The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Creature; Beastkin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantasmagoria
Mysteria, The Myst :: Creative Energy; Manna & Magic
Phantasmagoria

Creature; Beastkin Empty
PostSubject: Creature; Beastkin   Creature; Beastkin EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 5:41 pm

The beasts jumped high into the air, attaching themselves to nearby building. They quickly dashed downward, seeming not affected by the natural gravity of the area.

One extended its 2 blades from its arms, launching them like high speed boomerangs.

Another lashed its neck out once again, trying to bite.

The other 3 merely kept distance, however their blades began to shudder a bit.

The 3 non attacking creatures violently stabbed at the body of the one that had its head burned, ripping it to shreds so they could create shields for themselves. A soul was left where they did this.

Naturally, these creatures could see in the dark since they thrived there, however their reaction time while already attacking was not good.

The one that lashed its neck out immediately shot straight into the lines and exploded, leaving its soul.

There was now one, whose boomerang scythes returned to it.

It stabbed its scythes into the ground and they would shoot up from the ground underneath to slice. After seeing what happened to the other one, it seemed to have learned not to touch those lines.

Unfortunately for the beast, having its scythes travel through the ground gave it little mobility and retracting them did take a bit of time, not enough for it to dodge the attacks.
Back to top Go down

Creature; Beastkin
Page 1 of 1