The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Values

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Values Empty
PostSubject: Values   Values EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 1:30 pm

I. Sample
II. Package
III. Bundle
IV. Special
V. Unique
VI. New
VII. Used
VIII. Refurbished
IX. Single
X. Double
XI. Triple
XII. Multiple
XIII. Several
XIV. Division
XV. Neutral
XVI. Free
XVII. Tax
XVIII. Price
XIX. Clearance
XX. Sale
XXI. Deal
XXII. Offer
XXIII. Volume
XXIV. Measurement
-Carton
-Gallon
-Quart
-Ounce
-Cup
-Drop
-Balance
-Equality
-Imbalance
-Volume
-Portion
-Stock
-Storage
-Brand
-Ration
-Ratio
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Values Empty
PostSubject: Re: Values   Values EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:52 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 15, 2016 ยท
When people say things with the intent to seek approval, it's really obvious. Sometimes, it isn't, but typically, it is because they WANT you to notice it. They all use very SIMPLE and very BASIC luring techniques. For example, "I Just Got A Promotion At My Job. ^^" >>; Common. Basic. Simple. Basically, that translates into, "Something Good Happened To Me That I Want You To Acknowledge And Give Me Praise For So I Can Feel Proud Of My Good Work, And I've Left This Statement Here For You So You Can Comment On How Good It Is." >>; You REALLY don't know what humanity looks like until you can translate all of their undertones and subliminal mental messages and body language. >>;
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Values Empty
PostSubject: Re: Values   Values EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 5:25 am

Tymon Nikia Bolton II
November 2, 2021 at 7:00 PM

"The 100% Value Is The Total Percentage Of Whatever Value Has Been Assigned. That Is To Say, If The Total Is 1%, Then The Whole 100% Of 1% Is Only 1%. Meaning, Adding 100% Of 1% To The 1% Will Only Amount To Another Full 1%, Thereby Making 2% Because Of How The Whole Amount Of 1% Is Added To The First Whole 1%."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Values Empty
PostSubject: Re: Values   Values EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 9:26 am

Tymon Nikia Bolton II
January 1, 2022 at 12:03 PM

"Hey, You Know What's Cool? There Is An Infinitesimal Amount Of Numbers In Between 1 And 0 Logically, Meaning Technically, There Is An Infinity In Between Those Two Numbers... And Subsequently, In Between All Other Numbers. I Believe That Is Like, Groundbreaking For Mathematics And Science And Physics. Mostly Because If This Is So, Then In Binary Code, The Distance Between Any 1 Or 0 Is Always Infinitesimal, Giving It Properties Of Infinite Reality Within Code."

"Hey, You Know What's Cool? There Is An Infinitesimal Amount Of Numbers In Between 1 And 0 Logically, Meaning Technically, There Is An Infinity In Between Those Two Numbers... And Subsequently, In Between All Other Numbers. I Believe That Is Like, Groundbreaking For Mathematics And Science And Physics. Mostly Because If This Is So, Then In Binary Code, The Distance Between Any 1 Or 0 Is Always Infinitesimal, Giving It Properties Of Infinite Reality Within Code."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Values Empty
PostSubject: Re: Values   Values Empty

Back to top Go down

Values
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Updates; News And Announcements :: Notices :: Notes-
Jump to: