The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Zombie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantasmagoria
Mysteria, The Myst :: Creative Energy; Manna & Magic
Phantasmagoria

Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Zombie   Zombie EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:45 pm

3 Zombies in front would raise their arms up, and from them, a large cannon-like blast of magic and rotting flesh shot at a living creature, which would most likely begin to decay his body and wrap him in the rotting flesh as well.

'Ghost's in the sky dove downward at a high speed near the Zombie's location, slashing at him and his chest in an attempt to ‘Steal Out' his soul, just as the first had done. The 2 Zombies lost their legs... So their mouths opened up and from them, another swifter, more condensed blast of decay, flesh, and this time vomit, shot up at the ‘Ghost's direction.

The ‘Other' Zombie that used the blast as a cover and outstretched the arm.
Back to top Go down

Zombie
Page 1 of 1