightning. (10:43) Whenever he decided to make his move, she would be ready to strike him down as though he were a vile creature. She licked her lips at the thought.

"Heh... Yeah, this type of relationship is awesome. It's like we can't ever be separated at any given time for too long without this happening on either side. Good." Honey Bunny's power was going to have to be of 'Fortuna,' of which would balance the 'Malfortuna' that Friday possessed. He cricked his neck a bit, letting his Epic Art start flowing a bit from the Pandoire, "Okay... Let's see how much we can get in..." He wanted some key Psychic powers, if nothing else. Something he could work with...

Last edited by T.K. on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:27 am

Without warning, once he was prepared, a bolt of lightning would strike from 'cross her shoulder, with intent to skewer his heart to a smolder. The red core that lay exposed on his chest gleamed brightly for  a moment before the eyes coated in Crystal Sight would gleam brightly as well, the shine of the light in the eyes of the shadowy beast enough for it to create a *FLASH* of light as bright as the lightning that it was staring at. In the shine of that light, Shadow disappeared, as though he had never been there in the first place.

A dark presence overtook Elli from behind, lashing out like a shark; jagged, saw-tooth teeth bared and eyes shimmering with the intent of a predator hiding in the shadows. The wisping wraith-like trail of darkness streaming from his lower torso as he moved seemed to lose its definitive shape as it moved more swiftly, as though it were incorporeal, like a ghost. The ghastly tail left a watery trail that faintly resembled a shark's tail and dorsal fin, cutting through the Light and slipping in between the cracks in the waves. At the same time the Lightning bolt cast its thunder would the Crystal Sight shine and reflect, casting a shadow for the boy not only to slip into, but to come right back out of behind his intended target, of whom he directed the *FLASH* to. This reaction, being purely on instinct, was only to ensure that he didn't get skewered and lost the battle before he could figure out any techniques.

"Got anything...?" he said, time seeming to slow down to a crawl as he entered Deep Thought, "... Kinesia; motion or movement. Applying this to the mind, we can move things with our mind. That's all I can give you so far right off the bat..." Khrona wished he could be more helpful, but he could barely remember himself. Transporting the Veritas safely was already hard enough, as well as organizing everything... But with the Shinseigami's help, that actually became a lot easier. Maybe he wouldn't need anything but the basic foundation and he could build from there...

"Okay, fine... Moving things with my mind, huh...?" He wasn't certain how he was going to do that. Though, technically, he did move himself with his mind... Perhaps, he could move other people and objects...? Hmmm... Much thought would have to be put into this on just how to do that...
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:00 pm

Ellia, as soon as she noticed that her target hadn't been completely obliterated by the bolt of lightning, sensed the dark presence of something looming behind her, as if already prepared to strike the very moment she'd done so. She turned around and batted him away with a wide swipe of her second lance, not allowing the Shadow Shark near her presence. "You're much swifter than I anticipated..." she muttered, "... For a shadow..." Considering how swiftly Light moved, she wasn't expecting the Darkness to move just as fast. However, if all Light casts a shadow, then it moves just as fast as the light that cast the darkness. Something she hadn't thought about previously.

However, this proved to be nothing more than a slight drawback, and he would be struck down by her Lightning Javelins surely enough. She spread her hand and broke the lance into numerous fragments; each piece charged with electricity and hovering all around her, their electrical shape reminiscent of a variety of different types of cats. (Zakeru; Meowth) They danced around her body, each of them cunningly crackling in a wide arc, hopping to and fro to generate an electrical barrier that he would not be able to enter.

Meanwhile, after being batted away like a mouse to a cat, Shadow would slip into the shadow on the wall and ruminate on the 'Kinesia' and how it functioned whilst within the darkness. 'Hahaha, this one's good...' he mentioned, starting to focus more intently on the Psychic powers that were available to him now. 'Movement... Movement...' He thought long and hard, letting the Darkness and Shadows gather intel from the Dark Sea of Psyche in order to absorb information on 'Kinesis' and how to move things with his mind. She was quite defensive, but she knew that he wouldn't seek him out, so he had more than enough time to sit and meditate deeply in the shadows.

And, that is what happened for quite a while, the both of them at a stalemate with each other; one not wishing to strike until an opening was found in either one. However, there was somewhat of an advantage that Shadow had over Ellia, who played her entire game defensively. And that was the fact that he had time to analyze the defenses as well as a way around them whilst she protected herself. With his 'Shadow Eyes,' (Gastly) he peered from the darkness, critically assessing her completely and utterly from numerous places ambiguous and unseen with the 'Crystal Sight' that covered his eyes in his 'Hyper Perception.' When he gathered enough information on how to use 'Kinesia' correctly, he figured out what it meant, and upon his head, the 'Third Eye' opened, receiving a prophetic vision of the future; one where he could see an opening for himself, as well as how to create it before it occurred. (Xatu)

"*Slurp* >j" (<--- Link)

A wide, sharp-toothed smile sliced through the darkness, gleaming just as bright and white as the eyes that saw clearly through the shadows and, at the parting of the lids of his Third Eye would the waves of the atmosphere, as well as those of the electric barrier, part like water before the awakened Third Eye. The Shark Boy lashed out in the folds of the light, completely invisible to the naked eye, protected all around by the same light that she'd been using to protect herself. This was the power of 'Kinesis;' rather, the way he'd figured out how to move it on his own. It allowed the movement not only of the waves of others, but also those that were within or around it. When he moved, they moved, due to the power of the connection. And with that... He would penetrate the barrier and cut right through the wavelengths, like a shark through the Dark Waters.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:36 pm

The electromagnetic barrier kept up around Elli did more than just protect her; it alerted her to any sort of movements within its perimeter at any given time, of which she would immediately be able to target where it was and send her lightning crashing down with a sharp and decisive fury. She remained patient and silent, waiting for the inevitable strike that would come from the Shadow Shark soon enough. When it did happen, however, to her surprise, he was able to permeate the perimeter of her barrier beyond her original parameters, leaving a wide, slit-shaped parting in her defenses, of which she was unable to see exactly where it was coming from. "What's this?" She looked to see where he could be coming from, and to her surprise, could find nothing. However, she didn't need to see him in order to strike him down.

Rolling like thunder once he shot through the waves, hidden in the folds of light, her kitties rained down with their teeth and claws bared. *CRASH!!!* *KRAKO~W!!!* *MOW!!!!* One by one, they went off like bombs, a thunderstorm shaking the entire ship with every bolt that barreled down. (Electrike, Voltorb)

"Goddamn!!" he shouted, immediately struck by one of the vicious little kitties. He sat there, exposed, crackling with energy, and twitching a little bit. But, in no way was down for the count. In fact, this was more than perfect. Before the final blow was struck, he would use his power to cut through and part the waves with his Third Eye to slice through the remaining pussies that came toward him, parting them as they rained down and destroying them before they could strike him down with their electrifying current. (Psychic Energy) "Heh heh heh. Now you're completely exposed, too, yeah!?" He said, licking his lips, grazing his sharp, pointed teeth a bit just for the sensation of something sharp on his tongue.

Ellia scowled at him, realizing now that she'd been tricked into lowering her defenses by blowing her load of lightning on him, only for it to be minimally effective in the long-run, save for the first strike. "Don't get cocky, boy..." Even with her defenses down, he was still charged with electricity now, and that meant that she could control his polarity if she so chose. With a wave of her hand, she would away the magnetized shadow, binding he and his shadowy form to the ground, where he would be unable to move or escape through the darkness, due to his molecular structure being tightly constricted by powerful magnetism. He would be paralyzed by her magnetic attraction as well as her equally as powerful repulsion, in order to keep him suspended in place and unable to slip back into the shadows. (Magnemite, *Magneton*) "I've got you now... Hmhmhm..." She glared at him with a sadistic glimmer in her eye, like she was more than ready to bring forth judgment upon him with another choice strike of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:10 pm

The electric sensation surged through the Shadow Shark's body, sending both a pleasant, yet also completely unsettling feeling of constriction throughout his form. "Fortunately for me, bondage is my favorite..." Yet, it unfortunately for her, it was to her own demise. It only made him stronger, and far more savage. Even if he could not move his body physically, he was still able to manipulate the waves around him with his awakened power of 'Kinesia.' An underdog of sorts, when things were not in his favor, that is when he shined the brightest, mustering up enough energy to not only make it through, but to exceed his prior limitations. A sort of automatic, but completely controlled survival instinct mechanism. Thus, whenever he was in trouble, he became stronger and stronger and stronger... And, in this case, seeing this lovely looming over him like she were about to crush him was not only sexy, but also inspiring of greater power... Deep Inside the Darkness.

"Motto (More)..." he muttered, his eyes growing wide, and his bound body shuddering, becoming tense from the electric charge, "Motto motto MOTTO!!! >D" With each sensual current that passed through his body, shadows would start to gather around him, as though being pulled into the magnetic attraction that was binding him together and to the ground... Including Elli's own. Before she could deliver the final blow, she would find herself bound by her own shadow, and unable to call forth her power to finish him. So, to return her sadistic glare with a savage stare of his own, the one small Shadow Shark grew large and powerful, bulking up like some sort of hulking mass the more he was bound.

"..." She stood there silently, relatively pissed that even now, she was duped, even when she had the upper hand the entire battle, only to mess up at the most critical and last second and give him the only single solitary opening he needed to amass enough power to become some giant shark monster made of darkness now overshadowing her once bright and shining lightning. "... You bastard." That was all she could say to him, feeling almost like she'd been set up for this sort of thing, even before she knew. (Xatu; Kadabra)

"And..." He uttered smugly, shark-toothed smile spread wide across his face, as though ready to consume his prey that he'd lured into his sinister trap, "... The Finale..." With her very own shadow being lumped into his huge, hulking body looming over hers, she would be bound in place with the grip of powerful constricting 'Shadow Hands' (Haunter), snatching her up and squeezing the life out of the puny little angel before dragging her down to the ground and pinning her the same way she tried to do to him only moments before with her very own magnetic attraction. The Darkness cast by her own Light was her downfall, most literally, at that, and now the 'Big Bad Voodoo Daddy' was going to have his way with his cute little spunky, sparky angel. "*slurp* ... Any last words...?" With his big, great arm, he would slam his Dark Hand down upon her, wrapping it around her neck tightly and securely so that she couldn't utter a single syllable, even if she wanted do. "Hyahaha. Didn't think so. This is gonna be..." The eyes of the bloodthirsty shark gleamed brightly, revealing all his intent to consume his prey that had been sandwiched between his dark clutches and squeezed into jelly by his savage grip, before beckoning closer and closer, the world around her growing darker and darker as the great black blot snuffed out all light and hope of her escape around her...

And, without warning, would give her a cute wittle kiss on her succulent lips, sealing the deal and ending their little game of cat and mouse, with the kitty becoming the mousy in the end. (Smoochum) "Your End~! <3" *~muah~!* With that, the Shark Attack would be complete, and he would return to normal size and shape, releasing her completely and standing there all normal, like nothing happened. "Wow, that was fun. Let's play again sometime, yeah?" He learned a lot of useful things about the 'Kinesia,' as well... And got a lot more to add to his Forbidden Treasure... His Special Collection. *slurp*
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:13 am

Not even 20 minutes later would Friday appear in a puff of phantasmal smoke, fuming silently and swirling with her ghastly aura. "Lovey, I'm pissed--" At that moment, she saw Tymon messing around with some angel bitch, and he having taken on some sort of weird dark form that she wasn't aware of whilst she was away. Shocked and now even more heated, she scoffed and pointed at the the lightning hoe that was near him, "Who... WHO IS THIS BITCH!?" She couldn't believe her eyes. First, Sakai pissed her off by yelling at her and now she comes back to find her man with another girl, who looked relatively similar to her, except instead of draped in cool, dark colors, she had warm, vibrant colors; reds, yellows and whites. She even had the same twin-pigtails, except hers were all swirly like drills. She was sexy. "I don't believe you! I leave for like, 2 seconds and I come back to find you with some NEW tramp!?" She faded out and back in before the girl, puffing out her chest and pressing it against hers, whilst glaring her dead in the eyes, "Back of, slut... This is MY man..." Apparently, she had to mark her territory, or something, or else any old floozy could just walk in and start messing with him. "I'll make you disappear... So you'd better do it yourself before I REALLY get mad..." cracks started to appear in the ship randomly, specifically under the lightning girl, threatening to take her out in nothing but a snap of her fingers and some well placed 'Malfortuna' on her end.

Even though she was also upset with Tymon, this whore needed to be dealt with first and foremost, before anything else, just in case she wanted to try something funny, which would end up with her getting the ax without question.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:30 am

"Hahaha, got all types of booty this ti--" just as he was in the middle of his speech, his waifu would appear in a puff of smoke, and he realized right then and there that he was probably in some deep shit, from the way things looked from the outside in. "... Shit. It's not what it looks like." That's what they all say, he knew, but he also knew that she didn't know who Ellia was, nor what her purpose was, and the fact that she didn't know anything about Ellia is what had her upset in the first place. So, this was probably going to be difficult if she wasn't willing to listen, which it didn't seem like she was prepared to do, since she was heated from the moment she came in.

"Look, this is El'Alice, or 'Ellia' for short. She's you, except like... Your 'Light' side. She was here keeping me company while you were gone, and--" Actually, that didn't sound any better. He was going to have to phrase that a little better, since she was already mad at him beforehand about making all these hot girls before whenever he got bored or missed her. "... Okay, wait, let me start over. SHE is another piece of you that will balance out your Malfortuna... So that instead of being so focused on creating Bad Luck, you can merge with her and make some Good Luck. Sooo... She's 'Good Friday!'" He smiled at her, feeling like he did something good and explained that pretty nicely. "Surprise~! Isn't she great~?"

Ellia, however, being just as bitchy as Friday would, after being pressed up on and challenged like she had been by Friday, snatch up Tymon by the arm and glare at her, smiling sadistically and narrowing her eyes, before laughing in a mocking tone, "Hahaha, yeah. SURPRISE~!... muthafukka..." She pulled him closed and pushed up on him with all sorts of entitlement, rubbing her breasts on his arm whilst glaring straight into Friday's eyes, an electrical intent charging the air between the three of them.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:45 am

She stood there, speechless for a moment, trying not to get more upset and listen to his explanation... But somehow, the more he talked, the more he made things worse, with every single word he uttered after 'She was keeping me company.' Now she was REALLY pissed.

"SURPRISE?!" she repeated, rather heated, "Oh, so I'm not GOOD enough for you, now? Is that what you're saying?" It didn't help that she had pushed up on him like she just owned him now, like they had some sort of connection that was similar to their own. That really got her steaming. "Hey, BACK UP, JOKER!" she said, stamping the ground and causing the ground under them to crack again, threatening to take her down. She would, at that point, switch places with Ellia in a phantasmal haze, smoke wrapping around the three of them and when it cleared, she was way off in some corner somewhere, wrapped in the ghastly fog of vicious tormenting nightmares, and Friday's arms around Tymon's in place of her, breasts pushed up on his arm and everything. "You see this? This is MINE! Don't you touch him again, or I'll collect your fucking soul. Worthless hoes like you come a dime a dozen, but I am ONE of a kind!" She huffed and turned her head to him, pushing him away randomly, now directing her pissed-offness at him.

"And what about you? You made a new one?! I thought you said I was fine the way I was!! And that you wouldn't make anymore little sluts to fuck around with! I don't believe you! Can't leave you alone for two seconds, huh? I thought I could trust you to be alone!" She placed her hands on her hips, tapping her foot, the cracks encroaching slowly upon his and the girl's positions with each tap, "Well?! What do you have to say for yourself, you whore?!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:06 am

He sighed heavily, clearly seeing that as long as she was upset, she wasn't going to listen to the REAL reason why he did it; which was to balance out... All of this here... That she was doing. Which she CLEARLY had no control over. It was part of her family curse, and, last he checked, BOTH of them were trying to remedy it completely as swiftly as possible. Even if the both of them being together meant that it would happen, the two of them had to work at it. So, he just let her rant for a little while, then tried to remain as calm and rational about this misunderstanding as possible.

"Babe. Chill. Come on. You already KNOW it's not like that." He had to close his eyes to keep from rolling them, only partially understanding why she was mad, since he knew the part why she SHOULDN'T be upset, yet she didn't really want to hear THAT part. But, he would still try to get it to her, since she asked for an explanation. "I did this for you. The same way you made me obliterate you so that you could start... You know... Being one with the Pandoire, like I am? Yeah, this is for you to balance out your Malfortuna. I wasn't saying that you weren't GOOD enough for me, because I love you just the way you are, you dumbass." Even though he said it with love, it probably wouldn't help to calm her down... But he was sometimes a little loose with his tongue when it came to people who he felt the most comfortable with. "She was made SPECIFICALLY for YOU. Not for ME. I'm here to help fix YOUR curse, remember?" He sighed, crossing his arms, now slightly upset with her for being upset with him about something he did with the utmost innocence and thoughtfulness of his true love in mind. The two of them were unyielding in their love for each other, but it seemed like both of them had some things that they just didn't understand about each other just quite yet.

"You're the Lady In My Life, and you can't forget that, even if my methods seem strange. Just like I don't question yours, right? Cuz we know our love is strong and true?" He narrowed his eyes at her, finding her lack of faith disturbing.

However, things wouldn't remain so calm whilst the 'Mysterious Triangle' had gone unresolved. Ellia, whose electromagnetic barrier kept a powerful 'Mind Protector' of light around herself within the cloud of nightmares, the sparkling kittens kept the creatures at bay, and struck them down the same way as they had done before when Tymon tried to penetrate her defenses on his own. Before long, the electromagnetic barrier would burst outward and set Ellia free, who was now fully charged and now just as pissed as Friday. "Oh, you fucked up now, mofo," she said, now ready to strike this bitch down for what she had done to her, and for stealing this dude away from her. And she'd do it in the pettiest way possible... "Guess he doesn't love you as much as you thought, since he KISSED me and everything... HAHAHAHAA!!!" a sharp glare was shot to Friday, and an arrow of lightning pierced through the air and straight for Friday's heart, to strike her down and claim Tymon as her prize. For some reason, even though she thought she didn't care at first, somehow, this actually got to her enough to make her wanna fight Friday. Perhaps because, in a way, they were the same person... By design.

Tymon only stood there in awe, speechless, mouth hung open, and really pissed that in such a delicate situation, Ellia would say some shit like that in the heat of the moment. Seriously. "You... You just WANT sparks to fly, don't you. I don't even know why..." Seriously, it didn't make any sense, unless... She was JEALOUS or something... Which, she shouldn't have been, for a number of reasons...
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:48 am

Friday listened to what Tymon had to say to the best of her ability without getting upset with him, calming herself in order to make sure she could hear if he had a good explanation or not. After listening intently to him for a little while, she could hear not only the sincerity in his voice, but also could feel it in his words and his heart, which was beating in tandem with hers. Suddenly, her fury was calmed with those sweet and loving words and, after realizing that she was just in the heat of the moment and he'd done this just for her, her eyes would soften and a soft smile would appear on her face, signifying that she was feeling much better.

"Awww... *giggle* ... You shouldn't have...~"
Smile

She turned away shyly and blushed, no longer angry at him nor at Sakai, who pissed her off before. In fact, she was just about ready to make up with Tymon in her own way... That is to say, until that trifling hoe started talking some shit.

"Oh, he kissed you? Well, you're just a cheap copy of me, so, you know, it's basically like kissing me. You aren't special; you're just part of me that he's gonna be kissing later. But it's about time for you to get the ax, hoe. You were made for me, so you're mine to do with whatever I wanna." (Malice Doll of Demise.) If this 'Ellia' was made specifically to merge with Friday, then she could and would be consumed by Friday once she put her in her place and ate her for breakfast. (Life Equalizer). "For pushing up on my man, you're gonna die now. Bye, Bitch~!" (Graverobber's Retribution; Attack Reflector Unit.)

Now, she could focus all of her malicious intent not on Tymon, but on this knockoff that thought she was on some shit. "INFIDEL! You have touched the Forbidden Treasure!!!" She joked, smiling cutely, yet maliciously at the same time as her eyes became sharp and keen, like that of a great predator. "Now you will never again see the light of DAAAAY!! *giggle*" The great blazing wings of an owl spread from Friday's back, like those wings of an angel, bathing the ship in her deep violent glow. (Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield; 11:42) It was time for this 'Ellia' to die and return to where she was supposed to be; inside of Friday's stomach. "Itadakimaaaasuuu~!" *slurp*
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Tymon was gonna... Stay out of this one. Since this seemed to now be some sort of heated argument between both of the 'Fridays,' so to speak. "Yeah, I'm just gonna..." He sunk into the shadows, watching what was about to unfold from behind the scenes. It didn't seem like either of them were going to give up, for some reason. He couldn't quite understand why. "Curse me and my attraction to sexy bitches..." But... It was kinda cute, honestly. Eventually, the bad attitude would go away if you could deal with it properly and learn to love it and understand it. Then it wouldn't be a bad attitude anymore.

Ellia saw that her lightning arrow shot at Friday hadn't done anything to her at all, but that wasn't about to deter her now. She really wanted to teach Friday a lesson for making such a fool out of her and making her look like a little biyotch. "You're gonna get it now, mofo..." she said, sparking up with a great electrical surge. "Don't down me cuz you think you're hot shit... If I'm you, then that means if I take you out, then I'm on top!" With that as the deciding factor, she wasn't gonna go out like a punk.

"Let's go! You and me! I'll strike you down!" The Lightning Lances appeared at her sides again, electricity sparkling from the girl's eyes as the two spears sent a powerful current surging between each of them, drawing in and charging up electricity. They still were in water, even if they could move through it like they weren't and breathe like they weren't in it, which means that she already had the upper hand on this here trifling 'fire' slut.

"And don't call me names, either! Don't think you've won just because you came first! If I'm you, then he loves me, too, stupid!" She hurled her Lighting Arrow straight at Friday again, this time KNOWING that it would connect, or at least do a great deal of damage this time when she did. (Avenging Arrow.) "It's too early to think you've won until you've actually won! It ain't over till it's over and I ain't dead yet!!" Seemed like things were going to get exceedingly heated from here.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Even though Friday hated to admit it... Honestly, the little tramp had a point. Probably something that Tymon hadn't thought about (and if he did, he'd be in hot water), but regardless of that at the moment, that only meant that she had to go the extra mile to make sure that this girl didn't start taking liberties that weren't hers to take now and making some advances just because he made her as a 'Friday.'

"Hmph. Alright, I'll give you that," she said with a scoff, "But still, you're not getting out of this alive. There can be only ONE. And that's me. Bitch." The blazing wings of the large owl now expanded around her form to generate a large protective aura of phantasmal flame of which she would use to protect herself from the lightning strike. With one of the large owl wings to be used as a shield, the Lightning Arrow that pierced through wouldn't touch Friday, but would be stopped right in its tracks after being halted by the owl's wing, itself. (Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield). "Is that really all you've got...?" she mocked, sticking her tongue out at her before flicking the flaming feathers far off the side of the ship, the javelin along with it. From just touching the flames, she the lance would begin to burn up, its energy being eaten away at the moment it touched the ghastly flare.

"... You really make me laugh, you know that? You're such a Joke. Jokes are funny. That's why I'm laughing at you. Hahahaha~!" All the while she laughed at her, the aura around her started to contort into something different, dispersing now into a vaporous gas rather than a violet inferno. "Sic 'er!" Friday pointed toward the girl and, the flaming cloud of vapor would roll over and take the shape of a cloud of vicious Nightmares (Ponyta) which would stampede across the deck of the ship in their ambiguous constantly shifting cloud, ready to trample and trap her in an eternal nightmare from whence she would not be able to emerge; where Friday would completely consume her mind. (Ninjitsu Art of Shadow Sealing.)
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:58 pm

The pretentious goth girl was getting on Ellia's last nerve now, and her funky attitude definitely needed to be toned down a bit. She needed to be knocked off her high horse, and Elli knew just how to do it. "Think you're hot shit?" she muttered as her lance was disintegrated, "You're not so hot. Not as hot as me, that is. But you certainly are shitty, you fugly emo!" Even with one of her lances downed, enough electrical energy had been stored up in the other where she could generate another electromagnetic barrier around herself, and with a decisive strike in the ground, bolts of lightning in the shape of kitties bounced and pounced all around her body, forming a barrier just as powerful as the one that had been made by her little birdie.

When the cavalry came trying to run her over, they'd find that they'd be met with the bloodthirsty wildcats that were hungry for their latest kill. They weren't just little house cats anymore; they were tigers with eyes like lightning, and claws and fangs just as swift. When one of the Nightmare horses came within striking distance of her electromagnetic barrier, each one of the tigers would strike their prey and take them down as stripes of lightning crashing down upon their next meal with a voracious fury. When the golden tiger claws strike the fiery flesh of the horses, they would disperse their energy with powerful electromagnetic bursts that neutralized their energies and created condensed polarized fields the same as the ones she'd used to trap Tymon during their skirmish. (Voltorb) It would be like the tigers were ripping the energy of the horses apart with their electrified teeth, and the energy would disperse and be absorbed into the electric field to power it further; overwhelming and consuming what had been ravenously ripped apart by the magnetic forces of repulsion.

"I'm closer to him than you are, too, hoe! So don't be thinking you're special or anything just you came first or anything. I'm SOOOO much better than you, and what's really funny is how you THOUGHT that I wasn't..." She raised a hand to her mouth and gave her the 'bitch laugh;' you know, the one where you kinda laugh a little bit in a way that's clearly mocking you? That one. "Hahaha~. You know I'm gonna get the last laugh, anyway, so you'd better just quit while you're ahead. Save that fugly face of yours and find someone who actually WANTS to kiss it, huh?" She smiled, puckered her lips and blew Friday a sadistic kiss before glaring at her and turning her nose up to her. "Did you ever think that maybe there was just something juicy you were missing that he just couldn't help but have, huh?" she puckered her lips again and gave her a cute little duck face, mocking the fact that he'd given her that kiss earlier. She would keep rubbing it in Friday's bitch face as long as she wanted to keep playing with Elli.

In the background, naturally, still kinda just observing the both of them in the shadows as well as meditating on his own things, like his powers of Kinesia and further mastery of the Art of Shadow; Psyche on the sidelines, Tymon kinda... Tried to at LEAST whisper words of reason to the two of the heated women. "Ummm... Did you guys ever think to maybe... Work together and stop fighting each other...? Or at least to, maybe, hear what the other one has to say... Instead of spitting fire and lightning all over the place...?" I mean, it was just a thought, but you know, maybe it might... Work? He didn't know. Honestly, as long as they didn't get too carried away, it didn't seem like it was THAT big of a deal... It was actually kinda hot, truthfully, and he didn't mind a heated battle that got him goin~! But if they got too out of hand, he would have to sit the both of them down himself and stop this foolishness. But, for the moment, he figured that the two of them could handle this like big girls, and merely practicing on whatever he was doing in the shadows was much more... well... useful of his time on the sidelines. He was actually learning a lot of good things about how to use his powers whilst within this Dark Sea, and he didn't mind that at all. Would be useful later. "I don't see why you two can't just play nice, kiss and make up... In fact... Kissing would be nice, yes~?" He probably shouldn't have said that part, though... *cough* >>;
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
Friday Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:18 am

"Oh, you really messed up now," she said, her eyes flashing a deep, dark violet before spurting with a  great deal of flames of which there seemed to be no end. Friday was now royally PISSED, and the words of this aggravating lightning girl were only feeding the flames. Whether it was her intention or not, it definitely was getting on her LAST nerve, and she wasn't having any of her shit-talk anymore. (Infernity Dwarf)

She couldn't think of a come back right now, but she didn't need to when she had all the flames of Phantasmagoria at her disposal, which could take her down in a moment's notice. "Whatever you THOUGHT you were about, you're about to get a really RUDE wake up call." She waved her hands and, the electrical energy that had ripped apart and absorbed her Nightmares would, at that point, be infected with Phantasmagoria, despite the absorption. To her will, she could make the energy she released really good or really bad, to the point where she could even make it a potent vaccine or an infectious virus. Each of the electromagnetic barriers would, at the wave of her hand, turn a deep purple, the electrical energy now coming under Friday's command. She muttered one of her techniques now, "Dream Killer," which would, at her command, destroy the hopes, dreams and ambitions of whomever and whatever came in contact with her Phantasmagoria, and all hopes of future accomplishments. In a single move, the entire ship was under her control, as well as the electricity that once belonged to the lightning whore on the other side. (Golbat)

"You talk a big game..." she said, swirling her fingers around to stir up the sparks, making it clear that they were all under her command, "... But that's all you are, you weak little pussy." With a decisive clench of her fist, each of the bolts of lightning would turn against their former master and strike with a destructive force from every direction, the 'golden tigers' now a deep shade of violet, claws and fangs blackened and ready to rip the hopes, dreams and future accomplishments of the little light to utter pieces with the 'Dream Killer,' just like they'd done to her Nightmares before, of whose flaming manes and hooves would roll from the lightning tigers to reveal that they were still there and very much under her control. (Steelswarm Sting - Mystic Clown; Ponyta.)

"Like I said..." she reiterated, flicking up the 'V' sign cutely with her fingers to the side of her face with a wink and a kiss, "Bye, Bitch~! <3"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:55 am

Ellia stood there in shock and rage, surprised to find that her defenses had not only been neutralized by the ghastly girl, but also been absorbed and turned against her in a single move. She was good, she had to admit, and that was kinda admirable. It made things a little more interesting between the two of them. "Hahaha... Aight... Not bad... For a fugly emo," she had to say, "... But like I said, it ain't over till it's over, and you keep thinking I'm just gonna lie down and take a beating like a little bitch!" Her lance that had been stabbed in the ground wasn't just for erecting the barrier, but also served as a lightning rod to conduct more electricity. Even if her Thunder Cats had been consumed by the flames, they still were electrically charged and could be drawn straight into the lightning rod that was in the ground.

It rose up into the air and, once they were about to strike her, would be drawn straight into the lance; every last one of them, and destroyed on the spot, due to the destructive nature of the flames as well as Ellia's own will to destroy her lance right then and there. (Switch; Mind Protector). "My element isn't lightning for no reason. Swift and shining bright, like a star, baby~!" (Descending Lost Star; Queen of Pentacles) Now, with the field completely clear of both of their energies, they could start over. It was very clear that the two of them were actually pretty evenly matched, which should have been expected since the two of them were, as Tymon CLEARLY stated, part of each other. "And not only that, but sharp as a whip, as well!! And speaking of which..." She smiled, licking her lips and winking at Tymon from the darkness, where she could see his shining eyes of 'Crystal Sight' observing the two of them, "I think it's time for ME to crack the whip, this time!" She slung her hand at a high speed, lashing a powerful electric wave of lightning like that of a whip straight at Friday's feet, to wrap her up nice and tight with but a single gleam of the light. (Malevolent Nuzzler, Earth Energy; Dratini)

"Think you can keep up us, slowpoke~?" she blew a kissy face to the shadows, mostly because she wanted to, but also to piss of Friday again by rubbing all the kisses in the world in her face as often as she could. "You can't catch what you can't see, can ya?" She lashed her hand out again, sending more whips out to strike her down, this time at numerous places upon her body. "Yeah, you've got some power, but whatcha gonna do if you can't even keep up long enough to use em, hmmm?" With each whip, she would disconnect them from herself to ensure that the flames didn't reach her, just in case she tried that whole 'hostile takeover' shit again. "Quit trying to write me off before you actually do, or you'll end up getting caught up doing silly things you aren't even paying attention to! Get off your high horse; you're not that great." Due to the environment, the lightning was even more conducive to the water, where the fire would be more easily doused, giving Ellia the home field advantage from the get go. "So, what was that you were saying? You fuk'd up? Hahaha~."

Meanwhile, Tymon, who not only caught what Ellia did and kinda got flustered himself, but also gained more understanding of how these things worked and everything that went on not only inside, but outside, would continue to keep tabs on the both of them. He wasn't entirely sure why the both of them were fighting so hard, quite honestly... It DEFINITELY wasn't for him. It probably was just some sort of pride thing. Or, it could have been for him. But, as they say, 'Love will find a way, this is always true.' So, whomever ACTUALLY was fighting for LOVE and not just to beat the other one would probably prevail and consume the other one, and they would both assimilate into the same single entity as 'Friday.' That was how this sort of thing worked, and it was exactly what was supposed to happen in order to free Friday of her curse. She had to absorb the parts of herself that came from others and merge with them, and allow them to take their place inside of her, just like he had to do with all of his Restrictions and each of the Tensei. It was the only way to free herself of Malfortuna, just like he finding Shinsanity was the only way to break him from the Insanity. Hers was 'Alfortuna,' which gave her power over ALL Influences and Fortune, be it good or bad, and done with good measure, as well. From what he could see, Friday, as she was, got too caught up in her own emotions and selfishly tried to make everything go her way. That was the only reason why he hadn't intervened; it was because she needed to learn how to control herself, as well as how to grow more healthily without abusing her own powers just because she had them. It seemed like Ellia was teaching her that, and Tymon wasn't opposed.

However, if these two seriously did get out of control, he was going to sit them down real hot fast and give them the talking to of their lives. So they'd better keep the destruction to a minimum... He was ALWAYS in control, even if he let the two of them run free and do what they wished for a little while. They couldn't forget whose ship this was nor of what the Veritas itself actually was. Anyone who was here would quickly and easily be reminded of such things at any given time. Fairly, swiftly, sternly and compassionately. He knew everything that went on, how it worked, and would kick people out and into the otherlands, if need be. OUTSIDE of the gate. Like, in Valparaiso, or something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Under Da Sea; The Lost City
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next