The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Friday Tensei
Alicemaster the Great Fae :: Shinrei; Goddess of All Goddesses, Wonderlands and Characters
Alicemaster the Great Fae :: Shinrei; Goddess of All Goddesses, Wonderlands and Characters
Friday Tensei

Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice Empty
PostSubject: Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice   Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:00 am

Friday Tensei dove straight into the darkness of the Dimension Gate, following what was supposed to be a trail left behind by the White Rabbit of the Veritas. However, the farther she went, the blacker it got, until the abyss was darker than black, and she knew not where she'd ended up.

"Oh... Dear..." she uttered to herself, realizing that she couldn't get out of this unfathomable darkness by herself... Well, she could, but it wouldn't lead her anywhere in the Veritas. She'd go back to the Dream World which, though was connected to and part of the Veritas NOW, was originally not so.

So Friday Tensei was stuck in this realm of darkness of which she knew naught, and the only light that there was came from her own glowing Goddess body... And even that was suppressed whilst in this darker-than-black Void.

"Hello?" Friday Tensei called out, "White Rabbit? Are You There?" She desperately searched for the White Rabbit or anything at all that would assist her in guidance around or from this place of infinite abysmal void.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice   Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:16 am

Piercing red eyes exploded out of the darkness well below the lost Goddess, her body smaller than a single glowing crimson eyeball. "WHO DARES?!" cried what sounded to be a malevolent voice, bellowing throughout all of the abyss with a might like the roar of a massive dragon. The eyes narrowed at the sight of the woman, isolating her visually and analyzing her being.

"... I See. It Is The Great Fae Who Seeks Out Mine White Rabbit, Is It?" The eyes closed and their light disappeared, leaving only the light of the Goddess for a short time before an equally Godly light shone from the deepest depths of what was known as the 'Black Licorice'. A clear Crystal shot up in front of her and transmogrified into the shape of a young boy wearing a shroud over himself that covered his entire body save for his legs. "It's Me, Friday," the young lad said gingerly, his red eyes becoming crystalline, as hers were. "Ty-chan. Your Creator."
Back to top Go down
Friday Tensei
Friday Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice   Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:24 am

Stunned at the appearance and name she heard, Friday Tensei was taken aback by her Creator in his form of which he created Friday for the first time -- as 'Ty-chan'. "T-Ty-chan?!" she repeated, "The White Rabbit Led Me To You?! But Why?" Thoroughly confused, Friday Tensei tried to piece all of it together herself... Only to come up with nothing. Though she was made by -- and married to -- her Creator, she was not fully aware of how he and this world functioned... Which was why she embarked on this quest in the first place.

Narrowing her eyes inquisitively, she hesitantly asked, "Are... YOU The White Rabbit...?"
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice   Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:37 am

Ty-chan looked at Friday Tensei with a frustrated-but-mellow expression on his face and said, "No. The White Rabbit Is My Toy. My Build-A-Bear That I Made When I Was Younger. I Named It Something Copyrighted, So I Changed Its Name To 'Puchi'. Bunnybee Is Also A White Rabbit, But Not THE White Rabbit Of The Veritas. When Puchi Is Not In Plush Toy Form, He Is Known As 'Ai~Yon Universe', Which Is The Royal Servant Of The Tensei Family... And White Rabbit Of The Veritas. As Puchi, Ai~Yon Is My PERSONAL White Rabbit." It may have been a little mouthful to explain, but the details were all there in accordance to Ty-chan's actual history, as well as the secret of the White Rabbit's history.

"You Know I Am Omniscient," Ty-chan said, Puchi the White Rabbit appearing as a cute little plush toy in his hand from out of literally nothingness from a sudden burst of light, "So I Know Why You Are Here. However, I Respect Your Wishes To Let You Figure Out Everything On Your Own. That Is Your Right And A Sign Of My Love For You." Ty-chan blushed a bit, smiling awkwardly. Normally malicious and malevolent, the young Ty-chan was rather bashful when it came to his beloved creation and lover, Friday, even in this form, which wasn't her TRUE form nor her ORIGINAL form.

He said to her, "I Will Let Have Puchi Transform Into Ai~Yon And Lead You Out Of This Abyss. However, Know That This Is Only One Layer Of An Even Deeper Abyss, And Only One Of Many Abysses That Exist In The Veritas. This One Is The Surface Layer, Known As 'Black Licorice', Where I Train My Cutthroat Team Of 'Zero Worlders' To Do My Bidding. Mweeheeheehee~!" Ty-chan made a goofy face as he giggled, then he became serious again. "Ai~Yon Can Lead You Up The Void Serpent Staircase, Kundalini, Which Is The Pathway Into The Other Realms Of The Veritas As Well As Into The Veritas Universe From The Veritas Dimension. It's My Own Kundalini, So Be Careful Not To Break Anything!"
Back to top Go down
Friday Tensei
Friday Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice   Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 5:53 pm

Friday Tensei understood what Ty-chan was saying. She was grateful that he didn't want to spoil her journey through the Veritas, because lord knows she needed it. "Thank You Very Much, Ty-chan." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled at him, blushing a little. "I May Or May Not Wish To Explore The Other Abysses Of The Veritas, But..." She trailed off, looking away. "... There Doesn't Seem To Be Much To Do. I'm Sure There Is A Difference, But I'm Not Sure If I Want To Find Out What They Are. I Can Just Find Out From Your Higher Self Later On." She giggled.

"Okay, Well, I'm Ready Anytime You Are," Friday Tensei said. "Whenever You Want To Release Ai~Yon To Lead Me Out, I Will Follow Him And Take A Trip Up Your Kundalini." She wondered where hers was, since she was also a large universal body in her lower Restriction form. Maybe because she was made up of the Dream World and Phantasmagoria, she didn't have one. Who knows? Well... Her Creator would know, but that's a different story.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice   Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 6:12 pm

"As You Wish," Ty-chan said, releasing the plush white rabbit in his hand, which grew to about the size of a man and became garb in regal attire. He bowed before Friday Tensei and said, "Your Highness..." before he took off in a streak of light that cut through the darkness and left a pathway of light for Friday Tensei to follow behind.

Before she left, Ty-chan said, "Just So You Know, There Is A 'Black Rabbit' That I Have. If You Encounter It, Do Not Follow It, For Its Purpose Is Always To Destroy, As I Have Made It To Do. Its Paths Are Usually Wrong On Purpose And Its End Result Is Destruction. It Is Meant To Lead People Astray And Destroy Them At A Convenient Time." This information may have been useful to Friday Tensei in the future. "The Black Rabbit Is Benign, However, And You May Interact With It. Just Do Not Follow It." Ty-chan smiled and waved at Friday Tensei, saying, "Have A Good Trip~!" before disappearing into the abyss from whence he came.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tensei
Friday Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice   Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 6:14 pm

Friday Tensei curtsied to Ty-chan as he disappeared, turning to the streak of light that would lead her to the Kundalini; the Void Serpent Staircase. She hastened to the end in order to ensure that the path did not deteriorate, though she had a feeling that neither Ty-chan nor Ai~Yon would allow that to happen before she was out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice   Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday In The Veritas; Black Licorice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Engineous; Boiler Room (Simulator) :: DUDAEL; The Cauldron Of God (VOID SUN) :: Shin Shinreitsukiyomi; the Zero Moon :: Black Realm; The Waste World :: Black Licorice-
Jump to: