The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Ten Commandments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

The Ten Commandments Empty
PostSubject: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyThu May 11, 2017 7:52 am

='Ophiuchus'=
The Ten Commandments Law12

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.

Last edited by Ophiuchus on Thu May 11, 2017 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyThu May 11, 2017 7:53 am

0. "I Am The Lord Your God, Who Brought You Out Of Egypt, Out Of The Land Of Slavery."

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyThu May 11, 2017 7:54 am

I. "You Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me."

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyThu May 11, 2017 7:57 am

II. "You Shall Not Make For Yourself An Image In The Form Of Anything In Heaven Above Or On The Earth Beneath Or In The Waters Below. You Shall Not Bow Down To Them Or Worship Them; For I, The Lord Your God, Am A Jealous God, Punishing The Children For The Sin Of The Parents To The Third And Fourth Generation Of Those Who Hate Me, But Showing Love To A Thousand Generations Of Those Who Love Me And Keep My Commandments."

*Reference: City Of David - Degeneration (Kings Of Israel)

Definition
Jealousy: noun
jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.
mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims.
vigilance in maintaining or guarding something.
a jealous feeling, disposition, state, or mood.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyThu May 11, 2017 7:58 am

III. "You Shall Not Misuse The Name Of The Lord Your God, For The Lord Will Not Hold Anyone Guiltless Who Misuses His Name."

*Reference: Baal - False God (Jericho)

** Azza - Lucifer

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyThu May 11, 2017 8:02 am

IV. "Remember The Sabbath Day By Keeping It Holy. Six Days You Shall Labor And Do All Your Work, But The Seventh Day Is A Sabbath To The Lord Your God. On It You Shall Not Do Any Work, Neither You Nor Your Son Or Daughter, Nor Your Male Or Female Servant, Nor Your Animals, Nor Any Foreigner Residing In Your Towns. For In Six Days The Lord Made The Heavens And The Earth, The Sea, And All That Is In Them, But He Rested On The Seventh Day. Therefore The Lord Blessed The Sabbath Day And Made It Holy."

Virtue: Temperance
Sin: Gluttony

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyThu May 11, 2017 8:04 am

V. "Honor Your Father And Your Mother, So That You May Live Long In The Land The Lord Your God Is Giving You."

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyThu May 11, 2017 8:04 am

VI. "You Shall Not Murder."

Virtue: Patience
Sin: Wrath

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyThu May 11, 2017 8:05 am

VII. "You Shall Not Commit Adultery."

Virtue: Chastity
Sin: Lust

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyThu May 11, 2017 8:07 am

VIII. "You Shall Not Steal."

Virtue: Charity
Sin: Greed

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyThu May 11, 2017 8:08 am

IX. "You Shall Not Give False Testimony Against Your Neighbor."

Virtue: Diligence
Sin: Sloth

Note: Lying Tongue To Prevent Consequences For Actions. Disturbs The Code And Sequence; Creates Discord And Lack Of Social Responsibility.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyThu May 11, 2017 8:13 am

X. "You Shall Not Covet Your Neighbor's House. You Shall Not Covet Your Neighbor's Wife, Or His Male Or Female Servant, His Ox Or Donkey, Or Anything That Belongs To Your Neighbor."

Virtue: Kindness
Sin: Envy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ten Commandments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Engineous; Boiler Room (Simulator) :: DUDAEL; The Cauldron Of God (VOID SUN) :: Shin Shinreitsukiyomi; the Zero Moon :: Black Realm; The Waste World :: Dead Silence; the Absolute Dead Wonderland :: Death :: Formorti Zenith; the Mountain's Peak-
Jump to: