The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tyr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grand Panda
Tsuchigami, Crystal Shards of the Crystal Earth :: Crystal Gem of Terra Gris
Grand Panda

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 472

Tyr Empty
PostSubject: Tyr   Tyr EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 7:08 am

Tyr Tyr10
Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Grand Panda

Dog

Tyr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyr   Tyr EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:57 pm

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei
· September 1, 2016 ·
Tyr Risk10
I Had A Dream About This, And I Was There With Them As It Happened. I Also Got Shot By Someone. >>; However, The Dream Was Vivid. I Was In The Room With All Of These People, Watching As The Rocket Lifted Off From Within The Room And Into The Screen Itself, Shooting Into The Screen And Then At The Location On The Screen From Within The Room. And Then, When I Saw It Crashing, Everyone Was Screaming And I Was Trying To Figure Out What Happened And What The Rocket Was For And Why I Was There. I See Now Why I Had That Dream And Now What It Applies To. I Am Sorry For Your Losses. I Am Pleased To See Mark Zuckerberg Being Active In This, And Hope For The Best For Everyone In The Future. Please, Do Not Give Up. Remember That I Can Indeed See These Sorts Of Events As Premonitions In My Dreams Just Because You All, As A Group, Think About It.

Grand Panda

Dog

Tyr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyr   Tyr EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Tyr Advanc11
· September 1, 2016 ·

It Is Important For The Nations To Look At Each Other And Learn, Instead Of Compete. Share Your Wisdom Openly And Each One Will Grow Naturally And You Will Be Able To Test New Things In Different Areas, And Also Be Able To See Certain Causes And Effects That You Never Could, Which Also Sometimes Help Put Things Into Perspective For A Certain Nation Through Another Nation Testing And Growing At The Same Time; Like A Mirror. This Also Leads To Easier Integration And Better Relations Nationally Worldwide. It Is Definitely Extremely Important For The BUSINESSES To Contribute To These Acts, As Well, Since They Are Not Only The Most Invested In Public Affairs, But Also National Affairs Because Of The Stocks And How Much Of The Nation's Actual Assets They Own And Make Money From. So, Yes, The Businesses And Businessmen Do Have To Cooperate More In These Sorts Of Ventures Without Succumbing To 'Greed' Or Being 'Selfish.' You're Basically Not Allowed To. Strictly On Priority And Morality, Plus Based On Greater Business Opportunities That You Are Holding Back By Withholding The Funds To Produce Them. Only Making Your Own Businesses Fall, See? You HAVE To Give Back, Or Your OWN Businesses Won't Go Anywhere, And Neither Will Anyone Else's. And I KNOW Nobody Wants Any Upset Sharks That Can't Get Their Markets Grown Because A Different Shark Is Holding All The Funds And Assets Necessary. So Try To Swim Together Now, Yes? Everybody Row.
Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Grand Panda

Dog

Tyr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyr   Tyr EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:01 pm

Tyr Patien10
· September 1, 2016 ·

Alright! It Has Been A Good Day And A Good Feed. Overall, In Spite Of Whatever Has Been, What Actually IS Now, Seems To Be On The Right Path And Actually Making Things Happen! Looks Like There's More Good News Than Bad News (For The First Time In Your Whole Life XD). SO. With That Said, I Think We've Found Our 'Yellow Brick Road.' Let's Keep To It And Not Lose Sight And Touch Base Regularly. Keep Up The Good Work And Let's All Do Our Best! Dismissed! Smile

Grand Panda

Dog

Tyr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyr   Tyr EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:05 pm

Tyr Back_d11
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon
· January 5, 2017 ·

"Using Magnetism On Metals Such As Gold And Silver And Bronze Marks A Mastery Mechanically In Systematic Protocol." - Grand Panda

Tyr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyr   Tyr Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Engineous; Boiler Room (Simulator) :: Kundalini; Void Serpent Staircase-
Jump to: