The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Planting flowers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Meharu
Grimsin, the Pumpkintoner :: Mad Titan; Demon King of the 6th Heaven
Meharu

Virgo Female Points : 156

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 10:33 am

After everything that went down Meharu found herself outside the Dojo looking around and noticing that there weren't any unique flowers around and that made her feel a bit sad because flowers were one of the few things she really loved. So she had a idea about planting some and making sure they grew well and nice.

"Maybe some Sunflowers would do or maybe Roses? Hmm, this is quite the question indeed....I know, I'll plant both of them and that way it'll be double the greatness."

So with that in mind, she got to work and started to planet the seeds that she found in the Dojo in an unknown place that no one other than her should ever go into.

"Boy if I had my powers this would be much quicker heh, but I guess hard work isn't bad and at least I get to actually use my own power to do things; regardless of how hard the work would be."

Upon her working on the planting, her passive nature summoned forth the wildlife that was in the area, even if it were just small bugs or weird looking animals. These creatures were drawn to her because of the connection they felt with her and because of her connection with nature itself.
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:24 am

As time went by, she manage to plant about a few hundred seeds here and there and made sure to water them each just enough to keep them good and strong. However there was something off about herself at the moment and she didn't know what it was, it was like she was feeling a tad bit sick or something; she didn't know what was causing this problem, but she needed to find out what it was. So after her work was done she made her way back into the Dojo and took a seat on her bed and just lied down for a bit.

"Wonder what the problem is? Maybe just tired from all the work I've been doing as of late. I should try and rest and maybe I'll feel better when I wake up."

So she went to sleep and drifted off into la la land. Once she was asleep her mind drifted off into the realm of the unknown and there it would be for a short time.

"....."

As her mind drifted, it came across something that hadn't been seen before or rather she never knew it was there until now anyways. This unknown realm wasn't bad, but it was odd all in itself and once she realized that her mind was drifting she was aware of it now and what she saw once she was aware was just shocking.

"Oh my goodness."

(What she's seeing.)
Planting flowers  6e98e410

Seeing what she was seeing right now took the words away from her, she couldn't even bring herself to even speak whatsoever. This sight was just something she herself didn't even think she'd see or something she didn't even know was real except to some people and she wasn't one of them as of yet and somehow she was seeing things.

"......."

The being she was seeing didn't do much except smile at her, even though the smile could not be seen due to the way it looked, but it was smiling none the less. The being took its left hand and in an instant placed it upon Meharu's third eye and opened it for her since she needed to fully understand what was going on at this very moment and with its left hand it placed it on her chest. The hands that were upon her were the size of a normal hand since it would only make sense.

"What's going on?"

She was confused for a minute till her third eye was opened and everything became clear to her and that's when she knew exactly who this being was and what it was doing to her. She hadn't ever thought that something like this would happen ever in her life and yet here it was...happening right now. As for the hand that was placed on her heart, it opened her heart to everything good and bad, because in order to find peace one must find balance in all things and not just one area.

"......."

Having her heart opened and having all the bad and good things mixing together made her feel a strong pain in her chest, but yet she was use to the pain and thus accepted it as something that happened and this would lead to her quickly being able to balance both good and bad in a short amount of time. It was because of her trials that she was able to overcome so much and gain so much at the same time.

"........"

Now that everything was set in motion and she was gifted her third eye and her opened heart, she would be sent back to her own mind and would always be welcome back to this plane of high existence. However, before she was sent back she waved and smiled warmly.

"Thank you once again for aiding me."

Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:40 am

Once she woke up, her feeling of being sick was now gone and she felt a lot better and that was a good thing because she had things to do and work must never be put off for anything. So she got up and made her way back outside to check on everything; once she got out there everything was still the same and looking good. However she needed to thank Mother Earth for giving her all of this wonderful stuff, so she got down and her knees and bowed ever so gratefully.

"Thank you for all you've given me. I will try my best to make this place as lovely as I can and keep it that way."

With that being said and done, she got back to tending to the area itself.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
The Tensei

Male Points : 328
Job/hobbies : Sephirot (Tree Of Life)

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 12:48 pm

The earth responded to the one who was blessed by the planet and the great deal of energy she both beckoned and had drawn her in. A greater power than herself was in communication with her and the residual energy of the being even appearing at all was enough to stir other energies of similar intensity; one of which was the very earth, itself, of all the Veritas.

Feeling the warmth of the Nomad like nerve endings in skin when she touched the grass, the flowers that were rooted within would draw in the natural energy within the soil -- the Souzenryoku of Earth. As they drew from the land's nutrients, the flowers also became animate and sentient, like the rest of the earth in the Veritas. Even the plants were given eyes to see, and through the vibrancy of the feelings emanating all around -- be it in the air, from a living creature or simply passing through the earth -- they were able to. The Nomad had more company than she thought, yet this was perhaps widely unclear at the moment because all the earth was still, lest brushed by a passing breeze in the rolling Myst.

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 12:58 pm

='The Veritas'=

The buildup of a large amount of energy in the area drew more energy to it, which brought about a great deal of the planet's conscious focus where it accumulated. The Myst swirled within a certain radius all around the area where the foreign energy associated with the Nomad was picked up. Curiosity filled the air, and a powerful Presence was attracted to the Souzenryoku of Earth once it coagulated at a certain point.

Planting flowers  Presen12

I. Through the perspective of normal vision, nothing changed nor shifted at all except for the Myst that swirled about within the area where the Presence was.

II. The foreign energy of the Nomad is observed from every perspective once it appeared in the Veritas.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 1:10 pm

"Oh how this day has been. this day has been quite fun is I do say so myself and I mean that, but I do think its time for me to rest for a minute since I've been working none stop all today and that's no good for my health hehehe."

Upon finishing all of her work around the area, she took a seat on the grand next to a tree that she would be under; it was one thing she liked doing for one reason or another. Being under the tree made her feel good because the tree was big and quite cool at the moment and she needed to cool off since she was sweating a bit from the work.

"Boy I'm pooped, I should have taken my time, but I wanted to finish everything so I could get on to the next thing and stuff. Maybe that wasn't a good idea since it zapped my energy and made me a sad panda."

As she rested under the tree she looked up to the sky and just stared at it, wondering about everything and anything that came to mind, she was just doing this to pass time really.Things were nice and she was starting to cool off since she stopped moving and that made her feel even better.

"Maybe I should explore my mind again hehehe, since that's always fun or maybe I could try to summon some cute animals or squirrels hahaha. You know what? That's what I'm going to do because I could use some cuteness right now."

Now that she made up her mind, she would simply sit there and let the cuties come to her like they did before and she would just rest a bit more with them by her side.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 4:30 pm

='Presence'=

The curious Nomadic woman resting in the 'Field' of the Veritas where the great accumulation of energy concentrated stirred more than just the Myst with her presence and actions. The interest of the Veritas not only activated the area and brought conscious energetic focus to it, but also drew forth the sentience of the Myst, itself. The 'Presence' of the Veritas that rested over the area where the Souzenryoku of Earth sprouted life in what was generally a hazardous environment was attracted to the foreign energy of the Nomad, which was of genuine interest to the environment.

Planting flowers  Accumu10

III. The environment reacted naturally to the exposure by attraction and breakdown of the foreign energy whilst in observance of it as the Presence drew closer and closer to the destination.

-Accumulation-

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 5:28 pm

*Free your mind.*

"Free my mind."

She said as she started to wake up slowly. She had rested fairly well and was recharged, however there was one unique thing that was going on with her at the time and that was her freed mind. Without noticing what was going on, she had actually entered yet a even newer plane of existences and that was her transcendence.

"I feel as if there's nothing keeping me anymore and yet I feel slightly different heh. Wait a minute!"

Once she caught on to what was going on she became super excited.

Chastity
Temperance
Charity
Diligence
Patience
Kindness
Humility

There were now six arms that protruded from her, while not physical arms, but spiritual one s instead. These arms represented the opposite of what was bad and those were her sins from long ago, but with a free mind, her third eye and a free pure heart she was able to cultivate the pure goodness and opposite of her sins. Now upon this small change, she was able to pick up on the hints of energy overflowing within the area and she had one thing to say.

"Come come, we're all fiends here. I know that everything is living, so please come sit with me."

She said as she patted the ground since she knew the Veritas would feel it and she wanted to make whatever was out there feel safe and welcome to sit with her.

(The arms that our now with her. The 7th one humility is her own actual two arms, while the others are the 6.)

Planting flowers  Image10
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 4:09 pm

"Heh, I guess I can wait for you to come out and chill I suppose; no rush with anything really."

She wasn't in any hurry, so she just got herself up and placed her hand on her head in the lookout position. She wasn't just looking for anything important, she was just taking in the sights and what have you, it was something to pass the time. This was something she felt like doing since she didn't have much else to do since her work was done and she had a bit of free time and this was how she'd spend it for the most part.

"I wonder if he'll come and see me? I wonder if he's watching me now? So man questions I have for him and yet he's nowhere to be found, but I understand that he's a busy man and can't be held down with things that'll take up too much of his time."

(What she's looking at while taking a far out look.)
Planting flowers  In_spa10
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 4:32 pm

"Hmmm, I wonder what's out there? Maybe something cool? I'd like to know really, I mean it looks so lovely and pretty and just plain badass hehe."

As she looked on into the depths of space, she saw so many cool colorful things and wanted to go see these things in person and not just with her eyes; she had so many things she wanted to see because life was just so grand and pretty to her and she wanted to take it all in.

"Maaaan.."

She said as she jumped up and landed on a clear ball that had a black cloud in it and once on it she sat down on it and just kept on looking out into space to kill a bit of time really. The ball she was sitting on was nothing more than a bit of the small left over energy she had, even though it was small and gone at this point, she used it for this one thing.

Planting flowers  Weathe10
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 10:31 am

The earth was docile where Meharu rested and the natural energies of the active land gathered toward the location under the protection of the blessing. Each of the living plants that were like a lush garden outside the temple swayed in the breeze from her consumption and manipulation of energy at the time.

I. The perimeter of the barrier is filled with thick swirling Myst that disables vision beyond the radius of the barrier. - Restriction

II. The energy source in the area is limited to only the area, and the usage of too much energy shrinks the perimeter of the barrier because of less energy within. - Limitation

III. The plantlife that is docile within the barrier shifts as the barrier perimeter gets larger or smaller. - Variable

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 11:01 am

"Well now that was quite the surprise if I do say so myself, still I wonder what I should do now? Ah! I know."

She simply went and watered the plants, pulled up the weeds and tended to the soil so that it was rich and good for the plants. She couldn't just not do that after all, she had a job and that was that. However, she was still wondering about him and what he was up to and where he was right now. She knew he was probably already around since that was like his thing and what have you, so she was very understanding of that much.

"Grimm where are you when I need you? I want to show you how much I've grown up. I also wanna show my sister to, even if we didn't get along long ago. Well we're not actually blood related so I guess they have no obligation to do anything."

It was a sad thought to be had, but then she remembered that she didn't need to feel so sad because she knew that even though they weren't around; they still felt for her and that was all she needed to know.

"Man here I am getting all sad and stuff heh, that's not something I should be doing hehehe."
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 11:05 am

Overhead, the dark sky was clear as day and dark as night, sparkling with the speckled lights in the sky. The universe the Nomad gazed up into within her realm of vision bore the sight of one of the moons of the Veritas drifting casually around it, in orbit, as they were. Though the Blue Moon remained ever present in the sky eclipsing the Dusk, other moons could sometimes be seen drifting by in their shifting throughout the Veritas universe.

The interstellar sight was clear before the eyes of the Nomad, who took interest in the universe outside of the planet. In the twinkling of the shimmering stars, she would be able to see the faint outline of what looked to be a feminine face with glistening eyes -- the brightest of the stars littered about the sky. It appeared to be looking right at her, yet the configuration of the stellar pattern was just as malleable as the perception of it. Whether it were just the light of the stars or the angle, or even the alignment itself, it was all up for interpretation.

The land where Meharu rested, cleared of Myst, was able to be clearly visibly seen and also had clear vision due to the Myst's set perimeter around the area that it did not pass. Everything beyond where the clearing was remained unclear, yet the Nomad's dwelling was free of this hindrance.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 12:11 pm

"Well isn't that nice."

While she didn't outright address what she noticed, she did notice it and she was quite pleased, but she knew it was just another gift from Veritas San. She wasn't super sure about it, but she would always assume that it was her doing none the less.

"Welp I need to study a bit because I feel as if I'm because I'm feeling slightly stupid heh."
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 12:51 pm

After everything that just happened, she was now about to go and study a bit, so that she could get some learning in and what have you; couldn't be silly all the time. So on her little float since she never got off her ball, she came across some wildlife and upon coming across it she started to observe it and watch exactly what the wildlife did. This was something that she called learning and boy was it fun, it was a good way to learn about the world around her and nature itself and help her with a few things.

"Hmmm....there's a spider on that leaf and there's a bug caught in its web, sweet. I must see exactly how this plays out."

While she loved everything, she would not interfere with nature because that wasn't her job, nor would it be right to do so. However, she was paying attention to everything else around her, taking in all the sights and learning so much.

"Hmm."

After looking at everything she thought it would be a good idea to actually touch things and see how it would react to her. As she did this she found out that nothing was scared of her or even tried to attack her and that made her smile a lot.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 3:04 pm

A passing breeze blew gentle over Meharu's head, stroking the hair on her head as it would the tufts of grass below. The garden under her teeming with life and the fruits of her hard work swayed in tandem with the current of the wind. It wasn't until she looked at the lone spider on the leaf that the Nomad would hear the voice of the Earth, itself, whispering to her faintly. When she touched the natural life, Meharu would be able to use the life energy of the earth, its Souzenryoku, to communicate with it on an elemental level. The same methods of communication the natural plantlife had with the rest of nature was how Meharu would be engaged whilst the remnant accumulated energy was present and bearing life to what would otherwise be inactive, hazardous agriculture.

"Do Not Be Afraid..." the wavering grass rolling in the breeze whispered to her. The same way plants released spores like pollen and aromas of all kinds was also how the sound of vibrations emanating from them would be picked up and received. Only where the wind blew or where one was close enough to the agriculture would one be able to hear this voice. For Meharu, because she was divinely linked to the earthen Souzenryoku of the Veritas, she could see the waves flowing from the flowers in color as energy, itself. It was a peculiar brown, and when she was near it, she could hear the voice of the earth. Whilst away from it, there was only the sound of the natural ambiance in the area.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 897

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 3:27 pm

='Nightshade'=
Planting flowers  Eyes10

In the ambiguity beyond the clear expanse of the Sybaritic Wu Xin, piercing through the swirling Myst were lights that looked like the eyes of a living creature. Though the Myst was thick and heavy, blotting out vision beyond a certain point, the piercing eyes that permeated the depths glowed clearly and visibly no matter how thick the air. They were unmoving, with an intent that seemed focused on the nomad.

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 4:55 pm

As time went by, she had finished up her little study time and was now on to making some tea in the Dojo. So she headed towards the Dojo with a smile on her face.

"What type of tea should I make? Hmmm."

That was the question she asked herself while she made her way towards the kitchen.

Last edited by Meharu on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Life went on in the Sybaritic Wu Xin as it would once anyone would inhabit it, something similar to the former resident, Zesu Rikoyae, when he lived here. The Dojo was his own that he made with his own hands in the Dusk very long ago, and its foundation still remained untouched to this day. Only one resident ever lived in this place and barely any of what ever went on in the Veritas effected this place beyond the overgrown vegetation and natural setting that came with both age and vacancy. With the Life Energy of the land active and stirring again, even the Temple itself flourished. The land was inhabitable to foreign substances.

Yet, the foreign energy still attracted something. The Veritas was hospitable to the foreign energy, able to host it, however that also brought attention to it for more speculative purposes. The eyes that were attracted from the miasma of Myst beyond the border of the clear land glowed at the movements of Meharu, peering at her through the layers of her abode via vision of the variable vibrations of energy emanating from everything, similarly to heat vision, night vision and x-ray vision simultaneously. The Myst curled; it shifted its direction spontaneously like the eye of a storm suddenly spinning in the opposite direction of its funnel. During the time of this instance a dark shadowy figure stepped out of the gap between the shift and into the clearing outside the House seamlessly as the shift occurred, almost as if it were the cause of it.

Planting flowers  Move11

I. The creature had no face and its form was amorphous, yet somewhat human-like, though ambiguous. Where what looked like its head was, the glowing eyes continued to look on with intent at the unknown inhabitant new to the Veritas' soil. Foreigners came and went, but none made residence in the Veritas at all in the open. The peculiar eyes drew closer to the home with fluid movements folding in on themselves in a manner resembling humanoid walking, and at an unnaturally accelerated pace. No sound was made.

The dark presence suddenly halted all motion before the outer wall of the house nearest the room where the nomad resided.

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 6:37 pm

"Green tea seems about right since it is quite good and healthy at the same time. Maybe I'll fix two cups since I may need two cups of this good stuff."

She laughed a bit because making two cups felt weird since she was the only one here at the moment. So she got the good, water and a spoon and she started making the tea. The smell was good and that's when she knew that the tea was just perfect.

"Annnnd here we go."

She picked up both cups and made her way to her room and sat on her bed and took a sip of the tea.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 7:09 pm

The gaping eyes in the undulating pools of darkness peered continually at the newcomer and her docile nature. She was of no threat nor detriment to the land, which this dark presence was connected to. Seeing this in more ways than just physically, the shadowy figure bore no malignant energy as it passed. Instead, the presence slipped through the walls of the building and drew near to the nomad.

Planting flowers  Observ10

The moment it appeared, the lights in the house flickered, and darkness coated the entire room for an entirety of a millisecond before the transition occurred and the entity stood before Meharu, still gazing at her. No noise was made and the presence did not move. It remained still, yet the natural emanance of it filled the room it was in with a flickering distortion of wavering translucent darkness bleeding and blending in and out of pitch. Despite all of the energy in flux around the pitch black presence, it did not move and no sound was made at all.

-Observe-

Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 8:01 pm

"Tea?"

She asked because she did make two cups and thought it would be nice to offer since she now had company and she didn't wanna be rude. She didn't know who or what was i front of her, but she didn't make a scene or anything.

"So what brings you here? The peace or did you come for me? If you came for me, I'd ask you to not use violence, I'll come freely."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:58 pm

The ambiguous presence lingering in the doorway continued to look on blankly. The great shadow was aware that its Presence could be established here. The invitation of its Presence drew the essence inside immediately -- its motions fluid and seamless like a stream of liquid and vapor. The aroma of the tea wafted into the blotchy haze and seeped into its essence, blending gently like the tea leaves. The dark one could not help but feel at peace with the nostalgic aroma. Many memories flashed before the eyes of the black form, which flashed red for a moment as a screeching noise scraped the air. It sounded like both a bat and the grinding gears of a locomotive coming to a screeching halt, yet only faintly and only briefly as the memories flashed and the bright eyes grew fiery and intense.

Just as quickly as the moment of intensity came also did it pass and the air settle to an eerie peace. The blotchy form stood silently for a time after that, then began to drain the particles of the tea from the cup out from the streaming aroma of the heat's vapor. All of the tea was slurped up by its scent, and the liquid was changed into gas on the spot as it was absorbed into the black humanoid blob.

Still, it remained silent. It was clear now that despite the intimidating appearance and unknowns as to what caused the intimidation, none was directed toward the nomad. However, the intensity of the Presence was brought on by the unknown foreign energy, and not the nomad. That is what had the attention of this dark Presence. For whatever reason, there was some sort of interest in it. Perhaps it was due to the connection to the peace-going nomad, yet it also could be because of the energy, itself. Whatever the matter, the eyes of the Nightshade -- the dark Presence that stood before the Nomad, Meharu -- was attracted to it.

Even so, the Nightshade did not move beyond the invitation to tea. It stood motionlessly and silently, yet the flux around it constantly fluctuated around the room, tracing the walls and ceiling and floor up, down and all around. Many dark shadows scoured across them; many of them were blended together and unable to be made a distinction between. Even they had no sound as they moved.

Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 12:18 pm

"Well, I'm glad you drunk the tea, even if you didn't do it like me hehe. Well what are you and who are you? Do you have a name, family or anything like that? Are you a monster, half monster or something? Or could it be that you just want someone to be with you cause I can do that, I mean I'm here all the time."

She wasn't sure exactly what to do other than being herself and ask questions and so on, but since she was being herself she lied down on her bed and yawned a bit. The work she did wasn't hard, but it was draining in a way and she felt like she had to rest up a bit; even if the rest wasn't actually sleeping itself.

"Whenever you wanna say anything, let me know. In the meantime, I'll be napping."

She said as she just dozed off a bit. She wasn't sleeping, just in between.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 8:04 pm

The dark force over the land in its manifestation before Meharu retained interest in the foreign energy that belonged to her. Curious, the head of the ambiguous blackness lifted from the main uniform and hovered closer to the Nomad, eyes still blazing with interest. The shadowy mass bearing these glaring, glowing eyes flickered intensely before those of Meharu, peering at her with vibrant focus.

The remainder of the large mass left over from the body dispersed into the remnant fluctuations already shifting about the residence at the time. Each living shadow became uniform upon the wall and eventually seeped into the tint, darkening the entirety of the room with a powerful depression in vivacity. The colors dimmed to a point of nigh bleakness and faded to the point of near deterioration completely.

Planting flowers  Shadow10

All that was left were the 'Shadow Eyes' of the Nightshade. The Shadow Eyes did not speak nor look as though they harbored a mouth. Only the glowing eyes of variable shifting colors remained gazing intently at Meharu. She would be able to hear the sound of a great deal of convoluted whispers murmurring over each other rapidly, causing all of them to become inaudible over the next. The congested muttering was difficult to understand, but could be audibly heard all throughout the room as the voice of the Nightshade's Shadow Eyes. From the way the disembodied head looked at Meharu, it was clear that the voices were attempting to communicate and that they also belonged to the Nightshade, but what was being said was indistinct.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Planting flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting flowers    Planting flowers  Empty

Back to top Go down

Planting flowers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Mutualization; Collaboration & Cooperation-
Jump to: