The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Gift of Union; The Magic Meat Cleaver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pumpkinheart
Magna Signis the 'Jack O' Lantern' :: Great Furnace; Shinigami of the Delta
Magna Signis the 'Jack O' Lantern' :: Great Furnace; Shinigami of the Delta
Pumpkinheart

Female Points : 95

Gift of Union; The Magic Meat Cleaver Empty
PostSubject: Gift of Union; The Magic Meat Cleaver   Gift of Union; The Magic Meat Cleaver EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 6:50 am

Cleaver (Magic Meat Cleaver)
To accompany his large blade, the Pumpkin Carver, Pumpkinhead has another weapon. This is a legendary weapon that was passed down to him from a great dimensional hero from his home dimension, The Lantern (not the Weapon, the Person), who was a heroic Scarecrow Demon that felt his power could be granted to Pumpkinhead. His signature weapon, the giant Magic Meat Cleaver (called Cleaver for short) could do a variety of things, but that was also because of his demonic powers mixed with it. It had the ability to transform when it was with The Lantern and rip through realities, dimensions and space. As of right now, it cannot transform, but it can rip through space and dimensions and when enough power is focused into it, realities as well. This Meat Cleaver was how The Lantern got from one realm to another, since he was both from a Demon World and the dimension of Dimensia. This Meat Cleaver also has enough power to split a building clean in two with little to no effort at all, as well as increase its size to great lengths if enough power is focused into it.

Signature Technique
Omega Cleaver: The signature technique of the Magic Meat Cleaver. By focusing a lot of power into it, it becomes able to split space and reality in two, leaving nothing in its path. This ability can cut through just about anything when enough power is focused into it, however it cannot be used consecutively because of how much power is needed to fuel this ability. This attack does work on a wide-range scale, making a massive ripping explosion of cut space... and stuff.
Back to top Go down

Gift of Union; The Magic Meat Cleaver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Omnidex; the Personal Image Creator (P.I.C.) :: Profile; Appearance and Customization :: Accessories; Apparel, Equipment and Items-
Jump to: