The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Criziz3

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction    Introduction  EmptyMon May 18, 2020 11:26 am

I would like to introduce my character "criziz", criziz grew up in a quiet suburban neighbourhood with a regular family and a small group of freinds, However criziz always knew there was something different about him. He yearned to be accepted by society but always felt like an "outsider". This feeling of rejection set him off down a dark and at times lonely path. He grew to resent the world and his actions showed this to be true, deep down behind the pretence criziz had a big heart and he knew his behaviour was causing he world he yearned to be apart of drift further and further away but how could he drop the act now? It was what made him, it was what he was known for and besides circumstances had caused him to become to person he was pretending to be, at least that's what he told himself. But all that was about to change when as if by fate he met the person who would change his life and the world as he knew it forever......
Back to top Go down
Criziz8

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: The dark Knight    Introduction  EmptySun May 31, 2020 8:49 am

With yet another meeting with the one known as the dark night criziz was feeling more lost than ever, "what's the point" "why am I going through all this" were just some of the thoughts rattling around in criziz head, this went on throughout the night and into the next day like a loop that wouldn't end, criziz has been through this many times in his 33 years and each time bounced back stronger and wiser but this time he wasn't so sure.

In times of trouble criziz would switch off and take a walk so that's what he did, whilst walking with his faithful companion Diego he noticed the trees swaying in the wind, the bees buzzing around the flowers and the birds chirping away and as if by magic criziz realised what all this was about what he was missing within himself that reflected in the world around him love, love for life, love for his borthers and sisters love for nature and most of all the love for himself. From now on thought criziz what's waited till tomorrow starts tonight and the story continues.....
Back to top Go down
Criziz

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 4:19 am

Sitting on the decking overlooking lake criziz and his good friend Piotr were admiring the view. It was late evening and the sun was setting, a small thunderstorm in the distance lit up the sky, the lake was calm and birds were chirping away. "what are your plans for the future" asked criziz. " I'd like to own a house overlooking this lake, grow my own vegatables and build a place for the kids to play" replied Piotr. "how about you" this question worried criziz when ever it was asked, he struggled seeing past the day ahead let alone making plans for the future. "I'm still not sure".

"it's good to have a destination in mind" said Piotr. " well I sort of do but.. No no forget it, you'll laugh" "try me" replied Piotr. " well there's this island, the most amazing island I have ever seen, a paradise. I'd like to live there and set up a healing centre. But that's just a dream and dreams don't come true" "they won't with that attitude" said Piotr.

Criziz didn't have any other way of thinking, it was programmed too deeply within his subconscious, besides with his checkered past why would I even deserve for a dream to come true, no no best not to think about the future it willl only get me down again.

"well we have work tomorrow, we best get back home" " Yep, it's been a pleasure, untill next time my friend"

Piotr and Criziz parted ways and headed home, the heavens opened and the rain began to pour. "great" thought criziz. Criziz ran the short distance home and burst inside, drenched from head to toe. After a warm bath and a hot cup of tea it was time for bed. he lay his head on the soft pillow and drifted off dreaming about the magical island he longed for...

KirbyAnn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions-