The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Living God; Unknown Otherworld

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

Living God; Unknown Otherworld Empty
PostSubject: Living God; Unknown Otherworld   Living God; Unknown Otherworld EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:46 pm

It was new terrain.

Never before been touched by the Veritas.

How was this possible when the Veritas just connected itself to all dimensions? Certainly, through the power of infinite creation. There were nonstop creations happening all of the time -- every moment, millisecond, nanosecond. Something new and totally unheard of was being created somewhere in the Pandimensional Transverse.

This meant a bit of fun for the one Allmaster, Ty, who was itching to do something than boring old 'Peace' work. It was good to be peaceful, but Ty had a side to him that itched for excitement and newness. The Veritas did not have that anymore, so Ty had to delve into the Otherworlds that belonged to other people and explore the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Unknown Otherworld   Living God; Unknown Otherworld EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 11:24 pm

Ty sank down into the depths of the Unknown, which grew deeper by the moment. "Most Of These Are Probably Dead Worlds," he muttered to himself, "And If I Try To Shine A Light On Them, I Will Most Definitely Destroy Them."

But there was darkness all about, and nearly everything was formless, even what gave itself form over time. These Otherworlds were undefined and indefinite, because they had not been consciously recognized. "Sure Is Dark Around Here," Ty said, slipping his hands into his pants pockets. "I Should Conquer These Abstract Formations And Give Them Life," said he.

Therefore, for this Godless land, Ty came as a Supreme Being. "Absolute All," Ty called out, narrowing his eyes, "Prime Order!"

There was a gleam that came from Ty's narrowed, sharp eyes that triggered a series of gleams all throughout the Otherworlds, and the darkness was lit up in a wave for a brief moment. "There, Now," Ty said, smiling nonchalantly, "This Place Should Be Assembling Itself As I Speak."

The darkness churned, whorled about in a way that was like a sideways whirlpool stemming from Ty, himself. Eventually, the pieces of abstract creations started to glow with harmony, spiraling about to generate a gaseous light something like a galaxy which swept across open space. Soon after, the galactic spiral began to suck in more of the darkness into itself, lighting it up further as the edges of the galaxy extended out and downward, as if raining over Ty whilst rotating around him in an orderly fashion. "Marvelous!" Ty exclaimed, "Simply Marvelous! Soon These Otherworlds Will Be No Mystery To Me, For They Will Be Sucked Into The Harmony Of Prime Order Out Of Their Chaos." Illumination of what was abstract gave form to a space filled with formulating ideas, whose shape began to sharpen itself to that of the images it would take on.

"And," Ty said, raising his hand out of his pocket, "Let There Be Light."

He snapped his finger whilst saying, "Magnanimous Luminosity!!"

There was a bright flash, then nothingness for a moment, yet fading into appearance came the hovering Ty and a spectral realm all alight by the stars and their various gases, lights and vibrations. "It's All Mine, Now," Ty said, landing on the plush grass literally made of stardust, "I Have Conquered The Unknown Otherworlds, And Will Continue Mine Conquest Simply For Fun!" Most of the creations were rejects, anyway, so Ty could come spruce them up a bit by shining a light on these ideas.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Unknown Otherworld   Living God; Unknown Otherworld EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 12:02 am

Once Tymon started having his fun, Tigen emerged from his Spirit and became his Freed Will once again. "FINALLY," Tigen cried out, watching as everything fell into order around him. "Well, That Certainly Is Lovely. Tigen Is Pleased With This Outcome."

And so, as Kairo Tigen inspected the breadth of his Freewill within the newly made Prime Order, he would test the deep for whether or not it was able to withstand the Free Will of Tymon.

Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Unknown Otherworld   Living God; Unknown Otherworld EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 4:04 am

As all of this occurred, Tymon, himself, manifested from his own Free Will to gaze upon his conquest.

"Meh," was all that he said, for he could do this anytime he felt like. "I'm Sure There Is Something More Pressing For Me To Be Doing Than Simply Conquering The Unknown." Somehow, Tymon knew this, and though everything fell into order for him on that day and in that moment, he ascended out of it emotionlessly and in very Deep Thought.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Unknown Otherworld   Living God; Unknown Otherworld Empty

Back to top Go down

Living God; Unknown Otherworld
Page 1 of 1