The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Promise Unforgotten.

Go down 
+2
Lolita
Friday The Thirteenth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Friday The Thirteenth
Shinmegami, the Tsukihime :: Pandimensional Overgoddess; the Unbound Influence
Friday The Thirteenth

Female Points : 124

The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Promise Unforgotten.   The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

After the events at the office and at the temple, B. would exit from the South Gate completely normal, as if she'd been there the entire time. She seemed to appear out of nowhere, as if a light filling a shadow, yet with a deep sadness and pain in her eyes for some reason. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but something about the air in the Temple reminded her of him... And quite honestly, she really missed him, even though she was the one who left. She didn't want to admit it for whatever reason, but it was actually getting to her.

She stepped down the stairs slowly, her long, pink hair glowing as it bounced just as loftily as it could with each step. She thought deeply on the matters at hand that were actually really heavy and how she was busy messing around. Even he was doing other things that were important and she was just lollygagging. She wanted to help. She wanted to take a more active role in all of this. She thought very hard on what she could do... As well as why she even wanted to. She paused as her heart jumped, causing her to blush, yet her eyes darted to the side as if trying to avert the truth of these feelings. Why was she still so shy about expressing these things? Especially when he was nowhere near... It had to be something about that wind.

She looked up and over the trees, able to see just above them, as she hadn't descended too far down the staircase yet leading from the Temple Grounds. For some reason... She looked to the School far off on the other end of the Delta. It looked pretty important... Maybe there were answers for her there. Perhaps.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Promise Unforgotten.   The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:58 pm

"Don't forget we're linked at the head," the voice of the Forces of Nature spoke up on a passing breeze, "And that I am a Phantom, too, little brother." His physical form would take shape beside the Phantom with the congregating winds, the black, bulbous headed man gazing up into the shadow-covered eyes of the great guardian. "Beyond that... Khnum and I have a little score to settle..." Having 'Raijin' at his command as the element of Lightning, he also had memory of that Thunderbird that faced off with him a little while back; the same one he rode into the Delta on when the Dawn Gate first opened.

"Leave it to Aniki..." he chuckled with a wicked smile spreading on his face, slamming his fist into his palm, crackling with lightning. "... I got the family secured, you know. Even our little new face you've taken a shine to. Heh." The clouds grew dark at his coming, but only over the Sacred Isle, this time. The water bullet shot into the air would be soaked up into the clouds, which would soon spiral around the area and make the 'eye' of the storm the center where Mispair and B. were fighting, so that they wouldn't be disturbed. As the thick circling wall of clouds formed, it would begin to rain, and the Pumpkinhead would hop into the clouds and become one with them, his now elemental form shaping over them as he embodied the Flying Thunder God, keeping the three of them within the calmness underneath safe from Khnum's shots. Things would remain peaceful inside of the cloud wall... Or, as peaceful as could be maintained.
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Friday The Thirteenth

PostSubject: Re: The Promise Unforgotten.   The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:13 pm

Just as B. thought that her 'signature' technique, of sorts, had prevailed, giving her bits and pieces of what the Burning Condemnation and the Isolated Rejection were, not only was her gaze reflected back at her, but her flaming Phantasmagoria snuffed out easily, as if it weren't even a problem.

"GAH!!!" she cried, her eyes blinded by her own sight, "You... You don't know ANYTHING about me!! Nor what I'm going through!" With her eyes temporarily out of service, she rubbed them profusely, trying to gain her blurred vision back. She heard not only the sad, but true words of the melancholy maiden, but also her heavy footsteps and scarp scythe drudging across the ground, coming nearer and nearer. "... I... My family... I mean... my curse is BROKEN! Haven't you heard? The Malfortuna Curse was broken when I was united with T.! Both curses were!" She kept rubbing her eyes and checking her vision, hoping the woman wouldn't get too close. She was terrifying; even more so now that she couldn't be seen... Something like a homicidal medieval maniac.

"I... I'm...!!!" She wanted to respond, but so much was going on and so much of what was said was actually true that she could barely find a retort, not to mention the fact that she was scared out of her mind for her life. She could call on Tigen again, probably... But she didn't want to rely on his power, since that was basically calling T. to her side. She wouldn't be that weak. She was, however, aware that she had another technique at her disposal. One that she didn't need to see in order to use.

When she heard the swing of the scythe, her eyes burst open again with another phantasmal flare, only around her, a hazy barrier of purple flames flared up around her, condensing to the point where physical as well as energetic objects wouldn't be able to enter. The scythe should have been deflected, but at the same time, the barrier could only protect her for a single strike, leaving her open after the first hit was blocked and repelled. Her eyesight was starting to return to her by this time, and the faint image of the woman before her was enough for her to climb up the stairs and create a greater gap between them whilst she recovered.

"Dammit... I knew I shouldn't have been slacking off in my training... But I didn't think anyone would try to kill me, or anything..." She was going to have to mess around with the Phantasmagoria here and maybe make something new. All she had were those two abilities that she learned randomly and still barely had control over. But, perhaps, the Kinesia that she learned from Tabrynth would help her. Maybe... She did still have the powers of the Tensei at her disposal, as well. She was going to have to learn quick, or else this would be her end.
Back to top Go down
Lolita
Friday Malfortuna II :: Mispair; The Misery and Despair
Lolita

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: The Promise Unforgotten.   The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:39 pm

"Poor, pitiful, ignorant, selfish little girl..." she muttered as her scythe hit the fiery barrier, knocked back thus as the girl fled up the stairs, "... Still running away from the truth, then? From yourself? From your responsibilities? Too much for a weak little whelp like you to handle or face directly?" Mispair took one heavy stomp up the stairs, causing it to crack under the might of her foot, "I know more about you than even you do. That is because I am your Living Shadow. All Tensei have them, and we are the ones that keep things from you until it is time for you to have that knowledge." She took another heavy stomp up the next stair, readying her scythe yet again, "The curse is broken, yes, but only for YOU. And even now, it has not FULLY been erased until you, yourself, undergo ALL of your Restrictions, just as T." And again, another heavy stomp up the next stair, gripping the handle of her weapon tightly. "You thought just because you two were finally together, that meant a happily ever after?! You are more ignorant than I can bear!!"

Suddenly, flames of Burning Condemnation spurt from the blade of the scythe, wrapping around its edge like a warm, fiery blanket, "While yes, you do have the power to REMEDY the curse, it is not yet DONE until YOU go to do so. And do you think that neglecting your people, abandoning your family and bringing strife to your love are doing ANYTHING for healing it?" She cocked the blade back behind her head, her hand holding it trembling with fury, "Or are you MAKING IT WORSE BY RUNNING FROM THEM ALL!?!?" With another great swipe of the scythe, a torrent of black and red flames would stream up the stairs in the arc of the swing toward B., easily incinerating all that stood in the wake of those flames of Burning Condemnation.

"In order to free us from this curse... You must face them all without running anymore... Your love, T. ... Your family, Malfortuna... and your people, the Fae..." Suddenly sullen, she took another step up the stairs, though now her foot was heavy with sadness rather than fury, carrying her woefully closer to her spiritually ignorant counterpart. "Just as the Tensei live on inside of him... We Malfortuna live on within you... So resolve yourself and you resolve your family issues... But if you ignore us... and those that love and need you most..." Her eyes flashed brightly, the flames circling around B. quickly, "... Then by our hands and with great love; by all of those of whom you make suffer with your stubbornness, you will burn..."

Love Will Find A Way, This Is Always True~~ Twisted Sisters; Misery and Despair

Despair A La Discord
The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 Anime-metalshards
Misery Des Gloomi
The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 Konachancom-76195black_gold_sawblack_hairblack_rock_shooterhornsred_eyesshortsswordtan_artistweapon
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

PostSubject: Re: The Promise Unforgotten.   The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:54 pm

It was hard for K.T. to watch his love barely evade death by her own hands in a way she barely understood. He knew he could just explain it to her, but... He wouldn't interfere. Damn, it was difficult not to talk to her, or jump in and save her. Damn, it just was, and it was only because he loved her so very, very much. "... Isn't this going a little too far? She could seriously die. And she'd be gone. Like. Seriously. Dead." He sighed. "Was it too far when you were in the same position?" He thought about it... "... Yes, actually." Then, he thought again... "... But if you didn't 'go too far,' you wouldn't have exceeded your limit, or grown stronger. What was once 'too far' and out of reach is now here with you and well within your grasp at all times. Right?"

He fell silent, knowing it was true. She was weak because she hadn't gone past her limitations, of which, according to Mispair, she was running away from. K.T. wasn't even aware that she was running from these things, but after listening in on the talk as well as having one of his own, he could see that she was. He hated to know that she was running from those things... but it was true, it seemed. "This is her own way. Besides... It's kinda hot how ruthless she is. One of the things that you love about her, honestly, right? She's like that to everyone, even me. She's just as hard on herself as you are on yourself; to the point of death." It was just hard to watch her potentially destroy herself and everything she was connected to because it wasn't he, himself this time in the face of danger. But, that's where the whole 'trust' thing came in... Especially since he was NOTORIOUS for putting everything and everyone on the line, including himself and his love, so this wasn't different at all, actually. If what Mispair was saying was true... Then she really did need to step up her game and do things on her own, without T.'s help. Yet... He was rooting for her. Rooting for her with all he was. He believed in her and that she'd prevail; that she'd make the right choice and overcome this part of her family's curse that was haunting her right here and now. That which would kill her if she didn't face it and all that came attached with it, and that remained attached to her. "... Come on, baby... You can do it..."
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Friday The Thirteenth

PostSubject: Re: The Promise Unforgotten.   The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:58 am

B. hopped to the side in a panic when the streaming flames struck up the stairs, threatening to end her with just a lick of the flares. As afraid as she was, her vision had returned to her, and she could now see the dangerous maiden still making her way up. "... You... You think I'm still running...?" she said with a sort of hesitant conviction, "... Okay, I might have been doing that before, but I wasn't trying to. I.. I just thought..." She didn't know what she thought. Maybe that things would just get better from here without her having to do much of anything, just because what had been done was what she was told would prevail. Even still, she hadn't really had the weight of the Queendom upon herself just yet, but with every word that came from Mispair, it was hitting her harder and falling upon her shoulders just as heavily as those feet trudged up the stairs. Trapped now in a swirling inferno, she had to look on as the malicious mistress stomped ever closer.

Stunned, but still rather calculating, B. somehow felt empowered now in a way she hadn't before. Something about her standing up to face this fiend, as well as the feelings of her beloved from wherever he was came to her heart and powered her mind. She was still terrified, but now that she understood what had to be done as well as coming into her place in this world and her own, she wasn't going to run from even what looked like certain death for her. "... I'm not that weak!" She cried, focusing now on her psychic power learned from Tabrynth, "And I'm gonna show you! I'll show you and him, wherever he is right now!" Suddenly, as her eyes glowed their signature lavender again, phantasmal feathered wings of the same shade would sprout from her back and blow away the hazardous flames that circled around her body, partially absorbing them. "If you're part of me, then I'm not gonna be that weak to myself, either! If I have to prove it to myself, then fine!" She would keep her eyes on Mispair's feet, and as soon as she lifted her leg again, wings would appear on her ankle and flap powerfully to throw her off balance and down the stairs. With how heavy her body was, she should have taken quite the tumble and hopefully not have been able to get up.

"You're strong, aren't you?" she continued, feeling her power growing stronger with the absorption of the Burning Condemnation, "... Then that means I can be just as powerful as you are, if I do this right!" If she listened to the words of Mispair, then perhaps that would be her strength. The woman wasn't trying to do her as much harm as she thought, and if she was, then it turned out to be something B. could reverse into a strength. Then, perhaps, if she heeded Mispair, she would eventually become like her. Hopefully that's how these Tensei worked, and if not, then perhaps her own Malfortuna heritage. "Whatever the case may be, you're not gonna defeat me here... ESPECIALLY not if I'm gonna lose to HIM!" If nothing else did it, then that would take the cake; she wasn't going to be in the shadow of her beloved, no matter how much she loved him. That's why she decided not to take his help, even if she knew that it was always available to her. "Isn't that EXACTLY how you feel?!"
Back to top Go down
Lolita
Lolita

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Promise Unforgotten.   The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:34 am

Mispair fell silent as she looked on with a stale, emotionless face ever etched into the shiny metal mask she donned, listening to the girl's sudden outburst. Now that she was stepping up, it seemed like she had no more words to say to her about the subject matter. She was learning quickly. In that, the stubborn stalwart lifted her foot to take another heavy, decisive stomp and found that the same wings that appeared on B.'s back were propelling her heavy body backward just a bit, tipping the Iron Maiden over like a cow. Despite her great power and defense, she was rather slow and extremely heavy, so throwing her off balance even slightly sent her toppling to the bottom of the staircase, leaving imprints of her body pounding at the structure and tearing up the ground under her as she slid to a halt once the land was leveled again.

"... So..." she muttered with a mournfully pleasant tone, slamming her arm to the ground to slowly prop herself up, "You finally are beginning to open your ears...?" She took another heavy stomp to the ground to plant herself firmly upon it, rising just as slowly to her feet once she was leveled and balanced again, saying as she rose, "... I suppose you are not as dense and deaf as we once thought..." She was catching on quickly, which was pleasing to Mispair. Despite this, it weakened her, for without fury to power her Burning Condemnation, there was no fuel to her fire to spew at her target. "Though you know so little, at LEAST you are capable of learning..." she muttered, "... But you cannot overcome us nor yourself if you do not start listening to your Heart and your Soul..." she continued, raising her free hand up behind her. A large violet wall appeared where she cast her hand out, and she continued, "You need to listen to your feelings more than your mind... Be more truthful to yourself, as you have been in your decisions here..." The woeful woman tipped her heavy body backward, muttering softly, "... Or else..." The moment her body almost came in contact with the violet wall, it was shot forward at a high speed like a freight train, tearing up the land with her legs unmoving and up the stairs straight toward B., ready to run her feeble and fragile little body over and crush it like a twig. "...You will never go anywhere in life, and be met with an untimely end." The gap was closed in a matter of moments, and the repellant force of the wall of Rejection was enough to send Mispair midway up the stairs, which was about double the height of where B. was currently.

Despair A La Discord
Misery Des Gloomi
The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 Konachancom-76195black_gold_sawblack_hairblack_rock_shooterhornsred_eyesshortsswordtan_artistweapon
Back to top Go down
Khnum

Khnum

Capricorn Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: The Promise Unforgotten.   The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:01 am

Whilst the two of them were passing sentiments, the ground began to tremble for a moment or two, with great rumblings occurring underground. Before too long, the ground cracked underneath them and a giant aqueous drill-like twister burst from the ground directly under B. and Mispair, which would easily grind their flesh and bones to dust in the water with how compact and pressurized the torrent of water was. Being taken completely by surprise, they should have been severely injured or killed due to the power that came from the strength of the Sacred Beast's wrath.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

PostSubject: Re: The Promise Unforgotten.   The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:24 am

"The fucking hell she will..." he muttered under his breath, sensing something coming. "... Baby...!" he cried out after he saw and felt the ground rumbling. "It must have gotten through Pumpkinhead's defense..." He knew that whatever it was, it was big, and the way she was, she probably wasn't going to be able to survive it on her own. If Mispair didn't see it coming, she couldn't react as swiftly. She would probably be able to endure a hit such as this, unlike B., but probably not be able to protect her. Putting all of that together, he realized that she would legitimately die here now if he didn't do something about it. "Let's have at it, K..." he said, the ground cracking and water beginning to gush out, "You know it, T..." and as soon as the water burst, the Phantom flickered behind B. and snatched her by her waist, crying out "Altering; Space...!!!" As soon as the water touched him, everyone that was touching the water would be moved to different locations in the Veritas, with the rushing water all being shifted to the Ocean of Purity. K.T. could warp reality, which was part of Space and Time, which meant that when he 'Altered' these features, he could move things throughout different Spaces and at different Times based on what he asked for. This time, being 'Space,' he would simply shift the location of everything being attacked to prevent any of them from being attacked at all. This would also end the battle and send everyone on their separate ways.

K.T., on the other hand, had different plans in mind... When he altered his own coordinates, he utilized the link to the Phantom that had been transported to the past and altered his Time, as well, to meet up with him in the Dusk of the past... Which was once in this very same spot. No longer would he be in the present Veritas; he nor 'The Phantom,' until Khrona rises from his grave and unleashes them from the past when he wakes up from the dead.
Back to top Go down
Lolita
Lolita

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Promise Unforgotten.   The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:07 am

Mispair remained silent as she watched the Phantom shoot from the shadows, already knowing what it meant due to the events that had just transpired. "... Well done..." she said to no one in particular before her location was altered by his technique.

Despair A La Discord
Misery Des Gloomi
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: The Promise Unforgotten.   The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:14 am

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Promise Unforgotten.   The Promise Unforgotten. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Promise Unforgotten.
Page 1 of 1