The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda

Go down 
+3
The Tensei
Grand Panda
Grand Tabrynth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Empty
PostSubject: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 7:37 pm

The people that were saved from Hell and Valparaiso were released from MaTeus after being transported from Valparaiso to this place underground, right before the Grand Golem. As they exited, they were guided toward different projects and locations that would assist in the overall rebuild of the economy, society and structure of life for the Depthsroot Residents and also learning to govern it, as the $yndicate did for most other aspects of the Veritas' universal systematic planetary order.
Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Tsuchigami, Crystal Shards of the Crystal Earth :: Crystal Gem of Terra Gris
Grand Panda

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 472

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:25 pm

Spoiler:

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Chat11

"I Suppose My Services And Guidance Are Once Again Necessary? Certainly, You Haven't Been COMPLETELY Left Out In The Cold, Dark, Lonely Wilderness. You Do Have A Merciful God."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Advice11

"My Humble Suggestion, Take It Or Leave It, Is To Throw Yourselves At The Mercy Of The Lord God, Who Is Most Merciful, With A Strong Right Hand. Confess, Repent And Relinquish Yourselves, And Your Sins Along With You. They Seem To Be A Bit Too Much To Handle."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Stealt10

... "Are My Boys Ready, Or Are You Still Playing Children's Games? If You're Ready For The Old One-Two, Let's Set Up The Pieces And Make Some Marks. Deadlines To Make, And All."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
The Tensei

Male Points : 328
Job/hobbies : Sephirot (Tree Of Life)

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 4:05 pm

As time went on, the Grand Panda accomplished many great works underground and made a name for himself as the 'Earth God' of the Veritas with the 'Legend Of The Earth God' as the Lore of the Underground within the Depthsroot of how he came to be, why he is protecting them and why he is the boss and God of this realm including the world above the underground.

Eventually, after much notoriety and very little exposure, people began to attempt to copy the Grand Panda by impersonating him or replicating his image and design without the substance of what made the Grand Panda so. They tried to use his name and also to gain notoriety for themselves based on his credentials.

Eventually the Grand Panda revealed that he was the Phantom of olde, and no one knew who nor what the Phantom was -- only the original Grand Panda knew of his own history as 'The Phantom' and what 'The Phantom' meant to the Veritas, especially in the Depthsroot and the Dusk, though the Depthsroot Residents knew very little about the Phantom and the days that he roamed the Veritas in secret and undercover, ruling from the shadows as the Shadow of the Dusk. The Grand Panda left an account of himself, how he came to be as well as his history as 'The Phantom,' which is in his personal notes called 'Hand Of Fate.' Though the Grand Panda did many things in secret, suffered full blown identity theft from someone claiming to be the Grand Panda as well as the Phantom and also has some incriminating secrets about his history as well as his relations, all of the records of his rise, his history and his personal information are within his 'Hand Of Fate; The Phantom's Corner.'

Thus, the name of the Grand Panda would carry the 'Legend of The Phantom' along with it.

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptySun May 06, 2018 9:37 am

Spoiler:
Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Advanc10
"So Then, The Days Are Coming When People Will No Longer Say, 'As Surely As The Lord Lives, Who Brought The Israelites Up Out Of Egypt,' But They Will Say, 'As Surely As The Lord Lives, Who Brought The Descendants Of Israel Up Out Of The Land Of The North And Out Of All The Countries Where He Had Banished Them.' Then They Will Live In Their Own Land."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Advant10
"The Days Are Coming When I Will Raise Up For David A Righteous Branch, A King Who Will Reign Wisely And Do What Is Just And Right In The Land. In His Days Judah Will Be Saved And Israel Will Live In Safety. This Is The Name By Which He Will Be Called: The Lord Our Righteous Savior."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Dark_n10
"Woe To The Shepherds Who Are Destroying And Scattering The Sheep Of My Pasture! Because You Have Scattered My Flock And Driven Them Away And Have Not Bestowed Care On Them, I Will Bestow Punishment On You For The Evil You Have Done. I Myself Will Gather The Remnant Of My Flock Out Of All The Countries Where I Have Driven Them And Will Bring Them Back To Their Pasture, Where They Will Be Fruitful And Increase In Number. I Will Place Shepherds Over Them Who Will Tend Them, And They Will No Longer Be Afraid Or Terrified, Nor Will Any Be Missing."
-Dark Network-
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptySun May 06, 2018 10:22 am

The Dark Network was a rebel action of the Veritas that initially was formed as rogue units of the Phantoms that banded together after the original leader -- The Phantom, Khrona Tensei -- defected from the Dusk Village before it became a large nation of its own. These members of the Phantoms went into hiding during the transition from the Lost World and lived underground in the Depthsroot, awaiting their time to reveal themselves. They were not under the name of 'The Dark Network' yet, but existed as the first organized group to be considered such based on their vigilante behavior and rogue operation in the underground without the Phantoms of the Dusk knowing any better.

Now, the Dark Network that was formally established came from the $yndicate; the Veritas' Elite Order. This order of the $yndicate harbored many of the darker secrets of the Veritas, the $yndicate and the Trunade, and were actually manned by the very God of the Veritas, himself and the original Phantom -- Khrona Tensei (A.K.A. Tymon Bolton). They carried out secret operations and kept the history of the Veritas and Khrona safe, and now they are under The Phantom as the Grand Panda in terms of operation in order to protect the Phantom's Legend and Legacy that was established through Khrona Tensei during the time of the Dusk Village. Eventually, the two factions of the 'Dark Network' -- the rightly established $yndicate and the covertly established Phantoms -- came together under The Phantom and the Grand Panda in the Depthsroot after the refugees from the 7th Moon and from Hell were gathered to the safety of the underground village of the Depthsroot, which they became the law and government of (since there was none underground). Under the Grand Panda -- whom they understood is the Phantom and Khrona Tensei (Tymon) -- the Dark Network thrived and kept the Depthsroot in order, helping to reconstruct the land after the damages and distribute information properly among them both publicly and privately in order to establish the DSF and VEO in the nether regions of the Veritas; that which had never been done before, since few ventured to the Depthsroot at all unless they already lived there previously or got lost.

Even so, due to the nature of the defect, rogue, renegade, runaway, vagabond and vigilante members of both the Phantoms and the $yndicate being brought together in the Dark Network, there came issues in terms of authority, leadership, regulation, obedience and operation, and sometimes this resulted in both conflict and disrespect, both from the people and in the ranks. There came times even when they did not respect the original The Phantom nor his alias as the Grand Panda, or his position as a public official -- Ophiuchus (Shinrona) -- nor his casual self, Tomon. They knew all were the one Khrona Tensei, but because of the history of the Lost World and certain grudges or quests for vengeance, they saw opportunities to sabotage him, damage him, disrupt him or defame him in order to steal his glory and took them, as if things were still as they were in the days of the Lost World. This animosity stirred both the Grand Panda, himself, and the community, which led to more strict methods of dealing with them via assertion of power and love of the community just to establish dominance more securely among them.

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptySun May 06, 2018 10:53 am

Spoiler:
Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Reject10
"As Surely As I Live, Even If You, Jehoiachin Son Of Jehoiakim King Of Judah, Were A Signet Ring On My Right Hand, I Would Still Pull You Off. I Will Deliver You Into The Hands Of Those Who Want To Kill You, Those You Fear -- Nebuchadnezzar King Of Babylon And The Babylonians. I Will Hurl You And The Mother Who Gave You Birth Into Another Country, Where Neither Of You Was Born, And There You Both Will Die. You Will Never Come Back To The Land You Long To Return To."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Attent10
"Woe To Him Who Builds Up His Place By Unrighteousness, His Upper Rooms By Injustice, Making His Own People Work For Nothing, Not Paying Them For Their Labor. He Says, 'I Will Build Myself A Great Palace With Spacious Upper Rooms.' So He Makes Large Windows In It, Panels It With Cedar And Decorates It In Red."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Manual10
"Though You Are Like Gilead To Me, Like The Summit Of Lebanon, I Will Surely Make You Like A Wasteland, Like Towns Not Inhabited. I Will Send Destroyers Against You, Each Man With His Weapons, And They Will Cut Up Your Fine Cedar Beams And Throw Them Into The Fire."

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptySun May 06, 2018 11:43 am

Despite all of the threats of their God, King and Ruler under his various names and titles, there was still a rebellion against him in his own faction that ended up causing turbulence in the community that almost drove the Depthsroot to turn against their God-King. Though they were aware of his aliases and that he was ultimately the same person despite his difference appearances, dynamics, fashion and persona for whatever occasion there was, they still did not fully accept nor respect him completely initially during their introduction to his ways, laws, policies and government -- mostly because the ones who were trusted to carry out his will and way were the very same people of the Dark Network bearing grudges, seeking vengeance for the past and sabotaging his work plus tarnishing his image.

He went into hiding underground -- deeper in the Depthsroot than any knew, for he was the God and Creator of the -entire- Veritas, even over just the Depthsroot. Though the Depthsroot Residents were more or less ignorant to the full scale of their God's rule over the land (since they had never seen anything of the Veritas beyond the Depthsroot), they did not understand why he was doing the things he did nor what made his own legion turn against him. The community remained conflicted for a time during the resolution, but basic civil order was maintained and the reconstruction as well as gentrification did not cease during the time of his rule, though they rarely saw him. Khrona Tensei had taken on his more casual form -- Tomon -- and slipped in with the commonfolk in order to blend in with them, learn more about them and try to relate to them at a level where they were comfortable. Some knew who he was and others mistook him for someone else, but regardless of that fact, as long as the Dark Network, his own unit, was against him, then the people remained skeptical. Bits and pieces of his past came up and were leaked out, yet with it came also the history of the Veritas and the Depths village before it became the Depthsroot, plus about the reasons why the Dark Network -- Phantoms and $yndicate members alike -- were seeking vengeance. After the outing of the private, personal and past history of the members of the Dark Network, even up to the Trunade, the people became more understanding about their God-King and were sympathetic, even compassionate toward him. Yet, as Tomon, Khrona was still troubled in his heart about the deception from his former associates and what they sought to do to him.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
T-YO; Tensai no Tensei:: God of Truth, Faith, and Righteousness
Tomon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 904

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptySun May 06, 2018 11:51 am

Spoiler:
Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Solitu10
"... Mine Heart Has Not Been Properly Cared For -Again-. That Is Really All There Is To That, In All Honesty." But you may attempt to pick the lock, even though I will outwardly also express such matters openly regardless. That's actually just how I am sometimes on my own.

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Foresi10
Foresight: "I Am Glad That You See The Gravity Of The Situation. I Certainly Did Warn You And Now There Is Something That Will Simply Not Be Done That Causes You To Continually Fall Apart And Never Forget. Be Fortunate And Grateful That I, Tymon, Am God Almighty, And Know Exactly What I Did."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Casual10
"I Can Neutralize Other Absorptions, Which Are Basic Level For Me. I Showed You What It Looks Like To Step Into Mine Mind. I Can Also Show You The Exit For Some Sick, Twisted Fun Trying To Escape It." It's what I did to ole girl.

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptySun May 06, 2018 12:04 pm

As Tomon, Khrona told the people of the Depthsroot many things; he shared personal secrets with them, his own background and history and things that were going on the Veritas. Things that people kept secret from others were revealed and the secrets of the society were brought to the light in order to administer justice and to balance the light and darkness in the land. He reclaimed the hearts of the people in this way, yet he, himself, remained somewhat crestfallen at both their behavior and the means of deception, as well as how much work had to be put into telling them the truth and getting out the misinformation that was distributed among them already. Plenty had trouble believing it, but between his several forms he took on within the Depthsroot -- Tomon, the Phantom, the Grand Panda and Shinrona -- as well as all of the good things he did faithfully for them to restore the community and keep the peace with love, the whole nation of the Depthsroot submit to the wisdom and power of Khrona Tensei.

As Tomon, Khrona revealed to them his true name -- Tymon Nikia Bolton II, God Lord God of the Veritas -- and they began to recognize his names, aliases and spirits, such as the Phantom and the Grand Panda. Soon enough after revealing his true identity and linking together all of the aspects of his identity through Khrona Tensei, the Phantom, the Grand Panda, the Grand Golem and Ophiuchus (Shinrona), Tomon (Tymon) restored his own glory and image in the Depthsroot and remained there as the God-King, Shinrona Tensei, and reigned over them as David and Solomon had done over the earth in their day.

Yet, in spite of this, Tymon as Tomon had personal issues going on in his love interest, Tsuki, who was like him as a female and also had history with him in relationships plus knowledge of Khrona Tensei and the Phantom. She was displeased about being left in the dark as well as their lack of ability to be together, and therefore this caused personal issues that Tymon had to deal with a Tomon, then deal with his government as the Grand Panda whilst also still ruling over the kingdom of the Depthsroot as Ophiuchus, and all under his alter ego 'Khrona Tensei', because this was the name that they were accustomed to before learning that Khrona's true name was Tymon.

Now, Tomon and Tsuki dealt with their personal love matters in private; out of the public eye. Even so, there were particular people who were ousted from the Dark Network that still had it out for Khrona and knew that as Tomon, he was weaker and more vulnerable than when he was Shinrona. They sought to ambush him whilst he was with his sweetheart and cause discord between the two of them whilst the relationship was rocky so that they would split up and they could damage Tomon whilst he was wallowing. This ended in a fight between Tsuki & Tomon, but also between both Tsuki & Tomon together against the rebels of the Dark Network.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 904

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptySun May 06, 2018 12:19 pm

Spoiler:
Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Angel10
"You Have Attempted To Use My Own Technique On Me? This Is What You've Been Doing All This Time? That Is Only -Partially- Not Good For You, Much Like The Rest Of The Fruit That People Have Been Eating That Have Been Unclean To Me."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Indepe10
"... We'll See What Happens..." That's what will happen...

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Foresh10
"Interesting. I Understand What You Are Feeling, However There Is Already A Focal Point For Myself. I Cannot Simply Divert Mine Attention So Haphazardly. This Is Part Of The -Distrust-." Yet, because you came to me and summoned my Heart, then I will still hear you out. "Continue."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Darkne10
"My Heart Has Locked Up Automatically Since Childhood, Whether Anyone Knows What It Looks Like Or Not." But I do still feel things and respond to them, regardless. I also apply them to randomized ports -based- on the natural security measures of whomever has just entered or left my presence. Therefore, it -is- the -blatant- mistrustfulness that cometh from the background -every- time it -does- happen -because- it happens -at all-. -Automatically-. Hence why I am so adamant about being approached properly and by the correct people.

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Feelin10
"You Are Aiming To Pleasure Mine Heart? Perhaps My Personal Interests Might Be Of Personal Interest?"

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Cross10
... "That -Is- Interesting." Yet...

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Exchan10
"... There Is Something The Matter With A Great Deal Of People. Therefore, Mine Heart Is Called Out To."

*Dark Network Interruption*

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Grim10
It seems like no one learns.

*Challenge From Dark Network*

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Regret10
"..."

*Analysis Of Dark Network*

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Tabryn10
Hmmm...

*Mind-Lock Dark Network*

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Profes10
"Hmhmhmhm..."

Spoiler:

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptyMon May 07, 2018 4:29 am

With the defects of the Dark Network handled, Tomon and Tsuki bonded together again over the victory they shared together. It was at that time that Tomon confessed his love and the secret about Tsuki and his own ability to transform into a female version of himself -- which was what Tsuki was. When she found out that she was an extension of his being that he could take from himself and also transform into at any given time, plus already knew, she was shocked to the point of an identity crisis. The only saving grace she had was that when he was not taking on a female form or dividing himself from male and female forms was that with her, she had the Spirit of Friday inside of her that made her unique and independent from him unless the Spirit of Friday was gone. He explained to her how she was a vessel, like he was, and that originally they were one androgynous being and only he retained memories of it because her original body was destroyed and he had the power to create a new body because of his 'Anatomia' abilities that dealt with DNA and Cell manipulation. Though her flesh belonged to him, as long as Friday was inside of her, then she was her own person and not just an extension of him -- as is what Friday always wanted. He could easily merge her flesh back with his anytime he felt like because it literally was originally his flesh and he did forge her into an image that was more suitable for his taste, since her original body was destroyed, but he salvaged her memories and Friday used her as a vessel in the same fashion that Khrona did with Tomon.

And so, the two were at peace, and their love flourished.

Once the love issues between Tomon and Tsuki were resolved, Tomon had enough spirit again to ascend to his greater power -- Shinrona -- and return to his seat of power and glory over the Depthsroot to proclaim the defeat of the corrupt ones of the Dark Network. He proclaimed them traitors and labeled their named -- Carl, Sam, Steve and Sally -- in the Depthsroot so that all would know that they were the ones who committed treason against the people. This created a great uproar in the Depthsroot, and because of it, the Grand Golem that was created to watch over them had to keep them settled in order for their God-King, Shinrona (or, Ophiuchus) to speak to them again about what to do about the matters.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptyMon May 07, 2018 4:45 am

Spoiler:

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Seriou10
"Administer Justice Every Morning; Rescue From The Hand Of The Oppressor The One Who Has Been Robbed, Or My Wrath Will Break Out And Burn Like A Fire Because Of The Evil You Have Done -- Burn With No One To Quench It. I Am Against You, Jerusalem, You Who Live Above This Valley On The Rocky Plateau -- You Who Say, 'Who Can Come Against Us? Who Can Enter Our Refuge?' I Will Punish You As Your Deeds Deserve. I Will Kindle A Fire In Your Forests That Will Consume Everything Around You."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Warnin10
"See, I Am Setting Before You The Way Of Life And The Way Of Death. Whoever Stays In This City Will Die By The Sword, Famine Or Plague. But Whoever Goes Out And Surrenders To The Babylonians Who Are Besieging You Will Live; They Will Escape With Their Lives. I Have Determined To Do This City Harm And Not Good. It Will Be Given Into The Hands Of The King Of Babylon, And He Will Destroy It With Fire."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Attent10
"I Am About To Turn Against You The Weapons Of War That Are In Your Hands, Which You Are Using To Fight The King Of Babylon And The Babylonians Who Are Outside The Wall Besieging You. And I Will Gather Them Inside This City. I Myself Will Fight Against You With An Outstretched Hand And A Mighty Arm In Furious Anger And In Great Wrath. I Will Strike Down Those Who Live In This City -- Both Man And Beast -- And They Will Die Of A Terrible Plague. After That, I Will Give Zedekiah King Of Judah, His Officials And The People In This City Who Survive The Plague, Sword And Famine, Into The Hands Of Nebuchadnezzar King Of Babylon And To Their Enemies Who Want To Kill Them. He Will Put Them To The Sword; He Will Show Them No Mercy Or Pity Or Compassion."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Check10
"The Lord's Name For You Is Not Pashhur, But Terror On Every Side. I Will Make You A Terror To Yourself And To All Your Friends; With Your Own Eyes You Will See Them Fall By The Sword Of Their Enemies. I Will Give All Judah Into The Hands Of The King Of Babylon, Who Will Carry Them Away To Babylon Or Put Them To The Sword. I Will Deliver All The Wealth Of This City Into The Hands Of Their Enemies -- All Its Products, All Its Valuables And All The Treasures Of The Kings Of Judah. They Will Take It Away As Plunder And Carry It Off To Babylon. And You, Pashhur, And All Who Live In Your House Will Go Into Exile To Babylon. There You Will Die And Be Buried, You And All Your Friends To Whom You Have Prophesied Lies."

