The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Xenorex

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

Xenorex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Xenorex   Xenorex - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 8:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Xenorex; A mystical cosmic dinosaurian space force that assumes many forms, mostly of reptiles such as dinosaurs and variable unknown entities. Known as a God throughout space, the Xenorex has power over many unknown influences and forces. It harbors microcosmic dinosaurs and reptiles within itself and releases them often as pets. One known about this unknown deity is that it is the cause of the 'Velocirapture'. In a humanoid form, the Xenorex wears a cloak of cosmos that covers itself completely, and a violent looking headdress that covers most of its face and extends out like spikes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Otherworlders

Xenorex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenorex   Xenorex - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:15 pm

Xenorex chuckled. "Simple-Minded Beings? All Of My Children Are Simple-Minded Beings... The Complexity Of The Situation Is What Befuddles I, Even I. Though I Have Watched The Cosmos For Eons, Things Still Confound Me..." It trailed off, asked for its name by Younha. "I Am An Enigma To All Including Myself -- A Cosmic Deity That Some Have Come To Call 'The Xenorex'. Those Here Simply Refer To Me As 'Rex'." In truth, Xenorex did not know anyone's name except Val, and even then, it may refer to her as 'Valravn'. "Who And What Are You? What Are You Called?"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Xenorex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenorex   Xenorex - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:30 pm

Xenorex grumbled pleasantly. "Ahhh... Younha... What A Lovely Name..." It seemed like the being was fond of another enigmatic being, for the Xenorex always wanted to know more about mysteries and such. It would have asked about the Mysterium, but it was approaching the time where it had to return to the universe to regain its strength through feeding on the cosmic energies of the macrocosm. It began to float up into the air, saying, "It Is Nice To Meet You. And Good To See You Others. However, The Xenorex Must Depart. We Are... Hungry, You See, And Also Must Rest." That said, it would fade away into the atmosphere, parting with a simple, "Farewell."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Xenorex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenorex   Xenorex - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:14 pm

Xenorex suddenly spake to Zylla, "Twas I That Brought You Here, Child Of Mine." The disembodied voice that was the Xenorex resounded throughout the area. "When These People Traversed The Realms, I Was With Them." Soon, Xenorex drifted down from space in its humanoid form, cloaked and everything. "We Went To Olympus, However, I Took A Detour Once I Got There. When I Did, I Created A Void From Myself That Brought You To This World." Zylla was partially reptile, and thus partially under Xenorex's dominion. "Spend Time With The Gods And Grow, My Child. I Am A God, Myself, -- The Xenorex -- And I Know That These People Will Help You Understand Companionship, And You Will Learn Of Love. This Will Benefit You, Child. Heed Me."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Xenorex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenorex   Xenorex - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:33 pm

Xenorex nodded its head to Zylla, saying to it, "Yes. I Will Take You Back When You Have Grown, My Child..." Xenorex gazed at Zylla with tender, feral eyes, "If You Even Wish To Depart. Hmhmhm. Being Here Will Make You In My Image... And You Will Be... God Zylla." Xenorex closed its eyes, then turned its attention to the group. "Many Pardons... I Did Not Greet You All. Hello Ljos And Val. It Is Good To See You Again." Xenorex then looked to Bryn, saying, "I Do Not Know You. I Am Known As The Xenorex. Your Forgiveness For The Sudden Intrusion." Xenorex bowed its head to her, then let Ljos speak.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Xenorex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenorex   Xenorex - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:51 pm

Xenorex chuckled, which reverberated through the air. "See, Zylla? They Are Willing. It Pleases Me To Know That You Are, As Well." Xenorex closed its eyes and said to Zylla, "I Will Watch Over You, As Will They. I Have Been Observing Them From A Distance Far Off In The Void Of Space And I Have Witnessed Their Devotion To Each Other. Once You Come To Learn That, Perhaps... You Will..." Xenorex trailed off. "Mm, I Will Witness When It Is Time." To Val, it said, "I Know Not What You Speak. Your Words Are Unknown To Me." That was what it was going with as an excuse for God Zylla. Yeah. That.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Xenorex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenorex   Xenorex - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:10 pm

Xenorex turned to Eowulf, whom it remembered from long ago. "Yes, Greetings To You, Eowulf. It Has Been Some Time. You Have Met My Child, Zylla, Yes?" Xenorex paused when the news about Ljos expecting came out. "I See. Another God Shall Be Born. We Should Rejoice." 'We' as in, the Royal 'We', -- as if to only note Xenorex and its reptiles -- but also the group as well. "Will You Hold A Celebration For This Occasion, Ljos? So Many Unknowns..."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Xenorex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenorex   Xenorex - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:32 pm

Xenorex hummed in delight. "Ah, A Ceremony For The Naming, Then... I Must Be Sure To Attend... Or, At Least Watch On From The Cosmos." Xenorex, being actually part of the universe as a being, was able to see the events of things that went on from up in space omnipresently. Though, when Eowulf asked about Zylla and it being Xenorex's offspring, the dinosaurian deity chuckled and responded, "I Am The Ancestor Of Most All Reptilian Life. Zylla Is Partially Reptilian, And Therefore One Of My Offspring, Though Much Farther Down The Line, Being A New Breed Of Creature Altogether." Hopefully that satisfied Eo's inquisition.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Xenorex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenorex   Xenorex - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:59 pm

Xenorex first responded to Zylla, as it was a priority to clarify. "I Am Much Greater Than That," Xenorex said. Talk about clarification. But it was an ambiguous and mysterious being that was an unknown even of itself, so it wasn't like this was anything new. "Regardless, I Must Depart. Zylla, Remember All I Have Said And Become Great." This was Xenorex's last command to Zylla before it departed. "Farewell, Everyone," it said, shooting back up into space in a cosmic beam of stellar splendor.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Xenorex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenorex   Xenorex - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 8:19 pm

Xenorex suddenly appeared from the sky, descending in an manner that was swift and precise. It stopped on the dime next to Zylla and Ljos, having seen everything. "Wait!" Xenorex called out, "Do Not Harm The Poor Child. It Knows Not What It Has Done." Xenorex, being the master of Zylla, would try to reason with the people of Alfheim before they did something to Zylla. "Try To Be Reasonable. We Know You Can." Xenorex seemed rather level-headed for a dinosaurian space being. Ljos seemed ready to try to slay Zylla, which would only worsen matters and possibly make it regress. "We Want Zylla To Learn Of Love And Companionship, So Be Kind To The Creature. Do Not Be Cruel. I Will Make Right What It Has Done."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Xenorex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenorex   Xenorex - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 8:47 pm

Xenorex closed its eyes and bowed its head, seeming unusually calm about the situation. Normally, one would be angered. However Xenorex was saddened by what happened, and knew that this would set Zylla back in its learning. Xenorex could only hope that Zylla didn't do anything else, but being a sea monster that regularly did things such as that when threatened, it was going to be a struggle. Alas, Xenorex would heed the words of Ljos and depart for now, shooting back up into the sky in a cosmic beam. When it was merged with space once again, it said, "I Only Hope This Does Not Make The Child Rampage." Xenorex had control over itself. Zylla... Might not. Xenorex could only hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xenorex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenorex   Xenorex - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xenorex
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2