The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dragon Emperor; Dominance Soul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaehaerys Gallaeron
The Silver Prince :: Essentia of the Veritas
The Silver Prince :: Essentia of the Veritas
Jaehaerys Gallaeron

Male Points : 62

Dragon Emperor; Dominance Soul Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Emperor; Dominance Soul   Dragon Emperor; Dominance Soul EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:55 pm

Jaehaerys; Dominating Soul
Being bred and raised to rule, from birth, Jaehaerys Gallaeron’s soul has been morphed and distorted to fit with his willingness to accept this destiny thrust upon him -- happily I might add -- and govern his dominion and the people within it with an iron fist. As an emperor his will is imposing and stubborn, and this reflects in the wavelength that is associated with his special type of soul. The amount of time and devotion he puts into studying and understanding his soul has turned it into the monster that it is today. It’s large, fairly so considering his level of power and control, and powerful, seeming only getting larger and more powerful with every battle in which he is victorious, every land added to his territory, and every exotic woman he adds to his expanding harem. It’s large enough to cover the entirety of his castle, moving with him as he does, and his wavelength is so widespread it lingers in almost every territory that “belongs” to him. It’s colored silvery blue, the core being a shade of sapphire like his piercing eyes, with the outer region being a more distinct silver color. It has looped chains that orbit around it, like electrons do an atom, to represent Jaehaerys’ ideal of binding everything under his ‘domain’, and horns, to represent Jaehaerys might as a dragon with diamond scales.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Emperor; Dominance Soul
Page 1 of 1