The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Triere

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triere
Lucicrystal the Shinsangel :: Shinkishinji; Keeper of the 7 Shinsangels
Triere

Dog
Pisces Points : 283

Triere Empty
PostSubject: Triere   Triere EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 4:03 pm

Priere's anatomy used to be just as simple as any human's, however now that she had become an Insangel and is learning about the abilities of her ancestors, her body is changing and becoming more and more complex each day. Though most of the phenomena that happens with her body is caused by Magic, the rest is just naturally part of her ancestor's genetics and powers as sorcerers. Priere's body is constantly releasing a general aura of coldness from it, as that is what her people used to do. They were immune to the effects of the cold, only drawing power from it, and as such could absorb the elements of the cold and generate an aura of coldness of varying intensities and sizes through internal generation. The coldness could regenerate their bodies, thus it was imperative to make their home in an arctic region. The same was with water, as they could absorb the water and use it as nourishment for their bodies instead of food, the water being able to replenish their chakras and magical abilities while the coldness was able to restore their bodies. Priere's bodily functions allow her more than just those abilities, as she can breathe both underwater and in a frozen state as if she were in normal air. Her eyes are also able to switch into 'Thermal Vision,' which allows her to see hotness, coldness and different energy readings, which most thermal vision is not able to decipher the latter. Lastly, when becoming an Insangel, she gained the power to sense and become highly attuned to any supernatural beings, entities, energies or Insangels, making attacks suck as Soul Wavelength or attacks from a Demon useless against her, as her senses can detect those things with great precision. A secret about Priere is that she has tiny bat wings on her back and large black horns on her head. Also, another secret is that her hair has reflective properties of light and if she wraps herself up in her own hair, she can become completely invisible and invulnerable to the effects of light. Because of becoming an Insangel, she gained 2 large horns, pointed ears, red and black eyes and white, bat-like wings in the process.
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

Triere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triere   Triere EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 4:04 pm

Signis' anatomy is much different than Priere's, even though they share the same body. Signis is several times heavier than Priere, weighing about 13,000 pounds because of the density of her wings, her clothes and her durable angelic body. She keeps herself afloat via electrical power, psychic power or holy power. The transition does not seem to affect the Insangelic body, however, and there is no harm done when switching weight so suddenly. Because of how much weight Signis carries around, she is extremely strong and also, because she carries such weight with her mind a majority of the time, her psychic powers grow stronger continuously. Signis' mind is her greatest asset, for she is extremely analytic and thinks up a lot of plans. Her slight use of psychic powers also helps her out a bit, be it mind reading to erasing memory or levitation to psychokinesis. She is an overall powerhouse. Her body, much like Priere's body absorbs water and ice, absorbs electricity to rejuvenate both her chakras and her body itself, thus whenever she is hit with electricity other than her own, she can restore both of them simultaneously and equally. Her body internally generates incredible amounts of electricity and stores a great amount of electricity as well, making her body generally shocking to the touch. Signis has 6 massive wings that she rarely uses, as they usually take the form of her radiant white cape and attire. 2 make up her suit, 2 make up her cape, and 2 make up her helmet, making her virtually protected all around by her wings. When she decides to release her wings, her full power is unleashed and she becomes completely naked.
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

Triere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triere   Triere EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 4:04 pm

Blue is a high ranking demon assassin that was sent to devour the souls and spirits of all things that had them. Blue has 3 wings, all of which take the form of black spider webs in the shape of wings. She usually has her wings retracted into her body, however. Blue's entire body is completely black, except for glowing blue eyes. Her skin-tight, black clothing is made of her own shadow, thus she casts no shadow. This shadow has its own mind and will, as well, but it cannot separate itself from her. Her body can be slightly morphed and is extremely flexible beyond compare, since she has no real bones or anything. The only ability of morphing she has is to make her bodyparts into needles or spikes. That's it. She can also generate scythe blades from any given place on her body. She is the close-combat fighter of the 3, hence why she was the assassin. She is the one that can shoot condensed beams of energy from herself at will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triere   Triere Empty

Back to top Go down

Triere
Page 1 of 1