The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

They say you're my uncle!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuchi

Shuchi

Female Points : 29

They say you're my uncle! Empty
PostSubject: They say you're my uncle!   They say you're my uncle! EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 2:36 pm

Shuchi was indeed the daughter of Chusin and thus was able to randomly appear in places out of the middle of nowhere at any given time and the ability itself wasn't something that could be explained by logic, it just happened for reasons. She had come here since she'd heard that this was the best place to meet and see Uncle Khrona since it was more than likely the only spot to see him in his natural form so to say, so she was here and say place her hands onto her face and gave a big shout out.

"HEY, UNCLE KHRONA! ARE YOU HERE? YOU MAY NOT KNOW ME BUT I KNOW YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

PostSubject: Re: They say you're my uncle!   They say you're my uncle! EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 4:13 pm

"I Am Aware," a voice echoed from the Crystal Tree, "For I Know All Things." It was the voice of a man; Khrona, no less. "I Am Indeed Your Uncle, Though Not Through Bloodline." It was made clear that Chusin was an adoptive member of the Tensei family a long while ago, and this offspring of Chusin was also an adoptive member. "However, Because I Love Chusin, I Will Love You As My Family, As Well." Khrona remembered when Chusin was brought back to life by one of his Crystal Tears and made to by Tzita's daughter, which is how she got adopted into the family at all. "It Is I Who Brought Chusin Into This Family, And I Welcome You, Little Shuchi, Into This Family, As Well."

The Crystal Tree exuded an iridescence that sparkled over the entirety of the Veritas, and though Shuchi was so small on such a great and large tree that was cosmic in size, she was able to stand on one of the large branches that extended from the Crystal Tree. There, she would see the face of Khrona Tensei, who would speak to her directly, face to face.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Shuchi

Shuchi

PostSubject: Re: They say you're my uncle!   They say you're my uncle! EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 6:55 pm

"Didn't know all of that truth to be told, so I'm just blown away by hearing all of that since my mum is not much of the caring type if you get my drift, but I'm glad that I'm welcomed into the family and why do I feel like Zita is my grandmother hehe."

She said with a smile since she didn't have much of "The loving" family thing going on and the family she did have was never around enough to do much aside from her sister who was always around when she needed to play and so on. She watched on at all the pretty colors and things going on, it was a sight to behold and it was very fancy and once she got to see the face of her Uncle she couldn't help but run towards him aiming for the biggest damn hug she could muster; she didn't know about Khrona's no touching thing if he was still like that so if he did keep her away she'd understand and pick up on that instantly.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: They say you're my uncle!   They say you're my uncle! EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 7:15 pm

The Crystal Tree responded to the emotions of Shuchi and changed its color to match. The face of Khrona that appeared was only his face, but when Shuchi embraced the tree, branches extended out like arms to return the embrace to her. Shuchi should have felt the warmth of the Tree and also the effects of the colors that it had changed. "Everyone Is Always Touching Me These Days," Khrona said with an echoed chuckle. "Hmhmhm... You Needn't Worry Too Much. Chusin Was Just Young In Her Days, But I Am Glad To See You Are Not Exactly Like Her." In all honesty, Chusin was more bratty than anything. But that didn't matter since he'd seen that she'd matured a while back, even if not all the way. "I Will Take Care Of You," Khrona said, retracting the branches of the tree after the hug was done.

"If You Are Seeking Out My Sister, Tzita, Then You May Find Her Now Undergoing A Mission To Master Her Thirteen Restrictions," Khrona said. "I Have Placed The Thirteen Restrictions On All Tensei And L'sia So That Our Power Does Not Overflow. Everything Here Is Part Of Myself -- Everything You See And Will See, Save For My Wife And Daughters... Who Also Can Be Classified As Parts Of Myself, Due To How We're Unified." It didn't matter what incarnation of Khrona Shuchi saw, it would be he. "They Will Guide You Along The Way In The Veritas." There were so many that it didn't matter where Shuchi went, she would see an incarnation of Khrona, mostly in elemental form.

"Do You Wish To See Tzita? I Will Take You To Her -- She Was Mastering Her Second Restriction Form From Her First Restriction Form, Vita."

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Shuchi

Shuchi

PostSubject: Re: They say you're my uncle!   They say you're my uncle! EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 8:13 pm

"Sure, I'd like to see my grandma?"

She wasn't sure if that was the right term since she'd never even known any other people outside from the four to five people she grew up around so this was a little weird for her, yet she felt like it wasn't at the same time; she felt super good after the hug and started laughing at the fact that her mother was anything but a missing parent who just didn't even bother getting to know her own child or maybe there was a reason she wasn't seeing.

Anyway, she was ready to go see grandma since she'd seen uncle and he was nice to her, she was really geeked to see if this lady was just as nice as uncle Khrona was to her or even nicer if that was a thing here.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: They say you're my uncle!   They say you're my uncle! EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 9:45 am

Khrona smiled at Shuchi, who was a little ball of joy, and made even happier by the warmth of the normally rather cold Crystal Tree. Life teemed within it, though it did not seem like it, and all of that life was Khrona's energy that he kept contained and regulated throughout the Veritas Universe and Veritas Dimension, which he kept up by himself.

"If You Wish To See Tzita," Khrona would say, his face retreating back into the tree just the same as the branches, "You Must Go To The Witch Province, Where She Has Returned To Being The 'Head Witch'." When Khrona spoke, the entire Crystal Tree lit up with an array of colors that matched the vibration of his voice at the time, changing from cool blues to soft violets, since his voice was not exactly deep, but soothing and light, as it was when he was younger. It echoed across the Veritas, letting them know that a new life form was walking around, since the Crystal Tree did not just react to anyone in this fashion.

"I Can Take You There Through A Dimension Gate," Khrona said, a gateway opening up in the tree as if it were one of the tree holes one would find in a normal tree. "Traveling The Long Way May Prove To Be A Little Too Dangerous. Unless You Are Interested In Taking The Long Way. Otherwise, This Portal Is Open For You To Pass Through Into The Witch Province, Where Tzita Was Last Seen."

https://theveritas.forummotion.com/f158-grimro-the-witch-province

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Shuchi

Shuchi

PostSubject: Re: They say you're my uncle!   They say you're my uncle! EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 12:54 pm

"I guess it's time to say goodbye for now uncle, I enjoyed seeing you for the first time or rather seeing the you that I'm seeing now."

Shuchi was all ready to go and see the woman that was her mother's mother, it was weird and yet interesting at the same time since she never knew her mom was adopted into another family; she also didn't know much about her own mother since she was never around whatsoever to even talk or spend time with her which left her with a mother complex or a complex that causes her to latch on to any woman that displays those tender affection that a mother would. She was happy to go see Zita since she felt that she'd be super awesome.

"Well, I'm off uncle, I hope you have fun and if you ever feel lonely you can just call me and I'll come to play with you!"

She gave a wave before walking into the portal, she didn't know what to expect on the other side but she couldn't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They say you're my uncle!   They say you're my uncle! Empty

Back to top Go down

They say you're my uncle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Grand Tabrynth; The Dimensional Crystal Nexus :: Testament Palace; Fountain of Enlightenment :: Shinsei Veritas; The Crystal Tree of Life-
Jump to: