The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Show Time; Shadow Game
Personal EmptyToday at 7:55 pm by The Tyranophant

» Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy
Personal EmptyToday at 2:06 pm by Ty-chan

» Traphouse
Personal EmptyToday at 1:56 am by Void Sun

» Launch The Assault: Second Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Motivation
Personal EmptyToday at 1:01 am by The Tensei

» Billiamworld
Personal EmptyYesterday at 4:49 am by Grand Tabritha

» Archival; Discard
Personal EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 8:54 am by Silver Pumpkinhead

» Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast
Personal EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:32 am by Taomin

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Personal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2261

Personal Empty
PostSubject: Personal   Personal EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:53 pm

Personal Person10
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Personal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal   Personal EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 10:55 am

='Tabrynth'=
Personal Null10
"Field :: Presence : Degree ; Property - Life (Nature) ~ Ability * Two Of Clubs = Spiritual Action."
-Null-

At the edge of Reality Hell, where the Gray Void went on endlessly, Tabrynth manifested completely, waiting patiently, and looking off into the Eternal Emptiness. It was a Blank Canvas, yet also an Empty Void at the same time. The way it merged together into a bland negation was as anti-epic as it could get... But the Tabrynth really enjoyed the feeling of neutrality, emotionless, and nullity. Those were fun Neutral and Void feelings... So, Tabrynth would relish a bit in the neutrality.

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Rajarsiastra

Rajarsiastra

Personal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal   Personal EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 4:11 pm

='Player'=
Personal Unstab11
-Unstable-

Breaking the peace of the moment in a frenzy of unstable wrath was the amalgamation of souls from the Lost World, Rajarsiastra, seeming to deconstruct herself, incapable of retaining her form. "K... Khrona!!!!" she cried, losing distinction in her appearance, and becoming something that looked much more like the chaotic amalgamation as the integrated souls. "Khrona, You Will Pay What You Have Done To Our Realm...!! We Are Legion, Khrona... And We Are Here For You!!!" Raja would try very hard to shift into a stable form, but found it difficult in the state it was in.
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Personal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal   Personal EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 5:49 am

Personal Tabryn16
"Lawless :: Setting (Terrain) : Remedy."
-Tabrynth-

Tabrynth looked at the poor, unstable collective, desperately trying to fight back, like a wounded animal. "... How I Beg To Differ..." He would respond, crossing his arms with a sigh. "Look At Yourself; You're About To Collapse On Yourself. You Are Not Meant To Use Insanity As A Weapon; It Is Only A Hazard To You All, Unlike With Mineself." Feeling pity for the poor amalgam, Tabrynth would sigh, hovering now before Rajarsiastra. "You Cannot Even Figure Yourself Out. How Do You Expect To Defeat Me, Then, Since You Cannot Figure Me Out, Either?" He shook his head. "Your People Kept Trying To Assail Me, And Grew Weaker. Dumber. More Ignorant... And More Arrogant. You Fled From Me, Yet You Still Held Animosity Toward Me. I Tried To Make Peace, And You Act In Pure Ignorance. And Now Look At You... The All Of You Are Barely Holding On, Clinging To Desperation, Like An Animal At The Edge Of Survival, About To Be Knocked Off. It's Honestly Sad."

Tabrynth shook his head. "... What Hope Do You Think You Have, Then, If You Cannot Get Yourself Together? To Be Like All These Other Pathetic Entities, Trying So Hard To Damage Me, Whilst Abandoning Their Own Worlds And Works, In The Midst Of Them, To Come Confront Me? Which Ends Up Only Helping Me Build My Things Faster, Which They Claim To Want To Stop Me From Doing, Yet End Up Doing The Opposite By Trying To Stop Me At All And Never Understanding That Because They Have Too Many Unstable Thoughts And Feelings To -ACTUALLY- Do Their Works? They Will Fail And You Will Fail Just Like Them, And As Long As -All- You Little Mortals Are Like That, I Will -Always- Come Out Supreme -Without- Doing -Anything- At All But -Retaliating-."

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal   Personal Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal
Page 1 of 1