The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Peace Chapter 7; The Palace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

Peace Chapter 7; The Palace Empty
PostSubject: Peace Chapter 7; The Palace   Peace Chapter 7; The Palace EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:43 pm

Returning home to the Hallowed Sanctuary that served as the Tensei Household, Ty hovered before the magnificent living edifice with his Crystal Grimoire in hand, setting himself down on the crystal grass that the sanctuary rested upon. It was holy in appearance, something like a church, yet also mechanical, like a factory. The doors were large enough to encompass giants, yet parted easily as if of normal size. The towers that made up the enormous construct resembled arms and legs that were firmly planted in the ground, and the entire thing sparkled like crystal.

Ty, the Allmaster, was still writing in his tome as he entered the building, writing himself into the story just as he was making his way in. "Hm..." Stepping into the halls, the palace was as regal as they came -- nearly gaudy, yet resplendent in every way. Every pillar was perfect and the floors were an exceptional crystal, just as the rest of the building and the area that supported it. However, the more Ty wrote, the more the crystal began to liven up with color. Ripples of the spectrum painted the interior of the household as well as the exterior with dark and gothic undertones, making the sacred palace resemble a haunted castle. "Ah..." Ty floated down the grand hall and toward the stairway in the midst, which split at the top into different levels for the castle. "Manor Alexandros," Ty spake as he extended his arms out to embrace the darkness, "I'm Home."
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Peace Chapter 7; The Palace   Peace Chapter 7; The Palace EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 2:05 pm

As Ty was relaxing in his palace, time got away from him and he, having been in confinement for quite some time, finally recognized that it was time for yet another 'Night Of Tensei'. Ty's eyes opened widely very quickly and he rose up from the bed that he'd gone to, saying to himself, "Was I Really Out That Long...?" He looked around, then looked up. "Yep... It's Friday The Thirteenth Alright." He sighed. "The Fall Of The Tenth Moon..." As it currently stood, Ty's Tenth Restriction form was out and about, and he needed it to present itself so that the Fall Of The Tenth Moon could go smoothly.

"I Will Have To Descend," Ty concluded, snapping his fingers and summoning his formal attire. "Come, My Body. Align With Me Where The Tenth Moon Falls." He was speaking to his Tenth Restriction self, which was in Hell at the moment. But that had to be put on hold, as it was a rather menial task in and of itself that was dwarfed by this day and time. Ty flickered out at warpspeed as he appeared both near the Tenth Moon and in the Tenth Restriction.

However, as soon as Ty warped off, he was back in his bed. He'd sent himself off into the Tenth Restriction and as he descended, let himself merge back together with his true form. That left the Eleventh Restriction form to finish working on the 'Peace' story, as it was tasked.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Peace Chapter 7; The Palace   Peace Chapter 7; The Palace EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 4:44 pm

A great deal of time elapsed where Ty was in complete stasis, still as a crystal. It was unknown how long he was actually there for, but he didn't seem to be able to come up with anything for the Peace story. However, he had to admit, the time to himself relaxing in his home was peace as it was, whether he was writing about it or not. Still, he did know that something had to be written, as this was one of his important pieces for the distant future. Because of his great foresight, he knew that working on this story gradually as life progressed around him would smooth it out into a rather pleasant storyline.

"Hmmm," Ty finally hummed aloud, "It Seems Like The Various Cacophonic Activities Of The Lower Restrictions Is Taking Up My Attention." At certain times, Ty could see everything going on throughout the Veritas, often through the eyes of a Lower Restriction. He viewed what was in their vision remotely, and it was displayed in his mind like a projector. "That Either Means I Need To Get Things In Order, Or I Need To Take A Break." Ty sighed heavily, removing the rather fine, sparkling covers on his bed from his legs. "... Well, I Foresee That This Disorder Is Not Chaos, And Will Eventually Align If Allowed To Do As It Does. It Is A Very Controlled Disorder, So No Matter How Chaotic It May Seem, Its True State Is Actually Order." That relieved Ty of his vision. He closed the Crystal Grimoire... Though, it continued to write, because it was linked to his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Willmaster the Creation :: Undying Will; Goddess of All Will, Wishes, and Dreams
Willmaster the Creation :: Undying Will; Goddess of All Will, Wishes, and Dreams
Grand Genesia

Dragon
Leo Female Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Peace Chapter 7; The Palace   Peace Chapter 7; The Palace EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 4:56 pm

Without warning...

*POIT!*

"Trinity Is Here~!" cheerfully cried the young maiden that literally spontaneously appeared out of nowhere, "Daddyyyy~!" She floated gently off to the arms of the one she called her father, Ty, the Allmaster. "Daddy. I Miss You! Let's Do Something Fun!"

The young girl -- Holy Trinity -- was the Tenth Restriction form of Tymon's daughter, Trinity. Being a transcendent being, she was usually off doing fantastical things about the Veritas Universe, more or less entertaining herself. She was the Willmaster of the Veritas, which was literally the pure power of the Creator and Life itself across the entire dimension. With power over Life and Creation, Holy Trinity was often entertaining herself by being creative, especially with populating the other parts of the Veritas Universe -- rightfully hers -- with life.

Holy Trinity wore a gorgeous translucent crystal blue robe, her sparkling crystal hair moderately long, but especially beautiful, and flaring about like energy. Her robe was so long and billowy that it made her look like a sheet ghost from the neck down, but the faint silhouette of her body could be seen within the crystalline garments, revealing that she indeed had hands and feet, even though she was floating and they were completely covered. Her body filled with color like that of the rainbow, blending into lovely shades. "Play With Me, Daddy!" she repeated, tugging at his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Peace Chapter 7; The Palace   Peace Chapter 7; The Palace EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 5:05 pm

"Oh, Hello Daddy's Baby," said Ty to Trinity. "You Must Have Missed Me. It Has Been A While, Hasn't It?" Ty chuckled a little and rose up as his baby girl tugged at his hand. "Well, I Suppose It Cannot Be Helped, Can It?" Ty wrapped his arms around his daughter for an embrace, snuggling up against her cheek with affection. "Let's Go To The Amusement Park!" Ty pointed his finger upward and the two of them started to flicker intensely before completely phasing out. They were off to the theme park, 'Tropicillo Memorium'.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Peace Chapter 7; The Palace   Peace Chapter 7; The Palace EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 1:42 pm

--- Timeskip ---

After their time at the amusement park, Ty brought Trinity back to the palace, where they would be able to finish their ice cream as he explained to her the next part of their fun time together. "Trinity~!" Ty sang, "I Hope You Are Ready For What Surprise Daddy Has For You~!" There was a look upon his face that seemed very crafty, yet also bore a hint of anticipation similar to what would be upon his darling daughter's face the entire time as they returned from the amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Peace Chapter 7; The Palace   Peace Chapter 7; The Palace EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 1:45 pm

Holy Trinity was mortified with excitement, having viciously consumed her Ice Creme with the haste of one who had great expectations for what was next to be done. "WHAAAAAT IIIIIS IIIIIT?!" she shouted, trembling with lots of anticipation. "Tell Me, Daddy! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaase?!?!" She bounced up and down in the air, continually floating around him, seemingly unable to control herself.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Peace Chapter 7; The Palace   Peace Chapter 7; The Palace EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 2:14 pm

Chuckling lightly, Ty opened his palm and responded to his daughter with the inquisition, "Do You Remember The Time Long Ago When The Veritas Was Still Upon The Surface Of The Lost World, And I Taught You About How To Use The Prototype Argus Card System?" Suddenly, crystalline glitter sparkled within his open palm and a Grimoire appeared. "Well... It Is Time For You To Expand Upon Your Power Over The 'Soul Cards', Which I Granted To Your Second Restriction Form So Long Ago; Yangity." Unlike her sisters, Trinity was the only one who was never given a Grimoire to connect her directly to the story or the power of the Veritas, and so... Now was the time for her to come into her own. "You Are Finally Ready To Hone Your Skills On Your Own With Your Very Own Grimoire!" Extending his hand to her, he would give her a the blank Grimoire -- brand spanking new -- and allow her to do with it what she would.

"This," Allmaster Ty continued to say, "Is Your Link To The Story Of The Veritas. With One Of The Tensei Grimoires, You Will Have Direct And Overarching Control Over The Goings On Of The Veritas Than Anyone Who Does Not Have One Of The Tensei Grimoires. The Grimoire I Bestow Unto You, -- Which You Must Name Yourself -- Is The 'Rainbow Grimoire', Which Is Also Known As The 'Artisan Grimoire'." He would allow her to inspect the tome, showing her how the book would glow with iridescence, though at first it had little to no color. "This Special Grimoire Is One That Will Grant You Limitless Power Of Imagination And Creation, Giving Greater Potential To Your Artistic Ways. This Works In Conjunction With Your Absolution, The 'Absolute Creation', Which I Have Passed Unto You From My 'Absolute All'. With This, You Will Be Able To Create Whatever You Wish From Your Imagination And Finely Hone Your Art Skills In Order To Become A Fine Artisan." Ty smiled warmly to his daughter, then continued to say, "The More Creative You Are And The More Imagination You Use, The More Brightly The Rainbow Grimoire Will Glow, And Eventually, The Iridescence Of Its Rainbow Sheen Will Be So Bright, The Power Of Imagination Will Teem From It As It Does Your Own Mind And Heart." Finally, Allmaster Ty placed the Rainbow Grimoire in the hands of Holy Trinity, who should have felt its power flowing through her and merge with her, binding her more deeply into the Veritas.

"What Daddy Wants You To Do With This, Sweetie, Is To Go Out And Have As Much Fun As Possible; Create Anything And Everything To Your Heart's Content. Use The Argus Card System I Have Made And Learn The Inner Mechanics Of The Veritas So That Your Own Imagination And The Entire Dimension Will Be United As One, For You Are The Inheritor Of Creation Itself, And Are In Charge Of It Here In My Stead." He ruffled her long, flowing, ethereal hair and gave her a loving expression. "Do You Understand, My Child?"
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Peace Chapter 7; The Palace   Peace Chapter 7; The Palace EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 2:19 pm

The bright-eyed Holy Trinity couldn't believe what type of honor her father was bestowing upon her here and now. Finally, she was mature enough to have a greater part in the Veritas, like her two sisters, Tabitha and Triere, who managed the inner workings of the Veritas and were given very important tasks by their father long ago. At a loss for words, Holy Trinity simply gazed with sparkling eyes at the Rainbow Grimoire, which would flare up in color in correspondence to her own mind and soul, which were going wild at the present. "OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMGGGGGG, DADDYYYYY!!!" She hugged the Rainbow Grimoire tightly and spun around in the air really fast, rainbows shooting from her body as she did so. "THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH DADDEH!!!" She halted abruptly and gave him a series of cute little kisses all over his face, then proceeded to continue to spin again. "I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! AND I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH DADDY!!! SQUEEE!!!!" To Trinity, having this type of responsibility and involvement, being trusted with it, and the act of love from her father was one of the best gifts she had and could ever receive.

"I PROMISE I WON'T LET YOU DOWN, DADDY!!! I TOTALLY WILL NOT!!! LIKE, NEVER EVER FOREVER NEVER!!!" Now beyond excitement itself, Trinity wanted to play with the Rainbow Grimoire out in the field. "So How Do I Use It, Daddy?! Teach Me! Teach Me!!"
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Peace Chapter 7; The Palace   Peace Chapter 7; The Palace EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 2:32 pm

Ty chuckled again, trying to calm his always rather enthusiastic child. She certainly inherited his Free Will, as she was very much like he was as a child, and she was in the likeness of Tigen. This warmed his own soul, as Tigen was very dear to him, being a Primordial and the manifestation of his own Free Will. He wondered what her own 12th Restriction form would be one day.

"Now, Now, Darling," he said in an effort to calm her so that she could listen carefully, "Just Remember What I Taught You As Yangity, Who Inherited The 'Soul Cards'. In Order To Best Understand This, You Must First Better Understand Yourself And Your Family." The Allmaster crossed his arms, closing his eyes, making a stern face, yet keeping a soft smile upon it as he said, "Go Forth And Learn, Holy Trinity, About All Things, And Create Without Limitations. Discover The Secrets I Have Left Littered About The Veritas In Your Own Adventure Now, And Bond With Yourself And The Other Members Of The Family As You Have Done With Me And I With You. Once The 'Family Bond' Is Greater Within You, And Your Connection To Yourself Is Heightened, You Will Discover More And More About The Gift I Have Blessed You With And Also The Love I Have Granted You By Bestowing These Things Upon You." He would open his eyes and extend his fingers to the book, opening it for her to the very first page. "Write Down Whatever You Like Upon Each Page. What You Write Will Become, And Often Times, Take The Form Of A Card For The Argus Card System That You Can Manipulate In Any Way You See Fit. For, You See, The Pages Of The Grimoire Are Like The Cards Of The System, And Vice Versa. Therefore, As Long As You Use Your Imagination And Are Creative, There Is Nothing That Will Be Kept From You." He pat her own the head once again, then placed his hands behind his back.

"Go Forth, Young Girl, And Become A Legend!" he cried with heart, throwing his hand out before him as if to send her off into the vastness of his own creation, that she might learn and mature in a way totally naturally and free to her own will.
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Peace Chapter 7; The Palace   Peace Chapter 7; The Palace EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 2:35 pm

Holy Trinity's lips quivered, as if trying to restrain her happiness. Though, all could be told with her innocent, large, sparkling eyes. "YES, DADDY!!!" she finally shouted out in response, hugging her Rainbow Grimoire. "I WILL MAKE YOU SOOOOO HAPPYYYYY!!!" Suddenly, Trinity glowed bright with a myriad of colors and spontaneously combusted in a rainbow of color -- not fire, but pure rainbow color.

And she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace Chapter 7; The Palace   Peace Chapter 7; The Palace Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace Chapter 7; The Palace
Page 1 of 1