The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Launch The Assault; The Tenth Moon, Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi
Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by Void Sun

» -TATARI-
Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Void Sun

» -Mastermind-
Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by Tabrynth

» -Tyr-
Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyYesterday at 8:19 am by The Phantom

» Class Is Back In Session; The Dragon's Den
Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by Tear M. Lacrimoso

» -Walkthrough-
Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyYesterday at 7:16 am by Player

» ='Dollhouse'=
Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyYesterday at 7:10 am by Ty-chan

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 922
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei Empty
PostSubject: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 9:54 am

During his time as partner leader of the Reality, -- which was established by both he and his half-brother -- the very lonely and reclusive Khrona Tensei, though he had many friends and many allies, was still rather distant from all except for his two beloved lovers Misery Des Gloomi and Despair A La Discord. All three of them lived in the deepest, darkest part of the Reality in their 'Pit Of Havoc', where all their Insanity culminated and festered in the darkness, yet they seemed to live peacefully there in a dark that was blacker than a moonless, starless night. Interaction with the outside world, as was required being a leader of a village, was causing Khrona to become more and more unstable in his Insanity, and Misery and Despair were the only two that could keep him from going over the edge. It seemed as though, as time progressed, however, even they weren’t able to keep him fully contained… He was growing too powerful for the two of them to restrain… Thus resulting in the Insanity of Khrona Tensei.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 9:59 am

The Reaper's Insanity; My Request To Join

The Insanity was starting to kick in within Khrona and was spreading into he and his partners. Misery, who was already infected with it, like Khrona was before he met her, was only getting worse whilst Despair seemed to remain unaffected. Living in their cesspool of Insanity -- the 'Pit Of Havoc' -- for so long caused them to become more unstable around each other, as well as within themselves and others, as was seen in their vicious outbursts.

A black shadow appeared in the hall of Khrona's syndicate building, 'Team Psychotic', waiting.

Khrona appeared, walking down the hall, Misery and Despair on either side of him. Misery scoffed at the new guy, "Ugh, who is this little shit? He wants to join 'Team Psychotic'? Should we fuck him up?" Despair turned to Misery, looking across Khrona, "Misery... That is hardly polite! He needs to have a fair chance..." Khrona stood silent.

Black Shadow: "Okay then, let's start this tryout. You make the first move."

Khrona shook his head, then Misery spoke out, "Fool! You will make the first move! This is YOUR tryout, not ours! Come at us with your best shot, you little wimp!" Despair sighs, having no regard to be nice at the moment.

"Okay fine then," the black shadow takes his sword and throws it at Khrona.

Khrona used the 'Miseries Of Despair' to instantly appear in front of the black shadow via a flash of one of his darkest memories. Misery's scythe blade extended and glowed a pitch black color. "Condemnation BLADE!!" With a slash quicker than a fucking millisecond, the black shadow's soul is ripped out of his body and Misery devours it. "Bitch. I should render your body."

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 10:18 am

First Insanity; Free Ranking Exam To Anyone

Khrona stood in a vast and open field just outside of Team Psychotic, awaiting someone for him to rank into his leagues. It shouldn't be long now. Despair and Misery stood beside him.

A Reality Villager walked in smoothly and asks, "What's this free ranking for?"

Khrona nodded his head, "Villager... Okay, you can have this free ranking exam. I'm feeling a bit nice and whatnot... Your mission is simple: Fight Misery until she or I say to stop. Got it...?"

Misery smirked as a long sword blade shoots out of the palm of her right hand and a scythe blade shoots out of her forearm extending to the back of her hand. "Oh, what fun..."

The Reality Villager then goes into his final form, knowing that Misery is no joke, and then grabbed his scythe. He threw a fire slash at Misery and ended in his defensive stance, waiting for her move.

Misery raised her sword hand and the outline of it glowed slightly. She slashed at the fire, and it was instantly converted into energy for herself. The power of the 'Blade Of Misery'. Now she had more energy than she needed from just draining the energy from the fire slash. She dashed at the Villager at an incredible speed, slashing at him with the 'Blade Of Misery'. If he tried to block it, it would still drain his energy every time it touched him.

The Villager then began to shoot fireballs at Misery and if she drained it, hopefully she would overdose off of the energy.

Ice balls fly out of nowhere and collide with the fireballs, making them both dissipate in midair. From the sidelines of the battle, there is The Immortal, standing in his ice form with his hand outward. "The one with the insane soul... I am taking it. Other one, stay out of my way, or you will regret it. There is no chance of you defeating me." The Immortal looked to Khrona, walking closer.

Khrona stood beside Misery and Despair, looking to the Reality Villager, "Alright... New plan..."

Misery took over talking, "Yeah, yeah. SO, if you can get this puppy out of here, you get a rank up, ya got it? Defend your leader with all you've got. We won't letcha die."

Despair outstretched her cloak and all of them sat down like it was a picnic cloth.

The Reality Villager then cracked his knuckles and said, "Alright, let's do this!" and walked in between the area of The Immortal and Khrona. "New plan: I'll be your opponent." Then the villager got into a defensive stance, waiting for The Immortal's next move.

The Immortal smiled, "A quick battle before the revival of Falshin? I can handle it... Ice Ball!" The Immortal shot more ice out of his hand, then dashed at the villager.

The Villager held his hands out, and on contact, torched his hand to neutralize the attack. Then, as the Villager saw The Immortal charge towards him, he then quickly turned into his holy form to beat The Immortal to the punch. Before he knew it, the Villager's foot was already so close to his face.

The Immortal smirked, for he had been charging power for his 'Energy Cannon'. Once he was close to the Reality Villager, a huge blast of green energy shot out of his eye, making a huge explosion. "Energy Cannon!" In the blinding light of the explosions, a snake slithered out of The Immortal's tattered clothing, biting Khrona on the leg, then returning back into The Immortal's pants. No one saw this happen. Once the blinding light and explosion debris faded, The Immortal jumped backwards to see what had become of the Reality Villager.

The Villager then created a 'Red Dragon Fire Shield' to block the blast and on impact, that shield would engulf the cannon blast and protect he and Khrona.

As the snake slithered back into The Immortal's pants, he smirked. "Huh. I'm done here. I don't need to waste anymore time..." He jumped high into the sky onto a random tree, then off into the distance.

Khrona didn't seem to feel the bite, but was kinda glad that his Villager didn't get exploded from that huge attack. He stood up and smiled at the Reality Villager. "Well, you held him off, just like I said to... Congrats, you are an Expert now..." Khrona spread his wings, Misery and Despair jumping on his back, then flew off somewhere.

"Alright! A random ass ranking, but a successful one!" Then the Villager spread his wings to show off his speed and as he passed Khrona, he waved goodbye.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 10:23 am

Second Insanity; Khrona Please

As soon as Khrona was finished the Ranking Exam prior and had settled down in his office for a while, there was a knock at his door.

The Lone Wolf's Soulmate knocked on the door to the office and waited patiently.

The door melted, only to reveal Khrona sitting in a random chair with Misery and Despair sitting on top of his desk, "Yes...?"

The Soul Weapon walked into the room and sat in a chair across from Misery and Despair. "I guess you want me to get to the point. I kinda want a home... The Lone Wolf's been drifting through the village for weeks now. It seems wrong for him to live here and not have a place to call home..." She inhaled deeply before sinking into her chair.

Khrona's eyes focused on her and squint a bit, "A home...? It's... Quite possible..." Khrona stood, his body a bit shaky, "Anything in particular...?"

Soulmate: "Nothing in particular, really; a regular home will do. I just want us to-- him to have a place to call home."

The Soul Weapon twiddled her fingers while laying on her back in the chair.

Khrona nodded, "Then it shall be done... But before construction goes under way... Is there any specific place you want it to be...?"

"No place in particular, just somewhere." The Soul Weapon rose up in her seat and crossed her fingers in her lap.

Khrona thought and thought... 'The Lone Wolf used ice... Perhaps... Somewhere icy...? Something icy... I guess... Maybe...'

Khrona: "Khrona has decided. I will have it put up immediately. Misery and Despair will be doing the construction."

They both sighed, Despair wrapping Misery and herself up in her cloak and warping off somewhere.

The Soul Weapon stood from her seat and walked over to Khrona. "Thank you." With that, she gave him a big hug and walked out of the door.

After a short time of random... Building, Misery and Despair felt as if this place were missing something... It looked too plain. "Ice. That's what we need." Despair extended her cloak, making the ENTIRE AREA covered in it, then she retracted it, and suddenly an endless snowstorm and ice covered the Lone Wolf's home completely. "There. It's done. Good." They both said, walking off, feeling rather cold now.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 10:44 am

Third Insanity; Disturbance

A short time after the Lone Wolf was settled into the Reality, Khrona got word from his brother -- now known as 'Mage' -- that there was some trouble somewhere and quickly made his way to his partner's office.

Mage waited for Khrona in his office, arms crossed and sweat going down his face with a worried look; something was wrong -- an evil presents had been felt.

Khrona swiftly appears with Misery and Despair. All of their faces were a bit more... Crazy than normal. It was odd. Khrona began to speak, but when he spoke, he spoke a bit softly and spaced out "What... what is it, Mage...?" his head twitched and his eyes couldn't focus.

Mage: "K... Khrona a very powerful evil energy has been detected. It's beyond words, the darkness of this... This thing. We have to take care of it or I feel everything we know will be lost."

Khrona's body twitched violently. "I... I know... So many evils... Sprouting up at once... What will we do...? Somehow... This new one makes me more uncomfortable than the rest... It seems like this one actually makes me feel even more insane... Deep in my soul..."

Misery touched her chest, her eyes twitching violently. "Yeah... I feel the same way... Insane... More insane than normal..."

Despair's eyes began to glow and her dress flared up and about. "Maybe... Maybe it's because all three of us are so unstable... But, you don't seem affected... Hopefully you can help us out... While this dreadful thing is going on..."

Mage looked and analyzed Khrona and noticed that there was something different with him. "Khrona has anything happened or changed about you lately?"

Khrona was sweating quite a bit. He stood, his body leaning over to the left, still shaking as he did. His head rotated almost fully upside down and his teeth chattered. "Well... I..." He stopped. His whole entire body just stopped moving, almost as if he were frozen in time. Misery and Despair were the same. Even Despair's dress had stopped moving.

His brother raised from his desk and walked over to Khrona quickly. "Khrona! What happened? What's wrong?"

A large and powerful red and black blast explodes the roof of the office, and from the hole in the ceiling descends a man with many hands coming from his back... He had several eyes on his face, and his hands wrapped around his body completely. He floated next to Khrona, Misery, and Despair. His smile was the only thing that could be seen from under his hand wrapping.

Khrona fell to the floor, Despair fell to her knees, and Misery hunched over. Khrona began muttering, "This insane power... So similar to my own... It makes me... Unable to think... Can't think... Mind clouded... Noise... Buzz... Kzzztt... Falshin... The Insanity... INSANITY... Me... My soul... In him..." Khrona's eyes darted all over the place, not focusing on a specific target as he curled into a ball. Misery and Despair mumbled things incoherently.

Khrona's brother put his arms on Khrona's shoulders, "Khrona... Khrona!! Look at me Khrona, what's wrong?" He turned to the hand man enraged. "Who the hell are you?"

The strange man's smile faded and a sense of fear comes over him. His soul became unstable, effecting Khrona, Misery, and Despair negatively.

All three of them began screaming loudly and stand near this 'Falshin', Khrona called it.

"I am... I am the Demon God, Falshin. I have been awakened from this boy here's Insane Soul... And it seems as though my Insane Soul is rupturing his mind... As it has already done mine." Falshin smiled again, laughing. "Might I ask... Who are you, and why isn't my insanity affecting you?"

"I am Khrona's brother, Mage. I don't know what you want or why I'm not affected by you, but you're going to have to leave." He stood in front of Khrona, shielding him from Falshin and took a defensive stance.

Falshin's smile grew wider. "Well... That boy is essential to my spread of insanity throughout the planet... And if you interfere..." He quickly opened up his mouth and fired an extremely large and extremely powerful blast at point blank range at Khrona and his brother. From the explosion, only glowing, red eyes could be seen ascending back into the sky "... I will have to... Kill you.. And take your soul..." He began to laugh a little bit, and shakily. Suddenly, the smoke cleared and he was gone.

Khrona's brother absorbed the blast and released the energy into the sky out of the hole in his office's roof using his enchanted armor. He then turned back to Khrona and walked over to help him. "Are you okay now?"

Khrona's vision came back to normal, as well as Misery's and Despair's. "... B... Brother...? I'm fine now... I don't know what happened..." He was still twitching violently, but he was sane enough for him to speak consciously. He stood and looked at his two weapons, who also stood up.

Mage sighed. "Great, another power crazed person to deal with." He smiled, trying to lighten up the mood. "We'll have to inform our other villagers about this disturbing new development." He snapped his fingers to fix the hole in his office's roof. "Khrona this new power is stronger than the other two... We're going to have to train our people hard for the dark time ahead."

Khrona nodded his head slowly. It would be difficult for Khrona to fight this new power... Since it seemed that he could easily make Khrona go completely and utterly insane with no regard for anyone... That could be bad on the village... 'Sigh...'

"Brother... I'm going to... Leave now..." Khrona outstretched his wings and flapped, flying straight up into the air with Misery and Despair.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 4:34 pm

Fourth Insanity; The Reality Villager

The overwhelming loss by the trio to the Insanity was devastating to all of them. They grew very upset with themselves, which then started to seep into how they treated each other accidentally. Tension was high between them all and everyone was frustrated or flipping out about something. In a fit of one of these impulsive fits, Misery decided to leave the house and go out to blow off some steam. For some reason, it got to her in a way that was different to her... Perhaps it hurt her pride. She would bum around the Reality for a while until she felt better. Maybe even go slap around some Beginner or something just so she could vent, as she was prone to doing regardless. She eventually spotted a new guy, finding it to be a nice opportunity to take advantage of him for her own benefit. She started off toward him.

The Reality Villager stood waiting for the ranking proctor. His Demon within him begins to speak to him aloud.

Demon: "Hope you give me energy this time or I definitely wont give you any help. New rule: Energy first, then help."

Villager: "..."

Misery walked in from some random place, scowling at this guy. "Huh. Ranking, huh? I guess I can do it. You'd better be worth ranking up."

Demon: "Nope, definitely not worth it..."

The Reality Villager talked over his demon, "Yes please. I will try my hardest!" He took a stance while his demon snickers at him. 'Reality Destruction Clones' formed and jumped around, facing the sides of Misery while the villager elemental signs. "Air Bullet! Blades Of Wind!" He shot a huge blast of air at Misery from the front while the clones sent gusts of wind at her from the sides that could easily cut through metal.

Misery's scowl grew. "Grim Influence." She slashed the scythe blade and the gravity surrounding her becomes extremely intense. The air around her broke up and became useless. Misery breathed through the air coming from the top of the non-closed off gravity field. "Ugh. Simpleton..." The gravity intensity ceased, returning to normal. There was a huge imprint in the ground as well as cracked circled around Misery. She raised her sword hand and dragged it across the ground at the villager, glowing. "Zero Sanity!" A large shockwave of Insanity Soul Energy ripped through the ground, distorting the air and ground it touched as it neared the villager.

"Oh dear." As the wave came at the Reality Villager, he jumped back and created a clone in his place who released a ripple of 'Reality Destruction' to battle the oncoming wave.

The 'Reality Destruction' was no match for the distortion of the large wave and was instantly shattered to pieces through an intense distortion too great for it to handle. The wave did dissipate, however, on Misery's command. Misery bent her legs and then in a split second she seemingly disappeared and reappeared in front of the reality using villager. People underestimated her speed greatly. She raised her sword hand and held her scythe hand under her. "Insanity Pressure! Grim Slasher!" The air around the Reality Villager became uber condensed, making it hard to move and breathe, then Misery slashed at speeds so fast that they are unable to be seen by the eyes with her scythe blade. "How do you plan to get out of this, boy?"

The Reality Villager simply released another 'Reality Destruction' ripple, which destroyed the condensed air and hopefully Misery too, because she was so close.

Demon: "Oh, so close... I think Ill take a nip..."

Green energy formed around the Reality Villager and shot out toward Misery very fast and very strong, strong enough to topple over a skyscraper, and reached towards her, seeking her energy.

The villager created a portal in front of him. The portal in front of him and Misery protects him from the swings that she came at him with; the villager stepped back while creating another clone who stepped forward at Misery, creating another ripple of Reality Destruction at her, which could hit her within milliseconds.

The instant the Reality Villager made a portal, Misery leapt high into the sky. "Arrogant little... As if I'd stay down there for long. Ugh. Your kind..." Misery's soul became extremely large, taking the shape of a huge ball with a lot of soul blades jutting out of it. She raised her sword hand into the air and pointed straight up at the clouds, which all began to distort and warp around where the sword pointed. Misery held her scythe hand ready for attack, in case something were to come up...

The Reality Villager leapt back a bit and made complex signs while leaping. He created eight Reality Destruction Clones who also made signs and created portals in front of themselves. They jumped through them again, and eight portals appeared around Misery: Six around her, one under her, and one above. The clones came through the portals and all released a ripple of Reality Destruction, creating an imploding bubble of Reality Destruction that prevented ordinary escape and would completely destroy if it came to completion.

The energy of the Demon still homes in on Misery at moderate speed, not going to get there until the Reality Destruction ripples have resided. "Oh so close, you better save some of her for me!"

Misery brought down her sword and from the point in the sky a gigantic soul energy sword blade shot straight down and engulfed the entire area around Misery in her Insanity Soul Energy. "Insanity Impact!" It wiped out all of the clones and the destruction energy. Once making contact with the ground, it exploded and made a giant shockwave of distortion Insanity Soul Energy that distorted everything in the area greatly. Misery dropped from the air looking unfazed by what she had done. "Now, want to see me rip out your soul? I'm pretty hungry..." Her scythe blade began to glow.

The Reality Villager suddenly appeared from a portal in back of Misery, from being hidden somewhere he wouldn't get hit by the shockwave. The green energy was still coursing around his body and the green energy hand shot outward towards her.

Demon: "OHHHH! NOW I WANT SOME!!!"

The hands started to divide themselves and a second later, about a hundred green hands shot towards Misery, all intent on ripping out her energy and devouring it.

Reality Villager: "Oh, no. Oh well better help I suppose."

The Reality Villager made signs and sent a clone through a portal to the other side of Misery. He appeared and shot towards her, a large amount of wind built up around his fist. "Air Punch!"

Misery's 'Condemnation Soul' pulsated around her shaped like a skull and tinted black. The clone instantly disintegrated when coming in the vicinity of the soul as well as the green hands. "How dare you underestimate the power of a Soul Angel... The Soul Angel of a leader, no less. If you don't want to die, you'd better get the fuck away from me." The soul continued to expand, the very essence of death killing whatever were to come in contact with it. Misery's scythe blade began to turn black as her sword extended outward a great length and began to glow once more... Her Insanity Soul mixed in with her Condemnation Soul, making them a crimsonish black color, and now the soul took the shape of a skull that had many blades stabbed into it...

"Is this even a ranking exam anymore?" The Reality Villager quickly jumped through a portal in back of him and appeared through another some half mile away in a tree. He looked towards Misery, seeing the big black thing that kept growing and everything else that was happening. "Demon, I might need you to you know, help a little."

Demon: "You forgot the new rule already? No energy, no help."

Reality Villager: "You got involved this time, so if I lose, you lose."

Demon: "And who said we could ever win? Oh well, I'll help!"

The Reality Villager's body begins to be covered by the greenish energy again and his eyes turn green as the Demon takes possession of his body. "Now let's go!" He vanished from sight and suddenly, a huge amount of water shot out of the ground from under Misery and continued into the sky, trying to take her with it.

Misery thrusted her blade hand down at the water and a huge blast of Soul Energy with swords jutting out of it blasted through the water, shredding it to pieces in some sort of... Shreddy-to-pieces sort of way. Khrona suddenly flew into the scene near Misery.

Khrona: "Misery... I think that's enough."

Misery frowned, her soul subsiding. "Shit... Khrona, just let me play with him a little more... I was having fun!

Khrona shook his head. "No... You might... Kill him." Khrona turns to the Reality Villager "I think... I think you deserve 'Advanced' rank... Isn't that right, Misery?"

Misery scoffs, "Yeah... I guess. Fine. 'Advanced'." Misery hops onto Khrona's back "Next time, you'd better get a hit off of me, or else you might just die!" She turned as Khrona began to flap off... To somewhere. But, before they go, Khrona turned and asked, "What is your name, anyway...?"

The Reality Villager that specialized in reality using would say, "I am known as The Prophet. And your names?"

Khrona shied away from the question, turning his head grimly to the side as if to fly off. "Khrona... And Misery..." After learning the name of their new Advanced member of their village, Khrona took off to... Somewhere.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 4:42 pm

Fifth Insanity; Wandering...

With Misery's last reckless display, it was clear that their Insanity was getting far worse and they were becoming less stable, growing unable to control themselves to their impulses. Khrona could see this and knew that his doing nothing would not help to make things better for the three of them. That is when he decided to take matters into his own hands for once instead of allowing Misery and Despair to do everything for him. They needed him more than ever. So, in order to help the three of them fight this, he went to a far off land and began to meditate deeply, establishing a dome of his pure concentrated peaceful, quietest, and deepest thoughts. This later came to be known as 'Deep Thought'. This realm, by pure chance alone, was connected to the Reality through the Portal system that they kept channels open to other realms. Through Khrona's peaceful oneness out in the wilderness, he connected 'Deep Thought' -- which was a portal known as 'A Mental Mind' before everyone was aware of it -- to 'The Reality' and allowed his thoughts to become assimilated immediately through that portal's loophole. In this, he would be able to help himself through himself that was in his mind and connected to his thoughts that he'd connected to the reality that his smaller version was existing in, who was doing the exact same thing that he was doing at the exact same time. In this, Khrona had successfully achieved Oneness with the World that was created between he and his brother, and became Part of it in order to save himself, Misery, and Despair. Thus Khrona's mind became the Isolated Reality that they lived in. It wasn't long before things began to change and people started to wonder about this specific portal of legend that apparently woke their minds and gave them knowledge. And that's when people started to enter...

A Witchling, which was a Witch who hadn't unlocked her full powers, wandered through the genius mind on her broom of skulls. Her familiar rested on her lap, his eyes wide open, even though he was asleep. The witchling let out a relaxing sigh. It was so pleasant here... There was no one to disturb her... She could think... She flinched as her mind went back to the bloody night she left her village. She shook the image away. Maybe thinking wasn't the best thing after all.

Suddenly, an ominous and booming voice spoke, the voice carrying throughout the entire area. "What is it you seek here?"

The witchling flinched as she heard the voice. It jolted her familiar into awakening. He glanced around, slightly annoyed. "Peace and quiet..." he rasped, grinning again. The witchling shook her head. "I seek nothing much... I was just looking for... Perhaps... Some more knowledge. On witches. I never learned much, and, well... You're a genius, no?"

The voice spoke to her once again "Yes, I am the genius... you are indeed in my mind. You seek knowledge? I can give it... In my mind, I can give you whatever your heart desires..." How very fortunate, hm?

During Khrona's time training people psychically, his own psychic powers became more adept, and he could both see and travel into the future. Doing this once on accident, he saw himself come to 'A Mental Mind' through a strange Portal...

After Khrona, who was the mind of the genius, exited out of 'Deep Thought', -- as he had kept this place in for quite a long time as a memory -- he would return to his memories instead of as part of them and their timeline, a being transcendent of time. "It's About That Time..." He said, looking over the horizon of complete desolation due to all the wild crazy adventures of he and his friends, and mostly his insanity. "Uh, whoops?"

He immediately walked toward the Portals, -- which were everyone's entryways from the original 'Reality' land -- and would walk toward the secret 'Portals' into the Veritas that nobody knew were entryways into the Veritas. "Gotta lock those up, except uh, that one that leads them into the Depthsroot."

Khrona, upon his return, was in his a form he did not recognize, and after seeing himself in the future as well as traveling to said future, he secluded himself and kept people from entering the 'Mental Mind' portal permanently.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 9:05 am

Sixth Insanity; Khrona!

Khrona's time in 'Deep Thought' were kept a secret from literally everyone; sometimes, even from Misery and Despair. He grew into isolation, but Misery and Despair followed him, having grown rather fond of him and the bond the three of them shared together. They were very concerned about each other, yet at the same time, there was still some sort of tension that kept them all from simply keeping their peace about them. Still, they did not give up... Especially not Khrona, who somehow seemed more tense about it all than ever, even though he tried to hide it. They could tell. Yet, in the midst of their rather tense moment between each other...

Khrona's brother, Mage's attendant reached the 'Council Building' and ran up to Khrona's office door, rams through the door and began to cry, "K... Khrona!!!"

Khrona stares at his brother's attendant with a semi-blank expression, "Yes...?"

The attendant sniffled. "Your brother... He left me behind and went to see that bitch Eva!" She cried more.

Khrona came closer to the attendant. "Aw... Why would he go do that...? Is he going to kill her?"

A large raven tapped at the glass with it's glossy beak. It was a 'Dark Messenger'. ~Let me in, Khrona!~ It cried with 'MindSpeech'.

Khrona flapped his wings at the window and blew down the entire wall. "Come in, raven thing..."

It squawked, but dodged the falling debris easily. ~Now, what's this I hear about your brother...? He left to go see Eva...? Why?~

The attendant wiped away most of her tears. "He... He might be in danger."

Dark Messenger: ~Danger?!! No, oh no... Danger from what? And what does this have to do with Eva?~

Attendant: "We have to go get him!!!"

Dark Messenger: ~Just tell me what we have to do.~

Back at a palace deep in the darker parts of the Isolated Reality, a vampiress -- who was Mage's girlfriend at the time -- stood, then made her way over to the building, flying at great speeds.

The attendant looked out the window and saw a black mist over the village. "Oh no..."

"What, what happened?" the vampiress asked, hurtling into the room via the broken down wall. She landed oddly, skidding to a halt.

The attendant pointed to sky outside of the hole in the wall. "Look..."

The vampiress looked, then nodded, "I passed some of it on my flight here... I was careful to avoid it, but... What is it?"

The attendant closed her eyes as if she were meditating and she smiles. "It's Khrona's brother."

"What about him...? Is he hurt...?" The vampiress' voice was thick with worry.

The attendant said, "I don't know..." and stood. "We have to go and find him."

"Yes, the sooner the better. Come." The bird squawked, then flew over to land on the vampiress' forearm. "Are you coming, Khrona?"

Khrona nodded as Misery and Despair changed into their weapon forms. "Alright, let's go.." He spread his wings, not thinking about what would happen if he flapped them, then took off to the skies, the resulting force and wind destroying the rest of his office... Again... He didn't seem to regard what was happening to the two in the rubble, though.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 9:23 am

Seventh Insanity; Soul Awakening

Because of how completely unclear Mage's attendant was, -- for reasons that Khrona wasn't quite certain of, but that he deduced might have been Insanity -- it was clear that they could not help them out with whatever was wrong with Mage because they, themselves needed to get a grip on their own sanity. Whatever it was had done a number on them and they were already feeling a little overwhelmed before they even left. Khrona thought it was best for them to train and blow off some of their steam again and found himself upon the 'Battlegrounds' for some training.

Khrona stood there, Misery and Despair in hand in their weapon forms. "The Falshin.. His soul... It makes us go wild.. If we are to defeat the Falshin, we will need to master the 'Godslayer' power... Perhaps even teach it to our Legends... We will have six different ones for each of our souls... Are you all ready?"

Misery: "Hell yeah! 'Godslayer' is a bitchin move!"

Despair: "I'm ready for whatever dreadful misfortune we will have to endure, Khrona..."

Khrona nodded his head, "Alright... Then let's go... SOUL RESONANCE!"

Khrona's soul expanded a great length, flickering about wildly, glowing a few different colors. On the outside of his soul to represent him were two extremely large soul dragon wings that curved around his own soul and a large black X was on the front of his soul. Misery and Despair began to glow completely with Soul Energy...

Khrona looked to Misery, who glowed intensely with a crimsonish energy. "First you... Your Insanity Soul... The soul of your sword..." Khrona focused on Misery's Insanity Soul wavelength until it was perfectly aligned with his. Both of their Insanity Souls were highly unstable and their wavelengths flew about crazily, off the charts, however they went at the same pace. They were united. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Khrona's eyes darted about in every direction, each eye looking in a different direction than the other as Misery's sword began to take another shape... "GODSLAYER!!" Misery's sword grew to about five feet in width and in height, it spurted out to a whopping thirty feet. On Misery's blade was some kanji that spelled out 'INSANITY' when translated into english. Misery's new blade form was jagged on one end and had large hook-like blades coming from the other side of it. Khrona raised Misery to the sky then slammed her to the ground. Once she hit the ground, millions of soul energy Misery blades popped up from the ground in random places. They all began to move, grinding up the ground like buzz saws. After the ground was totally destroyed, Misery reverted to normal and Khrona flipped Misery to her scythe side. "One down..."

Khrona and Misery's souls begin to flow together on the same wavelength once again... This time, his wavelength was focused on her Condemnation Soul. This Condemnation Soul wavelength was very low and stable, in fact, it was a straight line altogether... It would be pretty hard for Khrona's Insane Soul to match one so stable and dead. Khrona tried his hardest to stabilize his soul... Stability... Stability... Stabilize... He focused only on Misery, dropping Despair to the ground and grasping Misery's handle with both hands, "STABILIZE." His soul was starting to get on the same wavelength at Misery's. His head kinda twitched a bit because even for him, this was quite hard. "Resonate... Louder than sound... Become on the same wavelength... Now..." He gripped her tighter and FINALLY, their souls were on the same wavelength. "AND NOW, GODSLAYER!" He raised the glowing Misery scythe and it bursted into the shape of a skull, but still the shape of a scythe at the same time. The scythe was now extremely large and glowing a bright black. Khrona slashed Misery downward into the ground once again, and this time the grass seemed to rot and die, as well as any trees that were around him. This scythe was draining the literal essence of their lives away... It was draining what some would call their plant soul. Yes, this would be useful... But, it was not done yet. From the cracks in the ground that it had created, many creatures began to rise... No, these were not creatures... They were spirits... Evil Spirits... Spirits of Death itself. All of them flew from the ground nonstop in a sort of shockwave formation, flying endlessly into the sky, changing the sky to a really horrid, deathful color. As this was going on, Misery reverted back to her normal form and Khrona fell to one knee, the sky returning to normal. "Phew... That's all for Misery... Huh... Didn't think it would take this much out of me... Okay, Despair, you're next..." Khrona dropped Misery, who reverted to her normal form.

Misery: "Goddamn, Khrona... I feel so fucking powerful! But I'm kinda tired, too... I'll just-- WAIT, IF YOU USE THE GODSLAYER WHILE I'M LIKE THIS, WON'T I GET AFFECTED, TOO?"

Khrona: "That's right, you will... Might as well keep you in your weapon form, huh?"

Misery reverted to her weapon form and Khrona picked her up once again. "Alright, Despair... It's time for you..."

Khrona gripped Despair tightly, as small as she was, and looked down at her. "Okay, Despair... First we're gonna do the Rejection Soul... So let's go." In the gleam of the blade, Despair nodded and then with another gleam, her face was gone from the blade. "Alright... Soul Resonance!!" Khrona's wavelength was again very high and unstable while Misery's was a very high, but very stable at the same time. It would be a bit easier than Misery's soul, but it still would be a little hard to stabilize. "Stabilize..." Khrona's soul went all about, though it was starting to focus in on Despair's Rejection Soul... It was actually amazing that anyone COULD resonate with her Rejection Soul, since it rejected anything and everything... But then again, Khrona and Misery had a special bond, so it made sense for him and only him to be able to wield and resonate with her. His soul finally stabilized with her, a little quickly, to add, but it was there, nonetheless. "Alright, Despair... Here we go... GODSLAYER!!" Khrona slashed Despair through the air and when he stopped, her blade was glowing a pale purple color, bursting into a four-sided straight razor blade, each of them long and curved into one at the tip. The four blades began to rotate, making them look like a sort of scepter while they were glowing with that pale purple Rejection Soul Energy. Khrona raised Despair to the sky and a large dome instantaneously expanded from around her to a very large distance, however instead of pushing everything away from the outside, like normal, this resonance allowed things to come on the inside... Only for an even worse fate. It seems as though absolutely nothing could escape from the inside once it was in there and everything on the inside was being crushed into literally nothingness. This would also be quite useful for fighting the Falshin... It would just be a matter of him being trapped in the dome... Despair stopped turning and reverted back to her normal blade form. "Hm... That one was fun... But let's start with the Despair Soul now, shall we, Despair?"

It was time for the next one. Khrona raised Despair once again into the air, however this time, her dark gray, Despair soul was made apparent. "Okay... Soul Resonance!!!" Khrona's soul tried to match that of Despair's, which was very small and stable... Similar to that of Misery's Condemnation Soul, however there was little vibration in the wavelength rather than none at all. Khrona now had some experience with matching that, so it would be a bit easier than last time, but it was still quite difficult for a soul like his... Sigh... Khrona tried to do it quickly, but his soul just wouldn't stabilize that fast. So he waited. Patiently. After a while, it did stabilize, and that's when Khrona took the time to use the "GODSLAYER!" Despair extended very far, taking the shape of a giant glowing razor blade, however before the glowing on her exploded off, many different missile launchers and grenade launchers and bazooka barrels bursted from all over the blade. Khrona waved it about at a high speed, making deep slashes in the ground that seemed to go down forever, and not only that, with the final slash he did, each and every one of the explosive barrels on the blade went off, firing at the exact same time. The explosion was cataclysmic, being mixed with various soul energies that not only engulfed the area completely, but disintegrated everything in the vicinity of Khrona within a few mile's radius. Khrona sighed, feeling a bit drained "Yes... That one... I like it... But we still have to do... My souls." Khrona stared up to the sky, feeling a bit insane. His Insanity Soul began to resonate with Misery's Insanity and Condemnation Souls and Despair's Rejection and Despair Souls.

Khrona's eyes lost their focus. "SOUL RESONANCE! GODSLAYER: INSANITY DEATHBLADE; INSANITY RAZOR ROCKET." Misery bursted into one huge glowing sword with several scythe blades jutting out of her, and then her blade twisted itself in a helix-like fashion while Despair bursted into a giant razor blade again, only this time it was shaped like a rocket and it had two holes that looked similar to eyes. Khrona waved Misery around and she released an energy that seemed to distort and shatter the very air around her instantly... A powerfully unstable and dangerous move indeed. It seemed that the scythes could rip through the fabric of space and the sword could distort and destroy it. Fun. As for Despair... She shot off of her handle like a rocket, spreading around her despair soul, allowing everything in it to deteriorate in a matter of seconds. She also cut straight through all obstacles that got in her way, making her quite the dangerous weapon as well. This resonance... All of them... They were quite destructive, but also quite useful. Oh, how fun this would be. Now for the final one... the 'Fear Soul' of Khrona. What would this one do? Khrona began to resonate to find out...

Khrona's Fear soul resonated with Misery and Despair's Insanity, Rejection, Condemnation and Despair souls all at once, just as his Insanity Soul did "SOUL RESONANCE! GODSLAYER: PUSILLANIMOUS DEATHBLADE; FEARFUL RAZOR BOMBER!!" Misery and Despair glowed with a blackish purple energy now, Misery exploding into a, once again, giant sword, however this time it had a face and the blade was forged a bit to look like a mouth at a certain part with razor sharp teeth made from the blade. It had evil eye holes going through it. On the other side of the handle was Misery's scythe, which also gained a mouth and eyes, but also another scythe blade on the back of the first. Khrona spun Misery swiftly and dragged her across the ground, releasing a huge blade of energy that was about the speed of light. It left a trail of energy behind it, and after a few moments of silence, a huge explosion of energy shot up from the trail and then expanded to engulf the entire area, making a piercing screeching noise "PYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIRAAAAAAAAHHH!!" And then once again it fell to silence. Khrona looked to Despair, who was still normal looking, just glowing... But it seemed as though her blade had molded a face into the sharpened end, as well, and had eyes on the flattened sides, too. She took no special shape or form. Khrona gave a light slash through the air and suddenly, and explosion. A GREAT explosion, covering the entire area similar to the first, however this time it was in the shape of a dome that eventually exploded horizontally instead of vertically, like the first, covering a distance unknown. It wiped out everything in its way, except for a lone tree that seemed to endure all of the horrific Godslayer attacks that Khrona had done. It was quite the distance away, about half a mile, to be exact. Khrona could see it... And he pointed Despair at it. In a split second, Despair's blade had extended all the way out through the tree and then back to its normal position, which was amazing how it could be done in less than a second, considering the distance. The tree was erased from existence, simple and plain. Khrona would probably have to use his 'Fear Resonance' if all else failed, since it seemed to be the most destructive out of all of them, covering the most range in the shortest time and wiping out the most things. Yeah. Khrona was done. He had done all of the resonances... And he was tired. Khrona bent backwards "Siiiigh... That was.. tough..." Misery and Despair returned to normal and Khrona sizzled, steam coming from his body "Myeeeeeh... Maybe I'll go back into the village and... Do something." He stretched his wings and flew off, back into the village.

Khrona wasn't too far along in his flight when he saw his brother nearby and, because he was feeling slightly better, wanted to check on him and make sure that he, too, was okay with whatever ordeal happened with Eva.

Mage stood in a field of flowers waiting...

Khrona floated downward to the battlefield, his soul a bit unstable. His head twitched as Misery and Despair were in weapon form. Khrona was silent.

His brother's attendant floated around from behind and smiled, waving to Khrona. However the look on his brother's face was serious as he looked toward Khrona.

Attendant: "Hi!!! Khrona!!!!"

Khrona waved at them. "H... Hi..." Khrona looked over to the side, trying to avoid eye contact. He grits his teeth, sweating a bit.

"Attendant..." Khrona's brother spoke to her although he kept his eyes on Khrona.

Attendant: "Yeah yeah. You two play nice now."

The attendant changed into her weapon form and Khrona's  brother took hold of her. He stood there as he looked to Khrona. "I see you have that look in your eye."

Khrona tried to stare at his brother, though his eyes still couldn't focus. "What... Look?" He was sweating, his teeth clenched quite tightly, "I don't... I don't know what you mean..." One eye began to dart about in all directions as the other stay perfectly still, staring upwards blankly, like a lazy eye. His Insane Soul was getting unstable now, expanding... Swelling up on the area...

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 12:38 pm

Eighth Insanity; Nightmare Vs. Reality! The Leaders Clash!

Khrona's encounter with his brother was short, but it was very powerful to him. It was strange how aware he was of Khrona's recent awakening, and what had occurred throughout all the Reality, including with Khrona's own self. He wasn't prepared for the effects and almost couldn't believe them, but, lo' and behold, everything was literally doing everything the way he had it thought out in his head. He was starting to question whether what he'd done was right or not, considering that constantly breaking these sorts of boundaries was indeed dangerous, even if he always found a way to make things better in the end. Things were starting to get to him and he was definitely feeling the weight of the world on his shoulders now, and was a little upset that it was also on Misery and Despair as well just because he loved them so much. He didn't want this kind of pressure on them nor anyone, but it simply was because of he, himself. He always said he was the burden of everyone... And he truly felt that way for clear and obvious reasons.

Khrona sat curled up in an expansive field, Misery and Despair leaning on his shoulders and looking up to the sky. Khrona's wings were folded quite a bit, despite their great size. A slight wind blew...

The Sky King walked in, fairly displeased with something. Who knows...?

"So..." The Sky King called his weapon to his right hand.

Khrona raised his head as Misery and Despair slowly turned their heads to look at the Sky King. Khrona's eyes twitched, "His soul is... quite strong... He must be another leader?" Khrona stood up slowly. "Hi, I'm Khrona... I'm the um... One of the leaders of this Village..." Misery and Despair stood in front of him now, "What a nice weapon that is... But I sense no soul in it..."

"If you want souls... Take a peep into my head. A whole clan of them... But getting off of that." The Sky King twirled his weapon around a couple times, slashing the tip across the ground a few times, "Show me your strength." He cracked his neck and lightning crackled around him with the snap.

Khrona grabbed Misery and Despair by their necks, standing up, "Eeeh..." His eyes dart off into different directions as Misery and Despair take their Dual Sword-Scythe and Straight Razor forms respectively. Khrona's wings unfolded, his wingspan taking up a great distance. He flapped a few times very lightly, but even then his wings created a massive wind. They needed to stretch. Khrona's soul expanded outward, though it was doubtful that the Sky King could see it... It was expanding so that Khrona's power could awaken...

The Sky King inhaled deeply, "G--" At a hypersonic speed, he rushed in, eyes ablaze, and thrust his weapon at Khrona's chest, "--O..."

Khrona's dragon blood stiffened, preventing the weapon from making more than a small wound, though Khrona himself was not aware of how fast the Sky King was. "How di-- GYAAAH!!" Despair's Rejection Soul expanded as a dome around Khrona, forcing the Sky King and anything else around him away. Khrona's head began to twitch violently, "How can I deal with him being so fast... Keh... Keh... Keeeeh...?" Khrona planted his feet onto the ground, swirling Misery between his fingers. He aimed Despair at the Sky King and a hole opened up on her tip, shooting out a flurry of missiles.

The Sky King slid backwards across the ground, balancing with his left hand skating across the earth. He then jumped forward and slashed through the missiles in a blaze of light, cutting right up the middle each one, letting the explosions happen behind him. With that, he disappeared, leaving a deep crater and a loud, deafening shockwave ringing through the battlefield. The Sky King appeared behind Khrona before the shockwave met his front, bringing his weapon down on Khrona just as fast.

Khrona's wings begin to flap at a moderate power, making an incredible wind that would hopefully force the Sky King away once again and defend against his weapon, but the force of the flaps and the wind sent Khrona flying high into the sky. Khrona encased himself in his own wings and crashed down with an impressive speed. Inside of his wings, he merged with both Misery and Despair, making them one with his body. Khrona's wings suddenly had numerous scythe and sword blades jutting out of them, making him look like some sort of hedgehog-porcupine... He did not emerge from the protection of his wings.

The Sky King landed on the ground and looked up at Khrona, his eyes glowing a fierce yellow. "Heh. No escape!" The Sky King opened his mouth and sharp fangs began to develop along with a swirling energy mass.

In the next moment, the Sky King's 'Infinity Sphere' was formed in his jaws, swirling intensely. The Sky King roared and unleashed the 'Infinity Burst' on Khrona, the blast itself breaking the sound barrier, adding to the force of impact.

Khrona could hear on the outside and a wicked smile drew across his face "That's it, huh..." All of the swords on his wings began to glow and as the Sky King was about to make impact... "Zero Sanity!" Khrona opened his wings to block the blast, only to be backed up by the crazy strong wind behind it. Not only that, the Zero Sanity would distort and shatter the blast within seconds, leaving only the Sky King for them afterwards... Though Khrona kept spinning, making a huge tempest in a short time made completely of these Zero Sanity Insanity Soul shockwaves.

The shockwaves hit the Sky King, although he knew not their location. He knew their direction, so he jumped backwards and kept going until he couldn't feel them hitting him.

"Hm..." The Sky King pulled his secondary weapon from his hat, now completely ethereal, and it glowed a deep blue. "Let's see..." The Sky King slashed at Khrona with his new weapon at a supersonic speed, lashing a stringy web of energy at him, still connected to the weapon.

Khrona... Did something with his wings to block it.

The strings attached to Khrona, Misery, and Despair, latching on to their life energy and stretched behind him, held firmly by a field of stopped time, thus trapping him successfully.

"Here we go!" The Sky King rushed at Khrona, his ethereal weapon ready in its energy blade state, at some blinding speed and began hacking away at Khrona maliciously. The slashes didn't physically hurt him, but they cut at his life energy, flinging his energy from his body and into the air. The slashing did the same for Misery and Despair, also slashing their life energy away with every cut. The cuts continue at them until the Sky King wound up for one final strike and floated back slightly.

"Spatial Rend!" The Sky King sent a devastating blast of wind and energy to Khrona point blank that shattered the energy binds connected to him to send he and his weapons back horrifically far, now depleted of energy. The Sky King landed on the ground and waited.

It would seem that Khrona had been shot back at such a far range... But what was this? His body, it was gone! It was good that the Sky King knew nothing of Khrona's special 'Soul Ability'... His Insanity Soul. Since Khrona sent so much of it around earlier with his Zero Sanity, his Insanity Soul basically expanded about the entire area... Meaning that it was now his domain. Khrona's face appeared all around the Sky King, smiling, eyes darting about. "That was... This is... All of it... A hallucination? Yes... Hee hee hee... Welcome to my soul..."

You're probably wondering how you could hallucinate if you were actually cutting something, right? Well, Khrona's soul was able to manifest the hallucinatory things that happened as actual mass, but they still were not real, making whatever that they did or what happened to them all fake.

Where was the real Khrona now? "Ho ho ho..." He could be anywhere. The Sky King just had to press through the hallucinations. "Hee hee."

"Oh well." The Sky King snapped his fingers and a bolt of lightning struck the field in a radius wide enough to engulf the Reality Village many times over. The electricity was called down by the Sky King's own electrical current meaning, hallucinating or not, it was still drawn to him and could still very well hit anything he couldn't see.

Khrona was zapped by this lightning, dissipating the hallucinations that had devoured the area... But even the electricity did not stop him, for he just absorbed it into his body, making him immune to it after a short period of being zapped by it... In fact, more electricity just became energy for him. Khrona's head twitched again, "Do you like... What I can do?" Khrona clenched his bladed hand into a fist and a dome of Rejection surrounded him "Soul Synchro... Chain Synchro..." An energy surrounded Khrona, making his soul swell up again... Though this time it was not only his, but Misery's and Despair's, too. This created an ominous wind around them and their souls. As the synchronization got stronger, so did their souls... And so did the 'Rejection Barrier' around Khrona. Their souls were all connected as one soul, now, enabling the effects throughout each other instantaneously. It would most likely be useful for this battle.

The Sky King shook the electricity away from his body and laughed, stretching his shoulders. "Time to throw him off balance." The Sky King took one step forward and disappeared. Then many copies of him began running around Khrona in an erratic fashion, flipping and spinning, adding sparks of flame to the mix. Eventually, they all away the first weapon and shove the second weapon back into their hats. The real Sky King is uncertain, as are the function of the mirages.

Khrona looked at all of them. "Oh no... Copies... How do I deal with them?" As they all circled Khrona, his eyes lost focus "Many... Many of them... Is it an illusion...? Or are they all real...? I don't know..." His soul became less stable and it expanded more rapidly, flaring about in a crazed fashion. If Khrona was focused, he'd easily be able to find the Sky King by using the 'Soul Notation' to lock in on his soul... But he was getting lost in his insanity. Insanity was infectious, -- contagious -- meaning it could spread quite fast through him... His soul. Khrona screamed, the 'Rejection Barrier' shattering. Khrona again wrapped himself in his wings, only now in a dome and began to spin. The swords sticking out of his wings extended to a great length, farther than the radius of the Sky King clones, trying to cut them up like some sort of spike dome drill. If he couldn't find the real one, he'd just slice up the fakes. The scythes on his wings began to curl about, some facing Khrona, some curling outward like really big and long hooks. "Grim... Slasher..." He muttered. To the normal eye, these slashes were so fast that they could not be seen, perceived, or known to exist until someone got close enough to be slashed by them. It was a mystery within itself how they moved that fast and how no one could notice. It's not like they made a sound. Khrona began to sweat, breathing heavily in his protective wing encasement.

The mirages seemed to be moving of each their own accord, each jumping and spinning to dodge the maelstrom of blades coming forth. It was quite simple for the Sky King's eyes to see things that normally wouldn't be seen by other eyes. He could see at lightspeed, a testament to his eye strength. The wind picked up drastically and began to form a tornado at the edge of the blade dome while the mirages kept up the act.

Khrona peeked through his wings. "It's.. It's not working... What do I do...? Should I... Maybe... Yes... No... It could..." Khrona's Insane Soul flared about, expanding still. "Tears Of... Despair..." From Khrona's soul came a huge dark gray ball of soul energy which exploded into the sky, turning the sky in the area utterly gray, almost black. Khrona's entire body was glowing with Rejection soul energy now and he stopped spinning. The blades did not retract, however. He just stood there, glowing a pale purple color. It soon began to rain very hard. It was not normal rain, for the raindrops were gray... Gray like the exploded soul energy that had devoured the skies. Khrona had powerful and compressed Rejection around him for a reason. This rain would deteriorate whatever was in it for too long, compliments of the Despair Soul. You may think that it should also deteriorate the Rejection Soul, but the Rejection Soul does not allow anything to actually touch it, for no matter how close you attempt to get, the Rejection will always be pushing back at you.

As the rain fell upon Khrona, it was rejected in random directions. Khrona figured that if he could not touch the clones with his blades, he'd touch them with his soul...

The visions of the Sky King each smile as one by one, they disappear from sight. Some even laugh slightly, only to fade into the air as if they were never there.

Khrona opened his wings and saw nothing. He figured that the Sky King had gone from this place-- No. Wait. His soul.. Khrona could still sense it nearby... He finally used his Soul Notation to pinpoint the Sky King. Out of a crazy fit, however, Khrona spread his wings extremely wide and all of the swords on his wings resonated, glowing brightly through the pale purple rejection. Khrona was getting ready for something bigger than before, now...

The sky began to spark as clouds form overhead, dark and insidious. A thunderstorm brewed, rain falling heavily on the battlefield. The Sky King walked from some arbitrary direction with his final weapon in hand. Its glowing blade cut through the rain and illuminated the area. "This is the power, eh?" As the Sky King spoke those words, a large ring of white flame, hottest of all, burned from the mud produced in the rain. The fire picked up into a roaring blaze and the Sky King stepped through, doing hand signs. "Let's see!"

Khrona held his hand on his chest. "Go, Despair... 'Despair And Pain'." Despair's soul suddenly began to expand from around Khrona, eating away at the powers of everything around him. Of course, his shield of Rejection was gone, too. Despair's soul would continue to expand. The effects of Despair's 'Despair And Pain' was that anything within the vicinity of her soul besides Khrona would have its power devoured by her Despair Soul, and if they had the capacity to think, their thoughts would become woeful and sorrowful, making the will to fight very slim. This was a spit second reaction, so if the Sky King tried to enter this soul, it would be bad for him.

Very bad.

Khrona spread his wings again, now using one of Misery's moves; "Insanity Impact!" About four Insanity Soul energy blades manifested in the sky over the Sky King, stabbing down with a great force. Their power was to deplete the power of whatever they touched. The best part about them was that they would explode if they did not hit their target, and the explosion had the same effect as the blades... To drain the Sky King of his energies completely. Khrona mainly focused on Despair's soul right now, which he had to continue to expand... Slowly, but surely.

The Sky King raised his hand and a mirror shield appeared above him. It didn't reflect the blades since their intention was to deplete energy, but their effectiveness was all dependent on the amount of energy the item contained.

An underestimation on Khrona's part.

The Sky King began constantly feeding the mirror shield, keeping the blades at bay and widening to block the ensuing explosion. Inside the ring, the flames kicked up fiercely, now stretching high into the sky. The wall of fire began spewing white needles at Khrona from every side at an invisible speed, ready to do intense damage. The Sky King kept the mirror shield up for a time until he remembered one of his strengths. He opened a portal to the 'Nightmare World' and let them fall in, closing the portal behind them.

Sky King: "Come now, is this the best you can do?"

---End Part 1---

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 1:21 pm

--Part 2---

Khrona stood still. "Repulse..." The needles were redirected away from Khrona for some odd reason... The Rejection Soul had struck again -- 'Repulse', a fine ability that redirects oncoming attacks regardless of speed or power. It was a point blank, on the dime sort of thing, so it only worked when the attack got within Khrona's vicinity, and it's not like it lasted long... Just long enough to repel the attacks. Khrona then proceeded with the 'Glare Of Woe', which was a concentrated beam of Despair's soul that came from the eyes. It would most definitely eat through the mirrors eventually, and if the mirrors were not thick, then quicker than normal. Despair's soul was quite corrosive to many substances, but that's only because she makes the toughest things 'lose all hope' and give in on themselves. And in case the Sky King found a way to redirect it, or in fact got close to Khrona himself... "Blades Of A Psycho!" He flailed his body about, which now jutted out with sharp objects almost completely and released giant shockwaves quite similar to the Zero Sanity, however they were coming out in multitudes and instead of shattering what was caught in them, they imploded it instantaneously. All Khrona had to do was continue to move his body... Nonstop... Unending... Movements...

The onslaught of needles continued, endlessly firing white hot sharpness at Khrona. The Sky King moved his head to the left to dodge the 'Glare Of Woe', letting it fly where it may. The Sky King produced many mirror walls to combat the shockwaves coming at him. "I can't see them, but I know where they're coming from." Every time a wall is hit, the Sky King would dispel it and cast another one. All the while, the needle onslaught kept up, some needles flying faster than others after being redirected at the Sky King and reflected back at Khrona.

Khrona raised another Rejection barrier around his body to defend against the needles. "If... If I can get close... I can nullify his power altogether with one fell swoop... But he might hit me... I don't want to get hit... But if he does get close to me... I don't know... Perhaps... Maybe... Godslayer? If I can just spread... The Rejection around... A bit.. Aha..." From the holes all over Khrona's body came a barrage of missiles, grenades and bazooka shots that fired off in random directions. These explosives were charged with the Rejection Soul, and when they exploded, the Rejection Soul would be released. If the Sky King tried to attack them head on, he would be repelled by the Rejection and if one exploded near him, again the Rejection would take effect. There were very few actually aimed at him, for most were just aimed at... The area far away from Khrona, though it was at a set radius that Khrona had aimed. "It might... It might work..."

With the firing of the missiles, the Sky King spread his hands to his sides and cast a dome of mirror shields on the circumference of the ring of fire, reflecting the missiles back inward at twice the speed. The needles continued to fire from the flames, never stopping. The Sky King inhaled deeply and the needle-fire slowed into streams of white flame aimed at Khrona from every direction. Whatever happened inside the dome, it would be devastating. The Sky King warped out of the mirror dome and placed his hands on it, feeding it more energy to sustain it. The streams of fire increased to machine gun speed and the Sky King's expression became determined.

Again, the fire surrounded Khrona, but it did nothing so long as the Rejection Barrier was still intact. As the missiles bounced off of the mirrors, the instant they did, they exploded with Rejection energy, which splattered throughout the area via the explosion. It seems as though the Sky King was still within the vicinity... Khrona attempted to connect each of the Rejection Soul splotches together. He had a set radius for a reason. He wanted to make a perfect dome of Rejection around the two. The Rejection went upward into the sky after connecting at the ground, flushing the sky with the pale purpleness that was this soul. All Khrona had to do was endure long enough for it to be completed... Just a little bit more.

The Sky King's eyes began glowing a strange orange as the reflection barrier glowed before the whole dome turns black, letting nothing escape. Nothing escaped and everything within its scope -- even energy -- was delved into 'THE VOID', essentially an expandable hammerspace kept in the Sky King's 'Oblivion Fairy'. Khrona and his energies were now being housed in an endless space of nothingness. "This will end it."

... Khrona looked all about. There was nothing. Khrona looked at nothing. There was still nothing. He stared up. There was still nothing. "Huuuh... ... Huuuh... ... ... " There was silence. "Huh. Khrona is... Are we...?" Misery and Despair began to speak.

Misery: "... Well, you done fucked up."

Despair: "Oh, what a horrible fate awaits us... Let us embrace it with open arms..."

Khrona: "You guys... You're not making this better..."

Misery: "Tch. I'm trapped in some hellhole with this unstable little shit and the happiest emo I have ever seen. Oh... Fuck."

Khrona: "I know you're upset, Misery, but... Don't make us miserable--"

Misery: "WAS THAT A PLAY ON MY NAME? I got you, Khrona."

Khrona: "Noooo..."

Despair: "Perhaps we should just politely ask for the exit?"

Misery: "That never works!"

Despair cleared her throat. "Excuse me! Mister... Sky King, was it? I do enjoy what you've done to us with this horrific place, but we would care to exit now, if you please."

Khrona stood silent, staring at... Nothing.

The Sky King cracked his fingers outside of 'THE VOID' and did some hand signs, cutting his finger on a rock. Then the Sky King pulled an energy rifle from it without the scouter, not needing it since his target was quite large. "Sigh. It would seem so, but I'm not sure I won't have to fight you when you come out... Soooooo, I'm just gonna go ahead and take my win before I let you go."

The Sky King pointed the large gun at 'THE VOID' and began squeezing the trigger, charging the gun. "This'll only hurt for a second."

Khrona's eyes twitched. "Wait, What's happening? What's he doing? Despair... Rejection? Cloak? Misery... Insanity? Khrona... FEAR? AAAAAHHH... Yes... Fear will save me..." Khrona's Fear Soul intensified, then compacted. Khrona awaited his fate...

The Sky King slid the tip of the barrel into THE VOID and inside, thus revealing the tip in every direction inside THE VOID. They surrounded Khrona and pointed in every direction. "This is from the Nightmare~." The immense blast was fired, the beam taking up the entirety of THE VOID in every direction.

Explode goes the Khrona! He stares at the Sky King coughing. "Siiiigh... What was that for...?"

The Sky King took the energy rifle from THE VOID and poofed it away, wiping his hands. "Thanks for the memories. I'll see you around." The Sky King began walking away, the rain slowing to a stop and one more crash of thunder. He picked up his weapon from the mud and THE VOID dissipated, leaving the exploded Khrona there to do what he will.  The Sky King got a decent distance away and warped from the area. "One down."

Khrona rejuvenated his body and spat out Misery and Despair from his body. "We made many mistakes... But this won't happen next time... When we go truly... Insane." They flew off on Khrona's massive wings.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 8:25 am

Ninth Insanity; Team Psychotic Recruitment

Khrona was puzzled as to why he got his ass whooped so badly by the envoy of the Nightmare since they were both leaders. Perhaps it was because they had some sort of special secrets that they were using? Khrona thought a little bit about it, figuring that with as powerful as he was, he should have been winning his fights, too. More battles than he was at the time, that is. However, perhaps the Insanity had something to do with it. He became rather lost in thought very quickly, trying to figure out the answer... Forever.

Khrona was lying facedown on his desk, body spread out across the thing in its entirety as he awaited the ninja he summoned.

The ninja walked into the building, slightly put off by its massive emptiness, but it was no matter to him. He still just wanted to explore the place. Seemed like fun when he thought of it. He stumbled upon an office and opened the door, peeking his head in to see. His two animal companions peeked their heads in over his, looking around as well. "Is that thing dead?"

Khrona's head rotated all the way around a few times, looking backwards at the ceiling "Ah? Is he here...?" Khrona's head rotated to see the ninja, saying, "Ah... Yes... I have a mission for you..." Khrona awkwardly contorted himself up into an upright position, wings folded into the tiniest squares on his back. "... I need you to go to the 'Sky Garden' and take down a demon bird that has been terrorizing the people. Its soul has been tainted with darkness and I need you to stop it before it wreaks more havoc... Can you do it?"

As he spoke, Khrona had accidentally used his powers to create a long and powerful Corridor of a Time Loop that sent them spiraling into a dark, twisted hallway randomly, spinning the ninja and Khrona apart. Khrona's Insanity was getting worse, it seemed; nearly dangerously so at an accelerated rate... And he knew for an absolute fact that it was going to get a whole lot more intense than it had ever been from this point on.

Khrona stood in an extensive, long, huge hallway with many twisted and distorted black pillars on a checkered floor waiting for his possible team members.

The ninja walked down the long hallway, amazed at the way it looks. As he approached Khrona, he paused and took a slight bow out of respect for him.

"Now, let's just wait for a few more people... A minimum of three more people," Khrona said.

A stray witchling then flew in, laying down on her broom, wishing to join the team. She would the lay upward, smiling and waving to Khrona.

Khrona waved back at the witchling. "Hm... A Witchling on my team...? How valuable... Now for a few more..."

Khrona: 'Hm... Is this it? All of the people who want to join this team? Last call before we begin...'

"Well, I'm still here," the ninja said.

A new person can be seen in the distance, rushing as fast as he could down this insanely long hallway. As a shortcut, he clapped his hands, creating a sonic boom, then jumped on top of it, riding it to where the witchling, Khrona, and some other person were standing. "Did I make it in time? Sorry for being so late."

Khrona looked around. "Hm. Yes, it seems like this is enough for the moment..." He closed his eyes, "Let's begin... For each of you to join my team is simple... Each of you bring me one soul. Simple enough, right? Quite. Each of you will be assigned a Portal in which you will collect one soul and bring it back to me, okay?" Khrona pointed to the ninja. "You will go to 'Neptune's Ocean'." He pointed to the witchling. "You will go to the 'Graveyard'." He pointed to the new person. "And you will go to the 'Sun's Flame'. Is everyone understood?"

Then an outstretched leg stomped next to the witchling and with a familiar on his shoulder, another newcomer came in really fast and suddenly stopped where his foot was. He said, "We would like to join," as the familiar bowed to everyone.

Khrona looked to the newcomer, "You're lucky that I haven't officially sent everyone off yet. Fine. You must bring me one soul, too, to join my team. You must go to the 'Hail Valley'. REMEMBER, EVERYONE, IF YOU DIE ON YOUR MISSION, IT ISN'T MY FAULT. Work to the best of your ability and bring me that soul!" Khrona points to the door. "Okay, everyone, MOVE OUT!"

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 2:52 pm

Tenth Insanity; A Request To Khrona

With the members in question of Team Psychotic had been sent on their way, Khrona would find at his doorstep someone unfamiliar. Upon seeing him, the Reality of the room seems to shift and return to normal, fluidly, nicely and consistently, as if it weren't ever distorted in the first place. Everything with Khrona was literally back to normal.

One of the leaders of the Depths, the Shadow King, stood nonchalantly in front of Khrona's door. He had hoped to learn something about... Soul Partners...

Khrona's door opened, as his office was somehow now not... Destroyed. Misery spoke as Khrona thought deeply, "What is it, guy?"

The Shadow King walked into the room, looking around a bit. "I have not met Khrona before, but our realms are now allied. I would like to get to know this Khrona."

Misery scoffed. "Eh? Another person lookin' to get to know Khrona, huh? Hahaha... This crazy kid here will only open up to you enough to speak and be friendly. Don't expect much else."

Despair stood from her seat on the floor, interjecting, "But do not take offense to this depressing matter... You see, because of Khrona's horrific past, there are very few who will get close to him. I was dreadfully lucky to be connected with someone with as much despair as I have..." Despair proceeded in hugging Khrona.

Khrona's eyes rolled to the back of his head, but somehow came back from the bottom to look at the other leader. "Is there anything you... Wish... Fellow Leader?" His head twitched a bit, one of his eyes spazzing violently.

"Hi... Khrona. I was hoping you would be able to teach me the way of using a Soul Partner? It seems very unique." The Shadow King didn't pay much attention to Despair. He wanted to meet this Khrona, and he did. Now he would only hope Khrona could show him how to use a Soul Partner.

Khrona's eyes seemed to pierce through the Shadow King's soul. "Where is your partner?" was all that came from his mouth. His wings expanded, releasing a great and powerful wind throughout the office, almost making everything in there float for a brief moment.

From the outside of his room, the office, the other leader of the Depths -- the Rose Mistress -- stumbled on in. She stood about feet ft away from her partner, but her attention was focused on this Khrona character. "I will be his Soul Partner... I know I can become of some use." She gave Khrona a powerful stare, admiring the power she felt bursting from him.

Khrona tilted his head. "You possess the ability to change into a weapon...? Most interesting... What weapon are you?"

Without a word, the female leader took a deep breath, closing her eyes. In a spontaneous manner, her eyes opened, and she would then burst up in flames -- white flames. Once the flames faded out, the blade of a guillotine flew right into he Shadow King's hands. It was a whitish color, and from the flames that had currently engulfed it, it was still smoking hot. The Guillotine then shimmered, and as it did a double over voice was heard, partly the Rose Mistress' voice. "This is a form of a guillotine. I can turn into truthfully any part of the guillotine, but the blade was the part you wished to see was it not?"

Khrona nodded. "Well, it seems as though your partner can lift you, so your souls must be synchronized... That's already quite good... Alright. It is decided. You are his Soul Partner."

The Shadow King gently gripped the guillotine blade. They both began glowing a faint black color as he began to speak. "I can feel her energy reside inside me. Would there be a way to make this form stronger?"

Khrona had to think. "Stronger...? Only if... You can achieve a Soul Synchro, in which both of your souls are perfectly in tune and you can transmute your Soul Energy... Though you would have to be really close and really on the same wavelength..."

The female leader converted back into her humanoid state, grimly looking at her partner. " We will never be that close... Once I have what's mine... Then I'm working alone..." With that, she walked out of Khrona's office, leaving her partner and Khrona to do what they wanted.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 4:50 pm

Eleventh Insanity; Knowing My Place

Khrona's recent engagement with the strange leaders of the Depths was quite interesting and strange, to say the least. They seemed a little shady. Heading home from his office after his Insanity episode and the talk with the Shadow King, Khrona was up for something interesting before he got home today and ended up making a quick stop over in the 'Battlefield' just because.

In a grassy field covered in trees, a student waited for a proctor to come and rank him.

Khrona descended from the sky, his intense and powerful wings flapping ever so slightly and making a huge gust of wind. He finally landed and everything was at a calm... Misery and Despair jump off of his back. "Hi..." he said.

The student gave a slight shudder to this... Immense power that came from this man. His power level was astounding; the student could only assume he was at least a top ranking Expert, or maybe even a Legend. He stood, and to follow up, he whipped out his headphones. It seemed 'My Chemical Romance' was playing, but that was for later. Now, having his weapon ready, the student gave a slight bow before hopping back a few meters, away from his proctor. "Hello to you as well. I'm a new member here; a student. If it is alright with you, may I be ranked? Sorry if I come off the wrong way on my first day here." Noticing he was talking too much, the student readied himself for anything, starting by swinging his headphones by the cords that were coated with a thin layer of dark energy.

Khrona's eyes drifted off to the side slightly, then quickly locked onto the student. "Hm... I guess... I could rank you. It's what I'm here for... I like to see what the people of my village are capable of..." Misery and Despair began to glow, transforming into weapons. "Though, I would assume you are unfamiliar with 'Soul Energy' and the such... No matter... Time for you to learn..." Misery took the form of a dual Sword-Scythe with the sword blade pointing at the student and the scythe blade curved behind him. Despair took the form of what seemed to be a simple straight razor... "It begins... Now..." Khrona looked off to the side again, his head turning... Turning...

As a natural reaction, the student began dashing to the side several times, for he couldn't trust a sword that was pointing dead at him. "Soul... Energy?" Now that he was his desired distance away, the student lashed his headphone ends at the proctor. Since 'My Chemical Romance' was playing, the sound wave that was forced out during the lash would be doubled in power and speed. The student continued dashing about in a randomized pattern while sending waves at his proctor from random points of the field in three second intervals.

Khrona waved a wing and from it, a giant wall of violet energy appeared in the shape of where the wing was waved making all of the sound coming at him instantly fly in the opposite direction of whence they came without touching the wall. This was Despair's Rejection Soul transferred through Khrona, who had manifested it into the air as a wall that repels anything and everything. As for the other waves of sound... Khrona gave a moderate flap of his wings and he was launched high into the air a great distance in a short time, indeed making a small crater in the ground in doing so. Khrona pointed Misery's sword blade at the student from the sky then slashed through the air. "Zero Sanity!" A large, fast wave of Insanity Soul Energy flew down at the student, distorting the very air around it. The longer things stayed in it, the more distorted they became until they eventually just shattered or imploded.

As he continued dashing about, the student looked up and identified Khrona in the air. He seemed to have launched a wave of an unknown energy towards the student, but luckily as he watched his proctor head skyward he began swinging his headphones, creating a barrier of sound around him. The barrier covered an area of three kilometers, and once the wave hit the barrier, it shattered. "Seems he can repel anything with that wall, but what if I could get him from underneath...?" Although, the barrier covered a large space on purpose, so that once it bursted, it 'bursted', -- like a balloon -- blasting the student right out of the way on impact. The sound of this bust was extreme, and with the sound waves created from it, the student manipulated then to burst upward, right underneath Khrona. With 'My Chemical Romance' still playing, the power of the sound waves would be doubled, but the track was almost over, meaning the student would have to switch to another CD. Once completed he regained his balance, then his shadow started to get wavy.

Khrona encased himself in his wings, making the Rejection Soul around himself, reflecting everything that was coming near him. Inside of his wings, he merged with Misery and Despair using his DNA merging abilities. His skin wrapped around their form first, then pulled them completely in. Once that was done, Khrona opened his wings, releasing a powerful gust of wind from all around him. He raised his hand and all around it, large straight razor blades covered his arms. His wings were covered with scythe and sword blades now, and many large holes appeared on random placed on his body. Now he looked like a weapon himself. Khrona's Insanity Soul surrounded his body, though it was unable to be seen by the student, for he did not wield the Soul Notation ability. Khrona flew straight down at him, his soul expanding larger and larger, and when Khrona was close, his soul had covered the area that those two were in. Khrona's movement ceased after this, for some reason... Except for his head twitching quite a bit.

Feathers created out of dark energy flew out of the student's wavy shadow, sprinkling the area with its presence. He grew a bit cautious, but mostly timid. This powerful entity was just drifting towards him, twitching; it wouldn't be natural to not feel at least an ounce of fear right? But his fear of Khrona did not stop his actions, so the dark feathers began to pick up speed. "Wha... What to do...? Wait, if attacks can't hurt him... Then maybe..." As the student quickly dashed back -- only to gain a some more distance between the two -- a few of the feathers wrapped them selves around his arm, giving him a layer of dark energy on each arm. With this done, the student -- with one hand -- switched out the CD in a cool and quick fashion. The 'My Chemical Romance' track was pocketed and 'Paramore' was popped in. Before the track started up, the student continued dashing backward, trying to gain more distance so he could think straight. He pulled out the headphones and then applied his 'Skull Candy' headphones, which would amplify both his darkness and sound moves. 'Paramore' was now running through his head, and as the music played he became more flexible, flipping backwards to go a greater distance. With every landing from a backflip, he created a shockwave on impact with the ground, and with him constantly flipping around, more and more shockwaves came out. Acting quickly, the student held out his hand, pulling the sound waves back into a dark void, which was nothing but a simple ball of dark energy that was now being encased in sound waves. The sound waves condensed onto the ball, maintaining it's original size, but slowly gained more and more power. After about twelve random flips, the student motioned his hands so that this ball of darkness and sound would float into his hand. Once he had the ball, he momentarily, quickly, and spontaneously loosened the condensed sound on this ball of darkness, sending out an immense, extremely fast, pressurized bolt of dark energy encased in sound towards the ground in front of Khrona. About one second later from doing this, the energy tightened itself back up, maintaining the rest of the energy from the ball of darkness. This was for two things: One; the student could test out a new technique, since his other attacks have no effect. Two; To see if Khrona's Rejection Soul had some type of weakness, or flaw -- hell anything at this point.

"I can see what type of attacks can hurt him, or at least make him react differently." The student was now about three full kilometers from Khrona with all of his flips, and the condensed beam of energy sent at Khrona caused an explosion. It wasn't clear if the attack had any effect or not, but the smokescreen created by the explosion might prove helpful. Releasing the energy once again, another beam of pressurized energy was shot, only this time into the ground. As it went through the ground, the vibrations in the earth powered the sound waves on the beam energy step of the way as the student manipulated it to come up right underneath Khrona. If it didn't hit because of the Rejection Soul, it would be rejected right into the ground, exploding right underneath Khrona, and even though the explosion might not touch him, the force of it would surely have some effect. If this failed altogether, the ground underneath Khrona would be destroyed, and with the sound waves of that kind of explosion, the student could be able to manipulate those sound waves to his will. And with that the ball of energy tightened itself again as he waited for the result.

Khrona slapped his hand to his forehead as his soul expanded larger and larger. It was no use, now. The student was trapped in his soul. Khrona stood there, laughing to himself, getting bombarded by every single one of the student's attacks without dodging. After what seemed to be a direct hit to Khrona, there was... Blood. A pool of blood. Not normal blood... Black blood. Blood that ran endlessly from the spot where Khrona once stood. The blood took the form of a hurricane now, connected to the sea of blood that now was the ground, very destructive with five separate funnels sharing one humongous eye... Eye... The eye of the storm looked down at the student. It was a literal eye; one big giant eye that first looked at the student, then its gaze darted off to every other direction. It was red. It cried out the black blood that made this monstrous hurricane move about with such a destructive manner. From the skies... This black blood also started to rain down as if it were... Well. Rain. Would the student be engulfed by it...?

The student closes his eyes and inhaled deeply. He began listening for the sounds of the rain drops as they neared him, and after he exhaled, small sound waves came crashing down before the rain. The sound from every rain drop was manipulated into a pole that was two inches thick. It started to condense the sound waves hundreds of times over to maintain the two inch width. As the rain itself came down, the student would use the pole, which was still growing with sound waves, to block each of the rain drops, or as much as he could, since listening to 'Paramore' made him extremely agile. "Lets go, Kuro-Maitsu!!" As the seven foot pole of sound waves was complete, the rest of the sound waves rolled over into the tip of it, forming a scythe blade. The student continued knocking away the sound as dark energy surged from his hands to and around the scythe, giving it a coating of dark energy. The student saw the eye, but was too relaxed by the sound of his music to make such a fuss over it. His energy now came to one fourth due to the manipulated of so much sound. So he stopped, only to crank up the volume tenfold on his 'Skull Candy' headphones, using these immense sound waves to blast rain droplets from touching him. The student's body began to glow slightly; his energy flowed through his whole body. He would then blast off towards Khrona in a skating fashion since everywhere but his original area was covered in this rain. Once he closed in on his proctor, a rapid succession of slices with this highly concentrated scythe came all right at Khrona. The highly condensed ball of darkness and sound was floating right behind the dark student; he would use it once the time was right.

Useless. Everything around the student shattered. The tempest, the rain, the sound he had just used -- it all shattered. There was Khrona, towering above him, his wings outstretched and flapping a bit, forcing the student backwards. How and why do you ask did this happen? Hallucinations. As long as you are within range of Khrona's Insanity Soul, he can make you see hallucinations. "Don't you like my soul...? It's insane... Just like me... Hee hee." Khrona wondered how the student would deal with him and how exactly he would complete this battle with Khrona able to spontaneously make him hallucinate and make him see whatever he wanted. Khrona's soul was very large, so it would be damn near impossible to escape its radius AND still be able to attack. No matter. "Insanity Impact..." Khrona pointed Misery's sword blade to the sky and it glowed. He slashed it in the student's direction and suddenly a giant sword made of Khrona's Insanity Soul manifests itself in the sky high above the student. It slammed downward, and hitting him or not, it still exploded once it makes contact with the ground, releasing Khrona's Insanity Soul. If the dark student was still in the vicinity of the explosion, all of his energy would be depleted instantly.

As the student's scythe and ball of dark energy and sound 'shatter', he started to lose his cool. He was out of weapons -- he was defenseless against Khrona. As Khrona swung his giant sword towards the student, he was too stunned to move. So in order to calm himself down, he turned the volume on his CD player to max, blasting 'Paramore' and sound waves through his entire system. He closed his eyes briefly, and to his surprise, once he opened them, his scythe was back in his hand, and his ball of energy behind him had returned. Seeing that he now was reunited with his weapons, the student pointed the tip of the scythe at Khrona, and the blade portion of the scythe explodes, sending a massive shockwave of slicing sound quickly at Khrona, and it blasted the student off in the opposite direction at an insane speed. The explosion of the scythe blade blasted the student well out of the way of the sword, and upon impact, the dark student witnessed the destructive blow that could have landed on his body. After tumbling across the ground a bit, he regains his balance, thinking to himself, 'So was that an illusion or something? But it looks like I was able to save myself that time thanks to they sound from my headphones... It would be wise if I didn't rely on this accidental rescue again...'

The student placed his hand on the ball of energy behind him, and pulled it to his front. He surged his energy onto it, giving it a layer so he could send the ball off and have it explode by diminishing his energy on it. Once that was done, he fixed both of his eyes on Khrona, and since Khrona had just swung his sword, the student had a thought that Khrona might, just might, be vulnerable for this second? Maybe less? Either way, the student saw an opportunity and he wouldn't pass it up. With the blade gone, the scythe was more of a stick-bat now, and by swinging it straight into the ball of energy, sound, and dark energy, it gets forced right into the ground, like an underwater missile -- right for Khrona. It went deeper and deeper underground as it neared him, and the student, closing his eyes now, let the sound of Paramore's voice ravage the inside of his body. He did this to keep himself from hallucinating and able to see things for what they are. The student then waited until he felt the energy from the ball become parallel to Khrona, who was above ground. Eyes still closed, he releases the ball of dark energy and sound's energy coating, causing it to explode several meters underground from Khrona, causing the rubble and debris from the earth along with the sound and dark energy to burst at Khrona from below. If he didn't get hurt by this, the knock back would hopefully have more of an effect on Khrona's disposition. This immense explosion underground would also spout up delayed lava at Khrona, which the student had planned out. Although the student has no power over lava, which means he couldn't manipulate it to force it to hit or not; using it as a distraction maybe, for he had one last move up his sleeve.

Khrona's body was sliced up with various cuts from the student's sound... But they were only as deep as a small wound. Why? Khrona's blood was that of the Black Dragon -- dragon's blood. This meant that it could harden itself and repel whatever Khrona wanted from his bloodstream, making it near impossible to get inside of him by normal means... And Khrona could control this 'Black Dragon Blood' to his will, making him able to use it as a weapon from wherever it was. 'Heh heh.' The explosion that came from the ground caught Khrona off guard, but it was nothing he could not handle. As for the solid objects, a few moderately powerful flaps of his wings should send them straight back at the student in about a second, simultaneously. As for the non-solids... Khrona continued to flap, making a 'Rejection Barrier' out of Despair's Rejection Soul. The barrier moved towards the student, forcing everything along with it to him, including his own attacks. The ground was being pushed at the student now, since anything and everything was forced away by this Rejection Soul. Khrona would then bend this soul around the student and make a dome so that everything would STAY in that particular place, making it impossible for the student to deflect them back at Khrona once again and most likely would leave him down for the count. Lava soon began to spew up. "Ehh? Lava...? Wasn't expecting this, but.. It doesn't matter..." Khrona was deluged in lava, seeming to be burnt to a crisp... But no, wait, he wasn't. He had absorbed it into his body. Khrona's special DNA 'Absorption', giving him immunity over lava and the power to use it to his will. Khrona changed his entire skin into lava -- just so he would look cool, mostly -- and began to walk slowly to the student. He was planning on releasing the soul once he got close enough and exploding with lava...

With the student now trapped, there was not much for him to do. This Rejection Soul was keeping his body confined, but he did still have that one last trick. The pole in his hand that was formerly the scythe was made of highly condensed sound, and even though he couldn't move, he forced the waves to become unstable, having it explode in a frenzy of sound waves. The sound waves got rejected right back at the student sadly... Or fortunately? The student knew that would happen, and now the sound waves would get caught in the dome of Rejection around himself, causing him to get ravaged with the sound waves. Now his body was storing and holding all of these sounds waves -- holding them so tightly that if his mouth were to open, they would burst out like a beam. That was the trick; too bad the student did not plan on being rejected into submission. Even though he was low on energy and out of ideas, he whipped out his extra pair of headphones, swinging them like a whip. He was ready to fight Khrona hand-to-hand if he had to.

Khrona walked up to the student in the Rejection, ready to release him when Misery suddenly said, "Huh... I wonder if he can breath in there... His air should be running out soon. Let's make faces at him until he suffocates." Khrona shook his head. "No! That would be rude..." Despair agreed, "Yes, this would be an unfortunate predicament for him..." Misery sighed, "Fine. What if I just increase the pressure of air in there? Please? Can I? He's RIGHT there..." Khrona looked off to the side. "I guess it couldn't hurt that much... Insanity Pressure..." Khrona looked at the student inside of the Rejection, having all of the air in there pressurize and condense on him. Sound would first off travel a hell of a lot slower -- as would the student -- and his breathing would become very hard. Khrona released the Rejection and sat there, wrapping himself in his wings and peering out from the darkness he loved so much. "I wonder how long... How long will it take?"

The student's movements slowed down as the air pressurized. Even though Khrona released the Rejection Soul, for a few seconds the student had trouble breathing. "*Huff* huff* Gugh..*huff*...." The student fell down to a knee, peering up at Khrona with a serious stare. He was so lax, despite all his efforts to beat Khrona; Khrona sat there looking as if nothing happened. This was not a Legend's strength; it was then the student realized this had to be a Leader -- anything less would be an understatement.

"You....*huff*...Fight well... Much better, than I..." The student stood back up, looking a bit fatigued. He tried to hard to hit Khrona with prior planning, and in the process he was stressing his mind out. Now conserving energy, he switched the CDs in his CD player -- his Japanese mix CD. Once the music started playing, the student's energy became visible on the outside of his body, and by clapping his hands, sound waves bursted out in random directions, bouncing off of multiple surfaces -- gaining speed. The sound waves started out slow because of the condensed air, but as they continued on, they gained more and more speed. They continued bouncing around until the came back to the student merged as one massive stream of sound. Condensing a ball of dark energy around his hand, the student punched the stream of sound and on impact, it bolted at the sitting Khrona, engraving a trail across the ground along the way. This may be the student's final move... Or was there more?

Khrona nodded. "Well... I'm not the Leader for nothing..." Khrona noticed what was going on now. "Oh... Another attack... It's only natural for me to defend... Abysmal Rejection..." Since the student was still within Khrona's soul, it would be very easy to do this. Everything that he just done dissipated. Yeah, I know, that's a bitch, right? Well, sucks. 'Abysmal Rejection' had the special ability to nullify anything and everything that was within the soul at the time, except for your basic physical attacks, mind you. The air returned to normal and Khrona put Misery's scythe around the student and the blade curled all the way down to his feet, basically locking him in. Khrona loomed down on the student now, his eyes having a sort of insane gleam to them. "So... What else do you have for me? Let's just hope you don't cut yourself on such a sharp and... Deathly blade..."

The student stretches a bit, then looks back up at Khrona, only with a more deadpan expression. The thing was other than his headphones, the student had no other means of a physical weapon, since his scythe is made out of energy. Of course, he could use his headphones, but he needed them on right now for sound control, so he was technically caught. There is one other thing he could have done, but due to this battle, he simply didn't have the energy for it. Looking at the scythe around him, the student ducks under and goes around it, holding his hands out in a Muy Thai stance. "I know when I'm beat. I could have went on and used my 'Fallout Boy' CD to greatly increase my strength, but my body right now doesn't have the energy to maintain such power; it would only end up ripping my muscles... You win... Khrona..." Knowing Khrona still had his scythe ready, the student cautiously fixes his eyes upon the weapon, keeping Khrona in his peripherals.

Khrona's eyes returned to a normal, focused look. "Huuuh...? We're done...?" Khrona shook his head. "Oh... Oh yeah. I guess I should give you a rank... You did pretty well... I can at least give you an... An... Advanced rank. Work harder... I would say... And we can get you up to Expert in no time..." Misery and Despair transformed back to normal then jumped onto Khrona's back. "Letttt's... goooo.." They took off.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 8:51 am

Twelfth Insanity; Asking For Unwanted Help

The Insanity fits between the three of them -- Khrona, Misery and Despair -- had gotten even worse, to the point where it seemed like some of the experiences they had together were like 'Deja Vu'; almost like they'd already lived this life before and were now simply watching it play out before their eyes. Parts of it overlapped, yet somehow remained fluid and congruent in their ability to logically process. It was like they were constantly teetering on the boundary of reality and sanity, for some reason... But could always easily snap back whenever necessary. What seemed difficult was... Not drifting off. Eventually, Khrona's thoughts seemed to start blending into reality, to the point where whatever he remembered actually started to happen again, as if leaking from his head for some reason. In this, as he returned to his memory upon certain things whilst within 'Deep Thought', those things would begin again as if from the beginning as they occurred the more he focused on it... And the one particular event he couldn't get out of his head was the entire ordeal with his brother at 'Eva's Castle'. Even thinking about it brought him back to that point... To where he'd just arrived at the Castle, his memory jolted for some reason by the darkness where the Moon was supposed to be and knew the fruits of this was because of the Awakening. He and his weapons were relieved, already knowing now that things would be okay.

Khrona looked up to the sky, as did Misery and Despair. All of them said simultaneously, "Ah.. beautiful sight, wouldn't you say...?" They were a bit mesmerized by the sight of the blackened sky... But maybe that was just them.

Dark lightning crackled in the mist above and fell to the ground down from the sky. The mist began to swirl and slowly started to make a cone shape that fell to the ground. This tornado of darkness slowly began to move toward the village, threatening to destroy everything. From the top of 'Eva's Castle' one could see a dark figure float out of the room. Its eyes were red and its body was crackling with dark energy. Khrona's brother had become overtaken by the darkness. He looked to the three and slowly floated down toward them. He landed on the ground in front of them and he just stood there.

Attendant: "Sir... Are you ok?"

"Z...?" Khrona's brother's girlfriend, the vampiress, whispered, trembling a bit. She called him 'Z' as a pet name. It scared her to see him like this. Nervously, she glanced at the tornadoes of darkness, but there was nothing she could do about those...

She returned her eyes to Mage, still trembling.

Khrona rotated his head and his head only so that it faced the direction of the tornadoes. "Ah... Destruction... I wonder what I should do... Fix that...? Fix my brother...?" Khrona looked to his brother with insanity in his eyes and gave a weird smile. "Maybe I'll destroy along with it..." Misery and Despair reverted to their normal forms.

Misery: "Khrona! This isn't the time to go insane-- Wait, what am I saying? This TOTALLY is!"

Despair: "Mage...? You look horrendous. What's with you?"

Misery: "Wait a minute..."

Khrona stared at his brother intensely, looking at his soul using the Soul Notation ability. "His soul is different now... Different in a lot of ways... Oh well... Souls change..."

Khrona's brother slowly walked toward them as he added his spiritual pressure to his new demented soul, making a huge gravitational field that would put great amounts of pressure on everyone. The tornadoes were almost at the edge of the village as he started to talk in a demented voice, "AHHH someone help me!!!"

Despair quickly expanded her Rejection Soul around everyone to reject the forces of the intensified gravity on them.

Khrona: "Brother... What is with you? Did something dreadful happen?"

Khrona began to twitch violently. "Brother... Tried to kill me? This means... Is he... Like the others? Maybe... Possibly... Yes... It's true... Brother... Enemy... Friend... I don't remember anymore... Perhaps... I'm the enemy? Am I evil? Disgusting? Insane?... Insane. Yes... I'm insane." Khrona couldn't keep a certain face or stay in one spot now. His eyes did not focus... His body was becoming distorted... Khrona grew... And he grew... And he grew. He bordered the Rejection Soul that Despair had put up. Khrona's brother would not be able to get in no matter what... But what of his girlfriend and his attendant? Would they be able to get OUT?

"My love!" Mage's girlfriend cried out upon hearing his voice. She wanted to run to him, to tell him that it would be alright and that she would do anything for him... But then she froze, listening to Khrona, "No..." she murmured, dread plain in her tone.

Her wings flared, her senses on overload from the danger all about. Khrona was unstable, Mage was ensnared by some sort of dark power that seemed to control him, and then, on top of that, a piece of darkness within her soul was awakening, reacting to the dark aura that surrounded Mage...

The vampiress' eyes went black -- completely black -- so that the whites of her eyes, irises and pupils could not be distinguished from each other; her eyes were simply black voids. Some of the dark energy that crackled too far outwards from her husband was drawn into the flight feathers of her wings, in turn making them glow a sickly sort of glow. She groaned, hating the feel of the dark energy that was being drawn into her, aiding the shadows from before in taking hold of her body. Mentally, she struggled valiantly, but she knew she couldn't last long...

Her head whipped around in time to see Khrona start to enlarge. "Damn it..." she cursed, a strange echoing quality to her voice. She closed her eyes and then moved at the speed of light through the darkness to stand directly in front of Khrona's brother...

She had sipped the blood of both leaders -- once when she was angered, and another time in total bliss. And now they gave her strength beyond what she thought was possible. Winds laced with a combination of her boyfriend's dark energy and her own sped toward the tornadoes of darkness, seeking to quell the raging force. Disregarding her own safety, she ran forward, embracing Mage. The increased gravitational forces almost didn't matter to her. She almost cried out as some of the dark energy that crackled along his skin was transferred to her, threatening to overwhelm the precarious balance she had set up within herself to keep hold of who she really was. She shut her eyes tightly, absorbing as much of the force that seemed to consume her boyfriend as she could. Her breathing was labored after but a second, she was succeeding in drawing out much of the energy that controlled the one she loved.

It would have to be for ten seconds or so longer before Khrona's brother's girlfriend could absorb enough energy to let Mage have a fighting chance to regain control of himself, but it was a challenge she was willing to face. She trusted his attendant to have her back, and make sure Khrona didn't try to kill her or her boyfriend -- his brother.

"L... Love... Brother...." Khrona's brother held his head as if he were in pain. "AHHHHH!!!!!!" The tornado stopped moving and the storm above settled down. "AHHH!!" The darkness released into the sky and the tornado began to be sucked back into his body through his hand with great force. This was a painful process that lasted for a while. "GYHHHHH!!!!!" Finally, it ended and he fell to the ground, knocked out from exhaustion. His white hair had become gray and from out of him a dark spot began to grow and take shape. It grew out of his back and it formed a shape of a small girl who was no more than three feet tall. She looked to the other two and then jumped to the ground.

???: "Hello...?!"

Khrona's eyes were moving about so fast that it looked like his eyes were white. He had lost it. It was too late. He couldn't take a malicious attack from a fellow leader. "My brother's girlfriend...? With him, too...?" Khrona now thought his brother's girlfriend was an enemy as well. His wings outstretched, spreading across the entire area in its entirety. One gentle flap would most likely tear Eva's Castle down in a second. "PYAAAARRRRAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" Then Khrona noticed the small thing that had made itself apparent out of his brother's body. "Pyyaaagggh? Gupipi..." Khrona's eyes began to slow down, now able to be seen clearly. "What is... Girl...?"

"Love! Oh, Z, are you alright?!" the vampiress cried, kneeling beside his body. She watched as the girl formed, but she couldn't stop concentrating on whether or not he was going to be alright... Khrona's voice sounded far away to her, and she slowly let the darkness that had awakened settle. It became dormant once more.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:51 am

Final Insanity; ... I'm Bored.

Strange things started happening with Khrona's brother and his girlfriend after the experience around Eva's Castle. Khrona suspected that perhaps they were infected with the Insanity, as well, but simply didn't know it... Or even worse, were being manipulated by it and thought that it was a good thing, as it was easy to do when lost within the ambiguity of the Insanity. The new girl that sprouted from his brother was strange, but Khrona rather liked her... Yet, there was something really odd about her. Anyway, eventually Khrona snapped out of his 'Deep Thought' and back into reality, wherein he'd ended up -- whilst in his daydreaming -- in the Battlefield yet again, where this time a high ranking Chaos World shinobi had been visiting the Reality, just like the Nightmare World Leader before.

The shinobi walked around the Reality Village for quite a while as he traveled to the forest, awaiting for someone to show.

Khrona floated down to the ground, making a terribly intense wind with tiny flaps of his great wings. "Hi..." Misery and Despair jumped off of his back.

The wind blew the shinobi's hair as he looked at the person before him. "Judging by this intense power I'd say your the leader of this village, am I right?"

Khrona nods his head. "Yes, I am one of the leaders... Khrona... And these are my two weapon partners... Misery and Despair... Is there a reason for your presence, mister...?"

Shinobi: "Yes there is! I wish to have a fight with one of your ninja, but apparently I got the best of the crop. What do you mean weapon partners?"

A girlish like voice is heard.

???: "He means Soul Partner, silly."

Shinobi: "Did you say something?"

Khrona looked to him and his head twitched a bit. "No... I said nothing. What did you hear?... Did either of my Soul Weapons speak to you...?"

Misery and Despair both replied, "Nope."

Khrona sighed. "Well... just assume your weapon form. I, Khrona, the Weapon Master of Misery and Despair shall give you the battle you long for..." Khrona's eye twitched a bit. Insanity will do that to you. Misery took the form of a Sword-Scythe with a scythe blade on one end of the handle grip and a sword blade on the other. Despair changed into what seemed to be an ordinary straight razor. "I do not use... 'Ninjutsu' as you all would call it, but my Soul Energy and synchronization with my partners..."

"I'm guessin' you do a lot of things with your soul then." The shinobi unsheathed his two partners in katana forms as he got into a defensive stance. "Well, Khrona, I accept your challenge."

A deep voice of a man is now heard.

???: "As I have at the fellow swordsman!"

Shinobi: "Are you sure you're not saying anything?"

Khrona's eyes darted from place to place. "I hear... Voices... And I know they aren't of my own... It could be my insane soul... Doing something to your mind... Maybe..." Khrona didn't know. "As a guest here... You may make the first move."

The shinobi shook his head as he snapped back into reality. "Huh? Oh sure."  He rushed at Khrona as his blades bleeds out chaotic energy; he jumped into the air as he spun rapidly, sending crescent waves of chaotic energy at Khrona.

The man-like voice spoke again.

???: "What kind of attack was that?"

Shinobi: "Buzz off!!"

Khrona simply waved Despair and a wall of Rejection Soul Energy appears in front of him, forcing the Chaotic Energy away before it touched the wall. The wall then dissipated. Khrona pointed Despair at the shinobi and a small hole appeared at her tip, which fired an endless round of large, powerful and swift missiles at his general direction. Khrona readied Misery, spinning her about in his hand...

The shinobi twirled a blade in front of him as black ice surrounded the blade. It created a shield to deflect each of the endless barrage of missiles. With his free hand, he pointed it at Khrona as white lightning began to surge through it. The shinobi sent a devastating bolt of lightning at Khrona going at lightning speed towards him.

Khrona looked at the lightning bolt and concentrated Despair's soul to his eyes to use the Glare Of Woe -- a lightspeed eye beam at the bolt made of Despair's soul energy. The beam deteriorated the lightning bolt before it has time to hit, then the beam continued toward the shinobi, a bit less powerful and slowed.

The girlish voice spoke again.

???: "Whatcha gonna do about that?"

Shinobi: "Whoever you are, just watch."

The shinobi then rushed at Khrona with both blades at his side. He placed one blade in front of him to block the beam in front of him; he then spun and went into a flashbang, adding angelic and black ice to his feet as he changed both katanas into battle fans.

As he went into the flashbang, trails of both ice are made on the ground. He flash-warped into the sky and lift both his fans upward; all the ice was lifted up into the sky and formed into a huge sphere of ice. "Obliterate!" The shinobi then began to chop and dice the huge sphere of ice into many chunks as he then flash-warped the chunks to all sides of Khrona. "Freezing Requiem!"

"Impressive," says the mannish voice.

Khrona's eyes darted in different directions. "... Useless..." he muttered. Despair began to glow and with a slash at blinding speed, each of the ice shards split in half simultaneously and explode simultaneously. Khrona flapped his wings hard, pushing anything and everything around him back quite the distance, clearing the smoke. Hopefully the shinobi was caught in the incredibly powerful updraft. Khrona then readied Misery, her sword side pointed at the opponent.

From up in the air the shinobi looked up at the huge debris heading his way as the man-like voice appears.

???: "Well he made you feel shitty."

Shinobi: "You got one more time to say somethin'!"

The girlish voice speaks now.

???: "Oh my, he's angry."

Shinobi: "WILL YOU PLEASE... Oh damn."

He completely forgot about the attack but managed to weave in between some of the debris and re-absorb some of the energy that passes him by as he saw Khrona. "What am I gonna do now?"

The voices both said at the same time, "Wing it?"

The shinobi shrugged, agreeing with them for the first time as soul-like energy surrounds him. "The fuck?"

Khrona focused on the shinobi now. "... Soul? His soul? I can see his Soul Energies... His soul must be aligning... But why would that happen right now...?" Khrona's soul also began to stabilize, growing extremely large, almost covering the entire field. "Soul Notation... Perhaps I can figure out what's going on here..."

The shinobi and voices all say together, "Soul what?"

Shinobi: "WILL YOU STOP THAT!?"

The two say together, "Forgive us..."

Shinobi: "Yeah, it's o-- You know me?"

Khrona shakes his head. "Shinobi... It seems as though something is amplifying your soul, making it able to be seen by me outside of your body. Is there... Is there a Soul Partner weapon near you...?"

"Umm..." The shinobi looked around as he saw a red fan chained to a blue sword. "You mean that thing?"

Khrona sensed a soul coming from the weapon. "Yes... Yes, that! It must mean that both of your souls are already on the same biorhythm... Can you see if you can pick it up?"

"Umm, if you say so." The shinobi motioned to pick up the handle as it bolted over to him. "Damn, that's service."

Khrona's eyes squinted. "So... It seems as though you can use a Soul Partner well... Would you mind... Trying something out for me? It already seems as though your souls are connected and are on the same wavelength... But do you think you can amplify that and transmute that into energy of any kind? If you can, then..."

"Hmm..." The shinobi twirled the fan around as it began to make a howling noise. The shinobi sent soul-like chaotic waves of energy around the immediate area as he touched a random tree. It began to engulf in chaotic energy. "Like that?"

Khrona nodded. "Yes... Yes, like that... It seems that you are ready to have your Soul Partner... But what does it look like when it changes? Does it look like a human or is it inhuman? Can you... Ask it to change?"

Shinobi: "Umm, can you change your appearance for me?"

They glow white as the sword becomes more bulky; it resembles an animal. The fan begins to shrink as it combines with the male counterpart. "Amazing!" the shinobi said.

Khrona nods his head. "I see... An animal Soul Partner... Don't see too many of those anymore. Alright... Now that we've gotten all that covered... Let's see how well you use your weapon..." Khrona tightened his grip on Misery and Despair and his soul expanded once again.

"Yeah." The baboon-like snake turns back into its original form as the shinobi gripped the sword tightly, Soul Energy leaking from his body.

The shinobi nodded his head as he began to rush at Khrona with his sword in hand, twirling the fan in his free hand, sending soul energy in a crescent-like form towards Khrona.

Khrona dragged Misery's sword blade across the ground, then in the direction of the shinobi, and released a "Zero Sanity!" wave, which distorted and collided with the crescent soul energy. Khrona's skin wrapped around Misery and Despair shortly afterwards, then pulled them into his body. He had merged his DNA with theirs. He outstretched his wings and many Misery swords jutted out of them. All over his body, holes opened up and straight razor blades began jutting out of him. Khrona aimed a hand at the shinobi and high speed missiles shot at him as Khrona flapped his wings lightly once to propel himself a great distance backwards in a short period of time.

The shinobi grabbed the fan in front of him as it begins to merge with his arm. There are voices sounding warped saying, "Amazing." The shinobi grabbed the fan and whipped it towards the onslaught as huge gust of chaotic soul energy formed and collided with the onslaught of missiles. The shinobi jumped into the air and hovered, staring at Khrona. "Khrona this feels amazing! Is this how you feel all the time?"

Khrona nodded at the shinobi. "Yes... How I always feel... Similar, but not the same... You wouldn't understand how I feel... Every 'Soul Connection' is different..." Khrona bent backwards and his hair merged with the ground and grass using his special DNA merging abilities once again as he had did with his weapons. Now not only could he use the grass and the ground as a weapon of his own, but he could transmute his weapons that were merged with him through the ground as well. Khrona patiently awaited the shinobi in an uncomfortable looking position that he seemed to show no regard for... How long could his spine stay like that?

The shinobi turned his head sideways as he looked at the backbend that Khrona was doing. "I never thought I'd see the day a man could bend his spine like that." The shinobi noticed that his hair was now connected with the grass around the area. "Oh God." The shinobi grabbed the fan as he sent a powerful gust laced with Soul and Chaos Energy.

The from the ground huge Soul Energy swords shot straight up to combat the Chaos Soul Energy and pierce through effortlessly, then they bent and dart at the shinobi. Khrona spoke to Misery and Despair through his body 'Let's test out some... New Soul Synchro abilities?' They nodded in agreement within him and Khrona's soul expanded once again.

"Oh come on..." The shinobi placed the fan in front of him as a protective barrier. It was around him, blocking the slashes that come his way. After the onslaught, he then switched to a different combination; his sword was readied on the left side. "Let's see what you can do!" He pointed at Khrona, unleashing an onslaught of his own golden swords at Khrona.

Khrona spun Misery around now. "Zero Sanity!" The sword unleashed a powerful wave of Insanity Soul that distorted and shattered when things were in them too long, and since Khrona was spinning Misery, it came out like a tornado funnel, growing exponentially. If the shinobi were to be stuck in this funnel, he, too, would be distorted and ultimately shattered. Unfortunate, but Khrona believed in him.

The shinobi exhaled as Chaos Soul Energy flooded out of his body, the energy beginning to pour onto his blade as it glowed an odd color. "Soul Crush." The shinobi lifted his blade forward towards the funnel as a powerful shockwave of his energy emitted from his blade at a shocking speed, combatting the funnel.

Khrona smirked. "Aaaah... Let's see... Misery, flipside... Death Void!" Khrona switches Misery to her Scythe side, which harbored her Condemnation soul. 'Death Void', a special ability that manifested the Condemnation Soul through something else, created a giant void which causes whatever is in its way to implode in on itself. The funnel now had this 'Death Void' merged with it, making it both an Insanity and Condemnation soul, which would be quite the hassle. If one touched it, one would either be shattered or imploded. As the shinobi's shockwave slash came in, it was imploded and shattered by this soul energy, which continued to get larger. It would soon engulf him, too, and he would suffer the same fate.

"What to do, what to do...?" The shinobi closes his eyes as his 'Chaotaeyes' open to reveal that they were black instead of their usual grey color. He does a couple of hand signs as a blue and white pentagram forms under the area of the of the attack. "Khrona, meet the Chaotagram. The Chaotagram dispels the energy trapped inside of it and converts it into Chaos Energy. Not only that, but while inside, it can freely attack and defend for me. But now let's get this show on the road, shall we?" The 'Chaotagram' glowed a bright blue as the Insanity and Condemnation soul energy was broken down several times, now turned into Chaos Energy. The extra particles that it didn't need were returned back to the original host as the 'Chaotagram' dispelled while the huge energy that was left was heading towards Khrona.

Khrona expanded his soul over the entire area... With Rejection Soul. "Abysmal Rejection.." The energy heading towards Khrona instantly disintegrated into nothing. "Heh heh heh... Do you like my soul...? This Abysmal Rejection... Nullifies anything and everything within my soul. While you're in there... You can't use any non-physical attacks here... No energy... No jutsu... No Chaotagram... Unless you get out of my soul... You want to try it?" Khrona flung Misery at the shinobi and she changes to normal, except for her arms being a scythe and sword. "Let's cut you down to size! Our abilities will work here, but not yours! Haha!" Misery began to slash at him rapidly. Despair was right behind her, shooting a barrage of missiles at the shinobi from behind Misery.

"Sounds like a challenge!" The shinobi began to dodge the slashes that were in front of him as he jumped over Despair, firing his shots at Misery. He then rushed at Despair and unleashed a combo of punches and kicks at her as he sent her to Misery. The shinobi slid to the two of them and kicked them upward as he used the chain from his soul weapon to wrap around the two of them.

As Despair got kicked, she wrapped her long and flowing cloak around the shinobi's legs like a hand, as it started up his body. Since it is unable to rip or tear, it would be quite easy to stay attached and since Despair had his legs, he wouldn't be able to attack them further. As Despair flew at Misery, she spun gracefully, slamming the shinobi into Misery's blades. Misery's scythe and sword blades curled around him and basically trap him, for if he moved she could tighten the grip on them and cut his flesh, and cutting with her Insanity and Condemnation blades would basically result in her getting the shinobi's soul. Not only this, but Despair still had her cloak around his legs. Khrona, unable to fly since he's keeping up this Abysmal Rejection, walked close to shinobi and stared at him. "What are you going to do now...? To continue fighting could result in death... And we wouldn't want that..." An insane smile appeared on Khrona's face. "Choose what you want... And I will happily... Comply."

Shinobi: "But... But... I was having FUN!! Can't I at least get out of this move?"

Khrona's head twitched insanely...

Despair sighed. "I would not suggest further continuation... Unless you are prepared for a bleak outcome... Oh, what a wonderfully horrible outcome it would be!"

Misery sighed also. "Yeah, the happy emo is right. If you wanna continue, Khrona's gonna go crazy... Heh heh. And as much as I love Khrona going fucking insane... It wouldn't be right for him to kill someone-- I mean. Well, no, I was right. He goes for blood when he goes crazy."

Khrona's eyes rotated about their sockets. "Everyone... Stop talking about me... Or else I'll.. I'll..." His soul was becoming unstable now. It continued expanding, shaking the earth around it out of sheer insanity and power.

Shinobi: "You three... Were made for each other, you know that right? But fine, at least I'm not bored anymore."

All three of them -- Khrona, Misery, and Despair -- gave an insane smile and stared at the shinobi with crazed faces; Misery's being a bit evil, Despair's gloomy and dark, and Khrona's flat out insane.

Khrona: "Yes... That's why they're the only people allowed to get this near to me without me going..."

Misery: "Insane? That's why we work together so well. Insanity and..."

Despair: "Despair. Pain. Misery. Khrona. Hahaha... We're a dreadfully depressing team..."

Khrona: "If we weren't made for each other... Do you think I really would be the leader of a village?

Misery and Despair released their grasps on the shinobi and leapt on Khrona's back as he began to fly away. "Well... Happy to be of... Heh... Service..."

The shinobi scratched his head as they fly off somewhere. "They should really meet Tigen." With that, he casually strolled away.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei   Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 2; The Insanity of Khrona Tensei
Page 1 of 1