The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Realization; Spirit Cards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cleo
Spirit of the Delta :: Heart's Whisper
Cleo

Dragon
Leo Female Points : 23

Realization; Spirit Cards Empty
PostSubject: Realization; Spirit Cards   Realization; Spirit Cards EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:53 pm

Legendary Tensei Art of Soul; Realization

The second component  of the True Legendary Art, Absolution. This is harbors the segment of altering reality through one's own Will or Spirit, known as 'Willweaving', which focus directly on the 'Spiritual Energy' that is the Soul. It uses the power of spirit to generate something and stabilize it with one's heart and spirit, as is a necessary capability of being able to turn things into Reality with the True Legendary Art, 'Absolution.' A list of all of the Spiritual or Reality abilities that are able to be learned after the Second Restriction has been reached. It generally consists of elemental abilities, alteration of reality, spiritual techniques and the like. It allows one to be able to merge their spirit with reality itself and all of the waves that are flowing around in tandem with their Will and Spirits, which allows them to alter reality as they see fit as long as their Wills and Spirits remain linked to it.

The hardest of the Sacred Trinity Legendary Art to fully inherit. If any inherit this, it normally is in the form of the Reality Release, but sometimes may become the more powerful Willweaving. Those who acquire it find it difficult to reach the full potential, which is the ability to master any spiritual power and for the soul to match, synchronize and adapt to anything. A list of all of the Soul or Reality abilities that are able to be learned after the Second Restriction has been reached.

A special way of learning to use her powers and figure out how elemental energy and the Realization function. The Spirit Cards are imbued with a tiny fraction of her father's power, taking on properties of different elements and abilities based on the Card System that harbors each of the elements within the Wavelengths around her. Her limitations on having access to this power is that she may only harness one card at a time, in which she can manipulate the small portion of Spiritual Energy she was given or has absorbed into herself in any way she sees fit based on the elemental property the card she currently has possesses. When Trinity decides on a definite shape and form for the energy contained within the card, she may, at any time, release the energy from the confines of the card and absorb it into herself, taking in whatever energy used in the exact same fashion as it was last used, setting itself as a 'Technique' within her body.

According to her father, she is capable of equipping these things as Weapons, Helpful Items, Embedding this power into Herself, etc. She is also capable of confining Wavelengths, Spirits and Energy inside of Cards and add them to the Card System as she deems fit, however only after it makes contact with her and she learns to Merge with the wavelengths. If she does not Merge with the wavelength, she cannot capture it and turn it into a Spirit Card.

Fire

Fireworks: The Power of Fire in Trinity's Right Hand. Trinity's first jutsu created from the test card given to her by her father. It allows her to create minor explosions similar to fireworks, varying in size, number and devastation based on how much energy she puts into it. Wherever she directs her energy with her Hand, that is where the Fireworks will occur. These can range from one explosion or multiple spread or even simultaneous explosions.
Back to top Go down
Cleo
Cleo

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Realization; Spirit Cards   Realization; Spirit Cards EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 9:03 pm

Pieces
Piece Cards are the newest addition to Yangity's arsenal, granted to her by her higher self, Holy Trinity, her Tenth Restriction form. They range from any regular Piece such as a Pawn or a Queen to estranged ones, such as Royal Servants or even other Cards. Essentially, anything that has a Position can be utilized as a Piece Card.

Trainer: The very first card that was made all by herself. The Trainer is a Piece that typically serves as a Training Piece meant most commonly for Tutorials. It can be used for practice or learning in its most typical fashion, but as a Trainer, it can also come in handy in a variety of other ways up to the imagination of the user.

Master Fuu: The second card that Yangity created by herself, which is in the form of a personal instructor known as 'Master Fuu'. He is a general oriental master whom she uses to help her master her own abilities, but being a master himself, he is able to also utilize unspecified mastered arts and techniques.

Guard Of The Castle: The third card that Yangity created by herself. This card is seen as a universal guardian for herself, typically geared toward defensiveness, with semblance to castle-like structures, such as a wall or tower. It can typically be used to guard herself, precious things, or places. By nature, it will always protect the most important thing unless given a specific command.

Flight of Creation (Battle Theme)

Legendary Tensei Art of Soul: Realization; Spirit Cards!
Back to top Go down
Cleo
Cleo

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Realization; Spirit Cards   Realization; Spirit Cards EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 6:30 am

Deities
With the Soul of a Goddess, Yangity is capable of creating other Deities from her Spirit Cards. They are always more powerful than other things, but they require a greater amount of her energy to both create and maintain, and can drain her quickly if she does not build up her Spiritual Energy capacity as well as her tolerance to the drain.

Unicorn God: An equestrian marvel, being all manner of color and also having a great and prominent horn, illustrious as the day. It is capable of many supernatural feats such as flight without wings, and also has special brilliant hooves embedded with different elemental powers. The horn is capable of performing miraculous things.

Flight of Creation (Battle Theme)

Legendary Tensei Art of Soul: Realization; Spirit Cards!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realization; Spirit Cards   Realization; Spirit Cards Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1