Spoiler:
Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Warnin11
"Listen! I Am Going To Bring On This City And All The Villages Around It Every Disaster I Pronounced Against Them, Because They Were Stiff-Necked And Would Not Listen To My Words."

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptyMon May 07, 2018 10:40 am

After the Depthsroot Residents learned about the history of those who knew their God-King as 'Khrona Tensei' and as 'The Phantom' and why they were related through the secret group 'The Phantoms' as well as personally through the account of the Lost World, they were more than happy to help their God-King with whatever matters came up in order to purge the wicked people from their government and also out of their city. They remembered when the very same people who were saying they knew him (Carl, Sam, Steve and Sally) were the ones trying to rally up the people against him, and they were displeased to find out that this was all based on a petty grudge.

Because of this, they were not only willing to help their Lord and savior, but they were also willing to totally riot against anyone who was against them or that caused anymore disturbance in the town, especially when the very first thing that happened to them which triggered all of this was that a giant monster destroyed their homes and he, their God-King, awakened in his 'Earth God' form in order to stop it. They were eternally grateful and indebted to him, though their original ignorance of who he was and who was sabotaging him kept them from feeling their gratitude initially. Thus, those rogue members of the Dark Network would certainly be banished or put to death.

However, there was more to this issue that meets the eye; those who knew of Shinrona as Khrona also had knowledge of how to make their own villages, as well, and began to make other towns way off in the parts of the Depthsroot that were darkest and uninhabitable or inhospitable. With their new powers, they could take care of themselves, and because of that, creating their own society in spite of the one that already existed for vengeful purposes was not very difficult at all.

And so, before long, there was war throughout the Depthsroot.

Last edited by The Tensei on Tue May 08, 2018 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptyMon May 07, 2018 12:48 pm

Spoiler:
Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Curse10
"I Will Smash This Nation And This City Just As This Potter's Jar Is Smashed And Cannot Be Repaired. They Will Bury The Dead In Topheth Until There Is No More Room. This Is What I Will Do To This Place And To Those Who Live Here. I Will Make This City Like Topheth -- All The Houses Where They Burned Incense On The Roofs To All The Starry Hosts And Poured Out Drink Offerings To Other Gods."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Threat10
"In This Place I Will Ruin The Plans Of Judah And Jerusalem. I Will Make Them Fall By The Sword Before Their Enemies, At The Hands Of Those Who Want To Kill Them, And I Will Give Their Carcasses As Food To The Bird And The Wild Animals. I Will Devastate This City And Make It An Object Of Horror And Scorn; All Who Pass By Will Be Appalled And Will Scoff Because Of All Its Wounds. I Will Make Them Eat The Flesh Of Their Sons And Daughters, And They Will Eat One Another's Flesh Because Their Enemies Will Press The Siege So Hard Against Them To Destroy Them."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Smite10
"Listen! I Am Going To Bring A Disaster On This Place That Will Make The Ears Of Everyone Who Hears Of It Tingle. For They Have Forsaken Me And Made This A Place Of Foreign Gods; They Have Burned Incense In It To Gods That Neither They Nor Their Ancestors Nor The King Of Judah Ever Knew, And They Have Filled This Place With The Blood Of The Innocent. They Have Built The High Places Of Baal To Burn Their Children In The Fire As Offerings To Baal -- Something I Did Not Command Or Mention, Nor Did It Enter My Mind. So Beware, The Days Are Coming When People Will No Longer Call This Place Topheth The Valley Of Ben Hinnom, But The Valley Of Slaughter."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Damnat10
"Inquire Among The Nations: Who Has Ever Heard Anything Like This? A Most Horrible Thing Has Been Done By Virgin Israel. Does The Snow Of Lebanon Ever Vanish From Its Rocky Slopes? Do Its Cool Waters From Distant Sources Ever Stop Flowing? Yet My People Have Forgotten Me; They Burn Incense To Worthless Idols, Which Made Them Stumble In Their Ways, In The Ancient Paths. They Made Them Walk In Byways, On Roads Not Built Up. Their Land Will Be An Object Of Horror And Of Lasting Scorn; All Who Pass By Will Be Appalled And Will Shake Their Heads. Like A Wind From The East, I Will Scatter Them Before Their Enemies; I Will Show Them My Back And Not My Face In The Day Of Their Disaster.""

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Threat10
"Look! I Am Preparing For You And Devising A Plan Against You. So Turn From Your Evil Ways, Each One Of You, And Reform Your Ways And Your Actions."

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptyTue May 08, 2018 6:52 am

It was the first and only war of the underground between the underground, and something that the Veritas both needed and would inevitably come to due to the circumstances of how it came into existence and what was brought into it over time or since it came to be. There was no way to avoid the animosity of those who had any type of memory or experience in the Lost World prior to the return to isolation that this reality had initially been born, since they'd spent all of their days on the Lost World after the Reality merged together with that planet. Though it had been merged all that time (yet still was not exactly the longest period of time), the people who had grown accustomed to the planet were attached to their old ways and the relatively lawless nature of the Lost World, and so remained hostile once the Veritas returned to being an independent reality and isolated dimension.

Even though the rebels fought hard for what they believed in, and most of that was just vengeance and unwarranted hostility for rather frugal and futile things, the righteous ones who belonged to the Depthsroot and served their God-King Ophiuchus well completely outnumbered and overpowered them during their establishment of their rebel cities, towns and villages. They were too small and too few in number, and splitting themselves up divided their power because they were spread too thin, making the conquest for the Depthsroot Residents simple and effective.

In spite of this, God-King Ophiuchus saw something within the Depthsroot Residents and in the Veritas that he never thought he would see, and even though he knew that this was inspired by Foreigners, Otherworlders and those who were Lost or from the Past, it still did happen. It opened his eyes to many things and he realized that he was going to need to govern the surface land more intricately, though no problems arose like this. For the sake of safety precautions, he took it into account and began to formulate ways to prevent things such as this from happening on the surface.

Whilst still governing the underground, however, Ophiuchus realized that he would need to have the Depthsroot Residents see the surface and know how to get there instead of leave them in the dark. Therefore, he would have to migrate them up to the outer layers and show them the way to and from. He explained this to them, as well as how there were greater resources and facilities that they could do trade with and inevitably connect to in network and market in order to grow their economy -- which had been relatively sheltered due to the lack of exposure to the overworld. As such, he took on the Spirit of the Earth God and once again assumed his role as the Grand Panda, who was God of Earth and Ruler of the Underground. Those who were part of the $yndicate and the Phantoms would also be able to spread the government and law throughout these parts of the Veritas that were not secure yet (as is what had been going on subtly the entire time). Whereas the Dark Network would remain underground in the Depthsroot, factions of them would be spread along the surface and the paths to the surface in order for the Depthsroot Residents and all the Dark Network members to be able to come to and from the surface and the underground as well as establish trails, roads, laws, security and oversight of the paths and sources all throughout.

The Underground Village would finally see the Light, thanks to Shinrona Tensei, their God-King, and was saved once again by his Spirit as the Earth God; The Grand Panda. Thus began the Great Migration of the Underground Village, Depthsroot.

Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Grand Panda

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 472

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda EmptyTue May 08, 2018 7:26 am

Spoiler:
Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Forbid10
"Can I Not Do With You, Israel, As This Potter Does? Like Clay In The Hand Of The Potter, So Are You In My Hand, Israel. If At Any Time I Announce That A Nation Or Kingdom Is To Be Uprooted, Torn Down And Destroyed, And If That Nation I Warned Repents Of Its Evil, Then I Will Relent And Not Inflict On It The Disaster I Had Planned. And If At Another Time I Announce That A Nation Or Kingdom Is To Be Built Up And Planted, And If It Does Evil In My Sight And Does Not Obey Me, Then I Will Reconsider The Good I Had Intended To Do For It."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Monito11
"I The Lord Search The Heart And Examine The Mind, To Reward Each Person According To Their Conduct, According To What Their Deeds Deserve."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Blessi12
"But Blessed Is The One Who Trusts In The Lord, Whose Confidence Is In Him. They Will Be Like A Tree Planted By The Water That Sends Out Its Roots By The Stream. It Does Not Fear When Heat Comes; Its Leaves Are Always Green. It Has No Worries In A Year Of Drought And Never Fails To Bear Fruit."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Rebuke10
"Cursed Is The One Who Trusts In Man, Who Draws Strength From Mere Flesh And Whose Heart Turns Away From The Lord. That Person Will Be Like A Bush In The Wastelands; They Will Not See Prosperity When It Comes. They Will Dwell In The Parched Places Of The Desert, In A Salt Land Where No One Lives."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Accoun19
"Through Your Own Fault You Will Lose The Inheritance I Gave You. I Will Enslave You To Your Enemies In A Land You Do Not Know, For You Have Kindled My Anger, And It Will Burn Forever."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Bleak10
"Judah's Sin Is Engraved With An Iron Tool, Inscribed With A Flint Point, On The Tablets Of Their Hearts And On The Horns Of Their Altars. Even Their Children Remember Their Altars And Asherah Poles Beside The Spreading Trees And On The High Hills. My Mountain In The Land And Your Wealth And All Your Treasures I Will Give Away As Plunder, Together With Your High Places, Because Of Sin Throughout Your Country."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Grim10
"Therefore I Will Teach Them -- This Time I Will Teach Them My Power And Might. Then They Will Know That My Name Is The Lord."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Advant11
"But Now I Will Send For Many Fishermen And They Will Catch Them. After That I Will Send For Many Hunters, And They Will Hunt Them Down On Every Mountain And Hill And From The Crevices Of The Rocks. My Eyes Are On All Their Ways; They Are Not Hidden From Me, Nor Is Their Sin Concealed From My Eyes. I Will Repay Them Double For Their Wickedness And Their Sin, Because They Have Defiled My Land With The Lifeless Forms Of Their Vile Images And Have Filled My Inheritance With Their Detestable Idols."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Advant11
"However, The Days Are Coming When It Will No Longer Be Said, 'As Surely As The Lord Lives, Who Brought The Israelites Up Out Of Egypt,' But It Will Be Said, 'As Surely As The Lord Lives, Who Brought The Israelites Up Out Of The Land Of The North And Out Of All The Countries Where He Had Banished Them.' For I Will Restore Them To The Land I Gave Their Ancestors."

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Banish10
"When You Tell These People All This And They Ask You, 'Why Has The Lord Decreed Such A Great Disaster Against Us? What Wrong Have We Done? What Sin Have We Committed Against The Lord Our God?' Then Say To Them, 'It Is Because Your Ancestors Forsook Me, And Followed Other Gods And Served And Worshiped Them. They Forsook Me And Did Not Keep My Law. But You Have Behaved More Wickedly Than Your Ancestors. See How All Of You Are Following The Stubbornness Of Your Evil Hearts Instead Of Obeying Me. So I Will Throw You Out Of This Land Into A Land Neither You Nor Your Ancestors Have Known, And There You Will Serve Other Gods Day And Night, For I Will Show You No Favor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda   Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda Empty

Back to top Go down

Depthsroot Chapter 4; The Grand Panda
Page 1 of 1