The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Otherworlder; Shinryakunian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

Otherworlder; Shinryakunian Empty
PostSubject: Otherworlder; Shinryakunian   Otherworlder; Shinryakunian EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 10:02 am

Shinryakunian (Alien-chan): Space invaders from a nearby planet that have industries in numerous galaxies. They are extremely cute plush toy-like humanoid aliens similar to Greys that have the power to morph their limbs into different shapes and control energy in numerous forms. They can contact each other and synchronize with their antennae. They have their own space production line that they plan to make Earth a part of, but first have to get the humans off of the planet.
Back to top Go down

Otherworlder; Shinryakunian
Page 1 of 1