The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Melted Mine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Melted Mine Empty
PostSubject: Melted Mine   Melted Mine EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:33 pm

Melted Mine Outside_the_hall_by_noahbradley-d4vav3f_zps03d33639

Description
Deep, dark caverns at the base of some of the Volcanoes that are lower in surface depth than the others, allowing for lava to flow out from the entrances and flood the Craterous Crags. Inside of the mines, the heat of the lava sucks out energy like a vacuum. Every now and then, the entire mines will fill with lava and completely incinerate whomever and whatever is within, save for things that are not effected by the searing heat. The only way to keep from being boiled is to make it through the mines to the higher points, and then back down when the lava recedes. There are known to be a great deal of precious gems and minerals here forged from the lava and the pressure far more swiftly than normal, which is why many go down here to search... Whether they come back or not.

History
With the fabric of its very reality melted away at the seams of its existence by the Insanity, what was once the 'Spelunkers' cavern on the planet of Vescrutia has become no more than candlewax for an insatiable flame. With all its bearings exposed to the world, whatever chasmous force taking in chakra within the pits of these caverns was now rampant and lose thanks to the Insanity of Hatred, which still radiates its heat on the Lost World. However, on the Veritas, having been purified of the Insanity, it is nothing more than a blazing hot treasure hunt and a race against time, not a trace of Insanity to be found.
Back to top Go down

Melted Mine
Page 1 of 1