The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi Empty
PostSubject: Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 10:30 am

The Day had come that Ty worried for. It was the day of the Fall of the Eleventh Moon. Already here and prepared for it, he had little idea of what he was going to do with it when there were so many other things going on with the Veritas. "..." He was silent for a while, hovering over the Risen Moon, prepared to take it into himself, as had been done with the previous two moons. "This Moon..." Ty muttered to himself, "... This Moon Is My Oversoul..." He hadn't reviewed the Moons in quite a while, as he was caught up in the business behind the workings of each Moon and not the actuality of what they did, themselves.

"Yes..." Ty started to say, the haziness on his mind becoming clearer, "How Could I Have Forgotten?! My Own Oversoul Is This Moon, Which Contains The Free Will That Was The Previous Moon!" This Moon was meant to keep the rampaging Free Will of Tymon under control and focused to its business as it was supposed to be, which was clear because the Free Will of Tymon had indeed been all over the place.

"Then, The Matter Is Settled!" Ty cried, "Fall, Shin Shinhitsukiyomi, My Piscean Soul Of Fire And Ice!" Ty extended his hand and thrust it down into the large red and blue moon, which would soon become black and white. The colors blended together until making a hypnotic swirl, then imploded to a certain degree. Afterward, the Eleventh Moon expanded outward to encompass the all of the Veritas Universe, reaching the farthest reaches of Tymon's Free Will, which was both within him and outside of him. From here, Tigen should have been summoned from whatever he was doing and drawn into the Moon, like a Djinni to a lamp.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 10:37 am

From the expanse of the Veritas Dimension, which was held within Tymon in the Thirteenth Restriction, Tigen -- Tymon's Free Will -- would be drawn from wherever he was and whatever he was doing to be sucked into the Eleventh Moon. "WAIWAIWAIWAIIIIT!!!" Tigen cried as he was being drawn into the Oversoul, "TIGEN ISN'T DONE YEEEEEET!!!" There was a lot that still needed to be done, and though Tigen had everything all over the place, things were still getting done... Just not in an orderly fashion. "Just Give Tigen A Little More Time!" But, then Tigen thought about it... Doing all of that stuff was hard work and was meant to be shared among the many times and seasons of the Veritas, with each Moon and each Ruler of each Moon. Not all of the work was on him.

As he was sucked into the Eleventh Moon, Tigen closed his dimensional swirling eyes and said, "No, Wait, This Is The Peace Tigen Wanted. Allmaster Ty, This Is The Time For Perfect Judgment!" Even Tigen wanted the Peace that was lost by Tymon, being his Free Will and all. "Yes... This Is Peace..." Tigen decided, allowing himself to be fully absorbed into the Oversoul, powering it up within the confines of the Veritas Universe whilst the Veritas Dimension remained stabilized in Tymon's power.

Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 6761

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 10:44 am

With Tymon's Free Will back in a container, Tymon, himself, ascended from the Eleventh to the Thirteenth again, the back of his head pulsating with the bulbous Thirteenth Moon that was the entire Veritas Dimension and his body filled with the innumerable spectra of colors that was the Twelfth Moon. Now, the Eleventh Moon would enter his chest and absorb all of that color within his body into himself, and he would contain his Free Will within his Oversoul. Where his Free Will had been widely acting about, it would now be brought to Order by this moon specifically -- the Moon of Order.

"Peace Will Be Mine..." Tymon said as he closed his glowing eyes, returning himself to the Eleventh Restriction, the Allmaster, "... And That's How It Will Stay." Though, before he completely transitioned, he called upon the one whose day this truly was for -- "Friday." He would await her response in the Eleventh Restriction.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Friday The Thirteenth
Shinmegami, the Tsukihime :: Pandimensional Overgoddess; the Unbound Influence
Friday The Thirteenth

Female Points : 124

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 11:02 am

Friday The Thirteenth, in her Third-Thirteenth Restriction form, was summoned to the scene where Tymon had just called his Free Will into his Oversoul and his Oversoul into himself. She manifested as a shapely woman with long, black hair, plump lips and an attire that was short and tight on her voluptuous body. "Baby..." she'd say to Tymon, "... It Is Time..." She'd picked up his lingo in her time of being infinitely attached to him, after all the time since her creation. "I Know Why You've Summoned Me Here..." Whenever they connected on a special level in the Thirteenth Restriction, they ascended into their next Restriction form.

"Thank You, My Love," Friday said to Tymon as her body began to glow, withdrawing a great deal of his energy as he began to descend from the Thirteenth down to the Eleventh. That stray energy from the transformation was for her transformation, since Friday was a little slow up the ladder of the Thirteen Restrictions. She hadn't ever been up the entire thing in her Thirteenth form, as Tymon had done casually in his past as Khrona. Instead, this was her first time ascending from the Third into the Fourth. "I'm Glad That You Didn't Leave Me Out On My Special Day." She would have CERTAINLY cursed him with her almighty power on Friday The Thirteenth if he did do that again. This wasn't just about him after all, it was about the two of them together. Their time apart, however, was making that harder to define, so coming closer together in their Restriction forms was of key importance to returning to that harmony between them.

Friday's body glowed with a bright light as energy poured out of her and into the universe. She took on an ethereal form for a moment, completely and purely energy, before her body snapped back into physicality in a new form. She was still as shapely and comely as she was initially, but now her hair was a burning red, like fire. That flaming hair extended out into the cosmos, whipping around and stirring the natural energies of the universe about as it wrapped itself into an ethereal ponytail upon her head, the energy spilling out everywhere from her head. "I Feel..." Friday said, now in her Fourth Restriction form, "... I Feel In Tune With Nature Now." She could feel the elements of all things as if they were part of her own body, and her body responded in kind, flickering between elemental forms rapidly... But her hair remained the same.

"Is This What You Feel Like When You're In Your Fourth Restriction Form, My Darling?" Friday had to ask. "It Feels Amazing... Like A Neverending Orgasm...!"
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 11:12 am

Tymon, returning to his Eleventh Restriction form now that Tigen was sealed within his Oversoul, would laugh at the final remarks of Friday as she completed her transformation into the Fourth Restriction in her Thirteenth Form. "Yes, Dear, That's How It's Supposed To Feel When You're One With Nature." He giggled to himself. "Just Wait Until You're One With The Universe!"

The Fall of the Eleventh Moon was complete, but that still left the matter of achieving 'Peace' for the Veritas. If there was no peace for the Veritas, then there was no peace for Tymon, just as there was no peace for him if he, himself were out of order.

"With This New Power, My Love, You Must Use It To Keep Order In Nature. Learn More About The Nature Of Yourself, The World, And Myself." Tymon was in his God Mode in the Thirteenth, so he had a lot more to deal with than just... Nature. Friday may have been a Goddess, but she wasn't yet in her 'Goddess Mode' so to speak until she reached the Fifth Restriction, along with Tymon. "You Have Much To Learn And To Do. Just As I Do." He knew that it was going to be hard work from here on out, but the power of Order was on his side now that Tigen was contained. "All Is Ordained..." Ty said, closing his eyes, "Praise Be To The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy..."
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Friday The Thirteenth

Female Points : 124

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 6:38 pm

Friday now needed to know what to do with herself as Ty was doing his work with the Veritas. She was one with nature now, feeling each of the elements, but she didn't feel like she had much control over that power. "Well, The Eleventh Moon Is In Place," Friday said to the Allmaster, "And I Thank You For Helping Me Ascend To My Next Restriction Form. But I Am Lost About What To Do With This Power When You're Not Going To Be Around." Friday wasn't opposed to being away from Tymon, but she hated being lost without him... Always did.

But she thought, and as she did, she figured she would find her own way.

"I Think I Will Go Out And Spread My Energy Everywhere," Friday concluded for herself. "That's What I'll Spend My Time Doing." Friday giggled then started to fly off, her ethereal hair fluttering in its ponytail. "Tell Me If You Can Feel Me From WAAAAAY Over Here, Okay Babe?" She was going to learn to master the powers of nature so that she could better show her love to Tymon. She was already omnipotent, yes, especially on her day -- which was today -- but she was not infinitely knowing, as Tymon was. She did not have infinite wisdom, and so she didn't know what to do a lot of the time. She could handle herself just fine, but all of these other things that Tymon had going on were a lot to wrap the brain around. "When I Am Done Mastering Energy In Its Purest Form, You'll Know, And I'll Return. Until Then..." Friday blew a kiss at him, then started to disappear, "Have Fun With Work, Darling~!" Friday gave her blessing and then completely faded away, leaving Ty to do as he pleased now with her blessing on his side.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 9:27 pm

Ty, the Allmaster, touched his chest when he heard Friday's words, letting them resonate in his soul. "Yes, My Love," he said to her, touched by her thoughtfulness, "Go Forth And Be The Goddess That You Are!" He would be able to tell what her influence was when the time came. Ty had been telling what Friday's influence was since he was a boy. Things would be little to no different now.

"As For Me," Ty said to himself after Friday disappeared, "I'll Have To Start Back On That 'Peace' I Was Working On..." With the Fall of the Eleventh Moon having come to pass, the Allmaster, Ty, was back in his right mind and no longer plagued with the stress of what would happen on this day. His lover gave him peace of mind, which was something he really truly needed at all times. "With A Peaceful Mind, I Can Make A Peaceful Dimension," Ty said, summoning his Grimoire. "And So Marks The Next Chapter Of 'Peace'... And The Long Line Of Works Needing To Be Done For The Veritas." He shook his head. "At Least I Can Clearly See What Needs To Be Done Now. Somehow, All Of This Was Just So I Could See Clearly Again And Not Fret..." That was a blessing in and of itself. "Thank You, Friday..." he muttered. "... Thank You."

With that, Ty warped off somewhere in the Veritas, his Oversoul, the Eleventh Moon, in place in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall Of The Eleventh Moon; Shin Shinhitsukiyomi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Blossom's Steppe :: Green Leaf; Stable Ground :: Shaded Jade :: Bamboo Jungle :: Tantra Alexandros; the Hallowed Palace :: Shin Shinhitsukiyomi; the Fire and Ice (Twin) Moon-
Jump to: