The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Healthy Relationships

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Healthy Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Healthy Relationships   Healthy Relationships EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 12:56 pm

I. Communication
II. Understanding
III. Support
IV. Contribution
V. Sharing
VI. Respect
VII. Engaging
VIII. Affection
IX. Positivity
X. Trust & Loyalty
XI. Patience
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Healthy Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Relationships   Healthy Relationships EmptySun May 01, 2022 7:57 am

"No Matter What People Think About Relationships So Many People Have A Kink For Being Called Or Calling Someone 'Mommy' Or 'Daddy' Because Humans Have A Deep-Rooted Feeling Of Love From Being Taken Care Of, And It Becomes A Sexual Attraction In A Partner. So The Mothering And Fathering; The Nurturing And Providing -- That Becomes A Love Language That Is Attractive And Translates Sexually, But Is Not Just Recognized Sexually, Which Is Why People Want That Both In A Relationship And In Bed. No Matter What Anyone Tries To Tell You, They Like It Because They Liked Being Treated Well, Even If They Lie And Say They Don't Like It, Then Shitpost About How Nobody Loves Them."

*People DO Find Maturity Attractive, And Plenty Do From A Young Age, Which Is Why Boys Like Older Women And Girls Like Older Men Before Either Are Of Age.
Back to top Go down

Healthy Relationships
Page 1 of 1